Expanded Terms of Contract Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Such a good pig," Sam whispered into her ear as she set it down in front of her again.

Hearing this, Melissa felt a wave of happiness rush through her, and she immediately returned to eating.

"Only this one more trough, and you'll have eaten all the cakes. You're truly destined for morbid obesity." Sam's hand wandered over her belly again. "Your belly is so close to touching the floor, I can barely get my hand under it. You want it to reach the floor, don't you?"

Melissa nodded and let out a few breathless oinks between her bites.

"Good. Because that's what I want for you, too. I want your belly to press against the floor, weighing you down and making crawling impossible. I want you so heavy that you're stranded on all fours, helpless and unable to get up on your own. You'd love that, wouldn't you?"

Melissa agreed enthusiastically again.

"Then keep eating, fatty! I want your trough licked clean when you're done here!"

Sam's words ran through Melissa's mind repeatedly as she picked up her pace. She imagined herself on all fours at 500 pounds, trapped by her own fat. Like a beached whale, depending on others to help her to move. She moaned in between bites as her imagination ran wild. All she wanted to be was an even bigger pile of fat on the floor. Getting fed until her stuffed belly pressed against the floor so painfully that she had to be flipped onto her back. Dozens of people looking down at her in disgust as she laid there helplessly, trying to hold her belly but unable to reach all the way around it.

Melissa returned to reality when she couldn't find another bite of cake in her trough. She looked around, breathing heavily from excitement and expenditure, but Sam seemed to be gone. She turned back to her trough and began licking it clean.

Afterward, she crawled towards the wall, her stuffed belly making this a slow and painful procedure. Melissa plopped onto her ass and leaned against the wall when she got there. She spread her chunky legs to give her belly some room and let it rest on the floor between them. Finally, she could massage her blown-up belly and ease the pain. Some people had noticed that she was done and looked at her and the empty table in disbelief. Her breathing started to slow down as she closed her eyes. She faintly heard some people gossiping about her as her mind drifted off.

***

When Melissa opened her eyes again, Alisson stood in front of her. She didn't know how much time had passed, but the party seemed to be ending soon. Returning to her senses, she felt her belly was still stuffed close to its limit. She also realized that Alisson was amidst a conversation with a friend.

"Of course she still has room for it! Look at the trough! She has licked it clean because she's a greedy pig that can never have enough!" Alisson told her friend, who was looking at Melissa.

She now realized that the friend was holding a big pizza box.

Alisson grinned when she saw Melissa staring at it. "I saw you were done early and thought you'd surely want more, so I went ahead and ordered you something."

Melissa felt like she was already about to burst. She shook her head and looked at Alisson with pleading eyes. "No, please... I'm so full..."

"Pigs don't talk!" Alisson replied in a stern voice. "Everybody grab a slice, and let's fill her up!"

Melissa was surrounded by people ready to stuff the helpless pig in front of them, and she knew there was no way to get out of this. As the first slice approached her mouth, she opened up obediently. Her mind was still foggy; she could only concentrate on getting the pizza into her belly. She opened her mouth, chewed, swallowed, and repeated this repeatedly. Once a slice was gone, the next one immediately took its place. Melissa kept eating, not even registering who was feeding her. Her belly hurt and felt like it was about to burst. She occasionally whimpered as another bite was pushed into her mouth.

The slices finally stopped when she felt like she couldn't go on anymore. She looked up groggily and saw Alisson standing before her again.

"Poor pig ate so much that she's about to pop." She said and smiled. "You've been a good fatty and deserve some rest. Let's go home."

Two guys approached Melissa to help her up. Getting a stuffed fatty like her on her feet proved harder than they thought, and both of them were left breathing heavily afterward.

It was the hardest waddle of Melissa's life as she headed for the door. The food in her belly was weighing her down and making her dizzy. She was moving in slow motion, and people gathered around her in case she stumbled and needed support. After many minutes of painful moans, she eventually reached the door. She put on her coat but could not close it as her belly was now too bloated to be contained. Alisson had gone ahead to get the car and waited right in front of the door to spare her from unnecessary waddling. Letting out one last painful groan, Melissa squeezed herself inside and was finally able to catch her breath as Alisson began driving.

"God, you've eaten so much that you barely managed that short waddle. I don't think I've ever seen you eat this much. You've been such a good pig. I'm proud of you." Alisson stroked Melissa's belly, who smiled faintly.

When they arrived home, Alisson quickly jumped out of the car and walked towards their apartment door to hold it open for Melissa.

She was about halfway there when she heard Melissa call out.

"Alisson, wait!" Alisson turned around and looked at Melissa, still sitting in the car. "I need your help! I can't get out on my own..."

As she walked back towards Melissa, Alisson grinned. "Oh, my poor fatty is stuck in the car? Show me how helpless you are!"

Melissa looked at her pleadingly as she made another attempt to heave herself out of the car. But her belly was now too swollen with food, restricting her too much. Alisson laughed and felt satisfied as she watched her piggy struggle unsuccessfully. Then she held out her arm to give Melissa some support. Melissa gasped for air as they managed to get her on her feet. She was looking like a mess, and Alisson loved it.

"How pathetic do you have to be to eat so much that you can't get out of a car by yourself!?" She grabbed Melissa's belly and laughed. "I'm going to make sure that soon you'll need my help every time, even on an empty belly."

Melissa was incredibly tired, but Alisson's comments still made her wet. "Yes, please," she whispered between her heavy breaths.

"Don't worry, piggy. You'll be helpless and completely depending on me in no time." Alisson smiled and started walking home.

Getting home was another struggle for Melissa. It took her about 10 minutes for a distance that Alisson could manage in not even a minute and without breaking a sweat. On the other hand, Melissa was sweating as she heaved her overfed body toward their home. Especially the stairs proved to be a real obstacle for her heavy body and weak legs. They lived on the first floor with only about 20 stairs to walk up, but she had been struggling more each month with them. Having an overstuffed belly didn't help at all, and it took many groans and a break in the middle of them until she finally made it to their apartment door. Alisson had promised that she would have a stair lift installed for her once she hit 500 pounds, and she couldn't wait to finally get there and never have to walk up those stairs again.

As Melissa waddled into their apartment, she caught a look at herself in the mirror. The definition of a fat pig was looking back at her. She was still wearing her pig nose and ears. Her face was covered in cake and tomato sauce, and sweat ran everywhere. Her overstuffed belly was also covered in stains and caused her stained shirt to ride up to her breasts.

Alisson caught her staring at her reflection and giggled. "I told you that costume would be perfect for you!"

Melissa nodded weakly. Now that she had made it home, a wave of fatigue rushed over her, and she was ready to collapse. Alisson realized how tired her piggy was and quickly helped her get to bed. She pulled off Melissa's shorts and let her sit down. Then she stripped off the rest of her costume.

"Now get some sleep and let the fat pile on. You've been a good piggy today."

Melissa slumped down into her soft pillow. The last thing she remembered before she drifted off to sleep was Alisson walking up to her with a towel and gently wiping it over her belly.

12