Expecting: A Bareback Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The pregnancy had made her breasts, and especially her nipples, extremely sensitive so this sensual attention he was giving them aroused her even further. Her pussy leaked the sticky fluids even more quickly and a patch of bed sheet beneath her ass was quickly becoming soaked.

Justin knew that he wouldn't be able to last much longer, having his erect cock practically planted in the hot and viscous canal of her gullet. It didn't help that his fingers were nestled deeply in her tight teen snatch, which was unapologetically coating his digits in this sticky sauce.

To his surprise, he realized that Lisa had worked several more inches of his cock into the trap of her mouth and the tip of his erect member was now scrubbing against her throat. She hadn't gagged at all, which meant that she'd probably had a lot of experience deep-throating guys.

Justin didn't want to risk emptying his balls down her throat because he hadn't cum in almost a week and knew that the load would be expelled in an angry, voluminous spray that would likely cause her to gag.

"Fuck," he groaned. "I'm gonna cum soon."

Getting the clue, Lisa pulled his long meat from her mouth with a wet slurp, continuing to lick and suck the head. "Where do you want to cum? Do you want to cum on my face?"

This was a night of incredibly delightful questions, Justin thought. He looked down at this barely legal teen, months pregnant, splayed out beneath him, her fat, milk-filled tits laying flat on her chest and her pale thighs spread, inviting his prodding fingers, and realized that he wanted nothing more than to cake her pretty little face with a hot load of thick man-juice.

Lisa continued to stroke his meat as she smiled up at him with those angelic eyes and sweet, reddish lips, her gorgeously golden mane of hair cascading around her head. That was almost enough to set him off.

"Yeah, I want to cum on your face. Definitely," he finally assured.

Lisa smiled even wider, apparently approving of his answer. Justin pulled his hand from her pussy and started to cup her right breast as his fisted his cock just inches above her face. She didn't relent, either, pulling her knees up and rubbing her own twat, moaning and groaning with a theatrical vigor, just goading him to plaster her face with his steamy load.

Her eyes kept locked onto his as she licked her lips, whimpering playfully like a conquered slab of prey. Justin gazed down at her, amazed at how lucky he was and what an incredible situation he'd found himself in.

Justin was now fisting his cock voraciously over Lisa's face, desperate to give this pregnant teen slut what she was begging for. He suddenly felt that wonderful torrent blazing its way through his body, coursing up from his feet, through his thighs and racing into his hips, propelled speedily through the shaft of his cock. He knew it was wrong; this teenage mom-to-be, several months along with child, on her back before him, rubbing her sodden twat with one hand and kneading her bare tit with the other, eager to take his load all over her angelic little face.

Justin couldn't help himself; he was suddenly possessed with the carnal urge to ravage this little minx and treat her like little more than a willing sperm receptacle. Lisa was willing, which added to the fantasy, and he completely gave in to her seduction. Urgently, he squatted down, aiming his swollen, purple member down at her face as he slid his hand ferociously up and down its length, goading it to spill its contents. She pursed her lips, making her best "fuck-me" face, her beguiling eyes narrowed, enticing his throbbing member to vacate its boiling fluids all over her.

His legs began to tremble. He had to grit his teeth to prolong the release, but the irresistible sensation was overcoming him. His panting became rapturous whimpers. "Oh shit, I'm gonna cum!"

"Cum all over me, baby," Lisa purred as she writhed in a serpentine rhythm.

Justin, teeth still clenched, holding his breath to milk out those last few moments of pleasure, finally exhaled as his strangled cock sprayed out a volcanic eruption of milky goo which splattered across Lisa's face. She stuck her tongue out, eyes shut, blindly lapping at the cum as it splashed on her in globby gushes. He continued to maintain a firm grip on his manhood as he stroked it fervently, milking its anxious contents onto Lisa's eager face.

After the last few drops of cum dribbling from the tip of his cock, Justin looked down at Lisa, whose face was absolutely slathered with the milky, viscous brew. It was a voluminous load that he emptied onto the pregnant girl.

Justin's chest still heaving with heavy breaths as their sexual transaction met its end, he looked down with pride at the mess he'd made. Lisa was still smiling, her lips and teeth splattered with the hot cream. With one hand she was running a finger through the goopy mess pooled on her face and with the other hand she continued to rub her sodden pussy.

"Umm, can I--lemme get you a towel..." Justin offered, scuttling off in search of one. He returned seconds later with a small hand towel which he handed to Lisa who was still on her back. She took the towel and proceeded to mop up the bulk of the juice from her face. He helped her sit up and, still undeniably smiling she wandered over to the bathroom.

Justin's heavy breaths were dying down and, while he hadn't yet bothered to put his underwear back on, neither had Lisa. He followed her into the bathroom where she turned on the sink and proceeded to wash her face with the water. She was still smiling and couldn't wipe the grin from her face.

He moved up behind her, wrapping his arms softly around her, placing his hands on her swollen belly, and began to kiss her gently on the nape of the neck. "Thank you for that."

