Expanding My Horizons Ch. 04

Story Info
A week of teasing Michael before his big release.
2k words
4.78
18.3k
16

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/07/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The last week has been absolutely hysterical watching Michael's frustration build as I teased him all week while getting myself off repeatedly with his talented tongue and our extra large dildo that I wasn't sure in the beginning would fit inside me. Just in case you haven't been following along Michael and I are playing a little game where we had each put a few of our fantasies in a box and after I rigged the cards we are now exploring some of his darkest fantasies. This week he is not allowed to cum, specifically because his cock is not the biggest I have ever fucked.

It's been a week already and I'm kind of sad to stop this little part of our game. Let me tell you it has been one memorable week. Sunday, the day after we last played the game, I woke up and pulled Michael between my legs immediately having him lick me to an orgasm to start my day. We took a shower together and I spent the entire time teasing his poor cock. That night I told him I needed more than his tongue and for the second time worked that giant lifelike dildo inside my pussy, taking it a little easier this time but it was still a challenge. I again felt orgasm after orgasm ripple through me and then kissed Michael goodnight with a grin on my face.

Monday was busy as Mondays often are but I made sure to let Michael see me get dressed for work that day, wearing a sexy little sheer bra and panties set underneath my work clothes. He was hard before he ever left the house. That night I was exhausted but I wanted to give him his fantasy so as we got in bed for the night I handed him the dildo and the lube and told him to give me a big orgasm before bed. He went right to work, slid down between my legs, teased my clit with his tongue, and eventually slid the dildo inside of me again. The moment it hit rock bottom I again came hard and told him that was enough for tonight. Before I fell asleep I whispered in his ear "thank you baby, that big cock fills me up so much more than you do. It feels so good to be fucked by a big cock again."

Tuesday I decided I was going to turn things up a notch. I was running late that morning but when we slipped into bed that evening I was wearing white satin panties with a white garter belt and white stockings down my legs. I knew this was one of his favorite looks and he was just aching for me. I told him to relax and that since he was being such a nice boyfriend to pleasure me this week that I was going to give him a little pleasure as well. I spent the next half hour slowly teasing him with my fingers, tongue and mouth. I slowly increased the pressure and speed, and by the end of the half hour he was ready to burst, pleading with me to let him cum.

I moved up the bed, his cock in my hand, and again whispered in his ear. "Baby, I can't let you cum. Remember I could only let you cum if you had the biggest cock I had ever fucked." His cock jumped in my hand, he was right on the edge of cumming. "I'm sorry, but you're not even close. You're probably half the size of the biggest cock I've had in my little pussy." He cried out, moaned, groaned, grabbed the sheets, his whole body now begging me for release. "It was your fantasy remember. I can't let you cum. I can't let this... little... cock... cum." Just as I finished my sentence I stopped touching him as he made sounds I had never heard before, his frustration hitting a new peak. I moved on top of him, sitting my pussy down right on his mouth. He channeled all of that frustration into making me cum over and over again. The way he clawed at my back, needing me so bad, brought me over the edge time and time again until I collapsed.

I continued the rest of the week. Every night using some combination of his tongue, the giant dildo, teasing him to the brink of orgasm, and talking to him about why he couldn't cum. I was really starting to get hot thinking about all of the dirty things I was going to say to him that night. Several times that week I had to get myself off mid-day because I couldn't concentrate. Each night the gigantic dildo slid into my pussy a little easier and I made Michael knew it too. I started telling him about how different I was probably going to feel by Saturday. I asked him if he thought I would still be able to feel him when he was finally able to slide inside me again.

I could tell I had really hit a kink of his when I started talking about the size of his cock. His fantasy was obviously meant to lead me to thinking about that and the more I talked about it while we were fooling around the harder his cock got in my hand and the more desperate he was to cum. I started talking about all of the larger cocks I had fucked. I told him he may have the smallest cock I had ever fucked, though honestly that is not true, there had been a few smaller. Each night I continued to say these nasty things to him until Friday night I told him I wasn't sure if he deserved to cum the next night. I told him that I knew his fantasy had been a week but I asked him if he really deserved to cum. All he could do is whimper, completely under my spell now after a week without release.

