Expanding Horizons Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The next class I was on edge waiting for Bruce to come back but we ended up with a string of over weight hairy middle aged dudes. Total let down."

Hazel and Vickie responded with a "Boooooo!!"

Candy, "That wasn't the worst. We had one guy that got hard in class while modeling. His hard cock wasn't much larger than his soft. I had been fingering myself almost daily thinking of Bruce but the excitement was gone. I was keeping Lil Bruce for special occasions. Towards the middle of the semester, we had a nude female. She was the first naked black woman I had ever seen in real life. Her body was perfect. Her tits were the same size as mine but had huge areolas. Her pubes were unkempt, which was unusual for the time since we all were shaving then. I had a stirring feeling in my loins and knew that I'd use Lil Bruce that night."

"Before I got down to business."

Me, "Did you turn the mat?"

Candy, "Yes I did. After that, I stared at my nude form in our mirror and tried to picture myself with pubes since I had been shaving for as long as I could remember. While I liked the clean look, the image of the model played in my mind. I didn't like the landing strip look and decided that I let my pubes grow in. Her aura seemed really powerful, confident in her womanhood."

"As I started to warm myself up I pictured what to would feel like running my hands through my pubes and how it would feel different. As I started the finger warm up, I pulled out Lil Bruce and started licking the head and when I put it into my mouth, my imagination wandered and I was thinking about her pubes and then I started imagining that I had her dark espresso breast in my mouth and I was sucking on her nipple. I had never considered doing this in my life and I fought the urge to think about her like this and went back to picturing Bruce. His rock hard abs, tight ass, and jaw line chiseled out of granite. It was now I was fully warmed up and lay on my bed and slowly insert the toy. I was picturing him lower his hips until we were crotch to crotch. I could picture me holding his hips as he started slowly thrusting in and out. As I pictured his hips they slowly got wider and rounder. Then his skin became the color of hers. I was picturing her fucking me with a fake dick. Her powerful hips were driving me to an orgasm."

"I tried to picture his chiseled jaw and small peach lips kissing my neck as he was having his way with me but then I dreamt of what her full dark lips would feel like as I would nibble on them as we kissed. What her natural curly hair would feel like when I moved her head down and placed my nipple in her mouth as she fucked me. I had pulled my hand from my clit and was massaging my left breast. The nipple was almost painfully erect and I was on my way to an orgasm when I wondered what her pussy would taste like. I had never really tasted myself and decided now would be the time. I returned my left hand to my clit and began feverishly rubbing it and pulled Lil Bruce from my pussy and brought it to my lips. The instant that the taste registered as pleasant on my tongue my orgasm hit and I deep throated it trying to get all the juices off of it. I continued the assault on both my mouth and pussy to what I think was either back to back orgasms or one sustained."

"When the post orgasm haze lifted, I was embarrassed that I felt that way and what I had done but I could feel my bed was absolutely soaked from my juices and the sheets were in disarray from my thrashing. I wasn't sure what all it meant but kept my secret to myself. Vickie, have you ever pleasured yourself picturing a woman?"

Vickie replied "Na Na No." This caused Hazel and myself to snicker some but Vickie was too enthralled by Candy and paid us no attention.

Candy, "A few days later, I saw her walking around campus carrying art supplies. It turned out that she was a senior and was Professor Stone's assistant. Her name was Dominique Bellanger. I was embarrassed from my actions and wanted to avoid her but I was drawn to her like a moth to a light. I found myself bumping into her around campus. I didn't say a thing and figured that she didn't notice me. About a month later she saw me outside of Professor Stone's office and introduced herself. She was as confident as I had dreamt and I was stammering as I talked to her. She asked if I was free that Friday night to talk about art. I said that I was free. She said that she knew of a Blues club that doesn't check ID's since she knew my age. She would come and get me at 8 since sophomores don't have cars on campus."

