All Comments on 'Expanding My Horizons Ch. 02'

by readmysecrets

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
OneAuthorOneAuthorover 4 years ago

I'm very much enjoying this series. Love the idea of her bringing him right to the brink, and not letting him cum until he shares three more fantasies of what he wants her to do to him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Can't wait for more

Great job. I think men in general get tired of being in control and taking the lead and are open to trying this with a women who has kept herself in decent shape.

captaindave1captaindave1over 4 years ago

I have read chapter 1 and 2 and am totally enjoying the series. Both my wife and I read stories here and every so often we find one that we share together. I will be sharing yours with her. I think I'm going to stop reading now and wait to read the rest aloud with her. It will be difficult to not peak in the mean time. This will be a fun game to emulate. Please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Luvly💓 Fantasy

Your thread is increasingly erotic for me. Lauren is turning into a bit of the sexy little Domme that, apparently, Michael desires. One of my fantasies also...my girl taking control at he appropriate times👙...YESSS!!!

SissyCrissy6245...........xoxoxo

Jay RichardsJay Richardsover 4 years ago
LOVED IT!!!

You got me so hard, I stroked my hard nipples while I read it, I closed my eyes and watched as you sucked his cock, then you whispered these desires back to him, and ultimately fed him his cum. So good.

Jay Richards.

andy1952andy1952over 3 years ago

I generally do not like short stories. This was very hot! Looking forward to reading future stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Still a good premise.

Still lacking in details.

Still lacking in dialog during the sex. Are you enjoying this? Are you ready to cum? Do you want to cum? Should I let you cum?

Needs him to beg to cum. Needs her to slow down and keep him right on the edge for a long time.

You wrote: "...dove his tongue right inside my eager pussy." You meant DROVE, not DOVE.

Three stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous