All Comments on 'Experimental Animal'

by LazyDreamy

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
CharlesJCharlesJover 17 years ago
Very good story

Plot is refreshing. Writing is remarkable - very professional.

You have potential to be a great author.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Excellent

Excellent, a litte long but excellent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
YES!

This is what I look for on this site! A very interesting story....fun to read! Keep it up!

rgraham666rgraham666over 17 years ago
Interesting

Frightening, intriguing and at times very hot.

Not the sort of work you read often on this site, but a boon when you do.

Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Well done.

Altho Poor Matt is going to have a hell of a time explaining why he's been AWOL. It's nice to see a story like this.

en_extaseen_extaseover 17 years ago
Very interesting

I thought this was a very novel read. The plot was intriguing and the writing was well-done. Thank you for sharing this!

MINKXMINKXover 17 years ago
Just flat out amazing!

I'm a very prolific reader so I do seem to be saying this about a new author a few times a week, but you ARE my new favorite. This story will be hard to kick off the pedestal. I think this is the best story I have ever read on Lit; characters, plot, writing...it just blew me away. It flat out had every thing I look for. You have serious talent! Thanks for sharing it. Please keep writing. I am off to avidly check to see what else you may have written.

michael_op1michael_op1over 17 years ago
Loved it

Great story!!!!! What an imagination. Felt like I was reading a great movie kept my intrest all through the story. It is writers like you that make this site so special.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
great story

Very good story, really intriguing....would love to read more about what happens with subject G.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Wonderfull and unexpected

Great combination of hot sex and an interesting story line. Stimulated every part of me, from my brain down to my other naughty parts. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Fantastic

Stories like this are why I read amateur fiction (of many kinds). Please keep writing, you have talent and a way with words that many can only dream of. Not to mention correct spelling and punctuation. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Incredible!

This is the kind of stories that got me hooked onto Literotica. A perfect, well working mix of story and sex, this has a sort of substance you just don't see in a lot of other stories here. I also really liked the ending, very sweet and at the same time... quite sinister. That last line gave me the chills.

Thank you for this, and please keep writing.

5/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago

Unbelievable. Not that My opinion matters, for others have already said it, but WOW. This was a grand read. Too many stories are: oh yes, put your cock in me. I can not understand how any sort of living being could possibly enjoy that. But you create a fantastic read and make it sexual at the same time. Bravo, sir. The way you seem to create pent up energy within the reader as the man couldnt touch himself. I found Myself doing just that to heighten the experience. Thank you. <~Lochcelious~>

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Impressive indeed!

I've red a few stories. . in fact more then a few heh and i just don't see the detail into both the characters themselves or the story. Very well made and well done i glad someone out there still gives a hoot about good writing!

ChevyGirl67ChevyGirl67almost 17 years ago
Great Story

I enjoyed your story very much and hope to read more about Crew G in the near future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
wow

you can really write. That was a funny, intelligent and imaginative story, and horny too! How the hell did you do that? Keep it up, you could make a living at this game if you wanted to, I think...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Aw

Poor Crew G!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
great story!

well written and a great story concept!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
So sweet, so heart-breaking, so perfect

I have read this story probably three times now since I ran across it a few weeks back. You have incredible writing skill. You made me feel all the emotions that the characters were feeling. For some reason, I imagine that Subject 405 is Jack Bauer (Kiefer Sutherland) from "24". :) I just see him as that character and hear his voice when Matt speaks. Anyway, you did an awesome job. I like to think that G got away and finally met up with him in Virginia where they lived (and fucked) happily ever after. :) Thank you for such a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Oh wow.

I couldn't help laughing at this. Sure it's sexy, but it has a serious twist of comedy in there that I found awesome. The lab notes or transmissions, commentary, italic stuff really gave it an amusing spin, especially the part where he says "However, the data we're getting back is quite interesting."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

It was a greatstory with some suspense with action and somereally hot sex

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Awwwww

The romantic in me wants Trish and Matt to end up together! Can't you write another chapter when they end up together? Pretty please with a cherry on top? Please? This was so good, kept my hooked from beginning to end. Everything about this story was perfect, this has to be one of the best stories i've red on here.

Blackpaw29Blackpaw29over 2 years ago

Great plot and hot, but such a sad ending.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

12 years ago..

Rose7488Rose74883 months ago

A really good plot and very sexy but I really started to like Trish and Matt together so the ending is sad. Please give them a happy ending

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous