Expectations be Damned Ch. 03

Story Info
Mara gets her long awaited turn. Surprises incoming.
6.8k words
4.43
10.4k
13

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/05/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now wiggle your ass back and forth! And look back toward me."

I obeyed Mara's order, looking back at her as innocently as I could. I was hard as a rock after all of this modeling she had made me do. For a couple weeks now Mara had been begging Caroline to give her some time with me. It seems my girlfriend was a little worried about her intentions, if not just a little possessive. I can't blame her. But finally the day had come, and I had reported to Mara's house bright and early this Sunday morning.

She had wasted no time getting me to try on some skimpy outfits and model them for her. The Goddess sat on the bed, legs crossed. Looking like something out of a dream. Maybe something out of the sweetest kind of nightmare. Her lips were full and red as the day I met her. They were lined sharply to make a perfect pouting shape. Contrasting decisively with the rest of her skin. And right now they were curled into a smile. Somehow it was terrifying to me, though I didn't really know why.

"Now you're gonna do a little strip tease for me, slut. But here, start with this dress on"

She handed me a blue, soft cotton dress with loose fabric dangling in frills from the bust. Like most things she had me parading around in, it barely covered my ass. I donned the newest outfit with a blushing face as she threw on some Velvet Underground from her phone.

She looked at me expectantly. I tried to be as graceful and confident as I could, walking toward her slowly. Each leg crossing slightly to the other side like the runway models do. I smiled, half naturally but still full of shyness. Then I turned around and got low, showing her my ass...um...assets.

"Ooh, suck on this baby!"

Mara tossed me a little pink dildo, not really too impressive in size. It bounced off me as I tried to catch it. So I had to pick it up as seductively as possible. I bent at the waist, facing away from her. Then I turned around, getting on my knees as I sucked the dildo. I looked up at her sweetly. Her eyes were laughing, which wasn't anything new but still I was overcome with a sudden feeling of unwarranted terror.

I pushed the feeling down the best I could, and began removing the dress. Trying to look as sexy as I could for her. I hoped she would reward me. I was working it so hard for her. When I had gotten down to the lingerie I was wearing under, she abruptly stopped the music.

"Okay, I think we got enough! Thaanks sweety."

I didn't know what she meant by that. Kind of a weird way to say it. But I was unable to speak, just staring at her.

"Oh honey, you look confused! Let me explain," she said playfully.

That fear I had felt minutes ago was now rising back up and I definitely couldn't ignore it this time. I just listened to her sweet and cruel words as she explained how completely fucked I was.

"Caroline hasn't been letting me see you because she thinks I don't care enough about your feelings. And she's wrong, but I can she why she doesn't understand. I think we just have different approaches to getting you to your desired womanhood. She just wants to baby you forever, and I...well I want a more direct approach. And most importantly, I want to have a little more fun."

I scrunched up my face a little bit, still not so sure what she was talking about.

"Soooo, I just recorded everything in our little session today. And if you don't do exactly as I say, then I'm gonna show your cocksucking skills to the world! Hey look at this guy. He might be interested."

She reached out her phone to me and there on her screen was my worst nightmare. It was my father's Facebook page. In the photo he was smiling near the finish line of my younger brother's most recent marathon. I knew if he saw what I had just spent the last hour doing, he wouldn't be smiling anymore.

"Do you catch my drift, bitch?"

I looked up with tears in my eyes.

"Yes, Goddess. Please don't show my family the videos!"

I blinked, causing little streams of tearful desperation to run down my face. A salty taste reached my mouth.

"Hmm, I want you to say it better than that. Ask me in a girly voice, 'Goddess, please don't show the world what a sexy little whore I am!'"

I raised the pitch of my voice and said it, giving her every inflection she desired in my desperate compliance. I continued sobbing as I imagined what she might make me do. She really was a lot more cruel than Caroline. But Caroline! Maybe she could make this stop.

"Oh, and I don't think I should have to say this. But Caroline won't hear anything about this. This is between you and me, and whoever else I decide to share you with. If you mention a word of this to miss goody two shoes I'll send a message to your family before you can say 'I'm a dirty whore'".

She grinned like the devil, taking in my tear-soaked face. Sipping on my suffering like a dry martini. Waves of realization washed over me. I was under her complete control now. No way out. She reached out and touched my face, stroking it lightly as I sobbed.

