Expanding Horizons Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Summer and April walked up, I got a good look at them. Both of them looked sweet but neither had enough fat on their bones to fill them out. Summer was leading the charge and was a bottle blonde. She had small B-cup tits and a bit of an ass. She held her head high and had slightly more confidence than April. April was still sporting brown hair, had puffy B-cup tits, and had a small ass. Comparing the two, I figured that April would be more apt to play and hoped that Summer would follow along.

Summer started the dialogue with "After that show, you two look like you need a private dance."

Before Hazel could react said "Yes, I believe that we would both like that."

With that Summer grabbed my hand and April grabbed Hazel's and led us to the back to a corner booth. We were directed to sit down and both girls started getting into position. Summer had been dancing longer and was already on my lap but April was trying to figure out how to approach it. While she had fantasized about grinding on someone's wife, she wasn't sure of how to do it. It was about this time that I whispered into Summer's ear "This is for my wife and I think that April might need some help." Summer got up and turned to face Hazel and had her scoot forward so her ass wasn't as far back on the seat. She then placed a hand on either knee and spread Hazel's legs and took a seat on the left thigh. I then signaled for April to sit on Hazel's right leg.

Summer was already applying her trade and rubbing all over Hazel thigh as April was trying to get into the flow. About the time that Summer leaned back onto Hazel's chest, I could see April scrunch her brow trying to figure out what she was sitting on. At this instant, I kicked Hazel right heel causing her thigh to roll and placing the shaft directly under April's pussy. While it wasn't a real hard-on, April knew exactly what it was and whispered something to Summer. I was guessing that Summer said who cares because April started grinding on the fake dick more. Summer went back to her routine and leaned back onto Hazel's chest. It was now that the barely there bra and rough and textured shirt finally did their thing. The friction caused Hazel's left nipple to harden in record time and the right one was following along looking for attention.

By the end of the second song, April was gyrating rhythmically on the dick and was getting into a groove. These movements were causing the pad on the harness to put pressure on and off of Hazels engorged clit and the nipple friction from Summer was causing Hazel's pussy to get really wet. As the third song was ending, I decided to kick it up a notch and grabbed the remote in my left pocket and hit the button. Unknown to both Hazel and April was that there was a small yet very powerful vibrator hidden inside of the fake dick. This caused April to let out a small sigh as the buzzing started. Looking at April's breathing, it looked like this she wasn't going to last much longer with this additional stimulation on her clit. I whispered into Hazels ear "Look at this young creature, she is trying to cum on your dick. Look at the pleasure that you are giving her. You control her orgasm." With that I pulled the remote from my right pocket and presented it. "Hit this button and the vibrations will stop and you can take away her impeding orgasm."

Hazel was clearly torn with what to do. Her ego wanted to torture this young virile beauty and prevent her from cumming. She didn't want April to get paid for cumming, April was there to serve her. At the same time, her orgasm was quickly building but she hadn't crossed the threshold yet and decided that she wanted to savor the torture on April and hit the button on the remote. What dawned on Hazel is why the plug she had she had squeezed into her ass early had a different base. It started vibrating. These were on nerves that had never felt sensations like this before. In an instant I could see the look of shock as her eyes bugged out then the look of pleasure wash across over he face. Her orgasm was approaching regardless of what she wanted.

I whispered in Hazel's ear "You have so much power in this scenario, you should make yourself cum and allow April to orgasm on your dick. You can do this by ordering me to turn up your vibrations. You then grab April's hips and use her pussy to rub on your dick. All you have to do is tell me." Hazel shook her head but I needed her to be vocal, "I can't hear you Mistress."

"AHH MMAA Make me Cuuuummmm."

I hit the button and maxed out the plug. The vibrations were now shaking her anus and her pussy. To please her clit that was screaming for release, she placed both hands and Aprils' hips, pushed her down harder onto the fake cock and started gliding April back and forth. April, at the edge of her orgasm, grabbed Summer's head and forced Summer's mouth onto her left breast. Summer, who had more or less given up dancing and had been getting hot watching the show, bit on the nipple and pushed April over the edge. All the stimulation caused April to throw her head back and scream "UUUUUGHHHHH I'm CUMMMMMMing.

April's wales were the final trigger and caused Hazel let loose "Oh god, ohhhh." and her orgasm hit. As wave after wave rolled over her, it looked like she was thrusting her dick.