Saturday finally arrived and I made sure to give him an entire day of teasing. The moment we woke up I had him using his tongue on me. By noon we had the dildo out and he was using it on me from behind. I made sure to remind him that it felt just like the guy who had taken me in the backseat of the car. That evening he took me out to dinner and I wore the shortest skirt I own along with a top that shows most of my breasts. Every chance I got I slid my hand over his cock, feeling it instantly harden. By the time we left the restaurant there was a noticeable wet spot on the front of his pants. The poor guy couldn't take anymore.

Finally back at home I relented, I told him he could take me to bed and finally have his release. I started to lightly tease his cock again with just my finger tips, he was shaking needing to cum so bad. I decided to tease him one last time.

"It's been a week since your little cock has cum. Do you think you deserve to cum baby? Does this cock deserve it? Tell me." He looked at me, gasping, and answered "please, please let me cum, please I need it so bad." I replied "I know you need it, but do you deserve it? There are much larger cocks out there that I'm sure would be happy to cum for me, why should I let yours?"

I could see his mind twirling, pondering if I was really not going to let him orgasm after a week of relentless teasing. "I... it... I probably don't deserve it. But I'll do anything if you'll let me cum. Anything you want. Baby, anything. If you want to slide your panties on me again you can. Or if you want to make me taste it again, I will. Anything. I need it. Anything."

I had been thinking about this all week and I had him right where I wanted him, begging to cum. "Ok, you can cum, but you have to do as I say since you don't deserve it. I want you to fuck me, hard and fast. I don't know if I'll be able to feel you after a week of fucking that huge dildo, that thing is twice the size of you. But, if you cum before you give me three orgasms there is a penalty. Honestly, I doubt I'll feel you, but either way I'll be cumming. If you cum before my three orgasms you have to immediately lick my pussy until I'm satisfied. Do that and you can cum."

He immediately slid between my legs, his cock hard as a rock and already looking on the verge of cumming after a week of teasing. I could feel his weight shift, his cock begin to slide into me, and all of a sudden his body was all the way up against me. I couldn't feel his cock deep inside me like I could that extra large dildo, or the huge cock it reminded me of. I couldn't feel him stretch me out like that other cock had done. He was right, he didn't quite compare, and I made sure to tell him.

"Oooh sweetheart, are you all the way in? Is that all you have for me? Baby I knew you weren't as big as the huge cock I've had all week but is that really all there is? I'm going to need more than that baby, you better get to work. Remember, three big orgasms before you cum or else you're going to have to lick me. You're going to have to lick me right after you emptied an entire weeks worth of cum into me. All of that cum is going to be all over your face, on your tongue, in your mouth, down your throat. Is that what you want? Do you want to be a little cum slut and take all that cum?"

That did it. He screamed out, releasing an entire weeks worth of frustration, a weeks worth of built up cum. I could feel every intense spurt as he came harder than I ever remembered him cumming before. The whole time I encouraged him telling him to cum harder for me, to fill up that pussy with his cum so he could lick it out. He started to soften, sliding out of me.

"Remember our deal. I know you may not feel like it now after you've cum but we had a deal. You owe me three orgasms and if you don't do it right now you'll be waiting two weeks and the deal will be the same. Get to it."

He reluctantly slid down my body. I could hear him gasp as he saw my pussy, gaping open, completely full of cum. I grabbed the back of his head and pulled it tightly against my pussy, smearing his own cum all over his face. One last time I said "lick me my little cum slut." He got to work, and I started cumming not soon after. If you've never had a guy lick you after cumming inside you let me tell you it is a major turn on. What a power trip. My first two orgasms came quickly. I took my time on the third, holding off, encouraging him to get his tongue in there deeper and to make sure he got it all out. What an amazing experience.

Done now, fantasy fulfilled, and after a quick shower we fell into each other's arms. I held him, telling him how much I love him and that I was so happy he was sharing his fantasies with me. He was still shaking, his hands gripping me tightly, nuzzled up against me. We held each other close all that night, talking, laughing, kissing, and growing together even further. A new level discovered by both of us. I couldn't wait to see what was next for us.