"Oh honey," She cooed softly. "Don't worry, this is gonna be fun. And besides, it's for your own good. Now, let's go shopping shall we?"

...

I was trying as hard as possible to look normal as I walked through the local mall. Mara was in stride beside me, glancing over at my misery now and then. She signaled for us to go into a store and I responded obediently. But then I stopped in my tracks. This was the same store where I had purchased my purple panties a week back. And sure enough, the same cute girl was behind the counter. When we walked in she walked straight for us, smiling.

"Can I help you two find anything?"

"Oh, we're just browsing. Looking for something to make my friend here look sexy for our night out tonight."

The young clerk looked at me and then back at Mara, blushing. Did she remember me? I guess it didn't matter now. I was screwed and I knew it.

"Okay, well our men's section is over here."

She began leading us, and as we followed I let out the breath that I'd been holding. But my hopes were thwarted as we walked through the part of the store with all of the dresses.

"Ooh, this is cute! Don't you think, honey?"

Mara stopped my precious momentum and picked up a dress. Red and small, the shiny silk draped over her hands. There was a moment of panicked silence as I tried to gauge the sales girl's reaction. Was she onto me?

"Um, yeah Mara. It's really nice," I said bashfully.

"You think so? Why don't you try it on then?!

I turned a deep shade of red as any suspicions the sales girl had were confirmed. She smiled at me awkwardly and laughed a bit, waiting for my response. I was defeated.

"Okay, Mara. Let's do it."

"Perfect, hey what's your name?"

"I'm Sara," the cute girl replied.

"Will you help us make sure we get the right size?"

Sara looked a little worried, but agreed to help. She got out a roll of sewing tape and reached around my waist gently, taking a measurement. Between the exposure of my deepest secret and her soft touch the situation in my pants was getting out of hand. Sara's gaze lingered momentarily on my crotch and she blushed again. Then she reached around my chest for another measurement.

Mara stopped her there, reaching from behind me and cupping my pecs.

"Actually, add a little to the chest area. Maybe like this. I might want to get her some padding for tonights big outing."

Sara chuckled. She seemed to be getting more comfortable.

"Alright, one size up it is. I think this one should be perfect for, her?"

I felt like crying again, but managed to hold back the tears. At least the damage was done now. It couldn't get any worse, right?

"Awesome, let's go to the dressing room! Do you want to see how she looks in it?"

"Yeah, sure!"

The two girls were suddenly best friends it seemed, and all at my expense. We went to the dressing room, Mara grabbing a few things on the way. Just in case, she had said.

I stood in a dressing stall in the women's side of the store. Clothes off, holding the skimpy red dress in my hands. Two pairs of feet were visible on the other side of the door. I could hear the girls whispering. Mara working her sadistic charm.

"Hurry up, cutie! I don't know about Sara, but I don't have all day!"

I sucked it up and put on the dress. But I couldn't zip it in the back. It was one of those really small zippers that is hard to get a grip on. I closed my eyes and opened the door.

"Can one of you, um, help me with the zipper?" I asked bashfully.

"Sara, would you be so kind?"

"Yes ma'am."

The sweet girl subserviently came over and put her hand on my shoulder. I could feel her perky little breast brush me from the side. It stayed barely pressed against me as she slowly zipped me up. I looked in the mirror, able to see the two women smirking. Mara excused herself and instructed Sara to put me in the other dress she had chosen. It was essentially the same thing but in a soft, shimmering white.

My phone buzzed in my pants' pocket on the floor. When I pulled it out there was a text from Caroline.

"How are things going with Mara? Is everything okay?" It read.

God, I wished I could tell her what Mara was doing to me. But I just couldn't take the risk! Resolving to text her back later I put my phone back in my pocket. Then I got into the dress with Sara's help and stood admiring myself in the mirror when I noticed my clothes were missing. I looked at this seemingly sweet girl to see her smile and shrug. Just then a security guard walked up.

"Is this him?" the thin, mustached man inquired.

"Yes sir."

Sara had betrayed me. What on Earth was this all about.

"Sir, I've been informed that you are sexually harassing customers and staff in this establishment. I'm going to escort you to our holding area until the police can arrive."

"What?! No! I haven't done anything!"

The guard looked at me in my dress with a confused look.

