Expecting the Unexpected Ch. 02

Story Info
Brother plagued by memories of catching his sister & BFF.
4.4k words
4.6
21.9k
21

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/13/2023
Created 06/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*****This story is a complete work of fiction. All characters in this story are 18+.

This story will come in chapters and will have more taboo scenes later on in the story. But for now this chapter is in the brothers POV. Enjoy <3***

**Ronny**

I put the car in park and sigh heavily. My body is a little sore from showing my friends up at the skate park. None of them assholes took it easy on me today.

Getting out of my car I dig in my pockets for my keys to unlock the front door of my family's home. I go to put the key in the lock but it just pushes the door open.

"Huh, I guess they didn't close the door all the way." I say to myself.

I drop my skate board by the door and leave my keys on the entryway table. I stop in my tracks when I see the mess in the living room. Bags from the mall scattered with my sister and Madison's purses. One of the bags from the mall fell over spilling it's contents out on the floor so I go to pick it up before it gets stepped on and ruined.

Picking it up I feel the thin soft texture of the garment and it piques my curiosity. Straightening it out I see it's a little black dress that would leave nothing to the imagination on the wearer's body.

Before I can pick the bag it was in back up I hear a loud sound from upstairs and my mind jumps to conclusions. Thinking that maybe someone snuck into the house, causing the girls to drop their things and run to hide, and maybe they have been found and are being hurt.

Shaking those ridiculous thoughts out of my head I decide to just go check on my sister. Heading up the stairs to her room I hear more muffled noises. Before I open her door I put my ear to it to listen in.

Hearing whimpering I get worried and go to open the door. As I'm opening it I hear a moaning scream so I push the door open hurriedly. I stop in my tracks at the sight before me. Veronica is splayed out naked on the bed, her head thrown back in ecstasy with Madison also naked between her legs eating her pussy like a madwoman.

The sight of it all has my blood rushing to my cock, but then my eyes lock with my sister and we both just stare at each other in mutual shock. I've never seen my sister like this before and she looks too far gone to care.

Realizing I'm just standing there staring at my sister cumming on Madison's face, I hurry and slam the door closed. I drop the dress I didn't know I still had in my hand and run to my room. I lock the door and press my back to it breathing hard. I feel my cock pulse in my jeans and groan in frustration. Palming it I realize it's not going to go away and start to feel sick from why I'm so hard.

I chuck my jeans off and lay down and start stroking my cock furiously like I'm punishing it for getting hard from witnessing what I just walked into. Despite feeling the disgust the scene is burned into the back of my eyelids. I can't help but replay every moment and every twitch of my sister's body as she cums. Each lick and slurp I heard from Madison after I opened the door taunts me, and then the realization on my sister's face as she noticed me standing there at her door catching them in the act.

I bite my lip cumming hard. Squeezing my eyes closed from the intensity of my orgasm I twitch at every splash of my shame that hits my stomach. Feeling disgusted at my self I rip off my shirt and use it to clean myself up. I quickly pull on a pair of basketball shorts and hide the evidence of what I have just done when I hear a soft knock at my door.

"Fuck." I whisper to myself. I'm not ready to face that mess yes. She just knocks again. Knowing I can't ignore her I turn to go open my door.

Opening the door I look down to see Madison, not Veronica. Her blond hair is messy and her eyes are shining from a session I'm sure she enjoyed thoroughly.

"Hey, Veronica is freaking out a bit. I'm going to take her downstairs to get her to eat and I think you need to come down too and talk to her." She says quietly.

Rubbing a hand over my face I nod my head. "Okay fine. I'll come down there just make sure she's fucking dressed."

I see a sly smile come over Madison's face. "Oh, you mean like in something like this?" She pulls up the black dress that I dropped in the hallway after catching them two. "I found it on the floor when I know it was downstairs in a bag. Why'd you have it?"

I roll my eyes at her ridiculous tone. "It fell out on the floor and when I picked it up I heard weird noises coming from upstairs so without using my brain I came up here to see what was wrong. Well, you know what happened next but when I shut the door back in shock I realized I was still carrying that and just dropped it and came in here to bleach my eyes mentally."

