Experiencing Jolene

Story Info
An unfortunate accidents leads to a new experience.
3.2k words
4.52
14.1k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jolene wasn't the knock-out type that she had been 20 years before, but she still had that mature, MILF beauty about her. A pleasant face, blonde hair, although I had wondered if it was all natural, and she carried some weight in all the right places. Not that Jolene was fat or anything like that, she just carried it well. She had that look that the boys today would not appreciate, but the older men, like myself, found extremely attractive.

Jolene was tall, around 5'9" and probably had a 38D chest, with a slimmer waist, but hips to match her breasts. I'd had a thing for her for a long time. More than a thing really. I would fuck her if I had the chance. Even though we were coworkers, I would catch myself stealing a glance or looking at her from across the room for a little longer than I should. She had this playful and flirtatious way about her.

She had been the secretary at the school I worked at for a number of years. Whenever I would solve an IT problem for her she would always say thank you, but recently, she started calling me her friend. Now we weren't what I would call "friends". We knew a lot about each other from working together for so long, but we never went out socially or anything like that.

One day, during a day with no students, she wore a tank top with a skirt that was just a little shorter than she would normally wear. Not that she never wore mini skirts or anything like that. The skirts she wore would be modest and fall just below the knees, and she almost never wore anything that would expose her shoulders, but today was different. I would stare at her from across the room. She looked up and caught me staring. Before I could turn away, she would give me a quick smile and a slight wave. I had to leave to find something else to do before I went too far.

One weekend, I had to come in to pull some network cable to install a new security camera. The work wasn't hard, but it sucked being there on the weekend. While up on the ladder, I heard a noise from down the hall. I thought that I was the only one in the building, so I went to investigate. I found Jolene in the office. She was dressed in a tank top and sports bra with a pair of athletic shorts and her hair pulled back and clipped behind her head. Definitely not the way I was used to seeing her dressed. I could not believe how sexy she looked. I stood there for a moment before she noticed me.

"Hello my friend. What are you doing here on a weekend?"

"I have to pull some cable for a new security camera."

"I hope I'm not bothering you", she said, "I just have a ton of work to get done and I thought I would come in after my workout. I didn't think anyone would be here."

"You won't bother me", I said. "There shouldn't be any service disruption for you."

"Great," she said. "Don't work too hard."

I smiled at her and turned to go back to what I was doing. As I walked out the door, I turned to sneak one last peek at her. Damn, I thought, she sure is sexy.

I continued with my task, but I couldn't get her out of my mind. I started making little mistakes. Nothing major, just the minor things that I wouldn't do if I was thinking straight.

As I was nearing the end of my task, I checked my watch and saw that I had about an hour before the game I wanted to watch started. I moved my ladder just a bit too far to safely reach the end of the cable. I went up to the very top rung of the ladder, the one the warning labels tell you not to stand on, and reached for the end. It was still just out of reach, so I leaned out a bit. Dammit, I still can't reach it. So I leaned out just a bit more. Almost there, I thought, just another two inches. I leaned just a bit more and then I grabbed the cable. Just as I grabbed the cable, I moved too far out from the ladder. The next thing I knew, I had the sensation that I was falling. "Oh shit", I thought as I fell 10 feet to the floor. I knocked over the ladder, pulled the cable down from the suspended ceiling, breaking several ceiling tiles and part of the ceiling grid.

As I lay there, I started to do a self-check. I'm not unconscious, I don't think anything's broken and I didn't hit my head. My leg does hurt, and before I could sit up, Jolene was in the doorway of the room.

"Oh my goodness!!", she exclaimed. "What happened?"

"I was dumb and didn't move the ladder when I should have," I said. "I reached too far, lost my balance, and fell. I think I'm OK. More embarrassed than anything."

"Let me look you over" she says, "just to make sure".

As she helps me sit up, she notices that my shorts were ripped and have blood on them.

"My goodness, look at your leg." I look down and cut it on something during the fall. It was more than a scratch, but not a serious cut.

"Let's get you across the hall to the nurse's office, and get you cleaned up" Jolene says. Helping me stand up, she puts my right arm around her shoulder and her left arm around my waist. I would have enjoyed her hand on my waist if my leg hadn't hurt so much.

As we make our way across the nurse's office, she helps me sit down on a cot, one of those that the kids will lay down on when they don't feel well. I straighten my legs out so that she can access the wound. "That doesn't look too bad," she said, "I don't think you'll need stitches". "I'm going to have to cut some of the fabric of your shorts away so that I can clean that cut. Don't worry, I used to be a nurse in another lifetime." After she cuts my shorts, we find out she'll need to cut away part of my boxers as well. "Go ahead," I said, "their blood stained anyway."

