Expanding My Horizons Ch. 05

Story Info
Michael shares some captioned pictures.
2.2k words
4.75
15.5k
14

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/07/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a week of living out Michael's last fantasy the next few days seemed pretty bland. Our lives went on like normal filled with work, mundane daily tasks, and snuggling up at night to watch a movie. I loved our life together, but I already missed the excitement of the previous week. Last week I couldn't wait to get home every night to tease him and I was excited all day thinking about what I was going to do to him that night. Our daily normal life, while great, just didn't have that excitement.

So by Thursday I had decided, while I didn't want to pull out another fantasy from the box quite yet, I wanted to keep delving deeper into Michael's fantasies and I knew just how to do it. Some time ago we had watched a porn movie together and Michael had mentioned he had quite the collection saved from over the years. I didn't think much about it then, as I'm sure most guys have some porn saved, but I got to thinking that Michael's was probably about his fantasies and not just your normal screwing a hot girl.

That day at work I slid into the bathroom and took a sexy picture of the cleavage spilling out of my top and sent it to Michael. He can't get enough of my tits and I knew that would get him going. He responded with "Wow!! Hope I can see more of that tonight!" A little while later I told him if he was good that maybe he would but that first he would have to send me a picture or a little video from his favorite porn collection. The kinkier the better.

He didn't respond for awhile, but about a half hour later I had a couple *dings* on my phone and saw he had sent a text message along with a photo. I read the text first. "Ok, I'll do as you ask, but please tell me if you don't like these kind of images. These are called captions and I may have a mild obsession with browsing them on my Tumblr."

I opened up the image he had sent to see an attractive brunette laying on her stomach in bed with the tip of a cock in her mouth. She was looking up at him wide-eyed, her right hand gripping the base of his cock, and it looked like she may already have some cum across her face. The guy looked attractive at least from what you could see, nice flat stomach and a decent size hard cock. He was completely shaved I had never seen a man shaved in person.

There was a caption in purple on the top right of the image and I zoomed in to read it better. "Time for your annual blowjob. I suck you off as hard and as fast as possible. For every minute you last you get to have one orgasm this year. Oops, did you cum already baby?"

I sat staring at the image for a full minute, reading the caption over and over. A coworker walked into my office and I quickly put down my phone. She asked me if I felt alright and said I was looking a little flush. After a minute of small talk she left and I pulled up the picture to look at it again. My panties were damp. Was this really what he was into? He wanted the torture he went through last week all the time? I had to know more.

I sent Michael a text thanking him and telling him that I really liked the image. I told him if he sent me two more before I got home that he could cum tonight. About an hour later my phone beeped again a few times. "I'm glad you liked it, I was scared to send it to you. As you asked, here are two more."

I opened up the first image to see a topless woman with large breasts lying down on a bed. She was wearing black sheer panties, a black garter belt, and black stockings. In her hand was a big thick black dildo, about the size Michael had been using on me the week before, and a measuring tape stretched down it's length. It measured about nine inches the way she was holding it, but looked like it had an extra inch or two at the base.

It's caption read "I can't believe you bought me this 9 inch black dildo. Remember when we measured your cock and it was just over 5 inches? Now you want me to try and take this black monster? Aren't you afraid it will satisfy me like you never have? It will touch places I've never felt with your little dick. Not only that but it's at least three times thicker than you."

This seemed a lot like our last week with Michael using our extra large dildo on me while I relentlessly teased him. At the end of the week as he slid inside of me I could barely feel his cock inside me after taking that huge thing all week. This must really be a turn on for him as I remembered how fast he came inside me that final night.

I opened the second image to find a young cute dark blonde girl in a white bralette and sheer white panties staring back at me. The panties were so small they barely covered her pussy, it was really hot. The image had a caption through the middle.

"Your choice tonight. Would you like to tear off these tiny panties and fuck me nice and hard? Or would you rather lick my pussy and then lay down while I jerk you off with my two little fingers and feed you back every drop? Your choice."

By this point I was so hot and ready for tonight that I almost went into the bathroom and gave myself a quick orgasm, but I decided to save that energy for Michael. I sent him another text telling him he was a good boy and that he would get his treat tonight.

I arrived home before Michael and decided I'd get myself ready. I took a shower, shaved, and slipped on the smallest white lingerie I had, though it was not as tiny as the last picture he had sent me. I made a mental note to see if I could find those panties somewhere online, they were really hot. By the time Michael got home I was ready and couldn't wait another second. As he walked in the bedroom I tossed aside the sheet showing him what I was wearing and told him to strip.

