All Comments on 'Experiment 239 Ch. 01'

by AmethystMelange

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
gentleone58gentleone58over 6 years ago
Query

How did she get the cuffs off her elbows so she could take the gag out and strip and all that followed as the cuffs had her elbows almost touching if only an inch apart? she would not be able to remove them herself.

AmethystMelangeAmethystMelangeover 6 years agoAuthor
Response

Hi there - the foam retracts by itself. :) All I can say for now without spoiling the future chapters is that this is sci-fi - not all of the rules in the real world apply!

(Sorry, not sure how to reply directly to a comment)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wrong Category?

The theme of this series puts it into either "Mind Control" or "Non-consent/Reluctance" Categories. 1 of 5 stars

AmethystMelangeAmethystMelangeover 6 years agoAuthor
Please read the next few chapters

Please read the next few chapters, more is explained there. If you hit Chapter 4 and still think it should be moved, I may consider it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
The listing said...

I know the blurb on your story menu said that this is a simulation, I’m not sure how that translates to physical sensations, because wearing nipple clamps for more than the recommended time - max 30 mins, but can be less, it varies from person to person - is likely to cause permanent nerve damage. Overall the bondage depicted is excessive and unnecessarily painful. Her body might not be experiencing that pain and restrictions but her mind is.

I can understand the fantasy and the desire to feel helpless and to some extent objectified they’re both things that can be intensely erotic during a scene, living it 24/7 is definitely not for me.

I’ve read the other comments and with those in mind this still comes across as non erotic torture porn. Given that you’ve commented that more about her circumstances are revealed later on I’m willing to give it a go.

Tess (UK)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous