Expecting: A Bareback Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They went up to the cashier and Lisa noticed that he'd pulled a fifty out of his wallet, ready to hand it to the cashier.

She raised her brow, suspicious. "You're not paying for me, are you?" Lisa said, slipping a $10 to the cashier. "I don't want any man paying for me..." she said, with some mock sass thrown in for good measure. Justin immediately got the joke. She was a pro.

He stepped back, hands up. "Alright, Ms. Independent. You win."

They paid and took their seats, both of them thoroughly enjoying the movie. When they left the theater, they realized that it was already night time. Lisa gasped, seeing the dark sky.

"Crap! It's already night time?! Hey, I gotta call my sister really quick, okay?" Lisa begged.

"Oh, yeah! Of course! Go ahead!" Justin agreed.

She whipped out her cell phone that she'd turned on silent before the movie started and noticed several calls from Callie. She immediately called her at work, getting transferred to her department. She actually felt a little scared at how Callie would react, knowing that she had opted to hang out with Justin.

"Lisa?" Callie asked, more curious than upset.

"Hey, sis!" Lisa responded, almost apologetically and with a soft tone to counter the anger she thought would invariably be thrown her way.

"Where were you?" Callie asked, deeply concerned.

"We ended up going to a movie..." Lisa winced, knowing she'd missed the dinner that Callie had said she was going to make.

"Hey, you need to be careful, Lisa..." Callie said, deeply sunk into her mom role. "I know you don't really know this guy, friend's older brother or not."

"I know. We're actually on the way home right now, okay?" Lisa professed.

"Okay, be careful. Love you," Callie said, hanging up.

They made their way to the parking lot as the crowd of movie-goers exiting the theater emptied out into the mall.

"Was she mad?" Justin asked.

"No, not really. She was just wearing her mom hat. She gets a little suspicious whenever I talk to any guys, especially with what happened with the baby's dad. She thinks every guy is the enemy when it comes to me," Lisa chortled.

"C'mon, I'll take you home." Justin said.

After a short drive, they made it to Lisa and Callie's apartment building. As they pulled into the parking structure and stopped, she was a little apprehensive. She hadn't dated a boy since Carlos and was a little unclear on how she should proceed. She was like a sky, lovestruck little girl again.

She tucked her hair behind her ear, realizing how uncomfortable the situation was. She had to break the ice. "So, did you want to come up?" Lisa asked finally, her voice low and timid.

"Is that okay? I mean, won't your sister get mad?"

Lisa knew the answer, that Callie probably would get mad, but that she still had that trouble streak in her and knew she didn't want to send Justin home just yet. She really liked him and just wanted to, hopefully, spend a few more hours in his company. Being the recipient of a handsome, young man's attention, who also happened to be kind and selfless, wasn't something she got every day, even though she was a stunning beauty.

Typically, the attention she got was from guys yelling sexual instructions at her from their cars. This was different. Justin was different. She didn't know how, only that she knew he was. She'd had boyfriends before and even lovers, inexperienced as they were, but Justin was the first mature, young man she'd ever spend time with.

"I don't think she'd get too mad. I pay part of the rent, too, so it's not just her place," she explained.

"I just don't want to be stepping on toes, you know?" Justin offered.

"Oh, I know. But, I think it'll be cool," Lisa assured.

"Alright. Sure, I'll come up for a few minutes," Justin said, finally relenting.

They chatted small talk as they made their way up to the second floor where Lisa and Callie's place was. Lisa whipped out her key and unlocked the door. They walked in, both laughing softly at something Justin had said.

Justin noticed that while the apartment wasn't huge, it was immaculately maintained.

"Take a seat in the living room. I'll be right back," Lisa said before excusing herself.

Justin sat down on the couch and noticed the TV remote control, picking it up and turning the TV on. He looked around the room and noticed a bunch of family photos, mostly of Callie or Lisa or the two of them together.

After a few minutes, Lisa walked back into the living room, sticking out her tongue and sighing. "Sorry, I felt like I was carrying a fish tank inside me. I had to pee soooo bad!" she said, laughing.

"Oh, that's cool. I turned the TV on. I hope you don't mind."

"Oh, I don't mind," she said, sitting down next to him. After a second, she grabbed the control and changed the channel. "Oh, crap! SpongeBob is on! Do you like SpongeBob?"

