Expensive Upgrade

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another giggle escaped from Libby's throat, but this time it was less joyful and contained more than a hint of panting as Libby kept staring into Fiona's eyes. "Oh, believe me...you have to come out with my friends and I one night, you'll absolutely love it. When my surgery had fully healed and I was able to let these loose on a night out, I couldn't stop showing them to my friends. Just us girls, obviously...in fact, let me show you what I mean..."

Slowly, both of Libby's hands crawled up her tight midriff until they found the cups of her bikini top. With her breath starting to quicken, Libby's fingertips gradually pulled the thin cups to the sides and freed both of her breasts right in Fiona's face. With a slight husk in her voice, Libby continued. "I just can't help myself, I'm so proud of them. Every time I meet my friends, all it takes is a few glasses of wine and I'm peeling off my tight bra and giving them a real close look at these big tits. Tell me, Fiona, now that you've got a front-row seat...how do they look...?"

There was nothing Fiona could do to stop her jaw from hanging wide open at the sheer brazenness of Libby's display. Callum had said he'd only be gone for five minutes, and in less than half that time, Libby had summoned the boldness to display the most unbelievable set of tits that she'd ever seen in her whole life. As Fiona sucked down as much air as her lungs could hold, her eyes opened wide as she couldn't detect a single flaw. Just as Libby had described a moment ago, it was the shape of her breasts that was lighting her on fire as she found herself trapped in the corner of the hot tub. For the size of them, they were almost perfectly rounded and made them appear so full and soft. Her nipples sat just fractionally above the centre of her breasts and Fiona knew, instantly, that they were the finishing touch from the heavens themselves. They were so tiny and sat in the middle of small oval areolas that Fiona had to fight to tear her eyes away from.

Fiona ran the tip of her tongue across her bottom lip in a desperate attempt to moisten it before struggling to find a response. She had very little experience at looking at other girls' breasts, but there was nothing ridiculous or outlandish about Libby's new accessories. They clearly had an augmented look, but her surgeon had perfectly captured the essence of what an upgrade like that should be about. Soft, full, rounded breasts that could stop any show dead in its tracks and reduce any man to putty in her hands. It took her a few moments, but Fiona eventually managed to tilt her head upwards to look the redhead in the eye. "I didn't think you were going to...but...now that they're right here... Libby, they're just... I actually don't know what to say, they're just...absolutely perfect..."

Libby's giggling had given way to a slightly laboured form of breathing that did little to mask how much her impromptu demonstration was starting to get her genuinely excited. A short silence filled the air between the two as Libby reached down under the water with both hands and pushed Fiona's knees down until the brunette straightened her legs. With a knowing look, Libby shuffled forward and placed her left knee against Fiona's right hip, before bringing her right knee up to do the same with its counterpart on the other side. It was then that Fiona felt Libby dropping her hips and straddling her lap, with Callum's girlfriend trapped firmly in the corner of the hot tub. The gesture actually caused a sharp gasp to escape from Fiona's throat as Libby leaned into her new position and left only a few inches between the brunette's lips and her sensational bare chest.

Slowly, Libby leaned in until her lips were painfully close to Fiona's right ear and spoke just above a whisper. "You are so kind to say that, they really are my pride and joy. Obviously, I wasn't able to give you a proper look at them with Callum sitting out here with us... But now that he's gone for a few minutes, and we've been getting on like a house on fire...I really wanted to show them to you..." Carefully, Libby reached down with both hands once more, but this time her hands softly surrounded each of Fiona's wrists and slowly started to lift them upwards. With her lips remaining at the brunette's ear, Libby poured a soft giggle right against her soft skin and continued. "This is always what it's like when I've had a few drinks and I'm with my girlfriends. But if you think that seeing them this close is good, wait until you feel what it's like to have them in the palms of your hands..."

Fiona felt her hands being lifted up Libby's body, but the only resistance she could offer was to try and adjust her hips. As soon as Libby felt her wriggling underneath her, Callum's sister simply giggled and pressed her weight back down to keep Fiona trapped in place. Eventually, Fiona's eyes started to narrow as her hands were raised closer and closer to Libby's chest. While she resigned herself to being unable to stop what was happening, the sensation of Libby's curves making contact with her palms actually elicited a long, yearning moan from Fiona's lips as she felt the heat between her own legs. Libby's hands were holding each of Fiona's against her tits as she stared into the brunette's eyes and allowed herself to rock her hips against her trapped groin.