As she leaned in, her scent filled my nose. She has a wild, dirty scent from her recent workout. Not her normal perfume, but something more primal. I take a deep breath to get more of it. Jolene stops what she's doing and asks, "Are you OK?" "Yeah" I said. As her hands work to clean up the cut on my thigh, I can feel my cock begin to stir. Now I'm not incredibly well endowed like you see in porn films, but I do OK for myself.

As she wipes my thigh with an alcohol swab, I take a sharp breath in. Not only did the alcohol swab sting, but I got another nose-full of her scent. I must have let out a slight moan, because she looked up at me and asked if I was OK again. "Yes, it just stung a little." She kept working on my leg, cleaning up the blood and getting ready to put on the steri strips. The more she rubbed my thigh, sometimes a bit higher than others, the more my cock stirred and grew. There's no way she hasn't noticed, but she hasn't given any indication.

"There" she said, as she gave my upper thigh a slight pat, "all done". Her hand lingered just a bit and my cock involuntarily moved, noticeably moving in my shorts.

"Oh" she said, "what do we have here?"

"I'm sorry" I said, "I couldn't help it. You look so beautiful and sexy today, and your scent is just irresistible."

"I've noticed you looking at me," she said. I visibly deflated just a bit. Oh shit, I thought, "But I don't mind," she said. "I rather enjoy it." We gaze into each other's eyes for what seems like an eternity. I leaned down and tilted my head to the right just a bit and gave her a quick, gentle kiss.

"That was nice. I've been wanting that for a long time" she said. Taking that as a queue, I hold her face with both hands and give her a long passionate kiss. After a few seconds, she starts to kiss me back. I was in heaven. Our tongues start dancing around each other as we explore each other's mouth. It was glorious.

To my dismay, she breaks off the kiss, but she takes my hands, and places them on each of her breasts. They are surprisingly firm for a woman of her age. As I start massaging her breasts she reaches up and pulls my head to hers and gives me another passionate kiss. I work my hands around so that I have her nipples between my thumb and forefinger. As I tweak her nipples, I hear her give a moan. She breaks off the kiss again and says "Stand up".

She helps me stand up, we both spin around, and she takes my place on the cot. In one sweeping move, she takes off her tank top and her bra in one motion. She throws her clothes to the side and reaches up towards my belt. With deft fingers, she quickly unbuckled my belt, unbuttoned my shorts, and pulled everything down towards my feet. As I quickly step out of them, she grabs my now fully erect cock with her long fingers. She slides her hands up and down its length, enjoying every inch. She then inhales my entire length in one fell swoop. She doesn't gag or anything as I feel the tip hit the back of her throat.

Her tongue runs up and down my length as she starts to bob her head back and forth. It feels so good, I would not have believed someone like Jolene would have this type of oral skills. As she continues to bob back and forth, I move my hands from her breasts to her hair. I gently grab her hair with both hands and guide her head back and forth. She stops for a moment, leaning back so that my cock is almost out of her mouth, but she keeps the tip in, running her tongue around its circumference, first clockwise and then counter clockwise. I moan in ecstacy, nearly blowing my load right then and there.

"Fuck my mouth and cum on my face" she says.

It wasn't quite a request, more like an order. I happily oblige her and grab two handfuls of hair. I start thrusting my hips back and forth, fucking her face like I've never fucked anyone before. I feel her tongue on my cocks and her moans of delight. I increase my pace, starting to feel the urge to blow my load. Jolene starts to moan even more. I join her as my climax nears. I thrust my hips faster yet, and she moans even louder and more frequently. As I'm about to cum, I can feel my balls tighten.

"I'm going to cum!!" I exclaim as I pull back. I grab my cock and after two strokes, I shoot a massive rope of cum onto her forehead. Another stroke and another rope, this one hitting her across the nose and left eye. A third stroke and a third rope. This one hitting her in the mouth. A fourth and final stroke, and the final shot ends up on her chest. Jolene wipes my cum from her face and chest with one finger, and seductively puts it all in her mouth. She wipes her tongue around her lips, and swallows the load, opening her mouth and sticking her tongue out.

"That was amazing" I said, "I would have never thought you had those skills".

"There's a lot about me you don't know" she teases. "Now it's my turn".

She puts her hands on the cot by her hips and in one deft move, hooks her thumbs in her waistband and slides her shorts down. She lifts herself up just a bit and slides them under her ass towards her thighs. She pulls her knees toward her chest and moves the shorts over her knees and off of her feet. She holds them with one finger in front of my face and tosses them to the side. She lays down and spreads her legs. The first thing I notice is there are no tan lines. She also has a perfectly trimmed bush, close enough to be almost bare, but enough to know that she is a natural blonde.

All I can do is stare and say "Wow!!" After a moment, I asked her "Does it taste as good as it looks?" "Why don't you find out? '' she purrs.

