Experiment Pays Off

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her father started getting angry with the eldest and the other two followed the example of their sister and remove their shorts, or skirt. The one who was wearing the bra also removed her bra, which left her wearing only a pair of bikini panties. The other one turned out to not be wearing any panties, unless they came off with her shorts. I could tell that their father was getting even more upset, but gave up as he climbed into the driver's seat with the eldest next to him in the passenger seat. He backed the car out of the space, but before starting forward I saw two pair of panties dropped from the car, one from the front seat and the other from the back seat, which told me the other two girls were also naked. We passed them a little bit down the road, and from my vantage point I could see the eldest daughter with her head bobbing up and down in her father's lap and it looked like he was enjoying it.

We made it home before my wife got there, so I had the girls sit on the sofa again and gave them another suggestion. "Whenever you hear me say the words MirrorTastic you will enter into a trance, without looking like you are in a trance. You will then obey any suggestion I give you at the time without question."

* * * * *

At one o'clock my wife came walking in the front door and said, "I have the blue one." After saying this she removed her clothing and went upstairs to bed. She did not even notice that there were three naked girls sitting on the sofa in the living room.

Heather just smiled as she looked at her two friends. Time for bed, I suggested. And all three girls stood up and climbed the steps. When they were halfway up the stairs I said "MirrorTastic". All three girls then stopped. I then said, "Bend down and touch your toes with one hand while inserting the fingers of the other inside of your pussies."

The three girls did as instructed and I knew I had a backup just incase the machine burned out. I then told them, "You may now remove your fingers and continue up to bed." They did.

I thought to myself, "I need to put a suggestive word into Dolly's head so that when ever anyone says it around her she will have an orgasm that will flood the floor beneath her, but what could it be? It would have to be something that could come up in an everyday conversation, but not to commonly so it is not happening every time she gets into a conversation. I'll ask Heather in the morning."

I followed the girls upstairs and stopped by the door to Heather's room. The door was closed so I opened it up, and was at once greeted by a scream as Amy and Zoey tried to cover them selves up. I quickly said "MirrorTastic" and they all stopped screaming.

I then added a command that they would follow, "From here on out Heather, you will sleep with you door open in addition to sleeping in the nude. Amy and Zoey, you will no longer feel undressed when naked in front of me. In fact you will expose yourself when ever possible."

I then released them from their trance and told Heather that I would like to see her downstairs for a moment. Heather followed me downstairs to the kitchen and we had a discussion as to what word would be the best to put her mom under the spell of the person saying it.

I had Heather sit next to me while we talked. I was messaging her tits and pussy the whole time, and she was enjoying it. It was decided that the word would be two words so that she would not be jumping back and forth between men. The two words would be, "Account executive." Sense she worked closely with the accounting section; there would be a chance that it would come up now and then.

12