Experiencing Anna

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh!" Anna yelped, her entire body twitching involuntarily as little aftershocks of pleasure fired through her. As she began to come down from the climax, her yelps turned into sighs of contentment.

"Mmmmm..." Anna purred as Josh slowly pulled his hands out of her panties, "that was wonderful."

"Did I do it right?" Josh asked.

"Oh, most definitely, sweetie," Anna answered planting a deep kiss on his mouth.

Josh felt like he could sensually kiss Anna for hours and never get tired of it. The Hungarian girl's kissing technique was so unbelievably hot that every nerve in his body had been activated. He got so swept away in the sensations that he barely noticed Anna's hands had moved down to undo his trousers.

"MMM!" Josh's eyes went wide when he felt Anna's soft but firm hand reach into his boxers and take hold of his shaft.

"Do you like this?" Anna whispered between kisses, pulling Josh's cock out of his boxers and beginning to pump his cock slowly and steadily.

Josh nodded quickly, his body tensing up as his dream girl stood just inches away, wearing nothing but her panties and making out with him while holding his cock in her firm hand.

"Oh honey, you're so tense," Anna spoke softly as she masturbated his unbelievably hard dick. "It's okay, just relax."

"Anna..." Josh had to will himself to breathe, "you're so beautiful...I'm just...you know...new at this...and..."

"Shhhhh," Anna gave a calming whisper, placing her other hand gently on Josh's mouth as she continued to pump his cock. "It will be okay...just enjoy it."

Keeping her beautiful eyes locked on his, Anna smiled sweetly and got down on her knees, flinging her long sandy blonde curls back behind her shoulders.

Josh swallowed hard when he realized what Anna was about to do to him.

Looking up at Josh, Anna parted her lips and gently enveloped his member.

"Oh!" Josh gasped as he felt the warmth and wetness of Anna's mouth surrounding his shaft, her tongue teasing the head of his cock as the Hungarian teenager began bobbing back and forth in a beautiful steady rhythm.

"Oh...ohgod..." Josh said weakly as Anna gently worked his member. Her technique was sweet and loving, as if she knew a wonderful secret and wanted to share it with him.

"Oh Anna..." Josh sighed, laying his head back.

"Don't look away, sweetie," Anna said between pulls on his cock. "Look into a girl's eyes when she is going down on you. Giving a blowjob is one of the most submissive things a girl can do for a guy. Let her know that you are grateful. Gaze lovingly at her, caress her face, give her little kisses with your eyes. Make her feel special."

Josh nodded that he understood as Anna took his entire member in her mouth once again. Looking down at his dream girl, the shy teen saw the most beautiful hazel eyes staring back up at him as the warmth of Anna's mouth enveloped his shaft again and again.

The feeling of bliss was unlike anything Josh had experienced before. To have a beautiful girl on her knees, totally dedicated to pleasuring him, and who knew EXACTLY how to do it, was blowing his mind.

Anna could see how overwhelmed Josh was by the sensations of having his cock sucked by his fantasy girl. Continuing to make eye contact, Anna gave Josh a cute wink and increased her speed.

"Oh fuck!" Josh cried out as the Hungarian teen began a series of long rapid pulls on his shaft. Anna's wet tongue swirled around his cock head, and her cheeks created a suction around the entire length of his man tool that felt unbelievable.

"Mmmmm," Anna moaned, absolutely loving knowing that she was giving Josh so much pleasure, her gorgeous locks of sandy blonde hair bouncing back and forth across her shoulders with each long thrust. She never wanted him to forget who it was that made him feel this amazing.

"Oh fuck, Anna!" Josh could feel the orgasm being pulled out of him by Anna's relentless sucking. "Anna, I'm going to come!"

Right before Josh's cock was going to explode inside her mouth, Anna pulled off of his shaft and left him hanging on the edge of an orgasmic cliff.

"Oh!" Josh's entire body shivered from being denied the climax it desperately needed.

Anna smiled to herself, knowing she was rocking this kid's world, and enjoying playing this game with him. She'd let him come...eventually...

Josh was a whimpering mess, begging Anna with his eyes to keep going. Subconsciously, he moved his cock closer to Anna's lips, hoping she would suck on his dick again.

"Mmm Mmm," Anna shook her head, smiling slightly.

"Please...Anna..."

The Hungarian girl stood up and took hold of Josh's hard erect staff.

"Oh..." Josh gasped as her soft hand gripped him firmly.

"Come over here," Anna smiled bigger, pulling on Josh's cock as if he were a puppy on a leash.

Leading Josh over to the counter where the sinks were, Anna released his shaft and placed her hands on her hips.

"Hop up on the counter and lie back," Anna said confidently.

"What are you going to do?" Josh said as he awkwardly got into position.

"Oh silly," Anna said sliding her pink lace panties over her curvy ass and down her shapely legs, "I'm going to teach you how to fuck a girl."

Josh's mouth fell open when he saw Anna's beautiful, smooth pussy for the first time. The mental image he'd had in his fantasies couldn't even come close to the perfect vision in front of him. Anna's pussy lips were small and puffy from her earlier orgasms, and the moist entrance seemed to pulsate with anticipation.