"The following day I was a bundle of nerves. What was going to happen? Was she going to make a move? What would it be like? Dominique pulled up in a little BMW convertible. It turns out her background was a lot like mine. Parents were solid middle class and fully supported her. She was the light of their life. She loved art and besides working for Professor Stone, art was her life. Other than the weekly trips to this club she ate, drank, and slept nothing but art. She was on Professor Stone's every beck and call since Professor Stone was such an amazing artist Professor Stone needed to keep her focus on that. The amount of stuff that she had learned from Professor Stone would go with her wherever she went. All evening she talked up Professor Stone. At one point I called her Laura and was immediately corrected and told that her name is Professor Stone. About midway through the night she started talking to me about my art and saying that Professor Stone and herself had been impressed by my work. We ended up talking about our passions until last call. At this point I had never been so turned on and I was hopeful that she would take me back to her place. When she dropped me off at my dorm she only said that she had a great time and hopefully we could get together before graduation. She already had a job lined up in Texas close to home. When I reached my dorm I had a serious case of blue clit and needed release. I saw that the mat was turned around and had to suck it up and deal with it."

"For the rest of the semester Dominique would hit me up and we would just talk about art and how amazing Professor Stone was. How she was one of the most powerful females in academia at the time and was a visionary. It was midway through finals and I saw Dominique walking out of a closed door meeting with Professor Stone. She asked if I was available for another trip to the club on Friday and that we would be joined by Rachael Cook who was going to be Professor Stone's assistant the following year. I had seen Rachael around and she was a great artist as well but seemed to just be lacking some confidence in her work. She had passion but just wasn't fully sure of herself."

"Dominique picked me up and we met up at the club as it was opening. We did some drinking to blow off steam but mainly just talked about art. Rachael was really vibrant. Much more than I had seen of her in the past and was passionate about sculpting. A couple hours later Dominique got a call and said that Professor Stone needs one last favor at her studio and we should all go. When we got back to the school, Dominique led the way to a room that I had never seen before. It was about the same size of one of our usual studios but the lighting wasn't the best on the edges and there were some blind spots and smaller studios/closets on the outside wall. It was a sort of going away party for Dominique and a welcoming party for Rachael. It was also a get to know you party for me. Apparently I was the first person that was ever brought into the inner circle as a Junior. This had always been a coveted secret internship for a gifted Senior. For the rest of the evening Professor Stone talked to us as a real mentor instead of an instructor. She told us about her first time in the Sistine Chapel and not as a visitor but as someone working up close with it and actually touching the surface. Working behind the scenes at the Lourve. She had an amazing and varied life all by her mid-40's. She was the first ever female department chair by her mid-30's. It seemed like she was mainly talking to me but I chalked this up to her powerful personality. At about 10 Dominique said that she had to go and would take me back to the dorm. Rachael stayed back to get up to speed for the following year."

"As we walked back, Dominique reflected back on her life and time at school. She sounded like she was losing something but tried to look forward to the rest of her life. She continued to talk up her experiences with Professor Stone like she was trying to convince herself of something. As we reached my dorm she told me that if I was ever down Dallas way to hit her up and hoped that we could meet up again. If I had any questions or needed guidance to not be afraid to reach out since I was going to be part of this special group. We said our goodbyes and that was it."

Vickie, "She didn't try anything? Why didn't you?"

Candy, "My pussy wanted me to every time I was around her, but something always seemed off with her. I couldn't put my finger on it, unattainable I guess. The following week while moving out of my dorm and into a tiny loft, I bumped into Rachael and something seemed different with her but my main concern was getting my place done for the next couple of weeks and I didn't pay it much attention. I bumped into to Rachael the next month and she seemed closer to normal but what confidence she had was gone. I thought that she was overwhelmed by her new position and did my best to help her out but some things I just wasn't privy to. As Fall classes began, Professor Stone gave me far more direction in my paintings and talked to me more than she did anyone else. She would give me the occasional errand to run and I gladly did it since it meant I could spend more time with her."

