Experiences at the Surgery Pt. 08

Story Info
Jane gets her revenge.
3.8k words
4.41
14.8k
5

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/08/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JaneBirch
JaneBirch
153 Followers

This is the final part. There will be a sequel, which I've been working on for a while.

There's still lots of my favourite fetishes in here, so if you don't enjoy that sort of thing, please find another story. Comments and feedback welcome...all characters are well over the age of 18.

*****

Finally, on Saturday the 3rd of October, Marion got her way. She was my landlady and mistress, and I was her sub...She'd been telling me for weeks she wanted my hair cut short. I'd resisted.

At 9am on that crisp Autumn day I arrived at the Salon, so my part time lover Fay could do it. I was very nervous...

She noticed immediately, and being concerned about my well being, and to make things more private, took me upstairs to a room reserved for local celebs and clients with more money than sense. I was grateful for her thoughtfulness and as she closed the door, gave her a big hug and an affectionate kiss.

"Did you watch the movie then?" She asked, her infectious enthusiasm obvious.

"I fell asleep I'm afraid. I was exhausted..."

"Don't worry. I've uploaded it on to my tablet. Come and look at this."

I sat down in the plush leather chair facing the mirror. I'd never liked that particular aspect of going to the hairdresser's. I found the lights and large mirrors accentuated the worst of my features and diminished my best...I tried not to look at myself. My hair was in a scrunchie and pulled off my face, and my make up minimal so I wasn't much of a sight...

Fay propped up the tablet and hit the play button. I watched the transformation of a beautiful Hollywood star from a deliberately dowdy waitress to a beautiful energetic woman. It was schmaltz really, but the haircut was very well done. The only thing that worried me was that the transformation also involved a big colour change from mouse brown to a highlighted blonde...I'd never coloured my hair, was I ready to be a blonde?...

"Do you like it Jane?"

"It's super," I said, lying.

I was in turmoil knowing whether to go through with it. I steeled myself, knowing that Marion would definitely approve whatever I thought.

After a few moments hesitation I said, "Let's do it," forcing a smile.

Before I'd the opportunity to change my mind, Valerie appeared and took me off to get my hair washed. She was in a bubbly mood, her new boyfriend was clearly now a fixture...

She gabbled away about how successful her date had been after her visit to see Fay... I was happy for her. She spilt lots of beans about what'd happened, as she gently massaged my scalp...she'd clearly never had such intense orgasms before!

With my hair in a towel, Fay draped a white cape round me and stood behind me, smiling at me through the mirror.

"Before we start, I just want to tell you something Jane. There is a local kids Cancer Charity we can donate your hair to, right? So even if you hate what I do, some good is going to come of this OK?"

I felt my eyes begin to moisten...

Fay removed the towel and started coming my long hair out.

"Ready?"

"Yes."

***

She did it.

I made her cover the mirror so I couldn't watch...

It took the best part of three hours. I cried once, when I saw Fay put six long pony tails of hair, that moments earlier were mine, on the counter for the wig maker...

I played with my phone. We chatted. I told her the unexpurgated version of what had happened the previous day. She snipped away with her usual deftness.

Some of the time, I spent idly reaching round the cape to pick up tufts of hair that had fallen from the scissors.. The worst part was all the time spent having foils applied, it seemed to take forever, and I was impatient for it to be over.

When she'd finished, the cover was pulled off the mirror and I stared at a youngish woman with an elegant honey blonde pixie cut I didn't recognise...

"What do you think?" Fay said.

I stared at her through the mirror, her face was anxious...

"Ummm... it's a bit of a shock... but I think it's great," I said.

I lied.

I didn't know what to say...my first judgement to myself was it didn't suit me.

I reached up to flick the new long bang that lay across my forehead.

"Have a look at the back," Fay said, as she manipulated a hand mirror around.

It was very short. She'd used clippers around my neclkline and it was graduated. I reached behind and ran my fingers through the fuzz and up into the longer hair higher up. It felt weird. My neck felt exposed and vulnerable.

"If you don't like it this short, it'll grow back pretty quickly Jane," she said playing with the hair that was now cut around my ears. I'd never seen that much of my ears before. They looked delicate, exposed to the world.

"I'm sure I'll get to love it," I said, trying to be positive.

I stood up, and gave Fay a hug. "Thank you Fay, you're a genius."

