Expecting the Unexpected Ch. 03

Story Info
The twins finally head off on vacation.
7.6k words
4.64
5k
10
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/13/2023
Created 06/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sorry for the long wait for this next part.

*****This story is a complete work of fiction. All characters in this story are 18+.

Here's to everyone asking where the Taboo is. Enjoy <3***

***Veronica POV***

It's the day before we leave for vacation and I'm finishing up packing with Madison's help.

"So, after fucking me into a coma you couldn't sleep and went to my brother so he can fuck you into a coma??"

"Yea, I mean I didn't plan on that happening I just seen the opportunity and took it." she smiles proudly.

I shake my head not knowing what to think of my friend. I shouldn't be surprised to be honest, and I can't blame her I'm about to go on vacation with a whole bouquet of men at my disposal. I'm determined to have the best summer being independent and confident. Our parents agreed to let my brother and I have total freedom now that we are officially adults and graduated. The only stipulation is that we have to meet up for lunch every day to spend some family time together.

"I wish I could come with you dude. Imagine all the fun we would have. We could find some beach hottie and have our first threesome!" She falls back into my bed in exasperation. She then looks up at me slyly. "I could even go find someone and bring them back to your brother's room too. Ugh I'm so jealous."

I laugh at her ridiculous comments. "Oh yea? Sounds like a dream vacation. I'm glad you made me aware of your infatuation with my brother before you fucked him. It might have made this a little weird." I say sarcastically.

"Oh hush. It's not infatuation, its him being good looking and having good dick. It might even be the best dick I've ever had to be honest. Big too." she says cheekily.

Hearing a knock at my door I go to open it and it's Ronny leaning against the door frame with a curious look on his face.

"I'm going to pretend I didn't hear anything that just came out of your mouths." Shaking his head he looks at me and I blush. He flashes me a cocky smirk. "Mom asked If you're done packing. They want to go ahead and get everything loaded up into the car to make it easier in the morning."

I zip up my suitcase and pick my carry-on bag up off the floor. "Yea I just finished. Do you mind taking them down there for me?" I ask sweetly.

He rolls his eyes. "I guess since I'm such a loving brother I will help you out this once." Giving me a evil look he then says. "And since your girlfriend is so kind to share and sing my praises it's definitely sweetened me up."

Madison chuckles. "You're welcome lover boy."

He gives her a cocky smirk and winks. "No thank you."

In a huff I throw my luggage in his arms and shut the door in his face. Leaning against the door in exasperation I hear a muffled "You're welcome ass hat"

Madison is looking at the door while she bites her lip. "Ugh he's so yummy."

"Please stop talking about my brother. I'm right here." I say rolling my eyes and walking to my bed to sit with her.

She looks at me with a serious face. "Come on Veronica, you can think your brother is good looking without it being weird."

"Of course, he's good looking, he's my twin so he can't be ugly. I'm just the better looking twin." I say jokingly.

Madison pushes me to the bed and straddles me. "Of course you are, just don't tell him I told you so." Leaning down she slowly starts kissing me and grinding her pussy into me. "You're my favorite twin. You taste the best, feel the best, and I love the way you sound when you cum for me."

I moan into her mouth. Running my hands down her legs and underneath her skirt I grab her ass appreciating her full figure. We both jump when we hear another knock at my door.

"Madison your mom called and said she needs you to get home before it gets dark. Dinner is almost done." My brother yells through the door.

"Okay I'll be down in a minute. Thank you, Ronny." she says sweetly. Looking back at me she kisses me one more time then climbs off me and the bed. "Wish I could stay and play but you need your beauty sleep if you're going to be getting dicked down this summer."

"Pray for me girl and I'll try my best." I say with a chuckle. "Be careful going home and I'll come see you when I get back okay?"

"Bitch you better. I want all the juicy tea from this trip." she says while waggling her eyebrows at me suggestively. "Love you girl, see you later." She leaves my room heading downstairs.

"Love you too!" I yell back at her. Best friends are the best.

***Ronny POV***

My parents got Veronica and I first class for our flight. Sadly, we still had to sit next to each other while my parents got seats further up from us. We're almost through the flight and I'm watching a movie while she reads on her phone. I hear her huff next to me and see her set her phone down.