Fiona's eyes responded by narrowing as far as they could without closing, as she felt the unmistakeable swelling of Libby's tiny bullet nipples against each of her palms. With every ounce of resolve she had in her mind and body, Fiona actually caught herself gritting her back teeth to avoid letting her fingers close around Libby's breasts and start groping them. As the moment descended around the two like a nebulous cloud, Fiona's eyes started to open wide, almost affronted that they were being denied the opportunity to feast on the redhead's breasts. With a slight tremble in both of her hands, Fiona held out as long as she could before she felt Libby's hands start to close around hers, persuading her to take a tighter grip of the gorgeous tits whose mere presence had dominated the evening since they arrived.

With no prospect of creating space by leaning back, Fiona slowly started to sink down as Libby continued to straddle her lap so tightly. Soon, the surface of the water could be felt across Fiona's own chest before Fiona dropped even lower, allowing the water to ripple until it could be felt brushing against the bottom of her chin. For her part, Libby simply held her hips in position as she allowed herself to lean in and maintain the distance between them as Callum's girlfriend sunk lower and lower into the hot tub. It was only at that point that Libby's hands freed themselves from holding Fiona's against her chest, but the brunette's palms were still locked in place.

It was then that Fiona attempted to gather her resolve and pull her hands away, resigned to the knowledge that she'd been coerced into groping Libby's chest just like all of her friends in her heated stories. But when the idea crept into her head that she could end up in a story all of her own, one where her boyfriend was oblivious in the kitchen as his sister's heaving breasts got awfully close to her lips, Fiona couldn't stop herself and her hands acted all on their own. Slowly, with clear intent, Fiona's eyes remained wide as her fingers sank into Libby's sensational curves until she felt her hard nipples scraping against her palms. Her breasts were so soft on the surface, but it didn't take long for Fiona to feel just how firm they were as her fingers sank so pleasingly into her chest.

Immediately, Fiona knew that she'd made a mistake and began to search for a way to play it off just as Libby had done. That they were exactly as the redhead had described, two girlfriends who were messing around before Callum got back. With a slight catch in her throat, the water continued to stroke Fiona's chin as she looked up into Libby's eyes. "Honestly, Libby...I didn't mean to... When you asked me to touch them...are you sure this is...ok? This is what your friends do with you?" As her words filled the tiny gap between the two, Fiona tried to stare into Libby's hazel eyes to get a read on her, but Callum's sister wore a focused look as her breath had started to become ragged. Carefully, Fiona kept searching for the words as her hands remained glued to Libby's breasts. "You were right though...as good as they look, I can't believe how amazing they feel..." With a playful laugh of her own to attempt to relieve some of the tension, Fiona continued. "How do you get your friends to stop? That's what I want to know..."

Slowly, Libby's left arm brought itself to the surface of the water and draped itself around Fiona's neck, as her right arm did the same around the other side. With a wicked grin on her face, Libby's plump lips leaned back in until they collided with the brunette's right ear and she whispered. "That's the thing, Fiona...who said anything about them stopping? My good friends...my best friends...they can never last more than a minute of this before they lose control and I feel their lips and their tongue against these tits..." Just then, Libby's bottom lip made contact with Fiona's earlobe and firmly brushed against it before the redhead allowed her warm breath to pour against her smooth skin. "As for the strangers? Well, let me tell you something that I find interesting about our nights out. It turns out, all I need to do is take one of those pretty straight girls into a dark corner in the club. Somewhere where I can get up close to them, just like we are now...and I put these tits right in their beautiful face. Here's a question for you, and I want you to take a moment to think about it properly... How many of those girls do you think were able to resist me when my head would lean in and my tongue would slip straight into their mouths...?"

