Expandi-Grow

Story Info
Joanna spikes Cassandra's food with breast expanding meds.
1.3k words
3.93
19.7k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ok, fine, Joanna shouldn't have spiked Cassandra's food with Expandi-grow, but the short, petite redhead had been complaining non stop for the past couple of days about her flat body. Every waking moment she would hear how Cassandra lacked an ass, how she lacked tits, but did Cassandra ever think to consider that maybe Joanna didn't want to hear it?

So, what was she supposed to do? Of course, she should have confronted Cassandra about it and had a serious adult conversation. But she was irritated beyond belief, and so, when they had their next movie night, she made sure to buy some Expandi-grow from one of her contacts and dumped the entire little baggie into the chow mein they were having.

When Cassandra took her huge plate of chow mein, Joanna was having trouble keeping her laughter inside. She would have to stop her after the first bite, but it was still fun to imagine what would happen if she ate the whole plate. Her giggly mood went down the drain when she walked into the living room to find that Cassandra had indeed eaten the entire plate of chow mein and Joanna's plate as well.

It wasn't long after, that Cassandra's tits began to expand. At first, Joanna decided to play off what was about to happen as something supernatural, or something medical, anything to take the blame off of herself. But when the tight shirt that Cassandra always wore began to swell lightly, she began doubting how much she could keep her involvement a secret.

The redhead didn't seem to notice at first, her green eyes glued to the screen. She didn't seem to notice when her shirt had begun to ride up, exposing her smooth flat stomach. It wasn't until her bra had begun to dig uncomfortably into her back and shoulders that she finally took notice.

As would be the reaction of any sane person, Cassandra freaked out. Her eyes darted between her slowly swelling breasts, which had gone from an A cup and now to a B cup, to Joanna. The girl culpable for all of this simply stared, her face showing no surprise at what was happening.

"What the fuck is happening to me?!" Cassandra asked, distressed.

Joanna's resolve lasted an entire five seconds.

"I spiked our food with Expandi-Grow," began Joanna, her eyes glued to Cassandra's growing breasts. "You weren't supposed to eat it all, and not that fast. I was going to stop you after a bite, but you ate it all!" She explained, afraid of Cassandra's reaction.

To Joanna's surprise, however, Cassandra began laughing. She laughed hysterically, pointing at Joanna's face.

"Jesus Christ, your face." She howled, unconcerned with her now D cup breasts. Cassandra reached to her back and unclasped her bra. She took off her shirt as well, exposing herself to Joanna.

"I knew that you spiked our food, that's why I ate it. Now I can grow some real fucking tits." She growled.

Anger replaced all concern within Joanna. And before either girl knew it, Joannas was on top of Cassandra, wrestling with her playfully.

"Stupid girl. Made me think I had done something wrong. You're fucking enjoying this, aren't you?" Growled Joanna. She was right on top of Cassandra, the redhead's breasts swelling against her chest. Cassandra nodded.

"You have no idea how fucking much."

By this point, Cassandra's tits had grown past F cups. On the redhead's tiny frame they were incredibly huge. If someone were to look at her from behind, they could easily see her breasts bulging from the sides.

Joanna pinched Cassandra's nipples, eliciting a loud moan from the redhead, and to both of their surprise, milk sprayed out in a fine jet from Cassandra's freckled tits. Cassandra moaned in pleasure. "Fuck yeah."

Her tits continued expanding. They were growing so big that Cassandra was beginning to feel the weight of them. Her back flexed, trying to keep her from falling forward. But as her breasts grew to be as big as beach balls, she began losing her balance. Cassandra placed her hand on Joanna's arm, trying to steady her.

"H-how much more will they grow?" Asked Cassandra, biting her lip, her tits turning her on.

"You ate your plate of chow mein and mine too. I had a lot of that Expandi-grow. You might just outgrow the house."

Cassandra yelled as she came. Her tits surged in growth. They grew to yoga ball size, the weight finally causing her to fall forwards. She yelped in pain and pleasure as she landed on her tits, milk spraying from the impact.

Joanna shrugged as she kneeled next to Cassandra. "You always did complain that you were too flat." She offered.

Cassandra glared at her. "Shut up and eat my pussy."

Joana glared back but complied. She pulled down the redhead's pajama bottoms to expose a tiny, cute ass, and to her delight, a fat, clean shaven pussy as well. Joanna licked her lips as she eyed Cassandra's slit hungrily. With no further fanfare, she dove in.

She attacked Cassandra's inner lips, making sure to press her tongue hard into the redhead's pussy. Cassandra meanwhile was moaning loudly while she pinched her nipples. Milk flowed in great volume, matching in proportion to the near couch sized tits she had.

Tiny little webs of veins appeared all over her tits, decorating them just like her freckles did. She was in bliss as they expanded bigger and wider. Suddenly, Joanna stopped eating her out.

"I have an idea." The redhead's friend said as she quickly made her way to the kitchen and grabbed some string she kept in one of the drawers. Joanna made her way back to Cassandra and tied a string tightly around each nipple.

"Hey, what the fuck are you doing?!" Cassandra asked. Joanna smirked.

"If your tits can't expel the milk, then they'll grow faster." She said, adopting a manic grin towards the end. Cassandra gave her a nervous smile.

The redhead groaned uncomfortably as her tits lost the ability to expel the milk that they were producing. And since the milk couldn't make it out, they'd have to expand even further to accommodate all of the milk. Cassandra's tits began growing faster, reaching the ceiling of the house within seconds.

More veins and freckles littered the swollen flesh of Cassandra's tits. Each inch that she grew was another inch towards orgasm. Her pussy felt incredibly swollen, though not thanks to the Expandi-Grow. This had been her dream ever since puberty robbed her of any height, tits, and ass. And now that it was becoming a reality, she felt more turned on than she ever had in her life.

And to make things better, Joanna moved back to Cassandra's pussy. She gave her swollen lips a pinch before diving back in. She gave her pussy a good licking as Cassandra's tits expanded into the ceiling. Instead of continuing on that path, her tits grew wider. They grew over the couch and over the tv. They grew into the kitchen and into the bedrooms. They filled out the entire house pushing both girls against the wall, Joanna's face still buried inside of Cassandra's swollen and gushing cunt.

The pressure kept increasing as Cassandra's tits found no escape. Once the pressure began growing painful, Joanna bit on Cassandra's clit, hard, sending the redhead in an explosive orgasm. Cassandra yelled as her tits surged once more, this time, however, breaking the wall of the house before breaking them both.

Cassandra's tits spilled outside. They stopped expanding as Cassandra came down from her orgasm.

Joanna gave Cassandra's pussy an apologetic kiss before standing up and putting her mouth to Cassandra's ear.

"I've got some more Expandi-Grow."

Cassandra's eyes snapped wide open.

...

"Give it to me."