Expecting the Unexpected Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I lost *Hiccup* my key." He says.

Rolling my eyes, I walk into the elevator and press the button for the second floor. "And where has your drunk ass managed to end up at this point?"

"I'm lying in front of our room door."

I hear a thud and a mumbled ouch.

"I hit my head *Hiccup*" he giggles drunkenly.

"Okay I'm on my way up." I hang up and get my key out so I can hurry and get him inside the room with no one seeing the embarrassing spectacle. The doors open and I walk down the hall, it curves right before I reach my room. I walk up to see my brother still babbling on the phone, not realizing I hung up on him. I kick his foot and he looks up at me. Once he realizes it's me, he gives me a big drunk cheesy grin.

"Twinsie I missed you. Where have you been all night? You took forever to get here. I'm really drunk." He says as he slowly sits up thankfully out of the way of the door.

I reach over and unlock the door as he continues to ramble on in his drunken stupor.

"Do you need help inside or do I have to drag you?" I say with a sigh. I'm ready for bed.

I watch as my brother crawls on all fours slowly into the bedroom. He almost falls on his face a few times but makes it to the side of the bed and lays his upper body on his side of the bed leaving his legs on the floor.

Shaking my head at his drunken state I get my pajamas and go change in the bathroom. After changing into my soft camisole and sleep shorts I walk back into the bedroom to see my brother in the same spot I left him passed out drooling on his side of the bed. I leave him where he is and turn the light out. Sliding into bed has me relieved I didn't stay the night with that random guy but disappointed and feeling Fuck-strated. I'm so wound up from the whole night. It was going so right but ended so wrong. If I had my own room, I would just handle this situation myself to at least take the edge off.

After tossing and turning for an hour feeling my pussy throb with every flash back of the good moments tonight. No matter how hard I try I can't get them to leave my mind so I can just sleep. Laying on my back I look over at Ronny still halfway on the bed dead to the world. Nothing is waking him up for a good 8 hours I tell myself. I reach over and shake his arm hard to see if he'll rouse or not. Nothing, not a peep. All I can hear is him lightly snoring. Knowing that means he's sleeping as hard as he can I lay back and take a cleansing breath.

Even though I know I'm safe and not going to wake him up I still move slowly. Sliding my hand down my chest pinching each nipple and rubbing my tits. I'm so horny from being left high and dry that I know I won't need much to send me over. Knowing this I keep my right hand moving down and underneath my shorts. Spreading my legs I gently slide my finger inside my pussy to bring my wetness up to my clit. Swirling slow circles around it I can feel how swollen and puffy my needy pussy is. I haven't been teased and unintentionally edged this long since before I lost my virginity.

Using two of my fingers I push them inside me. Feeling my pussy gripping them wishing it was something bigger than my slim fingers slamming inside it. I push the heal of my hand against my clit and all it takes it's a few pumps of my finger and the grinding of my hand against it to push me over the edge finally. My body squirms from the powerful orgasm as it rocks through me jostling the bed. I accidently let a moan free so I bite my lip to keep it contained as best I can.

When I finally come down from my high and relax into the soft bed, I turn my head and check to make sure Ronny is still out. Thankfully he still is and I let out a sigh of relief.

Turning away from my brother, I lay on my side and pass out. Only to dream of dim lights, grinding bodies and breathy moans.

****

I slowly wake up from a sexy dream about me teasing a guy by rubbing my panty clad pussy on his cock. My pillow got harder in the middle of the night but it smells like cologne. That's nice, I think to myself. I open my eyes and realize I'm cuddled up to a naked man. Slowly inching my head back as not to wake him up I see it's my brother. He must of tore his clothes off in his drunken sleep and climbed into bed the rest of the way. That's when I also come to the realization that we are cuddled up on our sides and I have my leg thrown over his waist and his hard cock is pressed up against my pussy.

Swallowing thickly, I gently try to move away from him but he moans and I feel his cock throb against my clit. I'm so thankful I wore my tight shorts last night and not my loose ones. I clench my eyes and try again and this time I'm successful managing to escape the bed without him waking up. I stand out of bed and look down and see his cock sticking out from under the blanket I disturbed in my mad dash to escape. I quickly look away from the thing that was just pressed against my pussy and is what is probably the main culprit of the dream I was having before waking.

I pull the blanket up slowly to cover him up. Grabbing my clothes, I quickly make my way to the shower, slamming the door hoping it wakes him up so I don't have to deal with that when I come back out.

********

***Ronny POV***

I hear the bathroom door slam and slowly open my eyes to make sure she isn't going to walk back out. Hearing the shower start I know she won't be out of there for a good thirty minutes so I lay back and stroke my hard cock. I woke up to my sister tangled up with me in the bed and she was moaning softly in her sleep. I quickly realized my dick was hard when she started grinding her pussy on it in her sleep. I'm so fucked in the head that I laid there and enjoyed the sensation for way longer than I want to admit. When I finally came to my senses and was about to untangle from her warm grasp, I seen the tell-tale signs that she was waking up so I pretended to be asleep. When she tried getting out of bed herself, I let a moan free on accident because her lifting her leg off my waist made it where I could really feel how her wetness soaked through her night shorts. My dick is still soaked from her wetness as I steadily stroke it trying hard but failing to not think about how she felt pressed up against me.