"Sir, I'm going to need you to come with me."

My heart stopped for a second. I started crying all over again. Oh God, what did I get myself into? Was I going to be on the news? Fuuck. Fuck fuck fuck. What would Caroline think?! Oh no, I should have just been honest with Caroline from the start. Mara wouldn't really have shown my family, would she?

My thoughts continued to race with more questions than answers as I walked with the security guard out into the public space. Wearing a dress! A pure white, skimpy dress. It barely covered my ass. I felt the cold tiles under my bare feet as I watched the florescent commercial lighting reflect off the shiny fabric. My head was down in shame. My cock tried to poke out for everyone to see. People stared as I walked and tried to cover my sobbing face. We walked a surprisingly short distance to a door that said "Employees Only".

My life was over.

I found myself in a small room that looked like a break room. It had a couch and a microwave, a mini fridge on the desk. And who else would I find in there, sipping a soda on the couch but Mara. Smiling. That damn evil smile she had on her face this morning.

"Oh. My. God. That was priceless! Good work Sal."

Mara slipped the security guard an unknown amount of money, picked up my street clothes from the floor and took in my angry and humiliated face.

"Let's go sweet cheeks. I want to get you ready for tonight. This dress is gonna be perfect."

...

I had to text Caroline back so she wouldn't worry. But what would I say? Could I drop her a hint somehow so she could come and save me? I knew that if she found out she would be terrified. And that even if I let her know sneakily Mara would expose me to everyone I knew. Even the guys at work. Oh man, how did I get myself into this mess? I should have just ignored her that night at the bar. Should have taken the blue pill.

"Everything's going alright. Mara's just having me clean her house." Send.

I put my phone away, and focused on the road ahead. I was in Mara's Jaguar, dressed to the nines. A small white dress barely keeping my breast forms in. I wore red lipstick, a little brighter than Mara's. Extra makeup this time, I think just to make me look especially dollish. At least it would be harder to tell I was a man.

My phone buzzed again.

"Alright sweetheart. Well, have fun! xoxo"

The car stopped and I knew we had arrived at the Stetson. I opened my door, clutching a matching white purse with red painted nails and hurried around the car to get the door for the Goddess.

"My friends are already here. When you walk up to the table, you are to curtsy and smile. Then pull out my seat for me and go get me a whiskey and ginger. Are we clear?"

"Yes Goddess."

I walked unsteadily toward the door in my four inch heels. Every step reminded me of the large butt plug Mara had made me wear. This was absolutely nerve wracking. Nothing could be as embarrassing as what happened at the mall earlier in the day but I was still terrified. When we walked in, there was a table full of girls near the middle of the room. A couple of them looked up and smiled. I walked toward them, planning my gesture.

I approached them and curtsied to be met with unanimous giggles. From them and from a table in the corner. When I looked to the corner I saw Mara standing there smiling and tapping her foot...with her friends! This was horrible! I had just curtsied to strangers. I rushed over and fell in my heels, exposing my back side to the table of strangers.

Getting up as quickly as I could, I sincerely hoped that no one noticed my butt plug. I hesitantly curtsied to the second group of girls, mortified beyond belief. I could still hear the girls at the first table laughing, and almost forgot to pull out Mara's chair for her. After seeing her feigning a disapproving look I remembered before going over to order her drink. I fought to hold back tears again. For the thousandth time today.

All of this had made quite a scene of course and I hoped people thought I was a real girl. That they would think I was just awkward and not a crossdressing pervert. I tried to walk and speak girlishly under the pressure of being found out. At the bar I ordered a whiskey ginger for Mara and a beer for myself. The one with the highest alcohol content possible. I tipped generously to appease the bartender after my strange display. Then I headed back to the table and sat down. The girls had pulled up a bar stool that was taller than everyone else's chairs. All eyes were on me, on my pedestal of shame.

Uncontrollable arousal flooded over me as I looked down at the table, too afraid to face any of the preying eyes that beheld me. I took a single gulp of my beer. Mara tapped on my hand.

"Girls, this is Krista. She is here to do whatever we want. Please don't hesitate if there's anything she can do to please you."

I sucked it up and looked around at them all. The girls all looked amused. I had a feeling that none of them were worried about how I felt. None of them were sweet like Caroline. I felt horrible for my beautiful girlfriend at home. But I didn't have a choice. And part of me was loving all the attention and arousal. Aaand, part of me wanted to burst into tears.