The intensity of Libby's question was enough to provide the spark of resistance that Fiona had been searching for, as she softly shook the cobwebs and lifted both of her hands from the redhead's chest. All night, ever since Libby arrived, Fiona knew that she was a minx. But as much as she had no idea if Callum's sister was just fucking with her, every fibre of her being knew the answer to Libby's question. Soon, all Fiona could picture in her own mind was a long line of beautiful girls, all of whom were powerless to stop Libby's lips from crashing against their own. When Fiona recalled the point Libby had made earlier in the evening about pulling straight girls into a taxi back to her place, the groan that escaped from the back of her throat was long and searching.

With Libby's hazel eyes locked onto her own, the weight of the silence was starting to feel heavier than the sensation of Libby's crotch pressing into her lap. After sucking down a deep breath, Fiona got lost in the redhead's gaze as she responded. "Libby...I get that you and your friends like to play around, I think that's so cool... But we've only just met and I'm not like that... Callum's going to be back any minute, but even if he wasn't..." Slowly, both of Fiona's hands dropped down and disappeared beneath the surface of the water, but they had nowhere obvious to settle except to take a keen hold of Libby's hips. "I don't doubt for a second those girls you meet...those girls you seduce...are looking to experiment, but I need to be clear with you, Libby... I'm straight..."

It had only been a few minutes, but Libby's seductive giggle returned with a vengeance as she leaned back in and her lips returned to Fiona's ear. "Now, Fiona...you don't need to feel uncomfortable around me...especially after taking such good care of Callum these last few months! He likes so you much, I can tell by the way he looks at you. That tight little body and that gorgeous smile, trust me...you'd fit in just fine on a night out with us. If it was up to me, you'd be the one that I'd be dragging into that dark little corner of the club...all so I could find the perfect opportunity to do this..." Without a moment's pause, Libby arched her back and leaned in closer until the erect nipple on her right breast, straining with desire, made contact with Fiona's bottom lip. Callum's girlfriend remained frozen throughout as Libby let out a sultry moan and dragged the hard nipple straight upwards, which allowed it to scrape delightfully across both of Fiona's lips.

Rather than fight the gesture, all Fiona could offer in response was capitulation as her hands tightened around Libby's hips beneath the surface of the water. The swollen bud had only retreated from her lips by a couple of inches as the redhead maintained her position, but the heat between Fiona's legs was demanding that she lean back into Libby's chest and lose all control. Soon, Fiona pictured herself being dragged into the corner of a dark nightclub, with her back trapped against the wall, as Libby's lips slowly made their way closer to hers. The very thought prompted the slender brunette to actually shake her head in an attempt to come to her senses, something which she desperately needed before Callum caught the two in the impromptu embrace.

After sucking down a few deep breaths, Fiona slowly looked upwards until she found Libby's gaze. With her throat slightly rasping, she responded. "Look, I get it, I really do...you like to fool around, I appreciate that. But, Libby...you need to understand something... I'm with your brother, and he's about to walk through those doors any second now. If he does, and you're sitting in my lap like this...with those tits in my face..." Despite offering strong protestations, the heat between Fiona's legs started to peak as she recognised that Libby had no interest in retreating out of her lap. As she felt her fingers curl around Libby's hips once more, Fiona gasped as she continued. "Come on, Libby...I know you're just messing around...but if he comes out here and sees us like this, Callum's going to have a heart attack..."

Slowly, Libby straightened her back and started to lean back down, but this time kept her face directly in front of Fiona's. As she felt the brunette's hands almost glued to her hips, Libby kept her arms softly draped around both sides of Fiona's neck and purred. "Don't worry about Callum, he won't be back for a bit...and it's just us girls out here...getting to know each other..." A small gasp escaped from the back of Libby's throat as she looked directly into her deep brown eyes. "You want to know what I think? Let me tell you something, Fiona...one of my favourite ways to get to know a girl as beautiful as you...is for you to reach up and play with these big tits that you've been admiring all night, while you let my tongue slip into your mouth..." Libby barely managed to get her words out before moaning right into Fiona's face before she steeled herself to finish her thought. "Have you any idea how gorgeous you look right now? I've sat there across from you, watching the way that bikini just clings to your body...you're driving me fucking crazy. I can promise you one thing, when we kiss...it won't matter if Callum storms out here and catches us red-handed...no one's going to be able to make me stop..."