Kicking off her heeled shoes, Anna climbed on top of the counter, her cute white lace bobby socks and her dangling hoop earrings the only things she was still wearing. Straddling his legs, Anna leaned over and began rubbing her breasts over Josh's exposed cock, a sensation so overwhelming that he cried out.

"Oh Anna!" he pleaded as she rocked back and forth, her soft perky mounds surrounding his shaft, her naughty eyes staring into his. It was such a tease, and she absolutely loved playing with him.

Straightening her posture, Anna put her hands on her hips.

"Okay sweetie, pay attention," Anna said as if she was one of Josh's teachers. "The position I'm in right now is called 'cowgirl'. It's a great position for girls because we get to control the speed and angle."

Josh nodded that he understood.

The beautiful Hungarian teenager took hold of Josh's cock and maneuvered it between her legs, placing the head at the entrance to her warm moist pussy.

"But, I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do," Josh admitted hesitantly.

"It's okay," Anna cocked her head to one side and smiled, "I'll do all the work, you just enjoy the view."

"Ohgod..." Josh whispered to himself as he realized his fantasy girl was about to let him inside her pussy.

"In you go, sweetie..." Anna said in a singsong voice as she slowly lowered herself onto Josh's virgin cock.

Both teens gasped when Josh's cock parted the lips of Anna's labia and began tunneling inside her warm, wet love canal. Anna's pussy opened beautifully, the walls of her cunt enveloping the invading cock with ease. Josh moaned in pleasure as Anna's pussy caressed his member, drawing it deeper inside her warm embrace.

"Ooooooo," Anna cooed, "that's going deep."

Finally, Josh felt Anna's hips settle into place, the total length of his cock now inside her.

"Oh Anna..." he sighed.

The Hungarian teen smiled cutely and began bobbing up and down slowly on his unbelievably hard staff.

After only a few strokes, Anna's eyes began to glaze over as the pleasure began to build.

"Ohgod Anna, that feels amazing," Josh said, experiencing all kinds of new wonderful sensations as he was fucked by his fantasy girl. His view of Anna's perfect breasts bouncing gently with her sweet smiling face looking down at him was beautiful...almost angelic...and extremely hot.

"Here, Josh," Anna said, taking his wrists and placing them around her waist, "grab my ass."

Josh moved his hands down to take hold of Anna's amazing ass cheeks, gripping them firmly as the beautiful teen continued to bob up and down as if she were riding ocean waves.

"Ohhhhhh..." Anna sighed, tossing her head back and grabbing her perky tits with both hands, squeezing and tweaking and pinching her erect nipples as her long sandy blonde hair caressed and tickled her bare shoulders.

"Ummmm, does that feel good sweetie?" Anna asked, giving Josh's cock a steady pace of long deep strokes with her amazing pussy.

"Ohgod yes," Josh replied, holding firmly onto the Hungarian girl's ass cheeks, "this feels amazing. It's like your pussy is gripping my cock from all directions and pumping it up and down."

Anna smiled at how new Josh was to this. "That's exactly what it's doing sweetie, and since I'm on top, I can also do this..."

Immediately, Anna doubled the speed of her bouncing, her lovely hair slamming on her bare shoulders each time her hips hit bottom.

"Oh fuck!" Josh cried out as Anna bounced like a pogo stick on Josh's cock. "Oh shit, what are you doing to me?!?"

Anna smirked. She loved having this kind of control over a guy's dick, and she wasn't about to let up.

"Or this..." Anna slammed her hips down and began grinding into Josh's staff, making circular motions that worked poor Josh's cock in an entirely new way, giving a completely different and wonderful set of pleasurable sensations.

"Oh my fucking gawd," Josh squeezed Anna's wonderful ass with both hands as his entire body locked in tension. "How are you doing that?!?"

"Or even this..." Anna's voice was unbelievably sensual as she began contracting her pussy muscles around Josh's cock, essentially squeezing it firmly from all directions as she began bobbing up and down again.

"OH!!! FUCK!!!!" Josh cried out, his hips bucking off the counter almost involuntarily as the Hungarian girl's pussy pulled his cock upward with her amazing cunt muscles.

Anna cocked her head to one side and smiled. "You like what my pussy is doing to your cock, sweetie?"

All he could manage was to nod quickly.

Anna relaxed her pussy walls as she came back down to settle into Josh's hips once again, his cock resting deep inside her. With a flirty smile, Anna contracted her pussy walls again, gripping Josh's shaft tightly from all directions.

"Hang on," the Hungarian hottie said playfully.

"AAAHHH!!!!" Josh yelled at the ceiling as Anna began fucking at full speed, her gorgeous tits bouncing up and down and her pussy gripping Josh's staff firmly from every angle, hitting nerves he didn't even knew he had.

"OH! FUCK!!!!" Josh held tight on to Anna's ass cheeks, pulling her hips into his with every bounce. He felt his cock penetrate deeper into the Hungarian teen's cunt.

