Expensive Upgrade

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Vautour
Vautour
370 Followers

As her eyes fluttered, Libby struggled to maintain her composure as she finally claimed the impossible prize that she'd spent years longing for. Carefully, she tilted her head down to watch Callum worship her stunning tits before she continued. "Fiona can't give you what you truly want... She's gorgeous, Callum...really, but when you peel her bra off at night, she hasn't got a set of tits like these... I'm the one that can give you that... I'm the one that's going to give you that from now on... You can grab them, lick them, suck them...stick that hard cock between them... My tight little body belongs to you now... We're not going to tell a soul about what we're up to, but I'm going to stop at nothing to bounce on your hard cock every night until I cum all over it... You're fucking gorgeous, Callum, I've wanted you to fuck me for so long..."

Just as Callum had truly lost himself in the act of sucking Libby's world-class assets, he felt her stepping out of his lap as she dropped to her knees right in front of him. While she was knelt between his legs, the redhead shot her right hand out and finally felt his hard cock in her hand after years of fantasising about it. Callum sensed her doing it and knew it was completely inappropriate, but that knowledge was just pouring petrol on the flames of his arousal as he felt his orgasm starting to build. As he looked down into her eyes, he managed to catch her as Libby's face was leaning in towards his lap. "How is any of this real? Libby...you're so beautiful...you're my sister, and you're so fucking hot... I can't believe you're saying these things... I can't get over how badly I want you... If I start fucking you, I'm never going to want to stop... Please, Libby... We have to find a way to stop before this gets out of control..."

Instead of responding with words, Libby's lips parted as she allowed them to surround his bulging head. Once his sinful moan had escaped into the air around them, Libby wasted no time in allowing her head to drive forward until just over half of his length had disappeared into her mouth. Slowly, the scheming redhead drew her head back until his cock was free from her lips. Just as he looked down to watch her, Callum was treated to the sight of the tip of Libby's tongue pressing itself against the base of his shaft before she dragged it, deliberately, all the way up to flick against his throbbing head. After she was satisfied, Libby's lips clamped back around his hard dick and started to plunge back down until she'd taken most of him back inside her. All Callum could do was place both hands on the side of her head and guide her as she started to bob her head at a slow pace.

As Callum's eyes remained wide and locked onto the perverse sight of his gorgeous sister sucking his hard cock, the turmoil in his mind was chaotic as he tried to keep as many of his conflicted thoughts at bay as he could. But as he felt the head of his cock inching closer to the back of Libby's throat every time she drove her head forward, Callum's capitulation was almost complete as he knew he couldn't hold on for much longer. When his sister's deep hazel eyes caught his as she slowed her pace down, Callum couldn't help but thrust his hardness forward to start fucking her mouth as his act caused Libby to offer the most alluring gag.

Just before he could settle into a rhythm, Libby drew her head back decisively as she freed her brother's cock from her lips and sucked down several deep breaths. Quickly, she rose to her feet as she leapt onto the bed and flipped over onto her back as she placed her stockinged right foot on her brother's left shoulder once he turned to face her. With her voice lowered to just above a whisper, Libby purred. "You have to do it, babe... You have to pull my panties down and you'll see the wet pussy that's going to take care of all your needs going forward... I've sat in my room and thought about your tongue dancing against my clit for so long, I need you to lick my pussy so bad..."

Before Callum could fully process what was happening, both of his hands had reached down and took the thin lace waistband of her panties into his clutches. He knew that what his sister had asked of him constituted a lewd act, but he also knew that it was a seminal moment in their relationship. If he complied and pulled down Libby's panties, there would be precious little resistance he could offer if she truly wanted him to do it every night. However, when both of his hands started slowly peeling the black lace panties down off her hips and past her thighs, Callum saw just how glistening her bald pussy was for him and he knew, without a shadow of a doubt, that he wanted so much more than to just let his tongue run across it.

The moment was too much for Libby as she threw her head back onto the bedsheet and groaned, while her hard pink button was already sitting prominently at the top of her slit. Callum wasn't able to focus on anything else as he stared at the redhead's captivating pussy, while his hands tugged her panties down past her knees and threw them onto the floor behind him. When his hands reached back down and rested on her lace stocking tops, Callum couldn't stop himself from leaning in and letting the tip of his tongue trace across the sensitive skin of her inner thigh. After he sucked in a deep breath through his nose, Fiona never came close to making it into his thoughts as his head slowly turned and his tongue gently flicked across the full length of Libby's slit.

As he did so, the noise that escaped from the back of his sister's throat was unlike anything he'd ever heard from her as her groan was so guttural and filthy. Callum knew, deep in his bones, that everything she'd revealed to him was true. The nights she spent awake playing with herself as she thought about finally getting to experience the moment which they were both sharing there and then. When his tongue started to glide across the length of her slit with more pressure and pace, the way Libby rocked her hips back against his face, without even a hint of shame, just compelled Callum to surround her hard clit with his lips before he began to suck upon it.