Valerie appeared, took my credit card and gave me my bomber jacket. She was very complementary about how beautiful I looked.

I suppose I was a little lost standing there, waiting for her to come back. Fay was busy tidying up and I felt alone and awkward.

Fay must have noticed, as suddenly she came up behind me and wrapped her arms around me. She kissed and nuzzled my neck.

"I'd like to take you to bed right now, you look dead sexy," she whispered.

"I wish you would. I need some love," I said turning round and lightly kissing her on the lips."

"It's a date then. I'll see you later," she said beaming at me.

"Yes please. I'll be in all evening."

I picked up my bag, collected my credit card, and made my way downstairs.

***

I picked up some groceries in the supermarket. I felt that every one was looking at me, which of course they weren't. I wanted to get home and hide for a while. I prayed I wouldn't see anyone I knew.

Once safely locked in my flat, I made tea and then took it and myself off to the bathroom. I locked the door...

I stood and stared at myself...I don't know how long for... it was probably half an hour.

I went through a whole gamut of emotions - it felt ok to be emotional..

I wanted to laugh, and then to cry. Then I scowled and then tried to pretend it didn't matter...

But then it did matter and I felt sad I'd been coerced to do it...tears came once more...

I got a hand mirror and pulled and tweaked the hair around my ears, and brushed the bang this way and that...

Finally my anxieties abated.

It actually looked pretty good.

Maybe even striking...

And the best bit of all was, I at last saw a way I could use it to get to the truth about my boss Dawn and reek my revenge.

***

I rang the front door bell of "The Firs". It was nearly 5pm, but I reckoned I had an hour before Fay arrived. I'd concealed my hair in a headscarf pretty well. Marion wouldn't notice immediately...

"Oh. Jane it's you. I'm surprised. I wasn't expecting you till tomorrow."

"I want to talk Matron. Can I come in?"

"Well yes," and she opened the door and ushered me past her.

"I have a client with me at the moment," she said as she showed me in to the study. "Give me a few minutes and I'll be able to spare you some time."

She swept out of the room, and closed the door.

I wandered about the room for the next few minutes, picking up the odd book and remembering my first visit all those weeks ago. I'd been so nervous...and then I'd found poor Fay, black vibrator in her pussy, and pink panties gagging her mouth.

Wow...it semed like so long ago now...

I sat down in front of Marion's desk but swivelled the chair round so I faced the door. I removed my headscarf and sat and waited for her to return.

***

The door eventually opened. Marion stepped purposefully into the room. When she looked up and saw me she stopped in her tracks. Her mouth fell open.

"Oh..Jane..you did it. And blonde too...I'm very pleased,"and she just stood there looking at me, transfixed..her face flushed.

In all the meetings between us, the next few moments were the only time I ever saw Marion lose her composure.

She rushed over to me, pulled me out of the chair and pulled me into a close embrace.

"You're so pretty now. It's made me very happy...I like it when you do what your told to do Jane."

"It's just a haircut Matron," I said, enjoying a rare moment of authority over her..

"Yes I know...but we never thought we would get you..."

"We?"

."Sorry, I meant I never thought.."

"But you said we.."

"Yes, silly of me wasn't it," and she knew she had been caught out...

"You see the first time I saw you I knew that you had the bone structure..."

"Matron! Stop! Just stop... Why did you say we? Who is the other person involved here?"

"Why..Solange of course," Marion said quickly, but it was unconvincing.

"You're lying Marion, you're lying. It's not Solange. Solange is one of your Subs. She doesn't have any influence around here.. It's Dawn Appleyard who is really running the show isn't it? My boss Dawn Appleyard...!"

Marion's face grimaced. That told me I was right.

"This has all been a set up from the start hasn't it? The job, the flat, everything. Dawn gets her kicks from manipulating young women, and you are the instrument of her perversions aren't you?"

"Well.er..,well, it might look like that, but that's not exactly true..."

"Bullshit Marion. Tell me two things. One, does Dawn have some sort of financial hold over you? And second, have my treatment sessions been filmed and sent to her?"

There was a pause. Marion was conflicted. She knew she could not lie, but she knew if she didn't it would work out badly for her...

"Jane, I can't lie. You have somehow discovered the truth. The answer is yes to both questions. Dawn has seen everything and this business is indebted to her to the tune of thirty thousand pounds."