"You're welcome," she whispered, continuing to wash her face, but clearly aroused by the gentle kisses he was giving her.

"Are you still wet?" he inquired, planting those soft kisses still.

Her grin got even wider. If he only knew how wet she was. Coyly, she nodded. He could see her grinning in the mirror and decided to make a bold move. He slid his right hand down past her belly and ran it past the mound of cleanly-manicured silken blonde pubic hair and dabbed his middle finger into her sopping cleft. She gasped almost immediately, her body tensing up at the orgasmic sensation. With his crotch pinned against her ass, she could feel his once flaccid member hardening with fierce rapidity, pulsing suggestively against her quivering cheek.

As Justin slowly dipped his middle finger deeper into her dripping sex, Lisa leaned forward on the sink, propping herself up on her elbows, shutting her eyes and exhaling with lustful release.

He bent forward, too, whispering into her ear. "When was the last time?"

"It's been awhile," she answered longingly.

"Can I put it inside you?" he asked in the most docile tone.

"Mm-hmm," she murmured, and with the way clear, Justin took his now rigid meat in his hand and positioned himself, blindly nestling the head of his hungry cock at the mouth of her frothy gash. Slowly but firmly, he nudged the head past the fleshy band. Her velvety canals was so slick with aroused excitement that his fat member bored its way in completely unimpeded. The speed and ease at which he slid himself in fully surprised them both as they let out simultaneous gasps.

Justin took her hips and slowly sunk himself into her. The persistent sensation of his thickness sinking into her nearly drove her to orgasmic hysteria. She tried to maintain a modicum of civility, but the pleasure emanating from where their bodies were joined was just too much to bear. She began to moan in a low, droning tone. Her noises were jostled only as Justin's loins slapped into hers.

After several minutes of constant pounding, Lisa's pussy was dripping hungrily, thirsty for Justin's seed. Her pussy, even having had several lovers, was tight as a vice, and this tightness was taking its toll on Justin. He grimaced, sensing the impending eruption and reached down, cupping her milk-filled breasts, expertly kneading them.

"I'm gonna cum soon," he declared. " Where do you want me to cum?"

She thought about it for a few seconds, wincing at the wonderfully delectable ache throbbing between her legs. "Anywhere. It doesn't matter," she mewled.

Still sliding his slimy pipe into her engorged, slippery flesh, Justin knew exactly where he'd suggest expelling his next load. "Can I cum inside you?" he huffed.

"Mm-hmm..." she muttered.

Justin excitedly plowed into her even harder and faster, as it wasn't every day that he could safely bareback fuck such a dangerously young and nubile specimen without fear of future repercussions. He thoroughly enjoyed every millisecond he had his naked cock nestled deep in this angelic blonde minx, especially knowing that he only had another good minute before his load would tear its way, kicking and screaming, out of the tip of his cock.

Lisa couldn't delay her own orgasm and began to quiver spasmodically as she went into the throes of ecstasy. Justin could feel Lisa's pussy milking his cock as she came and knew that the timing couldn't be more perfect. He sped up his pumping rhythm, gritting his teeth at the sheer agonizing pleasure of his cock which felt as if it were on fire, trembling before the inevitable explosion. He shoved his cock as deep inside Lisa's cunt as he could and groaned loudly as his fat meat spewed its filthy seed in angry jets that coated the insides of her greasy pussy.

She pushed her ass back into his crotch as his cock kicked wildly inside her, spraying with crazed abandon. After a minute or so of convulsive bucking, their collective rapture ebbed. Justin, nearly spent, bent forward and kissed the back of Lisa's head. His semi-hard cock was still lodged deep in her. He pulled back slowly and carefully and felt his slimy member plop out of her, followed by a dribbling torrent of his hot seed which seeped out of her throttled gash.

After spending the next few minutes chest to chest, kissing each other and exchanging whispery sweet nothings, they wandered back into the bedroom where Lisa put back on some clothes and Justin hiked back up his boxers and jeans.

When Justin walked back into the living room, Lisa was sitting forward on the couch, seemingly deep in thought. He realized that she'd likely processed the events of the last few hours and was regretful. He sat next to her. "Hey, umm, I just want you to know that I didn't come here tonight expecting anything to happen, but I'm glad I got to share tonight with you. I'm not the kind of guy, though, that has one night flings, so I'm hoping you don't think that that's all this was."

She looked at him, her eyes coated with a glassy glaze. "I wouldn't blame you if you left and never called me or visited me again. I mean, look at me..." she said, running a hand across the dome of her belly.

He leaned in and kissed her on the lips, smiling. "I think you're beautiful, and I think that this..." he placed a hand on her hand which rested on her swollen belly. "...makes you even more beautiful. I want to see you again, and soon."

"How soon?" she asked with such a meek, unsure voice, the words were barely audible.

"How about I come see you in the morning, before I go to work?" he offered.

Her eyes veered off, gears turning mischievously. "Well, why not just stay the night?" she kissed him back. "I'll make it worth your while..." she said with a wicked grin. Justin grinned back.

THE END?