Expect the Unexpected

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You didn't have an appointment near here at all did you? Be honest. You just came here for this." He said waving his now raging hard cock at her.

Tasha guiltily nodded her head in silence.

"Get in that bedroom you dirty slut." Paul quietly commanded.

- - - - -

She stood naked by the bed waiting for him as he stripped, Tasha having pulled off her remaining clothes en route to Pauls bedroom. He couldn't take his eyes off her, as she swayed past him in her naked glory.

He'd always thought her body was like that of an athlete or swimmer but looking at her body now, he realised she was built to be pregnant.

He could clearly see the oval contour of her pregnant belly reaching neatly from under her rib cage down to her pelvis. Wide hips and square shoulders provided the perfect frame for her precious cargo. Dinner was amply provided too judging from her sagging creamy tits.

Any reservations Paul had about getting involved with his crazy and now pregnant ex-girlfriend quickly melted away as she knelt over on the bed with her arse waving in the air. Belly and tits sagging, her crimson gash exposed, Tasha's desperate face turned pleadingly towards him.

Moving behind her, Paul slid his throbbing meat between her arse cheeks and leant down to grope her heavy tits in his hand. Her nipples felt like thick juicy berries in his fingers as she pushed back against him.

"You really want this, don't you slut?" Paul breathed in Tasha's ear, twisting her fat nipple.

"God yes I do. Please Paul, fuck my aching pussy. Please." She begged impatiently.

He drove his cock into her, not forcefully but enough to make her freeze and gasp momentarily. Not that force would have mattered, her swollen pregnant hole was dripping wet and swallowed his girth easily.

Grabbing her hips, Paul started fucking the desperate pregnant slut with long and steady strokes as Tasha moaned, her words lost in pleasure as she buried her head into the bed.

He watched her fat pussy lips stretch and contract to the contours of his veiny shaft, now covered in thick trails of vaginal discharge. The sounds of her squelching cunt and their flesh slapping together filled the room as he drove into her faster and faster.

Paul knew Tasha well enough to recognise the signs when she was close to cumming. Pushing back on his pumping groin, Tasha reached back to grab his hips and pull him deeper inside while beginning to squeal at the build-up of pressure in the pit of her stomach. He saw her the tight eye of her arsehole twitching in unison with her pussy muscles, which was a tell-tale sign her orgasm was imminent.

He reached forward and pulled on her long brown hair, raising her head and arching her back as she opened her mouth wide in preparation for the orgasm about to hit Tasha like a runaway train. Balls slapping her engorged clit, Paul pounded the pregnant slut hard as he pushed her over the edge. He felt her body freeze as she turned her head towards him and eyes glazed over, she bellowed like a cow.

"Fuuuuuuuck!"

Tasha screamed as the electric pleasure she'd been craving finally exploded through her pregnant body. Her swollen extended tits and belly quivered involuntarily at the spasms wracking her body. Paul smiled as he felt her cunt contracting around his shaft, her brown eye winking rapidly at him as his ex-girlfriends orgasm peaked on his cock. Her pussy flooded with juices, coating him as her squeals intensified to a crescendo before the waves passed through her body completely.

Still inside her, Paul spanked her round arse twice on each cheek.

"Dirty, dirty slut Tasha." He chuckled. "You needed that didn't you?"

"Oh god. Yes, I did. You've no idea Paul." She panted in between deep breaths, her head still buried into the bed cover. "All I've been able to think about is you giving me a good hard seeing to and sorting me out."

He reached down and felt her milky tits up, her nipples puckered and rock hard to his touch. Twisting and pulling, he felt the faint traces of fluid leaking from her erect nubs.

"So, have you had enough then?" He asked, knowing the answer was never.

Tasha looked back at her older ex-lover, with a mischievous smile on her lips.

"Well, that's up to you? Have you had enough?" She asked.

Wickedly, Paul leered back her.

"Hmmm, I think you're going to know when I've had enough."

"Get on your back and spread your legs, you dirty slag." He ordered.

Eagerly Tasha changed position, smiling broadly at the dominant way her spoke to her. Biting her bottom lip sexily, she opened her long legs and spread her swollen dribbling cunt for him with her fingers. Paul looked down at his crazy pregnant ex, rubbing her engorged clit and pulling on her thick hard brown nipples.