"Wow, I guessed it was bad, but not that bad."

"She leant me some money when I was having a bad time. I don't pay interest, as long as I send her all the video files. I could pay her back now. My uncle died and left me some money a few months ago, but there's a complication."

"Which is?"

"She says that if the current arrangement does not continue, she'll send some files to the GMC of me dressed in my matron's uniform with my "patients"."

"In which case Marion we both have enough reason to rid ourselves of that bitch Dawn, and I know exactly how we can do it..."

***

About half of the Pizza and salad but most of the bottle of wine was consumed before Fay's and my lust for each other took over. She just wouldn't leave me alone, especially my hair...

"I don't think I've ever done a makeover on someone I've been in a relationship with before," she said as we lay side by side on my couch. She was rustling her fingers up and down the needle fuzz on my neck.

"I got so horny this morning... I wanted you sooo bad...and my panties have been gooey all day, I was worried that one of my clients would smell my arousal and get the wrong idea!"

"Fay...please..enough.."

"But you look so damned hot now.." and she leant over me and our lips mashed together. Her tongue forced it's way through my lips and she kissed me deeply. Her left arm reached behind me and soon her fingers were playing with my shorn nape again. It felt so strange having no hair there, but strangely sensual...Her lust for me started to turn me on..

Eventually we pulled apart.

'You look pretty damned good too Fay," I said, looking deep into her eyes. She smiled and leant back over and started kissing my ear.

"You have such pretty ears you know. I've only just realised," she said, her tongue licking around the edge of my left ear. It tickled slightly, but I lay still.

"Why thank you Miss, and my I complement you for your lovely bum..."

"You're always going on about my bum Jane."

"That's because it's so peachy. The first time I saw you, strapped in that chair at Marion's, I could tell you had a peachy bum..."

"But you couldn't even see it you silly fool."

"But I saw it later on Fay, those last four cane strokes raised bright red tram lines on both cheeks. I'll never forget what an erotic sight that was."

"Can we just stop talking and go to bed please? I want to fuck."

"Your wish is my command Miss," and I offered her my hand to lead her to my bed...

***

Later, tangled up in a sweaty afterglow, Fay's fingers idly playing with my folds and bald pubis, I went back over the full details of the conversation I'd had with Marion that afternoon.

I outlined my plan to rid myself of the manipulative Dawn. It'd need Fay's assistance and possibly even little Val too. The beauty of it was that Dawn would get her comeuppance in broad daylight with an audience watching, as her career and manipulativeness were brought to an end.

When I'd finished, Fay twisted around so she was sitting on her knees by my side.

"That's brilliant Jane. Nothing could be more appropriate. Of course we'll help. I'll talk to Val tomorrow."

She leaned forward once more and started nuzzling and nibbling my right nipple. It soon rose to attention.. I'd thought I was sated, but it wasn't long before my pussy was tingling once more.

"Hold on a second Fay, I need to go and get my vibrator. I intend to give you the fucking you deserve," I said.

"Well hurry up then Jane. I don't want to go off the boil waiting..."

I seduced her with my favourite Black dildo. I sat between her legs and pumped her. It was urgent, as urgent as it had been the first time, and she grunted loudly with each deep thrust I made in her sopping pussy.

Finally she lifted her hips to meet me with one great thrust. Her thighs clamped together, a small scream emerged from her mouth, and we both collapsed with exhaustion.

***

It took all week to get ourselves ready. The target was to disrupt the next Westgate Clinic Council Meeting on the Friday. I knew Dawn was presenting to the rest of the Council. With Dee absent I had access to her presentation...

With a little help from Fay and Val, and some explicit picture and video files supplied by Marion, I was able to spice Dawn's presentation up to achieve my objective...

***

We were due to meet in the Board Room at Atlas at 2pm. Fay had taken the afternoon off so she could be part of the fun and games. She arrived in Reception, just before 2pm, wearing a dark suit topped with a black bob wig and dark glasses. It took me several moments to realise it was her, her disguise was so good...

"You look amazing, I didn't recognise you," I said to her quietly as we went up to the top floor. "Are you sure you want to do this?"

"I wouldn't miss it for the world Jane. I want to see that cow of a boss of yours taken down for what she's done..So the Library is next to the Board Room and you can see from one to the other?"

"Yes, unless they close the blinds, but they never do."

"Great, I look forward to the show, pity I won't have any sound."