The feeling of her needy pussy grinding against my cock and her breathy moans is haunting my thoughts. Knowing I have a time limit I say fuck it and just let my imagination run, and run it did. I vaguely hear the shower cut off and the thought of being caught stroking my cock to my sister right in the other room sends me over and I cum in streams all over my toned stomach. I reach over and grab some tissues to clean up quickly.

I just sat down after putting boxers on when Veronica walks out of the bathroom drying her hair with a towel. She pretends nothing is amiss so I act the same. Pretending I just woke up I get up stretching my spent muscles. I change into a fresh pair of clothes ignoring her for the moment.

"So, I'm guessing you had to come to my rescue last night. I hope I wasn't interrupting anything." I say fishing for information.

"No, you definitely were not interrupting. The guy I was hanging out with got so drunk he passed out." She gives me an embarrassed look before continuing. "In between my legs. So, I know there was no smashing but I dashed. The night started great though. There is this awesome club in the resort called Club Inferno, you should check it out. I might even go back tonight even if I'm by myself because the atmosphere there is badass."

"I'll have to check it out." I say with interest.

"So, what happened to you last night that had you losing your key. Again, and ending up so trashed you were laying in the resort hallway in front of our door?" she says giving me mocking look.

I run my hands across my face in shame. "I was hanging out with a group of people at a bar and we all were having a good time until a few of the couples decided to call it a night. Well, the girl I had been hitting up the whole time teased my ass the rest of the night so I would by her booze. She abandoned me in the elevator so I went back down to drink a little more until they cut me off. I don't really remember when I lost my key card or how I got to the room. I barely remember you coming to my rescue." I say sheepishly. "But it sounds like you really got the shitty end of the stick there."

"Yea I really did. Now I have to make sure to avoid him as best as I can for the rest of the trip. I don't want a repeat of last night. Today I'm just going to go with the flow and tonight just dance to my heart's content and let the night take me where it wants to. Fuck chasing the tail. I am the tail."

"Hell yea. That actually sounds like a solid plan. Might have to steal that idea." I look down at my smartwatch and see that we slept in late and its already time for lunch with our parents.

"It's already time for lunch so let's head down and meet up with mom and dad."

We had an uneventful lunch together and I ended up seeing my sister in another small bikini like the last one but a different color. I avoid her and go hang out at a sports bar to catch a few games.

After a few drinks and some lunch some girls in string bikinis walk in with flyers and start handing them out. A girl who could have passed as my sister hands me one and I ask her what's going on.

"Club Inferno is having a swinger's ball tonight. All are welcome. 18+ of course, and wearing your best accessible clothing is recommended but not enforced. There will be a glowstick necklace color code for everyone to find groups they match with." she points to the flyer showing me where it has the color coding.

Blue- single

Pink- full swap

Yellow- soft swap

Green- just came to party

"Sounds like a party I need to go to." I say with interest.

The girl gives me a sultry look "Well I hope to see you there then. Wanna swap numbers? Maybe we can meet up and have a good time." She hands me her phone to put my number in and I do the same.

"My name is Vanessa." She leans on my table giving me a full view of her ample cleavage.

"My name is Ronny." I say giving her a cocky grin.

"Well, I hope to see you tonight Ronny. I have to get back to work." she walks off and I can't help watching her ass as she walks off.

***

Later that night after having showered and putting on some baggy basketball shorts and a black T I head out without seeing my sister. I decided to head to the club a little early to get a feel for the place. Luckily, I'm not too early and there is already a good number of people filling the place. Many women are wearing lingerie and many other people are in various BDSM attire. I almost felt out of place until I see a few other Blue necklaces wearing normal clothes.

Vanessa had already texted me that she planned on wearing a tight black dress with her dark hair down. She said when I see the dress, I'll know it's her.

I head to the bar and take a seat to people watch as the night gets started. The Club has started lowering the lights and getting the music pumping. Not even thirty minutes into the night and I've caught sight of a few people pinned up against the wall being railed or even out in the crowd of dancing people.

I finish my drink and head into the throng of people. As I pass by people in the crowd I see faces in the throes of ecstasy within the writhing bodies. I make my way to the other side of the crowd when I see her. I almost miss her due to the flashing lights. She's turned the other way in a tight black dress with her dark hair flowing behind her with the movement of her body. The back of the dress is open all the way stopping above her round ass.

I walk up behind her and pull her into me to dance and she doesn't object. She pushes her plush ass into me and I groan at the feeling of it. She reaches her arms up wrapping them around the back of my neck sliding her fingers in my hair sensually. It gives me the perfect view of the plunging neckline of her dress and I can see everything. She isn't wearing a bra and one wrong move could cause her breast to spill out of the dress. With each bump and grind she makes to the beat I watch transfixed as they move. I run my hand up her body and cup each one and tweak her nipples through the silky fabric causing them to pull taught.