Madison just crosses her arms and "Mhmm" at me. "Okay well meet us downstairs in ten so you can get her to chill out." She turns to head back to Veronica's room.

I go to the bathroom down the hall to finish cleaning up and hide for a few more minutes. I hear them talking quietly while heading downstairs to the kitchen.

I wash my face with cold water to give myself a shock to the system. Looking at myself in the mirror I see my eyes that are so close to the same green color my sister has but a tad bit darker. My black hair is wet on the ends from wetting my face so they are sticking to my face and neck dripping water. I'm tall, lean but starting to get a six-pack from all the workouts I've been putting in this year. Swiping back my hair I try and give myself a pep talk. Time to act cool and pretend I'm unfazed. I can't let them know that anything got to me more than just the shock of what I saw. I dry my face off with a hand towel and go to head downstairs.

Stomping down the stairs loud enough to give them a chance to be aware I'm coming down I head to the fridge as soon as I reach the kitchen and grab a coke. Popping the tab I drink half of it down immediately and burp loudly into the room disturbing the awkward silence.

I look straight at my sister. "So I guess this is my payback for yelling at you about knocking earlier? Guess that was karma huh?" I joke with her to ease the tension.

Her shoulders relax and I see a small smile reach her lips knowing my joke worked like a charm.

"Well please do not tell mom and dad." She says biting her lip worriedly.

I wave her off. "You're good. I definitely don't want to have that conversation with them anyways. Plus they would never let Madison back over thinking that she corrupted their poor little angel." I say teasingly.

Looking at Madison I see her staring at my chest and biting her lip. I look down realizing I didn't put a shirt on. Downing the rest of my coke I crush the can and then throw it at her lightly to distract her. "Quit perving on me when you were just munching on my sister you freak."

The can hit her chest, bouncing off to clatter in the floor loudly breaking her lust spell she was in. She scowls at me and Veronica just laughs.

"I told you, you were a slut monster." Veronica says with a cute snort.

Madison scowls at my sister playfully and hits her arm. "Says the one who just squirted in my mouth."

Veronica looks at me in horror and shoves her friend. "Shut up." She hisses.

My eyebrows raise at that bit of information and I shake my head to dispel any thoughts I had. "And that's my cue to go back upstairs. I'm tired and have a test tomorrow so goodnight lesbo's." I say jokingly. As I turn to head back upstairs I hear the front door open and my parents call into the house.

"Kids! We're home!" Mom walks into the kitchen while dad is putting their things away. She walks up and kisses Veronica's temple.

"Hey, sweetie. You both finished packing for vacation? As soon as graduation is over we won't have time to stop and get anything else so I need y'all both to be ready to go."

My dad walks in at that moment tutting. "Well, first Veronica needs to pass her test this week so she can pass that class she's failing. I'd hate for you to have to pack for a vacation you can't go on." He says with a hint of sympathy.

Veronica gets up and pats our dad's arm reassuringly. "Don't worry daddy I got this. I already got all the answers right on my practice sheet." She swings her head to me and gives me a big grin.

I glare at her knowing she stole my answers but don't say anything. I'm not low enough to snitch on her for something so small.

Ignoring my sister's taunt I stretch my arms up and yawn. "Alright well, I'm going to bed. I have a test myself in the morning." My family calls out their goodnights and I love you's as I make my way upstairs.