"Krista, this is Kate, Sadie, and Dahlia."

I took them in one at a time. All three beautiful women didn't seem to mind me ogling them. It was part of what they came here for. To leave me drooling and powerless before them.

Kate had jet black hair, worn short in a bob cut. She had a pale face, lots of concealer on. Her black lipstick and heavy eyeliner were as intimidating as her gaze. She came across to me as the more hostile of the three. Like she was driven by a cultivated aggression. Her shoulders were bony, her breasts small and perky. Nipples peaked through a black camisole.

Sadie was gorgeous. I took a certain liking to her from the start. Her light brown face was cute and rounded, framed by glasses. She wore a dazzling smile on her juicy pink lips. Very playful, but still quite unnerving.

Sadie and Mara looked at each other with a certain knowing. Maybe because they were across from each other. Or maybe they just had a special connection among the four friends.

She was very short, so I could barely see her purple dress coming up over the table. It could barely hold her huge tits nestled inside. Due to her height they were pressed against the table as she looked up at me, unfazed.

Dahlia was a wild card. Bizarre fashion choices to say the least. Her neck was wrapped thickly in an earth tone scarf. Her hair was dyed blue, and she wore a red dress with sequins and small gold chains on it. Red lips also smiling deviously. She was pretty in a very nonconventional way. Not the model type like these three other women, but her shining eyes spoke for themselves.

"Why don't you get under the table, doll."

Kate had started immediately putting me further out of my comfort zone. I looked at Mara instinctively, who gestured for me to obey of course. I didn't dare look around to see if anyone was watching, just crawled down under the short table cloth. Not surprisingly, I found four pairs of bare legs and high heeled feet. The girls continued their conversations like I wasn't there. Were they going to give me more instructions?

"I think we should do this to Tom," Kate suggested. "He wouldn't be as pretty as this little bitch but he would probably be even more embarrassed."

"Yeah, but he wouldn't go for it in a million years. He's not so easy to manipulate I think."

"Girls, it isn't quite that simple I think. If someone is going to be demeaned like this, they have to really have a taste for it. It's not just something you can convince anyone to do. Krista here was born to be a slut. That's what I'm trying to make her accept."

"I don't know Mara, we definitely have a certain effect on men. I've convinced some pretty macho guys to let me peg them."

"Fair point, Dahlia. But you end up with weird men anyway, right?"

They all laughed. The talk went on and on like this. As they conversed, their feet got to work prodding and sometimes stroking my skin. They referred to me without ever addressing me, discussing different men they could try to break like I had been broken. Needless to say, I was painfully hard now. Trying to fit under the table, bracing myself for the next assaulting foot.

"Are you getting hungry down there, slut?" Sadie asked me suddenly.

"Yes Ma'am."

Her legs spread open, beckoning me toward the inside of her long dress.

"You know what to do. And don't you dare hesitate for one second or this night will get a whole lot worse."

I quickly found my way into her dress. It was totally dark in there. The powerful and petite woman lifted her hips so I could pull her panties down. As I pulled the soft elastic down something sprang up and hit me in the face. I sat there in shock for a moment. A fleshy rod was pressing up on my chin from below. Hands reached down and inserted it roughly into my mouth.

"I said don't hesitate, bitch."

Sadie's voice was sweet and singing, to contrast with the way she roughly began to fuck my mouth. I had no clue what had been waiting for me under that long dress. In the darkness I choked as quietly as I could on her meaty cock. She did most of the work. I was just a hole where she could sheath it. After a minute or so of ravenously enjoying herself, she slowed down.

"Now, I'm gonna take it easier. But I want to feel your tongue working some magic. And it had better be magic or I'm gonna use your throat again. And this time, you won't be able to keep it quiet."

I slurped and ran my tongue around her shaft. She moaned softly as I did my work. I found that I was enjoying it, to my dismay. I had never wanted to suck a real cock before. Was I gay? Everything else about her was so feminine and beautiful. Even the way she used my mouth had a girlishness about it. Whatever that means. I decided to try my best to enjoy the experience, which had an instant effect. She began to moan louder, right there in the bar. Luckily it was getting more crowded now. I hoped no one would notice.

12