Experiment 001

Story Info
Dad helps his daughter with an aphrodisiac.
1.8k words
4.24
33.6k
50
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Experiment 001

Participant 001, Control State. 19:45

Forty-eight year old Dave looked up from his scribbled notes, pondering the clear liquid in the sealed beaker before him. It was something of a side project to him, if "side project" was another word for an illegal product. He had made it with ingredients from his high-end chemist's job, knowing the impunity he enjoyed as a high level employee would allow him cover for his illicit activities. It wasn't like he was meaning to do anything wrong per se. This wasn't a chemical weapon, or a poison. He was always resolute to using his high IQ and expertise to help those around him. What this concoction was, or was at least supposed to be, was a relaxant of sorts. It was tasteless and scentless. He intended it to be an alternative to possible painkillers as well as a way for regular people to unwind without the use of other controlled substances. But he had gotten this far without adequate human experimentation, and was now about to make one of the most important decisions of his life.

He wanted to test it on his daughter.

Dave looked at the black ink pen in his hands in contemplation. This was crazy. He had promised to his late wife to always look after their daughter, and here he was about to feed her Lord knows what. But he had double checked and triple checked the potion's ingredients, It wouldn't hurt his precious Jenny. Besides, at the age of twenty-one, Jenny was perfectly healthy with no pre-existing conditions, as well as the fit standard of anyone her age. She exercised regularly and it paid off in her sculpted legs, flat stomach, and perfect pear-shaped tits. He shook that last part from his mind. She was his daughter, damn it. And though he had not been with anyone since her mother, thinking about her in that way would be wrong. Anyways, returning to his initial train of thought, she's the perfect subject.

Participant Vitals and Overall State.

Climbing from his makeshift basement lab, Dave wandered into the kitchen, searching for his daughter. Something was smelling good, so that was probably where she was, and he turned the hallway corner to find Jenny cooking in shockingly little clothing. Tonight she sported a dusty pink lacy bra and matching panties that had a bow at its waist band. The colour perfectly set off the natural blush on her shoulders and chest, and the see through lace revealed her puffy areola and nipples, standing at attention, only covered by the thin silk robe that was cropped right at the swell of her ass and had loosened and opened up as she cooked. Dave knew deep down he should never look at his daughter like this, but she had grown into a sexy young woman, and made sure to flaunt it regularly. But it's still a bit different now. A while ago Jennie would wear shorts that hugged her ass and clung to her pussy lips, with tight crop tops that shrunk around her erect nipples. However, lately she has taken to sheer lingerie or simply being naked underneath her tiny robe that was prone to falling off, leading to an incident with the pizza boy that was shocking indeed! He wasn't quite sure what caused the change, but he knew it was distracting him to no end. Dave was glad this new secret project allowed him to spend some time alone in his lab, but also knew that at night he often imagined- just for a second- that he would get a chance to peel that lingerie off his daughter. Moments like that made him sick with guilt but he couldn't help it.

"Daddy!" His daughter's chirpy voice snapped him from his reverie. "You're finally out of the lab! I was about to come and get you. I'm making soup for dinner, do you need anything?"

"N-no. Well actually," Dave started, "when you can, could you sit for me to take some vitals and general constitution levels of you? It's really quick, just for a work study." he fibbed.

"Oh, okay! Here," she responded, setting her spoon down, "I'm putting the soup to simmer. So I suppose we can do it now." Punctuating this by leaping on the granite island, Jenny gently slipped the small robe off.

Resting Heart Rate:

Slowly approaching, Dave laid her ear to her soft and supple chest. Above him, he heard Jenny shudder softly and the feeling of his warm breath across her breasts. He tried to ignore the stirring in his pants as he quickly noted her heart rate. Fifty beats a minute, normal for an athlete like her.

"You know," Jenny interjected, "I'm really glad we're getting a moment like this."

"Like what?"

"Like, close to each other. I know you work a lot to support us, and I love you for it, but lately you're always working and never paying any attention to me! We don't even watch movies so I can cuddle with you anymore." She began to pout. "I miss you daddy."

Dave quickly recorded Jenny's breathing rate, and chewed on Jenny's words.

"I'm sorry babygirl, I promise, after this weekend we can hang out loads, just you and I. Is that okay? We can do anything you want sweetheart."

"Anything?" Jenny replied, a sly smile blooming on her face.

"Anything." Dave blindly promised. "Now can I do a tension check?"

"Sure!"

Dave started at her shoulders, running his large hands over her body, feeling for knots and muscle tension. Jenny sighed and leaned into his touch. "That feels good daddy," she murmured, laying her head to the side. Dave tried to ignore what the heat of his daughter's body and how the quiet noises slipping from her lips made him feel.