Laying in my bed, the memory of my sister sprawled out with Madison between her legs crosses my mind and I groan at myself. In disgust, I shake my head like the action would dislodge the memory and roll over to get comfortable so I can pass out.

~~~~~~

The past two weeks have flown by and graduation is almost upon us. This Friday we'll finally be free of this institution and off to vacation on a remote island resort. My parents have been planning this vacation for years since this island has a waiting list to get bookings for their luxury experience.

Veronica shockingly passed her test. Barely. But it was enough to pass her class so she's off the hook and will be able to come with us. I honestly don't think my parents would have made her stay behind if she would have ended up failing but the threat was enough incentive to have her bust her ass to pass.

With the upcoming vacation, our parents have been out a lot more than usual tying up any loose ends with work so they'll be completely free during vacation. That means they've been gone for most nights staying in hotels in other city's leaving us by ourselves.

Since they've been gone I've been noticing Madison staying over a lot more. I've been trying to stay out of their business but some nights I wake to my sister's screams of ecstasy and my brain sends me back to the moment I walked in on them. It's torture to wake in the middle of the night with an aching cock only to realize it's because your sister down the hall is getting her world rocked.

I've never felt so wrong and disgusted with myself. Some nights I can't ignore the aching of my cock and have to rub one out and feel guilty for it every time. Most times I try to convince myself it's Madison making the noises but it still doesn't help the feeling of disgust in myself.

I've been avoiding both of them because I don't want to let the guilt on my face show on accident. Veronica told me she and Madison pretty much have a friends with benefits deal going on and not to worry about her. I know Mathew fucked her over last year and I beat his ass for what he did but that never helped her heal. She says that Madison is helping her come out of her shell and open up. Literally and figuratively.

The only thing I have to look forward to is vacation and finding a hot girl on the island to hopefully take my pent-up sexual aggression out on.

"Only a few more days Ronny." I say to myself.

I'm sitting on the couch in the living room drinking a beer while watching Comedy Central. It's probably 2:00 am but I can't sleep. As I finish my 6th beer I'm feeling decent since I didn't eat dinner so I'm drinking on an empty stomach.

I hear light footsteps come down the stairs. I look over and see Madison in a tank top and panties standing at the end of the stairs looking like she'd been caught. She quickly recovers and makes her way toward me. I turn back to the tv pretending not to be fazed about the state of undress she's in.

"Can't sleep?" She asks quietly. I feel the couch dip as she sits on the couch near me.

I take a swig of my beer before replying. "Nope."

"Yeah me neither. Came down here to get some water but this works too." She takes my beer from me and takes a deep pull from it before giving it back.

I look at her and see her staring back at me. She's not wearing a bra and I can see her hard nipples poking out and making my mouth water. Her tight panties hide nothing from me either and her hair has the sexy bed head look that I love.

I realize I'm checking her out and quickly turn my head back to the tv.

She chuckles and scoots closer to me and says quietly. "You see something you like Ronny?"

I shake my head to remove the thoughts circling in my head. "Nope. You're with my sister. And you hate me remember?"

She gets even closer to the point her thigh is touching mine. "Now you know me and your sister are not dating. I'm just trying to help her get out of her shell so when y'all are on that island she can finally find a real man to dick her down like she deserves."

I look at her in shock that she'd tell me that. But before I can respond her hand lands in my lap right on my hard cock that I was trying to ignore. I inhale sharply and she smiles at the sound.

"Plus the fake hate bull shit was a childish ruse to hide the fact that I actually had a crush on you. But the past year you've just been on my mind. I've never tried anything though because I love your sister too much to hurt our friendship but with recent changes I've found that our friendship has never been stronger.

All the while she's telling me this she's slowly unbuckling my jeans and pulling my cock free of my boxers. She kneels on the floor between my knees and strokes me with her hand.

"Seeing you down here a little buzzed and seeing the way you looked at me with barely any clothes on told me this is my chance to make a move. I don't expect anything more than a quick fuck to come from this by the way."

She dips her head down, gently running the tip of her tongue from the base of my cock to the tip licking up a drop of pre-cum to tease me.

"Mmm, you taste good. How big is your cock Ronny?" She then swallows my whole cock down causing me to grunt in satisfaction before I can reply.

"Fuck" I grunt again as she pushes me into her throat. "8 inches" I can barely reply.

She pulls off my cock with a pop of her lips and looks me in the eyes as she licks her lips. "Mm perfect." She purrs. Without another word, she puts me back in her mouth and starts working on me like a pro telling me the time for talking is over.