Pulling out my ear bud i ask her what's up. "You good?

She blushes. "Yea I'm fine just getting ready for this vacation."

"By reading?" I say confused.

Blushing a deeper shade of red she stares at the seat in front of her to avoid eye contact with me. "Yea. By reading."

I swiftly snatch her phone from her and before she can yell at me, I hold my finger in front of my mouth shushing her while looking around. She is fuming at me but I think she's cute when she is angry. Knowing we are surrounded by people and she can't yell at me she turns forward hiding her face.

This is going to be good I think to myself. Unlocking her phone, I go to her reading app and see a book I've seen on BookTok that I know is pure smut.

"Oh, that kind of reading. How naughty sister. What are you planning to get into this summer? Or should i say what are you planning to let get in you." I say on a laugh.

Snatching her phone back truly steaming now, she whisper yells at me. "Shut up you jerk."

"You're so cute when you're angry." I pinch her cheek teasing her.

Veronica punches my shoulder. "Shut the fuck up and leave me be." She looks out the window ignoring me now.

I know when to back off and put my ear bud back in to finish my movie waiting to land at the airport.

********

We pull up to the resort in a rental and head inside to get our room cards to take our bags up. Veronica and I are standing behind our parents waiting while they check in when I hear my dad say "What do you mean you booked the wrong room?"

I lean between my parents to see what's going on. "What's happening? Do we not have a room?"

My dad runs his hand through his short black hair in frustration. "You have a room. They just accidentally booked the wrong one."

"What did they book a two queen instead of the two-bedroom suite? We can make that work like usual." I say confidently.

He gives me a look that says its worse. "No, they gave you a single king."

I freeze. "Well, they can just switch rooms, right?"

Veronica comes over to see what's going on and dad explains it to her. She has the same reaction and asked him the same questions.

Our Dad sighs. "I'm sorry guys they don't have any other rooms. They are fully booked up until after our stay and can't switch rooms. It's to be expected with summer starting and everyone going on vacation. There isn't anything I can do."

"Dad we can't share a bed, there has to be something we can do?" Veronica exclaims.

"I'm sorry sugar. Your mother and I also got a king room and would switch with you if there was another bed but that is not the case. You two are just going to have to make it work." he says on a sigh. He turns and lets the hotel receptionist know that it will work.

We get our key cards and head to our rooms. Mom and Dad's room is on the first floor and ours is on the second. Veronica and I got into the elevator with our bags waiting for the doors to open back up. We stand in silence. The doors open and we head to room 223.

I unlock the door and head inside. It's a little bigger than a normal room except it's all open. There is a jacuzzi tub right in view from the bed. We both freeze and stare at the room realizing we are going to have to share a bed. Luckily there is a bathroom with a door and a normal shower.

Veronica throws her bag on the bed and gives me a determined look. "You are sleeping on the floor. Or in the tub if you want." she shrugs.

I laugh a big hearty laugh at her ridiculous suggestion. "Absolutely not to either. That bed is plenty big enough for both of us to sleep on without being near each other."

"We are too old to be sharing a bed, Ronny." she says defiantly.

"What are you scared you're accidently going to cuddle your big brother in the middle of the night?"

"No that's not it. Like I said we are too old for that. We're not kids anymore."

I walk over to the bed and put my things on it next to hers. "Sorry your plans for the summer got smashed. Unlike you. Ha punny, but I don't care what you think. I'm not sleeping on the floor or in that tub. I'll stay on my side of the bed. You'll survive." I grab my swim shorts from my bag and head to the bathroom to change. "Hurry up and get ready we have to go back down to meet the parental's."

I hear her huff and mumble "Asshole."

********

After lunch with our parents Veronica and I decided to head to the beach while our parents went to check out the events happening around the island. I sat on my beach towel a little way away from the water underneath an umbrella. I'm wearing shades to hide the fact I'm going to scope out potential women. Just because I'm sharing a room with my sister doesn't mean I can't find someone who wants to share their bed for the night.

Veronica stands next to me and drops her bathing suit cover on my towel next to me. Her dropping it distracts me and I look over at her. She's in a new bikini I've never seen before. It's white and small. Really small. My sister is a curvy woman with a great body. I've never truly noticed before. Well at least I haven't until the night I walked in on her. Her bathing suite bottoms are not covering much. Her whole ass is out in front of my face. Then she turns around and I see her tits are barely held in by her top.