"OH!!!" Anna yelped, her eyes widening as she suddenly felt Josh's staff tunnel further into her.

"Oh fuck, that's deep!" Anna commented as she slowed her pace, trying to catch her breath.

"Is that good?" Josh asked innocently.

"Oh yes, baby," Anna's eyes were full of primal lust as she wiggled her hips on his shaft, using his cock to stroke her most sensitive pleasure spots from within her depths.

Anna purred as she masturbated herself with Josh's large stiff rod inside her, doing amazing things with her hips and pussy muscles that enveloped and caressed his member beautifully.

"Okay Josh," Anna flashed a smile, "are you ready to come inside me?"

Josh raised his eyebrows in surprise. "You'll let me do that?"

"Umm hmm," Anna nodded as if there was never any doubt. "I want you to fill my pussy. I want to be the girl who takes your virginity, and most of all, I want you to remember this fuck for the rest of your life."

"Ohmygod," Josh whispered to himself. His fantasy girl was straddling him with his cock deep inside her pussy and about to fuck him into oblivion.

"Are you ready?" Anna wiggled her hips to tease Josh's cock.

"Um!!!" Josh flinched from the sensations and managed to nod quickly.

"Well then brace yourself, sweetie, because here we go!"

Immediately, Anna clinched her pussy muscles around Josh's cock and began fucking at full speed, her amazing breasts bouncing up and down with each pump of her hips.

"OH FUCK!!!" Josh yelled at the ceiling as every inch of his cock was gripped and held firmly by Anna's amazingly tight pussy.

"OH FUCK YES!!!!" Anna screamed as she bounced violently on his shaft, her amazing breasts making wonderful smacking noises as they slapped down over and over again every time her hips slammed into his.

"OH FUCK YES!!! THERE JOSH!!! YES THERE!!!!!" Anna's beautiful sandy-blonde hair flew about wildly, her hoop earrings jangling against her face as the two teens fucked and fucked and fucked.

Josh held on for dear life as Anna slammed into him over and over, forcing his cock deep into her cunt.

"OHMYGOD!!!!!!" Anna tossed her head back as her right hand reached between her legs and began wanking her erect clit as fast as she could.

Josh watched in amazement as Anna's hand blurred across her most sensitive pleasure spot.

"OH FUCK!!! OH FUCK!!! OH FUCK!!!!!" Anna's screams became almost ultrasonic as she felt her pussy about to explode.

"Ohgod, Anna!!! Here it comes!" Josh realized his cock was going to fire everything he had into Anna's depths.

"YES!!! YES!!! YES!!!" Anna screamed as she felt the contractions in her pussy begin. "FUCK ME JOSH!!! FUCK ME!!!!!"

Josh's entire body locked in tension as his cock unloaded far into the Hungarian teen's depths. Anna's cunt clinched down hard on his shaft, pulling the orgasm out of him as her pussy exploded with her own climax.

"OHGOD!!!" Josh felt Anna's pussy gush, drenching both of them with her liquid as she came hard.

"OOOOOHHHHHH!!!!!!!" Anna's entire body convulsed beautifully as the waves of orgasm overwhelmed her. She felt the warmth of Josh's liquid fill her completely, and his pulsating shaft sent even more twinges of pleasure through her pussy as it squirted everywhere.

With a final scream, Anna collapsed on top of Josh, her perky tits pressing into his chest, her hips continuing to pump his cock in long, ever slowing stokes as she began to come down from the orgasmic high. Josh held onto Anna's firm round ass as it rose and fell with her hips.

"Mmmmmm..." Anna purred in contentment as she finished her fucking motions and raised her head to look at Josh's face.

Josh's heart melted when Anna flashed her sweet smile at him. Then, the two teenagers started to giggle together.

"So," Anna tilted her head to one side and gave Josh a flirty look, "whatcha think?"

"Mygod, Anna," Josh was in awe, "that was unbelievable. I never thought it could feel that good in real life."

Anna sat upright, placing her hands on her hips, her breasts standing proudly.

"Well, I had to make your first time amazing," Anna cutely beeped Josh on the nose.

"Thank you," Josh gently took Anna's hand, "thank you so much for this. I'll remember it for the rest of my life."

Anna smiled sweetly.

"Yes...you will."

The remainder of the school year seemed to go by so fast for the two seniors. A month or so after their experience, Anna started dating a tall artsy student and Josh actually had the confidence to ask out this cute ginger girl he liked. Whenever Josh saw Anna in the hallway or at a school event, she always gave him a little wave and that wonderful sweet smile of hers. There was something special in that smile now that was just for him. Without saying a word, Josh would thank Anna with his eyes for what she had given him, and Anna would always give him a lovely glance in return.

After graduation, Anna moved back to Budapest, and Josh began his university studies. Although Josh never crossed paths with Anna again, their amazing experience together remained forever in his mind, and her beautiful smile forever in his heart.

***

A lot of time and thought went into writing this story, so if you enjoyed it, please give it some stars. Enjoy my other stories as well, and I hope all of you remember to love yourselves as well as others. -- xoxo Daphne.

12