"I love SpongeBob! I watch it all the time, actually!" he said, trying to not be as openly enthusiastic as Lisa. He wanted to play it as cool as possible, just in case.

They sat there, watching SpongeBob for almost an hour, just joking and talking. Lisa had never had this much fun with a guy, even Carlos. Most of their time was spent in the bedroom. With Justin, though, she felt like there was absolutely no pressure, even with a guy she'd only met hours earlier. She felt at ease with him, and this was extremely unusual for her.

After awhile, she turned to him. "Hey, I'm not gonna completely destroy your sleep tonight, am I? I mean, if I'm holding you hostage, let me know."

"No no, you're not. I'm off tomorrow, actually. This is fun. None of my friends watch cartoons a bunch so this is kind of a relief, like I don't have to hide the fact that I like SpongeBob," Justin admitted.

Lisa flashed a huge, toothy smile at him, knowing exactly what he meant. Then, it hit him. Maybe he was keeping her hostage and was over-staying his welcome. "Oh, hey, if you've got some other stuff to do, I--I can go."

She realized that maybe she had inferred that he had over-stayed his welcome. "Oh, no no! No, it's cool. I don't have anything to do. It's nice to have some company for a change that isn't Callie. We love each other but even we can get on each other's nerves after we hang out for long enough."

During a commercial break, Lisa looked over at Justin. "This is weird, huh?"

"What is?" he asked.

"I mean, we meet at the supermarket, I yell at you and a few hours later we're hanging out at my apartment watching cartoons," she said.

"Hey, I blame all this on you. If you hadn't said something to me on your way out I was ready to scram out of there with my tail between my legs," he confessed.

She chortled. "Well, I'm glad I did say something to you. You're really... cool."

He didn't know what to say so the two of them exchanged warm smiled.

"I don't want you to get the wrong idea about me. I'm not the kind of girl who meets a guy and brings him back to my place. I just--I don't do that. I've had boyfriends before and stuff, but I'm not the kind of girl who just brings guys home like this. I just... feel, I don't know... comfortable with you. Do you know what I mean?" she said carefully, exposing her sensitive side.

"I know what you mean. I don't go to girls' houses the first day I meet them, either. It's just nice to meet someone who I know just wants to be friends and there's no pressure. I guess that once you've been through some bad relationships you'll settle for a great friendship."

"You just get out of a relationship?" she asked, hoping deep down that maybe he had.

"About six months ago. She was running around behind my back. Ended up getting with the guy she cheated on me with. She got pregnant a few months back I hear. I don't think she's with the guy anymore."

She touched his shoulder. "I'm sorry. She sounds like a total bitch if she was screwing around on you. Are you still getting over it?"

"Oh, I'm over it. The older you get the harder it gets to trust people. I'm sure you felt a lot of that after what happened with you and your baby's father."

"Yeah. I think that when we got together I was just looking for something exciting and I got hooked on him. He was a bad boy type, but the problem with that is that you can't settle down with guys like that. I should've realized that I should've been looking for a guy more like you. It would've saved me a lot of pain," she said, lightly shoving him in a joking manner.

"Trust me, I would've thrown myself at you and you would have lost any respect for me you could've had."

"No way. I was a total attention whore. If we would've met a few years ago and you gave me attention I would've completely eaten it up. I would've stuck to you like glue!" she said, turning completely to him.

"Come on..." he said, kind of blowing her off in disbelief.

"I'm serious!" she said, jokingly tugging and pushing his arm, giggling as she did.

Justin couldn't stop from smiling. "You're lucky you're pregnant or I'd be shoving you back right now."

"Oh, really? So, you're a tough guy now, huh? Tough guy who sells houses, huh?" she continued to tease, her giggling becoming more voracious.

Justin could only turn towards her, smile and all, attempting to defend himself by blocking her thrusting hands. When that didn't work he put his hands on her sides, giggling now himself. Finally, they stopped, their giggles dying down, but their hands staying firmly on each other.

Lisa's expression softened, eyes still locked on Justin's. She knew that it was probably wrong, but she wanted him. Not just lustfully, but she wanted to be closer to him. She wanted to feel his skin on hers.

To Justin, Lisa looked so beautiful in the soft, low light, so ripe and delectable, that he knew that his self-control could last only so much longer. The way she was looking at him, he knew she wouldn't reject him.