Wasting no time, I got down on my knees and put my head between her legs. The scent coming from her pussy is even more intoxicating. I take a deep breath to get the full experience. I slowly start to trace the outside of her labia with my tongue. After a couple of passes, I reach up with my fingers to spread her lips and stick my tongue in it. I hear her moan, giving me the signal to keep going.

After tongue fucking her for a couple of minutes, i see her fingers reaching for her clit. After a minute of that, I slap her hand away and use my tongue to encircle her clit. She gasps and cries out. I keep going, sticking my fingers inside her vagina. After another couple of minutes of this, she gasps, "I'm going to cum!!! Ohhhhhhh fuuuuuuuccccccckkkkkk." I feel her juices start to flow against my face and then all of a sudden, it was like a geyser let loose. She starts bucking her hips, screaming uncontrollably. I couldn't take it and back my head away, watching the show. She eventually stops bucking and the screams subside. "That was amazing," she said, out of breath, "I haven't cum that hard in a long time."

She leans up, propping herself on her elbows and notices that my cock is one again standing at attention. "I want you to fuck me" Jolene says. It wasn't a demand like last time, more of an asking. Sensing the upper hand, I cock my head to the side and say "What do you say?"

"Please?" she begs.

"Please what?" I ask.

"Please fuck me"

"Please fuck me....." my voice trailing off.

"Please fuck me, Daddy"

"That's a good girl" I say

She gets a big grin on her face as she slides up the cot and lifts up her legs as I step towards her. I kneel on the cot with my cock at her entrance. I rub it up and down her lips, teasing the entrance with my head.

"Please Daddy?" she says, "Please stick it in and fuck me. I've been a good girl"

I stop and give her a contemplative look. Her hand reached down to my cock, trying to put it in her pussy. I slap her hand away and she gives a mock sob.

"That's not how good girls behave" I scold.

With that, I take my cock in my hand, place it at the entrance of her pussy, and shove it all the way to the base in one thrust. She was so wet, that there was no resistance. "OOHHH" she cries. I stayed there for a moment, enjoying the feeling of her wrapped around my cock. I slowly begin to thrust back and forth. Jolene moves her hands to her tits, massaging them and flicking her nipples between her thumb and forefinger. For me, that is such a hot and erotic sight, that I can't help but increase my pace. Jolene starts to moan in conjunction with my thrusts. "That's right" she says "fuck me long and hard. Stick it all the way in. Oooohhhhh fuuuucccckkkk." I begin to pick up the pace, and her moans turn to quit screams. I pull her legs together and swing them to the side, hanging off the cot, so that it feels like I'm fucking her from behind. She gives me a questioning look, but then realizes what I'm doing. I start to increase my pace, grunting a bit with the effort. Her quiet screams turn louder.

"Oh baby," I say "You're amazing"

As my orgasm nears, my grunting increases. Her screams get louder and more intense. We're grunting and screaming together in harmony.

"I'm going to cum" I cry out between grunts.

"Cum inside me" she says, "Fill me up".

After a few more thrusts, I can't hold it back any more. I let out a primal cry of joy and at the same time, she lets out the longest scream of joy that I've ever heard.

I can feel rope after rope of cum shooting into her, while her pussy is milking my cock as her orgasm takes hold of her. As my orgasm subsides, hers continues for a few more seconds, combined with a non-stop scream. She finally stops to take a breath, and, in between pants for air, says "That was amazing. Thank you." In between my own pants, I manage to croak "You're welcome. You were amazing too. Normally, I wouldn't have been able to cum again so soon, but you have a welcome effect on me."

I help her up and we sit on the cot next to each other. I hear her giggle and I ask, "What's so funny?"

"I can feel your cum dripping out of my pussy".

I look down, and sure enough, my load is dripping down her lips, pooling on the cot. I give a little chuckle as well.

As we sit there, catching our breath, she looks over at me and says "Thank you again. I really needed that".

"You're most welcome. I hope we can do that again, sometime" I reply.

"I'm sure we can work something out," she says.

After a few more minutes, we get up, clean each other up, clean up our mess, and attempt to go back to work.

"I don't think I can focus on what I was doing after that," Jolene says. "Yeah, me either. I think I'll put all of the tools away and come back tomorrow to finish" I reply.

Jolene goes back to her desk to put away the work she was doing, and I go to put away my tools and leave a note about the ceiling. I met her by the door to the parking lot. She gives me a coy look and says "I don't have any plans tonight, do you?"

"Nothing I can't change," I say.

She smiles, places a hand on my hip and pulls herself close to give me a kiss. She breaks away, gives me a wink, and heads out the door. I watch that perfect ass sway back and forth and think "Damn". I put my hand in my pocket to get my keys and find a piece of paper. All that's written on it is an address...