Expanding Horizons Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"From the ether, her voice boomed out directing me to play with my nipples as flicked my clit. I gladly followed her direction and when I pinched it I let out a sigh. I continued the assault on my pussy and could feel the juices running down my leg. I could feel my heart rate rising as my orgasm was approaching and I was happy since my forearm muscles were starting to burn. I was holding my breath as I was about to cum and I was ordered to open my eyes and when I did, it felt like I was engulfed in her glance. I screamed out but didn't break eye contact. My inhibitions were now broken."

"After I orgasmed, Professor Stone said that the painting was done and invited me over to look at it. It was amazing. I had never seen myself like this. I looked so powerful and went to thank her for the experience. She placed her fingers on my mouth and said 'shh'. She then grabbed my hand and led me back to a bench. She sat down on the edge and I tried to figure out where I was going to sit and she motioned to the floor and directed me to get on my knees. I wasn't sure what was happening but when I got settled I looked up and was staring at her like she was in charge. She was a domineering teacher and I was a lowly pupil. She spread her legs and I was staring at her hairy pussy. She didn't have to utter a word and I slowly went forward and gave it a lick. Her pussy didn't taste as nice as mine, but I needed more of it. I had to have more, hoping that she would view me as worthy to be around her. She laid back on the bench and gave me full access to her treasure. Her labia were the largest that I had ever seen and I had trouble figuring out where I was at until she told me to use my hands to spread them and then to lap up her nectar."

"She started to squirm when I could feel her juices and my saliva had coated my face. I felt her grab a handful of hair and pull my head up to her clit and she told me to suck it. I was amazed at how large her clit was. To this day I have never seen one this big. It was almost the size of the last section of my pinky finger. I started sucking on it like a little penis. It didn't take too long and she has thrashing on the bench and actually fell off of it."

"I had a sense of accomplishment as she lay on the ground. She told me that Dominique was right and I would be the perfect assistant. I felt a glow, like a golden star had been put next to my name. She told me the rest of tasks and gave me my calendar for the next year. I tried to settle in next to her and she told me that she had stuff to take care of that night but we had summer classes and I would need to be back the following Wednesday for another session."

"The year continued with me servicing her on average once a week normally Wednesday or Thursday. Some times she'd get me off with her fingers but most times not. I was happy with the arrangement of being mentored until about six weeks before graduation when I got some bad news about my dad the day after a normal visit. I went to see Professor Stone for comfort from a friend. I realized in that moment that we weren't friends, she wasn't even my mentor. I was only a living sex slave for her. Put in her life to give her pleasure and help her with classes. As I was leaving her office she reminded me that with the semester wrapping up I was going to need to relocate my replacement and gave me a list of requirements. Big mistake. I started to plot my revenge."

Vickie, "So sorry to hear about everything."

Hazel, "What was the bad news?"

Me, "What was the revenge?"

Candy, "Victoria, thanks, you are so sweet. Hazel, my dad had been diagnosed with cancer that he has since beaten. I was not going to follow a single one of her requirements. She wanted a voluptuous, natural, quiet, gifted, virgin to spoil. As I walked to my apartment I knew who it would be, Rhonda French. She had maybe b-cups, no ass, was one of the most gossipy students around, and at best average artistic skills. I knew that she had been curious about sex with another woman but I was hopeful that she hadn't done anything yet. I wanted to go out that night but was completely exhausted from my emotions and decided to sleep and thankfully I didn't have much to do on Friday and could just rest."

"On Friday I went to school but I had just missed Rhonda. She was always the first to leave class. Never one to edit before she put paint to canvas. Just get it done. If she had slightly more passion she would be good. I was able to track her down on the way to her dorm and lined up something for that night. I was afraid that since I hadn't had sex in almost a year my game was going to be off and add in I'd never seduced a woman before I wouldn't be able to deliver. Well after some ego stroking on her abilities and some gentle arm touches and hand holds, she was putty in my hand. I knew better than to have sex with her blabber mouth that night so I instead just buttered her up and hinted at a chance at taking my place as the intern. She stated that she'd accept if given the position. I joked about other positions and she said that she would be down for one of those as well. We continued to drink and flirt. I had her wanting to go to the next step but I kept her from jumping. Bit of a slow burn. For the next few weeks, I ran her through all the stuff that she would have to do. And she had everything down pat. I couldn't totally fluff on my task transfer. I told Professor Stone that everything was progressing and her new intern would be ready on Saturday after finals. It would be a good time for steam blow off. Professor Stone wanted to know why it was pushed off from my time and who it was. I said that I felt like it was rushed because Rachael didn't do a proper turn over and it would be a surprise. She unwilling went along with it."

