Expecting the Unexpected Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No why?" She asks curiously.

My answer is slamming my cock into her with no warning. She screams into the pillow and I start slamming into her tight pussy only making her scream as she asked me to. She's soaking wet and taking my cock beautifully so I slam into her harder causing our skin to make loud slaps in the room.

She's moaning and grunting with every pump and I feel her pussy clench and pulse around me causing me to moan myself.

I reach up and grab her arms pulling her up and using them to slam her back onto my cock. Now that her face is out of the pillow I can hear every sound of pleasure that leaves her mouth making me shudder loving that I'm the one causing them. This spurs me on and I pull her back onto me forcefully pumping my hips into her at the same time. All you can hear in my room is the slapping of skin, both of our moans and groans, and her occasional scream when I fuck her deeply.

I must hit the right spot repeatedly because I feel her tighten around my cock so I drop her arms and grab her waist to pound into her harder.

She screams and clamps down and milks my cock for everything it's worth. I finally break and cum hard, my hips faltering causing me to slow my pace. I stop and brace myself so I don't collapse on top of her. Breathing hard I pull my softening dick from her and pull the condom off tossing it into my trash can. I fall to the bed next to her and she cuddles up to me limp and satisfied.

"Fucking hell Ronny. If I knew you could fuck like that I would have sucked your dick ages ago." She says slightly out of breath.

I chuckle and pat her back. "I keep my sex life private so you would have never known anyways. Plus I think it's just my big dick." I joke.

She scoffs at me. "Trust me, having a big dick doesn't make you good at sex. It's how you use said dick. The size is just a perk." she says with a wink.

"Yeah, I guess so. I'm not going to gloat though. Are you okay? I didn't hurt you did I?"

She shakes her head lazily, her eyes starting to close. I can tell she's starting to doze off. "No, it was great. Whatever sting there was I enjoyed it. I might be a little sore in the morning though."

I pull my blanket over us and pull her closer. "Damn sorry I didn't want to hurt you any."

"Worth it." She mumbles sleepily.

I lay back looking at the ceiling smiling. I definitely never expected this to happen but I'm not going to complain one bit.

I doze off feeling pretty satisfied with how this night turned out.


12