"You'll have the visuals, I think they'll be enough," I said smirking...

I showed her into the library and then made my way to the Board room.

It was a really boring meeting. The Chairman, some big wig local woman called Samantha Burlington and Dr Khan droned on and on about revenues and gross margins and really boring stuff.

Solange sat and took notes. She was wearing a ridiculous shocking pink dress that made her look as if she was going to a race meeting. Marion was absent. Knowing what was going to happen had clearly influenced her decision about attending.

I sat at the back and surreptitiously spent my time texting Fay and looking at my Instagram. I pondered what I would do if they fired me after what was going to happen. No job would be quite a challenge, I was pretty broke and needed the flat...

Finally, after about an hour and a half, Dawn got up and started to speak. She loaded her presentation into the laptop using the USB stick I'd given her just before the meeting. I'd deliberately hidden the revealing slides with their embedded pictures some way into the presentation in Section 3 - aptly titled Clinical Development.

As section 2 drew to a close and Dawn droned on, I texted Fay that the fun was about to start...

Dawn started on section 3. She'd printed her notes so she didn't notice the first slide when it came up. it was a picture of her face, full on to the camera. I'd edited it carefully so you couldn't see that much. Her face was flushed and on her left cheek was a small dribble of semen. I knew from the file Marion had sent me that it was young Simon's.

No one in the audience said a word. I supposed they thought the slide had got into the presentation by mistake. Dawn droned on and then clicked the presentation forward a slide.

The second slide was far more explicit. Poor Simon was bound in the Gyno chair and Dawn was leaning over him. She was smiling at the camera and in the shot you could also seeing her holding his erect penis. It was soaped up with shaving foam and Dawn's other hand was holding a pink disposable razor.

There was a gasp from the audience.

"Is that really necessary Dawn?" the local bigwig woman said, squirming in her seat, her cheeks flushed.

Dawn turned and looked at the screen. Her normal calm manner changed in a moment to one of high agitation.

"I'm so sorry, I don't know how that got in there," and she hurriedly clicked the presentation to the next slide.

A blank screen seemed to restore calm momentarily, though there was still murmuring from several of the audience. Then the video kicked in and the screen was bright once more. This time you could see Dawn in a black corset and fishnet stockings, her breasts swinging free. She was wielding a long cane, and behind her on her hands and knees was a middle aged woman. She was trussed up with rope and you could see her exposed bottom covered with wicked tramlines where the cane had bitten into her ample flesh. Dawn was smiling at the camera and swishing the cane in triumph.

There was widespread commotion in the audience. "Disgusting!" squealed the bigwig woman. People started to stand up.

Dawn, face aghast, blushed scarlet as the video ran on. It showed her take a hefty swipe at the defenceless woman's bottom who screamed from the force of the impact.

In panic, Dawn clicked the presentation forward again and the screen went blank.

I heard Dawn's voice shout "Jane, what on earth.." but there was a further increase in the noise from the audience as the next video clicked in.

This time you could see Dawn kneeling on a bed, nude except for a large black strap on dangling from her crotch To one side and beneath her was Solange. She was bent over a pile of pillows, her bottom and hairy vulva lewdly exposed. Dawn moved behind her, the camera tracking her smiling face as she knelt behind Solange and thrust the strap-on at Solange's anal rosette. Solange was impaled at the third attempt, groaning with the pain from the relentless assault.

There was uproar now. Everyone stood up and seemed to shout in unison for Dawn to stop the film.

Dawn tried to click the prompter, but nothing happened...In a final act of desperation she ran from the room.

The plan was working perfectly.

Dawn dashed across the corridor and took refuge in the Ladies toilet. This was Fay's cue, and she got up and left the library. She followed Dawn into the toilet and bolted the door.

***

I was sent home by Dr Khan. He was visibly shaken as he escorted his fellow committee members off the premises and more concerned for them and his reputation than little me.

Fay arrived at around 6pm, a bottle of Prosecco in her bag.

"You did it Jane! It was fantastic... She's finished..."

"Yes... I don't think we'll have any more trouble from her... so tell me what happened in the loo?

"It was so brilliant Jane. I wish you could have been with me. I handcuffed her to the towel rail, rammed a pair of panties in her mouth to keep her quiet, and then gave her something think about..."

JaneBirch
JaneBirch
153 Followers
12