Paul suddenly had the urge to taste her and raising her ankles, pushed her knees back as far as her belly would allow. He absorbed the sight of Tasha's swollen pregnant cunt, her gash a crimson red framed by her matted dark pubes. The aroma reached his nostrils like blood to a shark and he dove into her fiery hole with gusto.

The taste and texture of her creamy pussy was nectar to Paul as he slurped and consumed Tasha's swollen gash. Above the steaming hole, her engorged clitoris throbbed as he flicked his tongue quickly across and around it as she grabbed his head in ecstasy. Rocking her back and forth with his hands his mouth swept over Tasha, tongue invading both her holes as she reached another orgasm. He tasted the fresh load of juices pouring out and hungrily drank them down.

Sitting up, Paul nestled between her outstretched thighs, wiping his face of her creamy cum. Still coated with juice from his tip to the root to his shaft, Paul slapped his rigid meaty cock onto Tasha's tender and pulsating clit. Slowly he slid his thick girth along her gaping slit back and forth as he rubbed Tasha's extended baby belly gently.

"Did you imagine pregnancy would make you this desperately horny?" He asked, stroking the gentle contours of her baby bump.

"No idea that was going to happen no. Nice bonus," She smiled. "Although, it's not so good when there's no cock to play with." She frowned.

"Wouldn't have thought you would have trouble finding a guy to fuck. Even pregnant."

"Only really dirty bastards fuck pregnant sluts apparently." She smiled cheekily.

"Well some dirty bastard did before me, didn't they?" He teased as he slapped Tasha's clit with his bulging tip.

She gasped and then smiled devilishly for a moment.

"What can I say. I was a desperate horny girl in need." She giggled.

"And I'll bet some other dirty bastards did before him too?" Paul probed. Tasha shook her head coyly.

Paul slapped her clit again twice hard with his cock, making her twitch and moan with pleasure.

"Bullshit, don't lie to me Tasha." He scolded her wickedly. "Don't forget, I know you. I know what you're like. You're a dirty slut at the best of times. With all those hormones rattling around, you'll have been spreading your legs whenever you can."

Tasha bit her bottom lip, submitting to this dominant side of Paul. She loved being called out on her escapades and he knew it.

Coyly she nodded and shuddered, as his thick girth ran up her slit and grazed against her clit.

"There were three other blokes before him, since I got pregnant." She admitted with a gasp as his balls ground against her clitoris and his bulbous cock rested on her swollen tummy.

The sight of Paul's throbbing manhood lying against her baby belly made Tasha bite down hard on her bottom lip. Though there was something quite perverted about the image, she couldn't help but reach out to rub Pauls meat against her firm round baby tummy.

"Who were they and when?" Paul demanded, a question he'd asked more than once in his perverted lust for her past slutty adventures.

"First guy was a friend of my housemates. I didn't know I was pregnant yet, but I was just so horny for no reason I thought. We were drunk and I jumped him." Tasha began with an impish smile on her face.

"Next was a workman the landlord sent around." She giggled shyly. "He was only there to measure the place up, but I'd just come out the shower very horny. He was quite cute and up for a quickie. I was just gone four months by then."

Paul felt pre-cum ooze from the tip of his cock dribbling onto Tasha's fingers and belly as she continued to stroke him with her hand.

"Then I got really desperate and went on a dating app." She laughed. "Ended up inviting a guy over when my housemates were away and let him fuck me all night."

Squeezing his bell end, Tasha rubbed the clear sticky fluid pouring from Paul's bulging tip and rubbed it into her skin with his purple knob. Paul moaned at the sight of the trail left across her swollen belly and from hearing her slutty confessions, his hips now grinding against her.

"That was three weeks ago." She continued casually. "Then that last guy picked me up and brought me to his place, fucked me and dropped me home."

Paul had always loved how unabashed and open she was about who she fucked.

"And now, I'm here." Tasha added after a pause.

"Here and aching for more cock." Paul suggested, groping her milky tits as he gently rode her belly.

"Mmm yes please," Tasha gushed. "It's all I can think about. Sucking and fucking, feeling cum all inside me or over me, having my body groped and molested. Pregnancy has turned me into a sex starved pervert!" She giggled lustily.

"Where did you let them cum?" He asked.

"A couple of them up my bare pussy. Otherwise all over my belly, my tits or my face." Paul's perverted mind quickly processed the image of Tasha six months pregnant taking cum over her body or inside her swollen cunt. He moaned quietly at the thought.