"Stay still, love," he gently commanded as he ran his hands down her back, landing on her upper thighs."

"I'm tryinggg," Jenny whined, opening her legs ever so slightly. It's just to help my assessment, Dave assured himself, and my cock should not be getting so hard. He had begun to rub small circles on her thigh when his eyes wandered to her panty covered pussy. With Jenny spreading her legs he had a full view of the small strip of lace that was the only thing that separated him from his daughter's now wet cunt. It's nothing, a little voice in his head squeaked, just a natural response. She's probably embarrassed about being wet in front of her father. But that voice was getting quieter and quieter, dulled by the overwhelming urge in him that was screaming: I want to touch her slick pussy.

Without even thinking, Dave felt his hands travel from Jenny's upper thigh to the thin fabric above her crotch, brushing his hands up and down her clothed slit. He expected her to snap her legs shut, to scream at him and call him a pervert, but she never did. Instead, a quiet moan tumbled from her lips.

"Daddy..." Jenny groaned, "that feels really good..." All that did was spur Dave's worst urges. This is wrong, he thought as he increased the pressure his thick fingers had on her cunt, using his index and middle finger to rub slow circles around her swollen, throbbing clit. She's my daughter, he lamented as he dampened his fingers on the growing patch of wetness on Jenny's panties.

"Ah! Daddy! Don't stop!" Jenny gasped as Dave continued his ministrations, intoxicated by his daughter, rubbing her in a fervour as he pushed her closer and closer to the brink of orgasm. "More...faster, daddy, daddy you're gonna make me cum...oh fuck! Daddy, I'm gonna- yessssssss." Jenny came hard, squirting all over her panties, the counter, and Dave's hands. The orgasm wracked through her, making her legs shiver as she rode the waves of pleasure. Dave had no idea his daughter was a squirter.

But Dave couldn't help but feel shame at what he had just done. I just played with my own daughter's pussy, dear God. Jenny herself, strangely enough, didn't look bothered in the slightest. When she found her legs again, she simply hopped off the dripping pantry.

"I-I'm sorry-"

"Oh look, the soup's all ready to go!" Jenny interrupted. "You go clean up, I'll serve us up before changing." In shock and disbelief, Dave simply got up wordlessly and jotted a note.

Mid to high level average bodily tension before experiment.

"Oh wait!" Jennie called as Dave began to make his way to the bathroom. "Take this." Jenny bent, peeling off her cum-soaked underwear and placing it in Dave's unsuspecting hand. "Help me wash this in the sink?" Dave could barely squeak out an answer before Jenny spun and fetched two matching bowls. He watched her bare ass saunter away for moments before returning to the washroom.

Closing the door behind him, he really had time to sit and think about the recent development, and realise how hard his cock was as it strained against his jeans. Desperate for relief Dave opened up his pants and fished his cock out, letting his stiff rod bounce free before slowly stroking it from tip to base. It was big, its sizable ten inches in length and cut tip making him endlessly popular in college. He leaned against the bathroom wall and groaned, sinking in the pleasure as the memory of Jenny flew through his mind again. Without thinking- he really has been on autopilot today -he raised the drenched panties to his nose and sniffed. It smelled heavenly and sweet. Dave wondered what it would feel like to do more with his daughter, the really finger her, to eat her pussy and taste her nectar from the source, to even fuck Jenny. As he got close, he lowered the panties to his cock and wrapped it around his girth, letting the slick lace smear his baby girl's cum all over his member. It was so hot, defiling an item so intimate to his daughter, after making such a crack in the taboo, and Dave found himself cumming on his own daughter's ruined panties, mixing both of their ejaculates on the thin lace. Only having the energy to dump them in the hamper (he'll buy her more), he quickly washed his hands, zipped his jeans, and hurried to the kitchen. It was empty, Jenny likely going to her room to change after cleaning up. Now was his chance.

Pulling out the little bottle from his pocket, he dropped some in the bowl placed on Jenny's dinner mat, before sitting and eating his own food. When Jenny finally returned in a few minutes, he tried to not make eye contact. She was sporting yet another pair of lacy panties, these ones angel white, with a matching white cotton bralette that was fairly sheer, flaunting her pretty pink nipples underneath. Dave resolved himself to focus, to make sure Jenny finished the altered food, and to not speak of what happened in the kitchen. The dinner went without incident.

Variable ingestion, 20:30

Dave tried his hardest to sleep, he really did. He tossed and turned, trying to abolish any filthy thoughts pertaining to his daughter away, but he truly could not help it.