At this point I know she can feel my hard cock pressing into her by the way she's grinding her ass into me. I dip my head down to her shoulder, nibbling and kissing my way to her neck as I continue to tease her tits. I pull them out easily from the top of dress by pulling the silky fabric to the side. I feel her breath catch when I start caressing and teasing her. I pinch her nipples lightly at the same time sucking on a sensitive spot behind her ear.

I see in front of us a little ways is a dark alcove that no one has noticed yet. I pull her under with me and pin her to the wall facing me. The lights don't reach well under here so I can't really see her face but I lean in and we start kissing furiously. Both of us both tired of teasing and wanting. But I'm not done with her yet.

Pulling away from her I kneel down in front of her and slowly run my hands up her legs pulling the short dress up to see she's wearing a lace thong. She spreads her legs giving me a better look showing me they were actually crotch less panties. I Lift one of her legs onto my shoulder and dip my head between her thighs giving her pussy a long slow lick. I look back up at her but she has her head thrown back to the wall breathing heavily. So I go back to work, her pussy is already soaked from my teasing and I hungrily lap up her juices. Circling her swollen clit with my tongue has her shuddering above me and I know she's already close so I slow my tongue down keeping a steady slow pace. I add a finger and pump it into her slowly then adding another. I can feel her pussy fluttering on my fingers begging for my cock, but she can't have it until she cums on my face.

Pumping my fingers deeply while curling them into her Gspot with my tongue fluttering against her clit has her soaring over her edge. She reaches down grabbing my head and grinds her pussy in my face. I've never been with a woman who tastes so good I think to myself as I drown myself in her pussy.

She pushes me away when she's too sensitive. I make my way up finding the spot on her neck where I notice she has a slight hickey that I gave her on the dance floor. I put my mouth back on it, giving her a deeper one while I slowly rub her clit while she has aftershocks from her orgasm. After feeling satisfied that the hickey is dark enough, I run my hands up the back of her neck fisting the hair at the back of her head and angle her head back slightly. I run my mouth up her neck up to her mouth. Kissing her, making her taste herself has me grinding my cock into her. She reaches down into my shorts pulling all 8 inches out and strokes me. She catches my precum from the tip of my cock and slips it down to the sensitive part underneath the head of my dick. It has me throbbing and I feel her smirk against my lips. I bite her lip and then whipped her around to face the wall. I place her hands against the wall for support and she bends over for me already ready to go.

I slowly lift her dress over her hips where the tight fabric clings and stays up. I take my cock in my hand and slowly glide it up and down her slit and she pushes back against me trying to get me to slip inside. I pull my dick away and smack her ass, and then tease her a little more with my dick to punish her for being greedy.

I slowly enter her cunt when I'm ready. It's wet and tight in all the best ways. I don't think I have been in better pussy before. The feeling has me squeezing her hips no doubt leaving finger print shaped bruises. I gain my composure and slam my dick in her causing her to stumble a little so I kick her feet and she takes the hint to widen her stance for me. I go at it and she stays standing this time and I can feel my balls slapping against her pussy. I feel her pussy start fluttering on my cock already so I start railing her and I actually manage to hear her screaming moans over the music a little bit and it spurs me on

I pull her up by her hair and put her back to my chest, pushing us up against the wall, now that I can reach, I wrap my arm around her and grab her throat and fuck her like I hate her. Being this close to her I can hear her moans clearly and the memory of the way I woke up this morning to my sister moaning in my ear, rubbing her pussy on my cock sends me over the edge. I feel this girl clamp down on my cock squeezing me for all I'm worth.

We both catch our breath before we break apart. I pull a napkin out of my pocket and hand it to her while giving her a sultry kiss. I lean into her ear and hope she hears me. "Meet me by the bar, I'm going to go clean up. Here's this so you can make it to the bathroom."

I see her freeze and hesitate then she just nods her head and heads to the bathroom. I come out of the alcove just to see her disappear into the crowd.

After heading to the bathroom, I walk out to the bar and get another drink waiting for Vanessa to come back out too. After about 15 minutes of not seeing her, I think maybe she didn't hear me over the pounding music so I decided to check my phone to see if she messaged me where she was at.

That's when I see a message from an hour ago from Vanessa saying she couldn't make it and hoped I had a good time.

Well at least I still managed to have some fun tonight. Sucks I don't know who it was though. She had the best pussy I've felt, tasted and seen before. Shrugging I shoot my drink back and decide to head back and go ahead and call it a good ass night.

I got a new key this morning so I don't need my sister to come to the rescue this time. I walk in and hear the shower going and drop my stuff on the side of the bed. I walk to her side where the mini fridge is to get a water bottle when I see a silky black dress and black lace panties on the floor. I freeze picking up the dress seeing it looks just like the one the random women was wearing tonight.

Not hearing the shower had cut off I hear the door open so I drop the dress and turn around to see my sister walking out of the shower. Still wrapped in a towel she doesn't notice me and pulls her hair to her left shoulder exposing the right side of her neck and that's when I see it. A hickey. A hickey I just left on the girl I fucked ruthlessly.

~~~~~~~~To Be Continued~~~~~~~~

12