"You could offer yourself as a pregnant escort." He half-joked. "There's plenty of men who'd pay good money to fuck a pregnant pussy. Two birds, one stone. You get the sex you crave and some cash to help with the baby."

She looked thoughtfully for a moment, before breaking into a wicked smile.

"Oh right? Do you know guys who would pay for it then?" She asked inquisitively.

"Tasha, I know a lot of well-off guys with money to burn and the time to indulge in their deepest fantasies."

Tasha looked thoughtful a moment, before smiling.

"Don't tempt me." She chuckled.

Paul made a note to put a pin in the idea for now. Tasha didn't seem to dismiss the idea of prostituting her pregnant body at her time of need and he knew a seed had been sown in her mind...as well as in her womb.

His cock continued to dribble pre-cum onto her round tummy as she gripped and stroked him hard. A little pool of his sticky clear fluid collected in her belly button which hadn't yet popped out despite her taut round bump.

Paul's hands were twisting and pulling her thick dark nipples as watery pre-milk smeared across her puckered tight areola. Not too long before her milk is flowing, he thought and imagined draining his pregnant ex-girlfriends lactating tits when the time was right.

Tasha had been pressing his leaking cock against her belly throughout, feeling more and more pre-cum oozing onto her hand and skin. Sitting up, she pulled Paul into her mouth, tongue reaching out to taste his dribbling fluid before enclosing her lips over the bulging head. He gasped hard and gripped her shoulders with his hands as she sucked while cradling his heavy balls.

She moaned at the hardness filling her mouth as Paul remembered how much sucking cock turned her on. The salty taste on her tongue was heavy and intense, and she rightly guessed that Paul would soon be ready to cum. She looked up into his eyes pleadingly as she wanked him with both her hands.

"Are you going to fill me up now Paul?" Tasha asked.

"You won't get me pregnant again." She added wickedly with a wink.

"I bet you say that to all the boys you filthy slut." He smiled in return.

Tasha reached for a pillow and placed it under the small of her back. This tilted and raised her wide hips and swollen pussy, giving Paul easier access to the musky dripping hole and making the missionary position more comfortable for her and the baby.

Grabbing the bedframe above her head, Paul positioned himself so that he was over the top her without putting weight on her precious cargo. He watched as Tasha desperately fumbled his throbbing tool against the entrance of her pregnant hole. He looked down on the pregnant naked slut spread below him, milky tits heaving on her chest as she breathed, her belly smeared in trails of his pre-cum and her wide-open gash ready to be filled again.

Just as the first time he fucked her, Paul's cock slid inside with no resistance at all as her hot cunt muscles stretched and gripped him once again. She sighed hard as his cock travelled up her fuck channel, feeling his rigid head and shaft sliding past her occupied womb. Once she felt his balls resting against her arsehole, Tasha stretched her long legs and wrapped them around Paul's waist to hold him deep inside.

Starting slowly, Paul thrust his cock in and out of his pregnant ex, building up in depth and speed of stroke gradually as she writhed beneath him. Her pussy squelched loudly in between his grunts and her sighs of pleasure as she reached down to flick her swollen aching clit with her fingers. Sweat began to bead on Paul's forehead as he focussed his efforts on plunging his shaft in and out of her pregnant hole.

Watching her swollen tits jiggle wildly, Paul noticed her fingers increasing in speed on her throbbing clit and felt the soggy wet cunt gripping him tighter as she neared another orgasm. He thrust into her more rapidly now, encouraged by the moans of delight as his balls smacked against her arse. She reached her hands around his hips as they thrust against her, grabbing his flesh tight and pulling him to fuck her faster.

"Go on you fucking slut. Cum on my cock again. You know you want to." Paul hissed at her, watching her face, chest and tits flush red with passion.

Eyes glazed and dreamy as she opened her mouth wide in ecstasy, Tasha was getting what she needed most; a good hard using.

Unable to stifle her scream any longer, she cried out loud as the cock plundering her pregnant pussy delivered another hard orgasm. Her muscles convulsed inside and out while her nipples tightened even harder as the pleasure rolled over her body.

Barely slowing down as he ploughed through her climax, Paul continued to bury his cock deep inside his pregnant ex. Feeling a throb just behind his balls, he knew Tasha would be taking his thick cum soon as he watched her thrashing below him. He could hear her groaning and moaning to him, her voice raised in delirious desire as she rode the waves of pleasure coursing through her body.