"That Thanksgiving I was invited to spend it with Professor Stone and her husband. My parents were sad that this would be the first one that we wouldn't be together but realized that I was becoming my own person. It was a weird vegan weekend. I had never been around that diet but her husband was adamant about it. Almost forceful how much better it was over vegetarianism. He was a big shot on Wall Street and pushed everyone around that dealt with him. It was really nice at their house that weekend. As I was getting ready to leave I was invited to spend the Christmas holiday with them at their place in Vail. I told them that I had to be home for Christmas but could meet up with them for New Years. Professor Stone seemed hurt that I couldn't be there because she had some Mountain-scapes to hit up but would take what time she could get."

"A week before finals began, Dominique called me up and asked for an update. and I told her about the Christmas plans. She was shocked since that was normally the assistant's job and asked how Rachael was doing. I said something had changed with her and I was doing a lot of the stuff that she had done with setting up classes and helping out. We talked about Dallas and her job. My heart sank when I heard that she had started seeing someone but overall it was a pleasant conversation."

"Nothing remarkable happened during the break but when we came back Rachael seemed like a homesick freshman. I hardly saw her around campus. Just the bare minimum for class. I was hoping that she would snap out of it and find her passion but no luck, she just seemed like a shell of a person. About three weeks after Spring Break I was walking to class and saw a crying Rachael walking from the studios. About the time that I calmed her down and she started talking I got a call from Professor Stone and was directed to her office for a meeting. This caused Rachael to burst out crying. I told Rachael that I would talk to her later but had to go."

"Professor Stone got straight to the point when I reached her office. Rachael had broken the terms of the internship and would no long be her assistant and would I be willing to fully step into the position since I was doing practically everything it wouldn't be a stretch. I gladly accepted and asked what she did wrong. She said that the art wasn't living up to what it needed to be and she had been afraid of that when Rachael had originally be nominated by Dominique. But Dominique had saved herself with me. I told her I had to get to class but would do whatever else was needed of me."

"It took some time to track down Rachael and calm her down but she told me why she had been distant. She had been lonely after she broke up with her high school sweetheart after finals last year. At Christmas break she saw him when she went home and realized how much she missed him. At Spring Break she was going to find him and beg him to take her back and he was dating one of her old friends. Crushed, she went to the nearest bar and fucked the first person that bought her a drink. They didn't use condoms and she is now pregnant. She was going to graduate but wasn't sure what was going to happen after that. She thanked me for the shoulder to cry on but just wanted to be alone. I told her to call if she needed anything."

"For the rest of the school year not much major changed besides Professor Stone inviting me to eat at their place most evenings. Some times her husband would be there but most times it was just the two of us. She would ask my input on some work that she was currently doing. I was the only student that she felt had enough talent to ask for an edit."

"The Friday after finals Professor Stone invited me to the special studio for the formal welcoming party at 10. I was over the moon that I was now her formal intern. It took a couple of wrong turns to find my way since I had only been there once and wasn't paying much attention either. When I reached the room, Professor Stone hugged me and asked if I was positive that I wanted the position. I answered yes before she was done. She grabbed two glasses of wine and toasted me. She told me all of the doors that would be opened because of this and more of her experiences. She kept topping my glass while she did hers. After the forth glass I was feeling pretty good and she asked about my personal life. I told her that I had been single for a few years and due to the amount of work that I'd been doing, I hadn't been with anyone in over a year. The corners of her eyes seemed to go up like she was smiling but her mouth didn't move."

"Professor Stone started talking about natural beauty that only certain women had and I was one of them and she stepped to within arms reach of me and placed her hand on my face. She said more women have this beauty if they only would realized it and not let men control them. My eye lashes were full and free from mascara. My eyes had a sparkle and depth to them on their own. My cheekbones were high and sculpted. My hair had a bounce to it. My lips were full and perfect. With that she came in for a kiss. Between the compliments and the lack of sexual attention for the past year, I was fully turned on after the kiss was over. When she pulled away, she had a look or shock on her face. She apologized for doing that and that she had never done it before but there was something about me. I told her that she didn't do anything wrong and it was my fault. I was the one that was weak and should have stopped and should leave but I just couldn't leave. I was powerless since she needed my help. She said that we couldn't do that again and had to remain professional."