I can feel her tongue swirling around my cock as she makes her way up and down my length. Every time she makes her way to the tip she swirls her tongue on the sensitive spot on the bottom of my cock causing me to struggle to swallow my moans down.

After sucking me like that for a bit she then begins her next round of sweet torture. She takes my cock out of her mouth to spit on it. Wrapping her hand around me she starts jerking me off and drops lower to suck on my balls.

"Fuckk." I groan not able to hold back my appreciation.

She hums showing she loves the sounds I'm making which tingles my balls adding extra sensation. I can feel every lick and suck she makes on the sensitive skin of my balls. At this point she has my toes curling and I'm doing everything not to move and twitch.

She stops and comes back up leaving her hand wrapped around me. She sucks my cock back down using her hand to stroke me in time with her mouth. Bringing her other hand up she massages my balls in the best way causing me to full out moan now.

She realizes she has me now and that I'm close so she starts twisting her hand on my cock giving me a whole new sensation with her sucking and swirling her tongue. Every swipe, flutter, and stroke of her tongue and hand has me inching towards the brink of coming undone. I can't hold back any longer. Feeling a zing up my spine I explode in her mouth moaning loudly. I can feel her swallowing every drop of me down.

She pops me out of her mouth again and smiles smugly at me. "When you're able to walk meet me in your room. I'm not done with you yet." She says standing up in front of me. I can see a wet spot even in the darkness of the living room on the crotch of her panties showing she enjoyed that as much as I did. Sauntering off towards my room I watch her ass jiggle up the stairs until she was out of sight.

"What the fuck." I whisper to myself. I just let my sister's best friend suck my dick and now she's waiting for me in my bedroom.

I scramble to put my dick up and to hurry up the stairs to my bedroom not missing this opportunity. I slow down and quietly past my sister's bedroom. When I make it to mine I can see the door is cracked open. Pushing it slowly I enter to see the sight of Madison naked on my bed.

She's sprawled out showing me her rubbing her very wet fingers on her pussy. I lick my lips loving the sight of her on my bed.

Closing my door behind me I walk up to my bed and lean over her. "How far are you wanting to go Madison?" I say as I reach over to grab one of her tits. It fits perfectly in my palm. I rub it and finish off by pinching her nipple.

Her back arches into it and I hear her suck in a breath. "I want you to fuck me, Ronny. I want your cock to stretch my tight pussy and make me scream." She says on another sharp breath as I pinch her nipple again.

My cock is already hard and throbbing even after cumming downstairs minutes before. "I think I can manage that." I tease. Reaching into my nightstand drawer I pull out a condom and hand it to her to hold for the moment.

I pull off my shirt and immediately see her eyes working their way down my body checking me out. So I decide to give her a bit of a show. I slowly unbuckle my jeans and let them drop to the floor. I watch her eyes drop to the bulge in my boxers waiting for the next article of closing to be discarded. I dip my thumbs into the sides and slowly drag them down so when my dick finally pops free it bounces in front of her causing her to grin.

"Have I ever told you that you have a hot body?" She says with an appreciative sigh.

I chuckle at her and climb up the bed between her legs. "No, but I have been seeing you checking me out. Don't think I didn't notice you gawking at me a while back when I was running track."

I saw her mouth open in shock but before she could say anything back I dropped down and put my face right at her pussy. Without hesitating, I slide my tongue up her slit tasting her. She's already soaking from sucking on my cock and I want to reciprocate. I suck her clit into my mouth, suckling on it until she moans. I nip at her clit causing her hips to buck. I chuckle into her pussy and go back to work.

I feel her fingers slide into my hair to pull my face closer to her pussy so I dip my tongue down to fuck her with it. Swirling my tongue up to her clit I give it more attention. To tease her I slow down and give gentle teasing licks causing her to grind her pussy into my face moaning long breathy moans.

Her pussy is swollen and needy at this point and I know she's close so I speed my licks up causing her to whimper and scratch at my scalp. I don't stop flicking and sucking her clit until she cums with a squeaking moan and clamps her legs around my head.

I sit up after she relaxes. Reaching for the condom I take it off her stomach where she laid it. Pumping my throbbing cock in my hand to relieve the ache I rip the condom wrapper with my teeth and glide the condom on.

I look up to see Madison watching me so I twirl my finger at her. "Roll over and get on your knees."

She grins and does it happily, getting into the proper form with her back arched and her ass up beautifully.

I lean over and bite her ass and she squeaks at the pain but immediately relaxes. I climb up higher between her legs, taking my cock I dip it in her pussy until my tip is in her and tease her with it. I take it back out and rub it on her sensitive clit causing her to moan appreciatively. I drag her wetness up to coat my cock so I'll go in easier.

"Are you a virgin Madison?" I ask.

12