With that, Libby let out a soft gasp as she started to slowly lean in, allowing her plump lips to start to close the distance towards the brunette's. For her part, Fiona had absolutely no room to manoeuvre and could only respond by freeing her hands from the redhead's hips. Libby's words were starting to swirl in her mind as she pictured the scene that was just described, with Libby refusing to break the long, slow kiss despite Callum catching them in the act. Just the thought of surrendering in that manner had Fiona's pussy dripping wet as she couldn't stop her hands from rising back above the surface of the water and crawling up Libby's tight body. With only an inch between their lips, Libby paused and held her position, teasingly, maddeningly, as she felt Fiona's hands reach up until they clamped around both of her breasts once more.

Libby's eyes started to close as she felt Fiona's tentative groping start to develop into a more intense act, one which laid bare the brunette's tortured desire. When Fiona's fingertips dragged themselves firmly against Libby's hard nipples, the redhead moaned like a wanton slut, right in Fiona's face, as she purred. "I think it's time you showed me just how much you want to kiss me..."

Not even the prospect of Callum returning back out onto the decking could rein Fiona in as her fingers closed around Libby's seductive curves once more. With Libby's arms draped either side of her neck, she didn't have much room to turn her head as Libby's lips drove forward and planted themselves against hers. The moment they made contact, Fiona could feel Libby start to grind in her lap as the redhead wickedly allowed her lips to smack free before the tip of her tongue slithered out into the open air. Fiona was awestruck as she felt Libby's tongue slip past her lips and slide gently against her own, while every grope and caress of the redhead's tits was coaxing the most delicious moans from the skilled seductress.

For the first few moments, Fiona could feel the chaos in her own mind as so much of her was pleading with herself to come to her senses. She knew the direct nature of Libby's seduction didn't make it any more acceptable. It didn't matter that she was so assertive. It didn't matter that Libby wasn't taking no for an answer. Fiona knew that the moment she started kissing her back, she was cheating on Callum.

But the realisation never managed to take a strong enough hold in Fiona's mind. As loud as her internal objections were, they were drowned out by the sensation of the glorious breasts that she was busy kneading and groping while Libby's tongue was lighting her on fire. Never in her life had Fiona ever come close to kissing another girl, but the way that Libby controlled every element of their embrace was just fanning the flames of Fiona's arousal.

Fiona's eyes were closed as she felt Libby's tongue withdraw, only for her plump lips to press themselves against her bottom lip, surrounding it. Slowly, Fiona felt her lip being gently sucked upon and pulled fractionally outward, before Libby's tongue returned to slip effortlessly back into her mouth. The kiss never broke for a second as Libby reached up to her chest and surrounded the brunette's left wrist, before pulling her hand away and dragging it back beneath the surface of the water. Only this time, Fiona's hand never found its way back to Libby's hip as it was directed squarely onto her tight ass.

No part of Fiona felt like it was in control as she allowed herself to be teased by Libby's lips as her hands were groping so tightly against the fullness of her tits and her firm cheek. She tried to tell herself that she simply couldn't believe how quickly Libby had managed to penetrate her defences, but she knew that wasn't true. Ever since she arrived, Fiona knew what she was dealing with. A seductress with a scorching hot body and such a beautiful face, with long red hair and an attitude that she would take whatever she wanted. Even if that meant seducing her brother's girlfriend at the first opportunity.

Just then, as the pace of the kiss had started to quicken, Callum's voice called out from deep inside the kitchen, seemingly oblivious to the tryst that had developed in the hot tub. "Do you want me to bring any of this chicken out for you both? I can wrap it up and put it on a plate if you want..."

The sound of her boyfriend's voice caused Fiona to freeze as she slowly opened her eyes and was relieved to see that he hadn't yet returned out onto the decking. Responding to Fiona's hesitation, Libby's lips softly broke free from hers as a thin strand of saliva was stretched to breaking point, before Libby's head retreated backwards and severed the connection. As Fiona gulped down as much air as she could handle, a wicked smirk crawled onto Libby's pretty face as she felt Fiona's hands release themselves and drop back down to her sides.

123456...8