It was right now that I saw Candy shift her body and and look directly at Vickie. As if she was in Candy's trance, Vickie turned her body to face her. It looked like Hazel and myself had faded into the background and they were the only ones there in Vickie's eyes. Hazel whispered into my ear "I've seen this look before, don't say anything and spook the prey before they know that they are done for."

"After finals on Friday I invited Rhonda to my place at 9. I told her to dress lightly with no panties or bra. When she arrived, I told her to let herself in and as she closed the door I stepped out from behind it and slid up to her. I grabbed her breast with my left hand, slid my right hand into her shorts and whispered 'I've wanted to do this since the first time I saw you. I have pleasured myself numerous times thinking of you sitting on my face, how about you?' Before she could say anything I had my fingers buried in her soaked snatch which caused her to let out a whimper. I only felt a thin trail of pubes. Oops, I had forgotten to mention this to her but I was growing tired of picking pubes off my tongue and would enjoy this."

"I started to curl my fingers inside her and rub her g-spot. While I did this I was tweaking her nipple and took turns nibbling on her ear or telling her all the stuff that I would do to her that night."

Vickie, "LLLike what?"

Candy, "I told her 'Since we had the same parts, I could do things to her that no man ever had done. Plus our jaw muscles are built for stamina not strength so I could eat her out for hours and not complain.' I wasn't going to tell her all the ways that I was going to ruin her that night since I wanted it to be a surprise when they happened. I continued the massaging until her knees got weak and she fell against me for support and I said 'If we are going to continue this, you have to agree to do anything to me that I do to you. Deal?' I know she was under duress but I was going to get her agreement with her complete defiling. She agreed to it but I stopped my fingering."

Vickie, "Why?"

Candy, "I needed her to stay in her pre-orgasm fog. I wanted her to keep all of her inhibitions down. I've found that they tend to bubble up after cumming. I pulled my fingers free and turned her around and gave her a kiss while shoving my tongue in her mouth. As a reaction, she started playing with my nipples. I was starting to get hot but needed to move forward with my plan. I broke away and licked my fingers clean. "You taste sweeter than I could have imagined. Can I get some more?' Before she could respond I buried my fingers again. "Have you ever tasted yourself off of some else's fingers?'"

I saw Candy move and placed her hands on Vickie's knees and move in.

"I could tell that she was more into the attention my fingers were giving her than the question and without a pause I placed my fingers into her slightly opened mouth and said 'The flavor is different isn't it? I think that when it is yourself doing it, it is more inquisitive to see if it's bad flavor but you don't notice any subtleties. But when someone else does it, you get to savor it. Plus how naughty it is adds to the experience.' When I pulled my fingers from her mouth there was an audible popping sound. She had sucked them clean and I could tell she wanted more. 'Why don't we go to the couch?' I led the way and Rhonda followed. When I sat down she tried to sit next to me. I asked if she remembered our deal and I had her sit on the ground between my spread legs. When I saw her long finger nails, I knew that this wouldn't be fun but I had to make her think that she was leading. While it wasn't the smoothest I had felt, the one hand scratching my thigh did feel good. I played it up and when she went to taste my juices from her fingers I grabbed her hand and licked her fingers clean and followed up with 'While a taste off of a finger is nice, a lick from the source is nicer. I could see some apprehension on her face and said 'Don't worry, I'll help but I'm sure that you will be amazing at it.'

"She cautiously stuck out her tongue and gently flicked at my lips. Like she was testing a cup of tea to see if it was hot. While it felt good getting attention for the first time in a year she was clumsy. She was all over the place. While plunging her tongue inside of me did feel good, she couldn't focus. I eventually placed one hand behind her head and placed her tongue by my opening and used my other hand on my clit. For the two of us having the same parts, she was truly horrible at this. I willed myself to a weak orgasm that I played up was earth shattering. Had to build up her confidence some."

"After that first orgasm, I rolled off the couch and sat on the floor next to her and decided to totally break her boundaries. I said 'A deals a deal' and grabbed her ankles and bent her legs back so I had her completely open and took a first lick on her pussy. Her eyes opened wide as I drug my flattened tongue across her sex. Then I stopped directly on her clit and flicked at it, her eyes closed and she arched her back. I wanted to bring her to her limits but she was very inexperienced and wasn't helping me with her legs."

