Expedition in Africa

Story Info
Expedition in Africa leads to breeding local virgin guide.
1.2k words
4.18
35.5k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the small bushplane struggled its way into a turbulent headwind, I kept my gaze out the window, partly admiring the rustic, wild scenery that was the african savannah. Mostly I had my eyes out for of the species I was here to study. I was a biologist, in my first year of grad school. Sent here by my advisor to study the mating patterns of giraffes. I had always been passionate about biology, animals had always fascinated me, and so pursing a masters in zoology was right up my lane. We landed on a grass strip outside a small village. Flying usually didn't bother me, but I wasn't usually flying in an 80 year old plane and landing in the middle of nowhere. Needless to say, I was happy to have my feet on solid ground. A man in his early 40s came up to me and identified himself as marcus, my guide for the duration of my stay.

"Safe travels I presume?"

"Yes, although I have to admit I wasn't sure I would make it alive."

He laughed and patted me on the shoulder.

"Please let me grab your bag and I will show you to where you will be staying."

We headed through the village. There was one fairly modern looking building, the base where most research and government enterprise took place. As well as a number of huts where the locals live. I even noticed a couple starlink dishes.

"I have to say, there are more modern luxuries than I was expecting"

"Yes we were very fortunate the last researchers here donated enough that we were able to renovate much of the town. It is better now than ever before."

After just 15 minutes of walking we arrived at a small thatched hut. Inside was a reasonable sized bed, with mosquito netting of course, a wash basin, and a cable connected to the small solar panel on the roof. At least I can use my laptop, I thought to myself.

"Please get yourself settled. I will have someone show you around and get you some food."

I changed out of my travel clothes into something I felt more suited to the current stifling conditions. Since I had been traveling for over 2 days straight I decided to lay down for a quick nap. Just as I was dozing off, a knock at the door.

"Come in."

A slender dark girl entered. She had long thin legs, fully revealed in her short pink shorts. She wore a white tank top that held her small tits against her body perfectly. I sat up, throwing the netting off myself.

"My name is Annette, I will be assisting the biology expedition. I am starting university in the city in the fall. I am very exited to work with you!" She seemed slightly shy, but her english was perfect.

"Oh yes of course. Nice to meet you."

"I can show you where to get some food and take you on a tour, if you'd like."

My tiredness forgotten, I quickly agreed. As we walked around she showed me all the points of interest, telling me stories about the history and lore of the village as we went. We stopped and got some sort of wrap that reminded me of a burrito from an old woman next to a large campfire at the center of the village. We ate as we walked, it was very delicious. At the edge of the town we came to a small shack next to a banana grove.

"This is where we make the Wuragi. It is a liquor made from bananas we grow here. It is our main export, and is highly praised in the cities."

She grabbed a completed bottle and opened it, handing it to me. I took a swig and despite my best efforts could not help but cough. She giggled and grabbed the bottle from me, taking a swig without flinching.

"Don't worry it takes some getting used to, but I promise you will like it. The elders say it has spiritual benefits. It also makes you stronger, faster and increases your vitality."

I could already feel myself warming up, starting to buzz pleasantly. My aches, pains, and mortal concerns disappeared. Annette handed me the bottle again and this time I was more accustomed to it and managed to keep my cool. We sat down on the porch and passed the bottle back and forth until it was empty. I was not accustomed to such strong drink and at this point I was starting to feel the effects very strongly. It was at this point that I realized her hand had come to rest on my thigh. I looked at her and she looked at me, we leaned in and kissed deeply. My hands moved to her legs and back, bringing her closer. She let out a small moan as my hand moved to her small firm ass and squeezed. My hands moved to her perky small breasts, gently playing with them. I slipped my hand under her shirt and rolled her nipples, feeling them harden.

"Please can we go somewhere private." She begged breathaly.

We walked back to my hut, our hands still wandering as they pleased, enjoying each other's bodies. We lay down on my bed and removed each other's shirts.

"You should know I have never done something like this before. I have always wanted my first time to be with someone I was very attracted to. " She said.

"I will be gentle, I promise. Do you want me to wear a condom?"

"No please I want to feel you as nature meant."

At this point there was no way I was going to argue if this gorgeous 18 year old girl wanted me to take her virginity raw. I took her bra off, exposing her small but very perky boobs. I kissed them all over and she moaned as I flicked her nipples with my tongue. I slipped my hand into her shorts and I could feel her dripping with anticipation. I slowly slid her shorts down, exposing sexy black panties with a wet spot forming from her eager juices. I went down her body, kissing it all over as I went. I removed her panties, exposing her glistening shaved virgin pussy. I put my mouth on her and licked her juices up until she came on my tongue.

"Please fuck me now, I need to feel you inside me." I was rock hard and leaking precum and I eagerly lined up and slowly entered her. She was extremely tight but soaking wet so I slid in easily, her walls gripping me tightly, still spasming from her orgasm. I came against her hymen. I paused, then quickly thrusted in, bottoming out. She let out a shriek, then a moan as she came with me buried deep inside her. It took everything I had not to come as this gorgeous girl came on me. I slowly started to thrust in and out, picking up the pace until I was giving her the good fucking she deserved.

"I am getting close. Where do you want me to cum?"

"Please cum inside me." She begged, "I want you to put a baby in me."

I couldn't resist longer and thrust deep inside her, spraying her fertile virgin womb with my white seed. I lay against her, still inside as she came, her walls milking every drop from me.

To be continued...