I was all over him, I needed to cum so bad. Michael used his very talented tongue and fingers to bring me to three quick orgasms and then I finally slid into my now favorite position next to him, teasing him lightly with my fingers.

"Ohhh baby, thank you, I needed that so bad. Your pictures you sent me had me so hot all afternoon. That dildo looked a lot like the one you used on me every night last week, except of course it was black. Did you get that idea from these pictures?"

He told me that he had seen pictures like that and read stories about couples doing similar things and that it had turned him on. I then told him how much I liked the first picture and that they thought of controlling how many orgasms he was able to have had really made my panties wet. That I liked how she had made it a game, just like the games we had been playing. I asked him how many minutes he thought he could hold out if he knew he every minute granted him an orgasm that year.

By this point he was right on the edge I could tell. He loved it when I talked to him like that and the pictures he had sent me just fueled the fire, giving me new ideas as to what to say and how to really turn him on. I absolutely loved this feeling, having him trembling in my hand, needing to cum, obeying me, sharing with me his desires. I had never felt closer. It was time to give him his reward.

"Well you've been a good boy today and did just like I asked so I'm going to let you cum. I think I'll let you make the same choice as the last image you sent me. You can take me, fuck me, have your way with me. Or, I can stay right here, lightly touching you with just two little fingers, and finish you just like this. But remember, if you cum like this I'm going to scoop it up bit by bit and make you lick it off my fingers. Decide."

He squirmed and groaned, his whole body rising up, humping against my hand as I slowed down, waiting for his reply. Finally he said "like this, please." I laughed, knowing this was what he would choose, but it still surprised me that he would pick this humiliation over fucking me. I didn't quite understand it, but if it is what he wants I would be more than happy to. Besides, I was really getting off on this power trip.

I lightly placed my thumb and pointer fingers on his cock and started slowly, very slowly, pumping his cock up and down. I began to whisper in his ear. "Good boy, I knew you would choose this. I knew you would want to eat that cum instead of fucking me. What kind of man would rather eat cum than fuck a nice hot pussy? Huh? My little cum slut, that's who."

I continued "I think this weekend I'm going to pull another fantasy out of the box. I can't wait to see what else you have in that dirty little mind of yours. Let's see, so far you wanted to wear my panties while I jerk you off in them. You wanted me to deny you orgasms. Now you choose to eat cum instead of fuck me. What else did you put in the box baby? I can't wait to find out. My favorite part is that you had to do those things because you weren't the biggest cock I've ever had, or the best fuck."

He was right on the edge, I could feel his cock jumping in my fingers. I slowed down even more, prolonging the teasing, bringing him just to the edge.

"Is my baby about to cum? Are you going to cum from just these two little fingers wrapped around your little cock? Don't forget you have to eat it all up afterwards. Every little drop. I'm going to take my time and scoop up every bit of it and make you suck it off my fingers. Are you ready baby? Are you ready to lick up that cum? Tell me baby. Tell me what you want."

He was right there, at the peak of ecstasy, ready to burst. He cried out "Yes, yes, please. Please feed me that cum. Please let me cum. Please." Just as he said it giant rope after giant rope of cum left his cock, splashing all over my hand and his entire stomach. It was a huge load of cum. I was giggling the entire time watching it spray all over him. About halfway through his orgasm I started scooping it up with a few fingers on my other hand and pressed it against his lips. For just a second he started to turn his head, and then I pressed my fingers firmly and he accepted them into his mouth.

Then he eagerly started sucking my fingers. I would scoop up a big glob of cum, place it in his mouth and pull my fingers out as his lips clamped down on them, dragging all of the cum off my fingers and into his mouth. After 4 or 5 scoops full I told him to swallow that cum for me like a good little cum slut, and he did. I kept scooping it up and placing it in his mouth until I had got every bit of it.

After an intense moment like this it's hard to explain the feelings that come over you. For me it is pure love. I know that may not make sense but I had never felt closer to Michael. He was sharing some big parts of his life with me, trusting me, and we were experiencing things together. I would have normally went and washed up or got us both a wash cloth but instead I just layed there and held him in my arms, his body moving closer into mine, and soon we both fell asleep.

This has been quite a journey so far, and not only have I had some amazing sexual moments these last few weeks, but Michael and I's relationship was like nothing I had ever felt. I loved this man, for everything he was, kinks and all.

I wonder what fantasy will come out of the box this weekend.