"Fuck me Paul. Oh yes yes yes!" She panted hard. "Fuck my pussy Paul. My pregnant pussy is yours to use." She begged as another orgasm built inside her.

"You dirty little pregnant whore." He answered her hoarsely. "Turning up here and spreading your legs for me like the slag you are." He panted, knowing how she loved being called names.

"Take my cock you filthy cum slut. You're going to get a big load soon. You love getting big loads in your cunt don't you bitch!".

Although it was rhetorical, the question triggered her next climax as she clawed and scratched at Paul's body, her legs unwrapping from around him and straightening hard as her body tensed through the explosion in her body and mind.

Feeling his cock and balls flooded once more by her squelching hole, Paul continued to plunder Tasha's pregnant body. His balls tightened as their throb turned into an ache. Breathing heavily, he started grunting hard into her, muttering obscenities under his breath between thrusts.

"Filthy fucking whore. Dirty pregnant slag. You're such an easy cum slut Tasha, giving your pregnant cunt away." He slurred as his words served to heighten the intense pleasure for them both.

Tasha reached out her hands and grasped Paul's cock as he gripped the bedframe harder, banging it against the bedroom wall repeatedly. One hand wrapped around the glossy shaft soaked with her cum, the other cupped and cradled his heavy full balls as they bounced against her twitching arsehole. Feeling the animalistic masculinity of his thick shaft in her hands as it ripped into her squelching aching pussy, she climaxed once again.

The feeling of Tasha's hands squeezing his root and balls as he fucked her, proved to be the trigger for Paul's own impending orgasm. Looking down beneath him, he saw the obscene sight of his swollen pregnant ex cumming on his cock as he penetrated her sodden cunt while her milky pregnant tits flailed wildly on her chest.

"Fuck me Paul." Tasha begged. "Fuck me and cum in me please. Please, pump your spunk deep inside me."

"Please Paul. You can't get me pregnant again." She panted.

Hearing the dirty slut say those words again, Paul arched back and roared as his balls exploded into her pregnant cunt.

Sinews straining in every limb, he felt wave after wave of thick creamy sperm pump through his thick shaft and pour into her. Spasming hard, he jerked his hips back and forth against her body as his balls twitched and emptied their heavy load.

Feeling her pussy filled with copious amounts of sperm made Tasha cum yet again as Paul sprayed her insides, his hot thick fluid coating her plugged cervix and womb.

As his thrusting slowed, Paul knelt back on his haunches keeping a third of his pulsing cock inside his ex. Her face was flushed and crimson patches of lust covered her chest, tits and swollen belly as Tasha slowly unwound her tense body from its orgasmic coil.

Paul noticed two trails of milky white fluid trickling from her rubbery brown nipples, across the swell of her breasts and down her flanks. Tasha had leaked for the first time during that last powerful orgasm.

He looked down where they coupled, his cock and her pussy a mess of engorged organs, covered and oozing their combined fluids and matting their pubic hair. Her eyes focussing again, Tasha smiled dreamily as she rubbed the leaking nipples, before running her hands across the warm stretched skin of her belly.

"Fucking hell!" She exhaled. "That's what I needed!"

Paul smiled and pulled his cock from her swollen pussy, both hearing the slurping noise as he withdrew from her flooded hole. Immediately globs of cum poured from her used cunt followed by a river of clearer fluid which flowed down her arse. He hadn't cum that hard or that much in a long time and the amount of spunk flowing from his pregnant ex stunned him into proud reverence at his own handy work.

Tasha felt the cum trickling down her puckered arsehole and bringing one hand down, smeared the product of Pauls explosion all over her dripping wet holes. Fingers sliding into her gaping pussy, she fished around and pulled out a thick sticky web of sperm and her orgasmic discharge. He hadn't seen as filthy a sight in a long time and he prayed the image would be burned on his memory forever.

"Jesus Tasha." He wheezed. "You sure know how to turn up unexpected."

"Always expect the unexpected. I told you that before."

Paul reached out to run his hands over her bump, feeling the heat rising through her protective swell.

"I hope we didn't wake anyone up in there?" He chuckled as he planted a soft kiss on her warm firm bump.

Tasha cradled her arms around the top and bottom of her belly, feeling for any movement.

"Nope. She's fine." Said the Mum to be proudly. "I think she's getting used to it."

"At least I hope she does, if there's more where that came from?" Tasha added seductively as she spread her pussy lips allowing more of his cum to flow out.