"Professor Stone said that she had problems finding female nude models for her intro class and would I feel comfortable doing it? I wasn't too sure since I had never been nude in front of a group. She didn't want to push me but it would really help her out if I would do it. She offered to go first to help make me comfortable. I didn't think that it would help that much but thanked her for the offer. She started taking off her clothes and when she was fully nude she stood in front of me and started critiquing her body. From her graying hairs, saggy boobs, stretch marks, she said that she was ugly and wondered why anyone would fine her attractive. She knew her husband would leave her for a newer model, like me, a girl without all these flaws and started to cry. I got up and hugged her. I told her that she was beautiful and I thought that she was perfect. All of her supposed flaws she her life experiences and those are beautiful. Staring into my eyes, we kissed again. This time the kiss lasted longer and she started biting on my lip. As we slowly broke contact, she had calmed down and asked if I would share my beauty with her. I couldn't hold back and started to disrobe."

"When I was done, I had did my best to cover my exposed body. Professor Stone told me that I had nothing to be ashamed of. I was perfect. I was the female version of David. I deserved to be a marble statue and 3D. I shouldn't only be a painting. She was afraid that she couldn't me justice. But begged me to sit down and at least let her try."

"As I took a seat on the stool, Professor Stone stared at me and started painting and threw the first canvas on the ground with a yell that something wasn't right, that she was right and didn't have the skill to do the justice that my beauty deserved. She changed the lighting some and started painting. Down went another canvas. This repeated a few times with minor tweaks to the room and I could see that she was getting emotional over this. She needed my help and I had to do this. I had forgotten that I was nude and asked what I needed to do to help her? She just stood there for a bit and looked at me for a few minutes. She directed me to change my position some and place my wrist on my lap. I shifted and she just stared, something was off. She had me shift more but it was still off. She walked over and took my hand in hers and placed my hand near my crotch and massaged my right breast some. I could feel heat emanating from my pussy and my nipple getting hard. Professor Stone stepped back again and stared at me and said that we were on the right path and started painting.

"She painted for a short while and remarked that something wasn't quite right and needed more tweaking. She walked over and shifted my hand so it was touching my pussy while she took my nipple in her mouth and started sucking on it. I let out a slight gasp at the physical attention that I had needed for well over a year. I could feel moisture escaping from my pussy. She started to bite and pull on my nipple. She was doing this harder than I had ever felt from any of my boyfriends that didn't hurt. I was completely enjoying the feelings when I felt my fingers start to spread and felt something spreading my lips. Professor Stone was the first woman that had ever had a finger inside me. Her soft tender fingers were touching areas that had never been so delicately massaged."

"It didn't take long until I let out 'Laura, that feels soooo good' moan. The pleasure that I was feeling immediately disappeared and when I opened my eyes she was staring into my eyes and, with an angry tone, said 'My name is Professor Stone.' I was so scarred that I was going to lose this internship. I dropped to her feet and begged for forgiveness for overstepping my bounds. When I looked up I thought that she was smirking and said 'It's ok but don't you forget it.' She directed me to take me seat on the stool in the same pose and she walked over to the canvas to start painting again."

"She was going for a while and said that the energy was off. Maybe if I played with myself the aura in the room would adjust. It felt wrong to do this in front of someone. Sure Shannon had seen me post orgasm but that was different, innocent, an accident. This was deliberate. Professor Stone started guilting me saying that if I hadn't of screwed it up earlier then this certain master piece would already have been completed. That women playing with their vaginas takes the power back from the patriarchy. I looked away and tried to pretend that I wasn't about to do this in front of Professor Stone as I started to slowly finger my pussy. It felt different than any other time. I was keeping my eyes closed as tightly as I could. I tried to imagine that this wasn't real but only a dream. I was torn with what it meant. I wanted to go back to my innocent days of doing it under my sheets but her staring at me was making this exhilarating."