There was nothing Libby could do to avoid roaring out in approval as she realised just how skilled her brother was at eating her pussy. Instinctively, both stocking-clad thighs clamped around the sides of his head as the devious redhead did everything in her power to keep him exactly where she wanted him. As both of his hands reached around to grab onto her tight cheeks, Callum allowed the tip of his tongue to slip fractionally inside her soaked entrance before he thrust it forward as far as he could. The act only lasted for a moment before Callum's tongue returned to dance across Libby's swollen button before his lips closed back around it to his sister's delight.

Just as Callum had increased the tempo, Libby shifted her hips and kept his head between her legs as she flipped around until her brother was lying flat on his back. In a flash, Libby had ended up on top before she pulled Callum up into a seated position. With his back leaning against his headboard, Libby once again straddled his lap, but this time there were no lace panties to protect her dripping pussy from her brother's hard cock. Quickly, urgently, Libby shot her right hand down and scooped his hardness into her possession before she pointed his bulging head directly towards her entrance.

As she held her hips in position, Libby leaned her chest closer to Callum's lips until her nipple had disappeared back into his mouth. All he could offer in reaction was to reach down and plant his left hand firmly against her ass while his right hand slammed back onto her other breast as he continued to worship the most amazing set of tits that he could ever have dreamt of. While Callum's lips and tongue licked and sucked upon the hard nipple, Libby called out to him. "That's right, babe... Suck those big tits just like you've wanted to... This is how I want to take you... This is how I want to ride you until you cum so fucking deep inside my wet little pussy... That big dick belongs to me now, Callum...and it's time for you to fuck me until I collapse..."

Every single word that his sister uttered sounded so wrong, but Callum had simply never heard anything as sexy in his entire life. When his sister dropped her hips and impaled herself on over half of his hard cock, both of them roared out in tortured ecstasy as their unholy union was finally completed. Callum knew that there would be nothing he could do for the rest of his life to atone for what had just happened, the fact that he allowed his seductive sister to take his hard dick so deeply inside of her. He knew that whatever happened for the rest of their lives, neither of them could ever take back a moment that was so taboo, so lifechanging, so transformative as a brother and sister giving in to their primal urges and engaging in the most sordid unprotected sex.

However, as all of those thoughts reverberated around his head, Callum's initial reaction was to take a much firmer hold of his sister's breast as he groped it with sheer want, while his tongue continued to slither against her majestic erect nipple. When Libby finally managed to gather herself after feeling his hardness inside her for the first time, her victory was almost complete as she raised her hips back up before she allowed herself to crash back down and take his entire length inside her tight pussy.

Immediately, Libby leaned in and planted her lips back against Callum's as her hips started to bounce at a faster pace. While she began riding her gorgeous brother, her lips couldn't settle in place against his, so she resorted to allowing her tongue to wildly smear against his lips as the heat of the kiss threatened to set the room ablaze. No part of Callum was remotely strong enough to fight back as the first few seconds of Libby's riding was enough for his inevitable explosion to build towards the brink.

When her lips finally broke free from his, Libby concentrated as she pulled both of his hands away from her body. Carefully, she slowed the pace of her bouncing on his cock to place both of his hands in hers as she took the time to interlock their fingers together. Slowly, she looked into his blue eyes as the two began holding hands and she purred. "Listen to me, babe... Nothing's going to come between us after tonight... No one's going to find out about us and no one's going to stop this from happening... I've wanted you for so long, and now that I've got you...no one's going to take you away from me... Not Fiona... Not Mum and Dad... Your hard cock is exactly where it belongs, buried so deep inside of me..." As her hips dropped down and felt his hardness at just the right spot, Libby's eyes fluttered as she continued. "Oh fuck! Oh, babe! You're going to make me cum... You're going to make me do it..."

Callum's eyes were wide open as he leaned in and clamped his lips back around his sister's hard nipple. While they continued to hold hands, Libby's pace increased exponentially as she attempted to keep her upper body as still as possible, all to allow Callum to continue adoring her luscious tits while she rode his hard cock. Having been seduced into venturing so far over the line by the redhead, Callum knew that his orgasm was about to arrive but there was no way that he could do anything to delay or postpone it.

As his sister's long red hair brushed against his neck and chest, Callum's hands tightened around Libby's as he offered up the thinly-veiled clue that his climax was about to crash down upon him. Having sensed that the moment was nigh, Libby leaned back and freed her breast from Callum's lips as she kept holding his hands, but the ferocity of the way she started to ride his cock signalled just how truly lost she'd become in their depraved act. For the first time, Callum was treated to the marvellous sight of Libby's sensational tits bouncing right in front of his face, almost as if they were completely natural, which was so alluring that it almost hypnotised him.

Suddenly, just as his eruption was about to commence, Callum's mind dragged him back to three nights earlier when he first saw Libby walk out onto the decking in her scandalous black bikini. He knew then, despite his protestations, that he'd have crawled over broken glass just to have the chance to peel his sister out of her damp bikini top and let his hands and tongue run wild across her glorious tits. But that fantasy could never come close to the twisted bliss of having Libby's tits bouncing just inches from his face as her body was about to be rocked by its own enormous climax.