"Ronny! You good? Did you hear me?" Veronica bends down to catch my attention.

Luckily I'm wearing sunglasses and quickly look away before she notices I was shamelessly checking her out.

She stands back up and huffs. "Of course you didn't. I asked if you would keep an eye on my stuff while I go get wet really quick before I tan."

I close my eyes in shame. "Yup you're good, go ahead I'll be here."

"Thanks baby brother I'll come back quick." she then struts off to the water and it takes everything in me not to watch her ass jiggle all the way into the water.

Luckily, I'm sitting with my leg bent and my arm leaning on it otherwise my hard dick would be noticeable. What the fuck is wrong with me?

********

***Veronica POV***

What the fuck is wrong with me? I noticed Ronny was checking me out and I should have been upset, disgusted even. But I wasn't. I was far from it. I liked it, hell I loved it so much I even bent down enough that my tits could have fell out in his face. I'm so fucked up.

I jump in the cool water to shock my system. I'll just pretend it never happened. Madison's words just got to me too much. And the smut, can't forget that. I knew I shouldn't have read that damn book but BookTok is too convincing. I need to find some dick to stay the night with and just get this shit out of my system. Hell for an eighteen-year-old girl fresh out of high school it should be easy. Right?

********

It's day two of vacation and at this point I feel like I have jinxed myself. Every time I've found a guy who I think would be DTF something goes wrong. Either he is a total douche, I make a fool of myself or Ronny walks up at the wrong time and scares them off. Just like the current ripped blonde jock walking in the other direction all because Ronny can't find something else better to do.

As soon as the blonde guy is out of sight, I punch my brother in the shoulder as hard as I can. "What the hell is wrong with you! This is the third guy you have ran off since we got here you fuck head."

He holds his arm with a fake pained face trying to gain sympathy. "I'm just trying to help you weed out the assholes."

"I am old enough to do that on my own. I don't need my brother running to my rescue. We are on vacation not at some speed dating bs. I'm not planning to marry any of these guys. I've turned away a few assholes by myself just fine." I say annoyed. Turning away from him I start walking to the closest bar. I hear Ronny walking behind me trying to keep up. "Go away!" I yell behind me.

"So, what ARE you planning on doing with these boys?" He catches up to me and elbows me in my side trying to prod the answer from me.

"That is none of your business. We are both free to do what we please during our time here and the only thing I'm going to tell you is that I plan to take full advantage of that." I say smartly.

He chuckles at my annoyance. "Well seeing as we are forced to share a room let a lone a bed. I do believe it's a little bit of my business. We aren't doing the sock on the door frat shit. When I'm ready for bed I'm not sleeping in the same bed my sister just romped around in."

"Well at least we agree on something baby brother because same goes to you." we reach the bar; I order something fruity and my brother orders a jack and coke. "You have nothing to worry about. I am not bringing anyone back to the room. Just don't blow my phone up when you lose your room key. I'll be busy."

He looks at me offended. "I lost my room key one time." Rolling his eyes at me he leans into the bar taking a long drink from his glass then wipes his mouth on his arm. "Hell, I probably won't even need it anyways I've got plans of my own." He says arrogantly.

He downs the rest of the drink slamming the glass down he stalks off with an attitude. I guess his search for a playmate is going as good as mine if he is stooping so low as to sabotage my chances.

My drink gets placed by my arm resting on the bar and I turn to drink away the annoyance that is my brother. Hopefully he will be too distracted with hunting for his own fun for the night to leave me alone to finally score.

****

I finally found a guy and we hit it off. We spent hours at the bar until the main party started at one of the resort's clubs. Dancing for a couple hours between drinks we were both drunk and keyed up from all the teasing.

We both finish our drinks at the bar and I drag him back out to the dance floor. He turns me around facing away from him, pulling my ass into him and I grind back into him feeling hot and fuzzy as my last drink hits me.

