Experiences at the Surgery Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What? What Fay?"

"I hitched her skirt up, pulled down her tights and panties and gave her two Fleet Enemas.." "

"You never did?"

"I did!"

"That's brilliant Fay, what a great idea. Do you know what happened?"

"Do you need to ask? To be honest, I left Dawn to deal with the consequences. That fire escape was perfect Jane. No one saw me leave..."

"Come on let's crack that bottle and celebrate," I said and went to the cupboard to fetch the glasses.

As I was lifting the flutes out of the cupboard, a pair of hands reached under my arms and felt for my boobs. Then Fay's tongue started licking my neck.

"Fay! will you stop that! I'll drop the glasses"

"Sorry Jane, I just can't help myself."

I turned round to face her. She was grinning.

"Let's put that bottle in the fridge for a little while. I don't think it's quite cold enough."

"Yes let's,"she replied.

I took the bottle from her bag, placed it in the door of the fridge and then led Fay towards the bedroom...

The End.

12