He leaned in, finally, to claim his prize. Lisa's heart jumped when she realized what he was attempting. Instinctively, she shut her eyes and leaned forward slightly and slowly, allowing their lips to meet.

His lips met hers and a surge of electricity streamed through the both of them. For minutes they kissed softly, Justin's hand resting on her side, keeping her gently bound to him. Their kissing was frail and delicate, almost as if the pleasure could dissipate with the quickness of a burst bubble.

Finally, Lisa slipped her tongue into his mouth, letting him know that she didn't just enjoy the kissing, but that she clearly wanted more. She did not want the expression of their cravings to stop with mere kissing. Justin brought his hand around from her side to just under her breasts, refusing to go any further. It was if he were looking for permission.

Flustered, Lisa took his hand and slid it up onto her breast. From there he needed no further instruction as he skillfully kneaded and cupped her breast. He thumbed her increasingly hardening nipple through her soft blouse, feeling her flesh both soften and harden at his touch. Her tongue became more aggressive, twirling around inside his mouth. These subtle tactile sensations were arousing Lisa greatly.

Lisa was slowly rubbing her knees together as they made out and, unbeknownst to Justin, her little ignored muff was engorged, swollen with moisture, ripe and eager to be probed and tended to. On the other end, unbeknownst to Lisa, Justin was sporting a steadily growing erection, his stiff member thumping solid in his jeans, pushing against the denim of his crotch. Had she bothered to glance down, it would've been clearly apparent from the pyramidal tent that had risen at his crotch. He didn't bother to hide the fact that the making out was thoroughly turning him on. Part of him hoped that she'd look down to see how purely she'd entranced and seduced him.

Her heart pounding with excitement, Lisa finally pulled away from Justin. Nearly breathless, she whispered. "We just met, so I don't want to have sex tonight..." she said, effectively shattering Justin's heart. "...but we can do other stuff. Is that okay?" she asked, not completely destroying his sexual aspirations.

He tried not to come unglued as he responded. "Sure. What do you want to do?"

She glanced down at the tent in his jeans and bit her lip, grinning mischievously as she rubbed her hand delicately across it. He shut his eyes and tilted his head back as Lisa slid off the couch onto her knees in front of him.

Justin looked back down to see Lisa perched between his knees, fiddling with his belt. He reached down and helped her, undoing the belt.

His breathing already labored, his voice of reason struggled to be heard. "Do you think... we should do this... out here? Is your sister coming home?"

"She won't be home for another four or five hours..." Lisa said, licking her lips as they finally yanked his stubborn belt aside. She undid the fly on his jeans, and unzipped the zipper. He lifted his hips off the couch, shoving his pants down past his hips. His erect cock flung upward, slapping him in the belly and unfurled down until the head pointed at her beautiful, young face.

Justin looked down past his shirt and couldn't believe the view he had; this gorgeous, blond-haired, blue-eyed angel on her knees between his legs, taking a firm grip of his thick, hardened meat with the casualness of a seasoned cock handler.

She'd done this before. Her subtle and masterful form was earned by hundreds of hours of nuzzling, fondling and manipulating cocks. He didn't know how many cum-filled dicks she'd stroked and, at this point, he didn't care. She ran her fist up and down its notable length with a slow but consistent pace. Not too slow and not too fast, just enough to drive him insane.

"Do you like this?" she whispered, letting her thin little digits wrap and dance around his hot, pulsing member.

Justin gazed down at her before shutting his eyes and tilting his head back. "Oh yeah... yes."

Finally, Lisa smiled and brought his erect cock down to her face, wrapping her lips around the bulbous head. Justin let out an audible groan at feeling her teen mouth suckle at his most sensitive of regions. She dropped the coy act and went to work, vigorously nursing his cock with her lips, sucking hard on his knob until pulling off with a loud popping sound. At sucking cock, she wasn't a virginal student, she was a skilled master. Using her hand to slide up and down the length of Justin's meat, she'd guzzle down several inches at the top, getting a nice, pistoning rhythm going.

After keeping her mouth constantly affixed to Justin's cock for ten straight minutes, Lisa's knees started to hurt, being rubbed raw by the carpet underneath them. Not only that, but her pussy was absolutely throbbing, begging to be manipulated. She pulled her lips free and leaned back.

Justin tilted his head forward, opening his eyes. "Are you okay?" he asked, his now naked and homeless cock longing to be plugged back into her.