Grinding to the music he runs his left hand slowly up my side grazing my breast teasing me. Turning my head, we start kissing slowly and I feel his right-hand dip down to my bikini bottoms. His fingers teasing the top of them waiting for me to reject him but I bite his lip letting him know I approve. I feel his fingers dip underneath my bottoms and slip between my lips finding me soaked. I hear him groan as he goes to start kissing my neck. I slowly start moving my hips in time with his strokes on my clit which causes my plush ass to grind into him faster.

We are both unashamed of our actions in the sea of grinding people. I look around us to see if anyone has noticed us and I swear I could see a couple fucking in the distance but with the constant moving bodies they were quickly swept away from my sight. Being distracted for that moment I didn't notice the guy I was dancing with had slipped his hand lower until he plunged two fingers into me making me throw my head back onto his shoulder with a moan he couldn't hear due to the thumping bass of the music. He started fucking me with his thick fingers and his left hand slipped underneath my top to gain access to my tits. He starts tweaking my nipple while simultaneously fucking me on his fingers. I've never felt more alive in my life, and I knew at this moment that all my efforts to find this guy were going to pay off.

I feel myself dripping down my thighs and all the sensations combined has me teetering on the edge of cumming. As I'm about to tip off the edge he slowly pulls out his hands from my bathing suit and tries to talk over the music. I manage to barely catch what he says.

"Let's take this back to my room?" He turns me around to see if I heard him. I nod at him and he takes my hand and pulls me from the throng of people.

***

We both manage to make it to his room after stumbling and a few hushed whispers. He clumsily puts his card key in the door and after shutting the door I quickly go back to where we left off wanting to continue my fun and end the night off right.

He gently pulls me back after a few rushed kisses. "Hey no need to rush, we got all night. Let's get a drink and take a breather." He says kindly. He turns and grabs a bottle that's half full of a clear liquor and makes us both drinks with a generous amount of alcohol. We both cheer to a good night and he downs his drink while I only take a few normal drinks from mine.

I walk up to him slowly and put my hands on his chest dragging them up until I can wrap them around his neck to bring him down to kiss me more. I step closer to him pressing my body against him encouraging him to touch me. He takes the hint running his hands down my sides to put his hands on my ass. He groans at the feeling of my cheeks in his hands and him squeezing them causing me to be pressed tighter against him smashing my breasts into his chest.

He pulls his face away after one last kiss. "Why don't you go freshen up really quick? I'll be waiting for you out here while I have another drink."

"Okay I won't be long." I say and go to turn away from him. He gives my ass a light smack and I look back to see him biting his lip with his eyes cast down to my ass. I giggle and strut to the bathroom accentuating the jiggle of my ass for his visual pleasure.

I try not to take too much time to wash up but enough time to make sure I get clean and so he knows I didn't rush. Ten minutes tops. I walk out with the white fluffy towel wrapped around me with nothing underneath. I see the bottle on the table next to the now empty glass he just set down. The bottle is now almost empty meaning he had a few drinks while I washed up. Maybe he needed a little liquid courage.

He turns and sees me standing there in a towel. "Drop the towel and climb on the bed" he says with a slur in his voice.

I do as he says and lay in the middle of the bed with my elbows holding me up to watch him. He clumsily gets undressed and almost falls taking his pants off. I start to feel uncertain if he is sober enough until he stands up straight and climbs up the bed with confidence.

"Spread your legs and let me see that pretty pussy." he says with a growl.

I quickly open them and he immediately crawls between my legs and groans into my pussy.

"I knew it was pretty." He slowly licks me and looks up from between my legs with glassy eyes. "Tastes good too. Lay back and relax I'm going to make you feel so good."

I lay back confident he knows what he's doing and do exactly as he says.

****

Ten minutes later after some sloppy unsatisfying head he falls asleep between my legs. I try shaking him and unfortunately I already forgot his name so I don't try to rouse him by talking to him.

I get off the bed frustrated and go into the bathroom to put my bathing suit back on. I quietly close the room door as I leave and head to my locker on the first floor to grab my handbag and phone. Pulling my phone out, I notice I have a ton of miss calls and texts from my brother. "Bet he lost his fucking key." I grumble to myself.

I call him back to see if he needs to be rescued. I hear a sloshed Ronny say "Hello" from the other side of the line.

"Why did you blow up my phone? I told you not to bother me." I say making my way to the elevator.

12