All Comments on 'Expectations be Damned Ch. 03'

by Angelpenpal

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
darthnader19darthnader19almost 4 years ago
5 stars

Can't wait for next part amazing

TanalizeTanalizeover 3 years ago
Bruh

It was so good. I was really enjoying this- like this was the type of femdom I remotely enjoyed and then your gay ass just had to ruin it with the tranny.

Bro, I can't stand you sissies, you guys are just gays. Why do I even try to be hopeful, thinking that you guys can crossdress and be attracted to women without ever or wanting to suck a real dick in your life? Ya disappoint me. Men disappoint me.

"Is he now-gay?" the gay sissy asks himself. I had sympathy for him because he was always crying and Mara was being a bitch just because the gay author can't write female characters, but not anymore. It's not gay because she's feminine- "I'm not a pedophile because she LOOKS like an adult mature woman and not a 6-year-old". So dumb. And of course, whenever the male character just LOVES the appearance of a female he just met, out of every other girl in the room he fancies her the most she turns out to be a tranny, good going faggot. I didn't even read past the gay part because I was really disappointed. Wasted my time. Why not say your true intentions are to make him gay from the beginning of this trashy story.

AngelpenpalAngelpenpalover 3 years agoAuthor
Shit happens

Tanalize, Sorry you didn't like my decision. Plenty of stories that will still work fine for you out there.

But seriously, what is the point of going on a fetish story and shaming the author for what they think is hot? The fact that people get so attacked for being gay or bi is very related to the way some people work through femdom and feminization situations toward acceptance. And I know you understand that. If you're here, you're a freak too. I get it. You're not into dicks. And that's dope. So grow up and leave a simple comment without the hate.

And personally, I just don't enjoy any other part of the male body. So when a decisively otherwise female body has a dick, that's pretty sweet. Some chicks have dicks dude. Get over it. And if a character is asking themselves if their gay, that's a fine question. People have to work through things somehow.

As for "can't write female characters": Dude. I literally have a dynamic between two women with different approaches to femdom trying to figure out where they lie on the spectrum of harshness. I have character sheets full of traits and developments for these women. You said it yourself that you were really liking it. You like my writing style, thanks. Don't go freaking out on me because you don't like dicks. lol

Just wait for other works. They're not all going to involve trans individuals.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Damn this ever gonna continue

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAngelpenpal@Angelpenpal
Just a sweety looking to share the beauty, wonder, and vulnerability of a thoughtful sub male's fantasies of crossdressing and submission. Definitely open to meeting people and discussing the strange and natural process of self discovery that comes through dom/sub dynamics and...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES