Expect the Unexpected

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paul groaned as she slumped on the bed beside her.

"Bloody hell Tasha. It's never enough for you is it?" He laughed, knowing the answer was always no.

"I'm empty now, you've drained me of all my cum and my energy tonight."

"Shame. Are you still sleeping on the couch then?" She teased.

"Not a chance." He chuckled as he lay back with his hands interlocked behind his head. "I need the rest in a decent bed after tonight."

Tasha couldn't hide her delight that he be staying in bed with her that night. She lay on her side alongside him, her bump and breasts resting on his upper body as Paul put his arm across her shoulders.

"Oh good. Maybe you can tell me about these friends of yours with loads of money and time on their hands?" She whispered mischievously into his ear as her hand snaked around his spent cock and balls.

Paul sighed and laughed inwardly.

When he'd opened the door to Tasha earlier that evening, he'd known that he was probably opening a way back into his life somehow.

As Paul lay back, contemplating the quality of their fuck and the topic his crazy pregnant ex was keen to talk more about, he suspected he'd be seeing a lot more of her in the near future.

At least for three more months anyway, he hoped.

BarryO.