As April came down, she lost coordination and fell off of of Hazel's leg but I was quick enough and caught her. I pulled her onto the seat next me. As I broke concentration on Hazel and April I realized why Summer hadn't been dancing, she had her hand in her thong and was flicking her bean. With April out of breath next to me I presented Hazel's dick and said "Mistress is ready for you now." I whispered into April's ear, "Play along" Not wanting to allow Hazel to come completely down, I turned the vibrations down to low and pulsing in her ass and turned off the one in her dick.

I presented Hazel's leg to Summer who got up, took off her thong and placed it on the seat next to us. Summer had Hazel move a few inches to the left. When I looked down I could see that her slit was now lined up with the edge of two cushions. Instead of facing away, Summer turned and faced Hazel and placed her clit at the end of the dick and pressed her right knee into the cushion gap. Summer then started grinding. I could see a look on her face where she was trying to figure out how April got so much enjoyment out of this.

"Mistress, should we allow this trollop to enjoy this?" I could see that the low vibrations weren't allowing her post orgasm fog to lift and she wasn't able to process what I was saying. Add in Summer's knee rubbing on crotch wasn't helping. "April, what do you think?"

"Well, I had to work for mine." Summer shot her a cold look.

Hazel finally registered the question and responded with "I think she deserves it, but I'm not stopping until I get mine." Luckily for Summer, Hazel doesn't require much down time.

I turned the dick back on and owing the the finger warm up Summer was progressing quickly but Hazel was building much slower. It didn't take too long for Summer started "AH AH AH UUUUUUUGGGGGG" and quickly orgasmed."

As Summer was coming down from her orgasm, Hazel was still building to hers and was going to get release. Summer tried to slide back to take the vibrations off of her sensitive clit but the loss of pressure caused Hazel to grab the girl by the hips and drive her sensitive parts back onto the tip. Summer yelped and said, "No, please, I need rest."

Staring into her eyes Hazel stated "You'll get rest when I get pleasure. April, return the favor and play with Summer's nipples." To give Summer some relief, I turned the plug vibrations up and the dick vibrations down. This change from over stimulation snapped Summer back to path of another orgasm and picked up the pace for Hazel.

"Hazel, look at this slut, she claims to need rest but is back at it. She is giving in to you. She took off her thong to remove any obstruction. Take her as yours."

Hazel in a forceful ton as she was pulling Summer's crotch on and off the tip of her dick, "Whose Pussy is this? Whose Pussy is this?"

I replied with "Yours Mistress. April, do you agree?"

With a mouthful of titty, "MMMHUH"

I replied "April agrees, her pussy belongs to you."

The refusal to allow Summer to stop giving Hazel the pleasure that she demanded flipped a switch in Hazel's mind and ramped up her build. This thrusting on her dick and the thigh gliding across her crotch continued for a minute or so and I could see Hazel getting a glean of perspiration on her face and started to breath hard. The look of absolute domination in her eyes as she stared through Summer was amazing.

Hazel shouted "Who owns this pussy? Who ownnnnnss thisssssssss ahhhhhhhh" and let loose with her second orgasms of the night.

I had stopped paying attention to Summer and she blurted out "Yours, yours!"

After Hazel was done she pushed Summer off her leg. None of us had realized that Summer was past the point of no return and had to orgasm. We all sat there as Summer furiously fingered herself to orgasm on the floor of the booth.

"April, do you see what my, our Mistress has done to your friend? She got Summer so hot that she masturbated at our feet on this dingy carpet."

I turned off the plug and vibrator and pulled the remaining money out of my pocket and tried to figure out how many songs we had been up there for and before I could pay them what I owed, Hazel, full of endorphins, grabbed the wad of cash out of my hand and threw it on Summer and said "We are even," grabbed my hand and "Let's go."

As we were walking towards the door with Hazel a few steps ahead of me, Candy, who had been looking for us since we had gone into the back, caught me and gave her sales pitch "You guys have me hotter than I can ever remember being. I get off in an hour, why don't you sit back and watch the show and we can all get off after that?"

"While the offer sounds great, I'm to insecure to physically share her with anyone. Here is my card, what is your number and if anything changes we'll give you a call?"

"I don't normally give my number out to people at the club."

"Well we don't normally go out to the club and have dancers submit to my wife. So we are all out of our comfort zone. You saw how much money we shelled out. And, not saying that you are a whore, if we call you then you will be our guest. I'm showing trust in you and gave you my contact. So, what is your number?"

"It's 221-960-XXXX."

"Candy, if anything changes I'll reach out."


12