"I shifted how I was sitting and hooked my arms between her thighs and stomach and lifted her up so she was resting on her shoulders and her ass was pressing against my chest. This caused her legs to fall with gravity and allowed me to use both my hands and tongue to bring her to orgasm. I got down to business and first I used my hands to pull her lips across and lick around the opening. She was moaning my name. God it felt powerful hearing someone should my name out of passion and not dominance. I had her on the edge and started rubbing her clit with my fingers. This pushed her over the limits and she practically tried to stand up on her head as she came."

"I didn't let up and continued going at it. This time I placed the finger from my left hands inside her and continued the pressure on her clit with my right thumb. As she was getting close I rotated her over and started licking her starfish. I could tell by the way that it reacted that no one had ever done this to her but she was too far gone to stop and tried to say no but it was too guttural and a reaction to her orgasm."

"She was still loopy from her orgasm, I rolled her over so her ass was waving in the air and her head was down. I wanted to snap her spine this time so I shifted my left thumb to her clit and placed my painting hand in her pussy and found her g-spot and went to town driving her to orgasm. It didn't take too long and her starfish looked at me pleading. I couldn't leave it begging for attention, I licked my lips and went to business. All of this attention caused Rhonda to rear up and thrust back onto my fingers and tongue. She was shouting Fuck me, fuck me, fuuuuck me. And then just stopped making noise. Every muscle in her body tensed and then instantly released. She fell to the ground taking my hand with her. I laid next to her as she caught her breath."

"She lay there babbling and once she could finally string words together told me that was the most amazing orgasm she had ever felt. I remarked that the night wasn't over yet and before she could react I straddled her face in a 69 and buried my face in her snatch. I could tell from all the activity of the night, her clam was getting thirsty but mine was dripping in anticipation for my next move that to this day I feel a little bad for doing since I don't know if she would have done it or not but I needed to break ever one of her cherries instead of allowing Professor Stone to do it."

"I slowly shifted my position down her body and she craned her neck to keep drinking my liquid until I had her arms pinned between her torso and my knees. I then rolled back to a squat and had my wrinkly button directly over her mouth. She started to say something and I reminded her of our deal and she gently tickled it with her tongue. The tingles that this gave me were, wow is all I can say. But then the position of dominance I had was a rush better than sky diving. I understood why Professor Stone did what she did. It alters your perception to have complete control over people, be it for your own orgasm or the other person's."

"Vickie, I have a question for you. Have you ever eaten pussy before?"

This question snapped me back to reality and I took my stare off of Candy's face and saw that she had spread Vickie's legs and had her hand buried in Vickie's crotch. Vickie responded with "Yes."

"Vickie, do you want to eat it again."

Vickie shot her head back and shouted "YES, YES, YES." I'm not sure how long Candy had been doing this to Vickie, but goddamn did she have complete control of us.

Candy, "I told you guys that I know pussy." She pulled her coated hand from Vickie's crotch and licked the cream from her fingers, "Man, you are like a fine wine that ages to perfection."

Vickie, "Can I please eat pussy? I want to taste yours. To worship you like a goddess. Right here or in the bed. Bob, Hazel, good to see you but you need to go. Or not, I don't care!"

Candy, "I'm sorry Vickie but I only collect virgins."

Hazel, "So what does this mean for Vickie?"

Candy sat there for a second and said, "Have you guys ever heard of a Sugar Mommy?"

Vickie, "No, what is it?"

Candy, "It's like a Sugar Daddy but instead of a rich guy paying for company, a rich older lady does."

Vickie, "I don't want a prostitute."

Candy, "Please don't say that again for this relationship. It's totally different. You aren't just paying for sex, it is much more. Most prostitutes are hard core druggies, aren't long for this world, and generally have multiple customers. Sugar Babies only have one person that helps with the bills and are clean. You don't have to do it but I'm willing to bet that you will find it mutually beneficial."

Vickie, "I guess."

Hazel, "So what do we do?"

Candy, "We don't do anything. I will work with Victoria on this and I will line up potential candidates. Also, no talking to anyone about this during the process. I don't want anyone besides the two of us involved, got it?" She looked at us. "We need to jump on this, let's get going."

Me, "Before you leave, did Rhonda make you cum? What about Professor Stone, what did you do?

Candy, "No, Rhonda was a horrible lay but I did flick my bean while she licked my ass and orgasmed but it was mainly me. Professor Stone, we'll cover that story later."

Candy took Vickie by the hand and led her out of the house.