"Yeah," she said, using the coffee table to balance herself as she stood awkwardly, her belly causing her to sway.

Justin popped up, jeans around his ankles, to catch her. Chivalrous he was, even while sporting the stiffest of erections. She happily fell into his arms, peering up into his eyes. "You okay?" he asked, his arms wrapping around her lower back and corralling her arms across her chest.

"Yeah..." she whispered, tilting her chin upwards, yearning to kiss him again.

Their open mouths latched together again, slinging their tongues at each other in anxious lust. Justin's hard-on was trapped between their bellies as Lisa drug him with her through the dark living room and into the hallway. He didn't know where she was taking him and was only intermittently glancing up to ensure they weren't walking into a wall. He assumed, and hoped, that they were heading to her bedroom. They were.

Still entangled with her lover, the back of Lisa's head bumped into a door and she blindly reached down behind her and turned the doorknob, swinging the door open. They piled inside, and as the back of Lisa's legs hit her bed frame, she impatiently fiddled with her own pants, undoing the zipper and shoving them down past her hips, knees and ankles until she was able to kick them off. She was wearing these frilly, lacy Victoria's Secret panties that made her tight little muff look incredibly delicious.

Insistently, she took Justin's hand and brought it between her legs, where he used his middle finger to trail up and down her slit through her cotton panties. There was an enormous amount of heat emanating from her crotch and he could feel a bloated wetness contained within. She was letting him know just how turned on she was. Her breathing shuddered as he teased her slit with the gentle grazing of his middle finger against her puffy mound.

As they inched along the side of her bed, Lisa pulled her lips from his. "Will you rub my pussy while I suck your cock?"

He was speechless. It was probably the best question a girl had asked him in years. He nodded. "Yeah. Okay."

Lisa slipped her panties off, keeping her blouse on, and laid back on the bed. Holding Justin behind the neck, she pulled him down towards her as she laid back, drawing him into a deep and passionate kiss. Blindly, he wrapped his hand around her left knee, guiding his open palm to her inner thigh. Feeling this, Lisa, just as blindly, opened her legs more and reached out for his ignored member, quickly finding it bobbing beside her face. She started to stroke it and as she did, Justin slid his tongue deeper into her mouth.

Desperate to feel his touch, Lisa reached down impatiently, grabbed his hand and brought it to her pussy. When Justin cupped it and gently curled his middle finger through her engorged wetness, she whimpered into his mouth. There he was, bent over her, kissing her fiercely, keenly and intently rubbing her twat while she jerked him off in the darkness.

Lisa pulled her mouth away from his, talking softly. "I--I didn't know we'd be doing this so I--I didn't shave down there. I hope that's okay."

Justin smiled at the sheer sweetness of her concern, leaning down to kiss Lisa again and they resumed their foreplay. His fingers were absolutely coated in her juices and an audibly squishy noise emanated from her nether regions as he toyed around inside her pussy. She was right, she hadn't shaved down there, probably in weeks or maybe months. A nice, bushy tuft of sheer bright golden hair framed her preciously pink gash. She was a natural blonde, if there were any prior dispute.

Lisa wanted to taste his cock again and just stroking it with her little hand wasn't cutting it. She managed to pry her lips from Justin's, whispering. "I want your cock in my mouth again."

"Okay," was all he could mutter as she let go of his member, turning her head to the side and scooting closer to the edge of the bed, letting him shimmy closer, aiming the head of his cock directly at her lips.

She pursed her lips and watched as Justin, cock in his fist, squatted down a tad until he could push the tip into her mouth. With that, he slid the first few inches in, nestling it tightly within the vice of her sucking lips. Justin effectively began to slowly fuck her face, his hips carefully driving back and forth, pumping his cock into Lisa's mouth. He didn't stop diddling her pussy, making sure his fingers kept a fine rhythm, pressuring her slit to continue oozing out that delicious nectar.

Lisa's hums and moans were muffled by the fat meat shoved in her mouth. Justin's cock was wet and slimy now, slathered in her saliva. As he fucked Lisa's mouth insistently, she pulled her blouse up over her swollen belly and her just-as-swollen breasts. Her pink areola spread across the circumference of her nipple, ready to nourish the coming life. Seeing this, Justin bent forward and wrapped his mouth around the petrified nipple on her right breast using his free right hand to cup and squeeze her breast as he did so.