When Libby's hips crashed down one final time, completely unbridled, it was too much for Callum to bear as he roared out and his cock started to shoot ropes of his warm seed directly into his beautiful sister's defenceless pussy. At no stage did Libby give him the chance to pull out as she kept a tight grip of his hands and the pace of her riding never relented for an instant as she felt her tight walls being coated by the first waves of her brother's enormous eruption. Both of Callum's eyes closed tightly as he kept thrusting his lap back against Libby's pussy while she continued to ride him.

As the last few drops of his cum escaped from the throbbing head of his hard dick, Libby knew that she'd scored the darkest and most depraved victory imaginable. It had been a long time since she'd felt any guilt about her physical attraction to her brother, and all of her scheming and flirtatious tactics had finally paid off. As she glanced down to see the pleasure written all over her brother's pretty face, her hips dropped back down one time too many before she moaned right into his face and her own orgasm swept her out into the deepest waters.

Libby tried to keep her hips pumping but as soon as she felt the power and force of the first waves of her orgasm, her entire body began to tense as she threw her head back. The redhead tried to free her hands from her brother's, but Callum held onto her so tightly and helped keep her steady as the climax meant so much to her. The one beautiful man that society would never accept as belonging to her had just pumped so much of his warm cum inside of her that it was beginning to drip down his hard shaft. With her breath laboured and her voice hoarse, Libby savoured the remaining waves of pleasure as she kept holding her brother's hands before her eyes slowly opened back up.

Once their eyes met, neither of them moved from their positions as both of them sucked down as much air as their lungs could hold. The next few moments were spent in silence as Libby couldn't stop the most wicked smile from forming across her beautiful face. Eventually, she allowed her hands to break free from his before she slowly planted both of his hands back onto her voluptuous breasts.

Once she felt his hands starting to sink into her curves once more, Libby giggled as she looked into his blue eyes and spoke. "That was fucking incredible, Callum... Your cock is absolutely perfect... We've got just over a week before Mum and Dad get back. Make no mistake, we're not even close to getting started for tonight... I'm going to tie you that bed and I'm going to take my time teasing that hard cock until you beg me to start riding it again... Just wait until Tuesday night when Alicia gets here, I'm going to put on one hell of a show for you...because you're mine now and you deserve nothing but the best... I can't wait to be your little slut, babe...with us sneaking around and fucking behind everyone's backs... Even Alicia can't wait to feel that cock inside of her, and I'll be right there to see it...while I'm riding your pretty face..."

Callum couldn't look away from his sister's hazel eyes as she laid out her wicked plans for him. But as she did, so much of him was thrilled that their first time in bed together didn't prove to be too awkward for their affair to continue. When he admitted to himself that it was easily the best sex he'd ever had, the thought that he was falling so deeply under Libby's spell simply made his cock twitch as he felt his arousal starting to build once more.

Slowly, Callum ran the tip of his tongue across both lips to moisten them before he replied. "Libby, I'm just... I can't believe how amazing that was... I know now... I know that I can't stop doing this with you... Like you said, I don't want anyone, or anything, to come into our lives and stop this from happening... But, I'm with Fiona... I don't know what I'm going to do, the last thing I want is to hurt her..."

The speed with which Libby's index finger pressed itself against his lips showed just how determined she was to silence his objections, especially at such a crucial moment when their relationship had finally morphed into one of a sexual nature. "Callum, babe...of course you know what you have to do... Fiona's a lovely girl, but she has to go... You're mine now, and I'm yours... After sex as amazing as that, there's no way that you want to go back to her small tits... In a few days from now, you're going to call her and tell her that you have to break up... When you do, I'm going to be right there with you...on my knees...with your hard cock buried between my big tits... As for tonight? I'm going to use those pillowcases to tie your hands to that headboard and go clean myself up... When I come back, I'll have changed into that tight black bikini you like so much... Don't worry though, once you get nice and hard for me again...I'll make you peel it off my body with your mouth..."

There was simply too much heat in Libby's statement for Callum, who only needed to visualise himself tied to his own bed at his sister's mercy for a moment before he felt his cock starting to harden. Meanwhile, the prospect of getting to see Libby in her signature black bikini again was almost heart stopping, but the idea that she'd wear it in bed for him told Callum everything he needed to know about the dynamics of their new relationship.

Deep in his heart, he knew that he'd do as Libby proposed and break up with Fiona. As strong as his feelings were for his girlfriend, he'd never experienced a fraction of the intensity and heat which Libby had brought into his life with her expensive upgrade and seductive charm. Having surrendered to her advances, Callum realised that there was nothing he could do to deter his gorgeous sister from placing him so deep under her spell that he'd do literally anything to be with her.

It was then that Callum finally accepted, without equivocation, that Libby was the girl of his dreams.

1...345678