Experimental Counseling

Story Info
Experimental counseling to overcome depression.
3.2k words
4.4
11.8k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I absolutely hate COVID-19!!! I know I am not alone. Life is full of challenges and I have had my fair share of grief, difficulties, challenges, drama, successes, victories, beautiful moments, along with loving and joyful times. I was just so stressed out with too much to do and too much going on, and this pandemic wasn't helping any! Deep down I knew that something wasn't right within me. COVID-19 lockdowns, restrictions, masking, social distancing, and barriers seem to have brought out the worst of my depression and anxiety, that I used to be able to keep at bay. My life has been totally disrupted and I couldn't stand how I was feeling. I know many are dealing with similar situations.

I knew I needed to talk to someone, to get professional help. I called the phone number to the Counseling Group practicing in my town. I set up an appointment, and went with an open mind. I kept telling myself, "I am not going to cry. I will be honest but I will hold back some to see how it goes before opening up completely."

Well, after seven minutes with Vicky, I was crying my eyes out, weeping like a baby! It actually felt like a cleansing. So much for holding it in, I couldn't stop sharing. I met with Vicky ten times thinking I may actually be getting better. It was at the end of this tenth session that she tells me that she is leaving that practice and moving out of state. I was shocked and truly felt betrayed for some reason! She had set me up with another counselor next week for the same day and time.

I go to my next appointment with Cassie, my new counselor. She asks a few questions, and BAM, tears fall like rain!

Cassie told me, "Jerry, you have way too many roles in life and each position or role you have adds stress, and right now you are overwhelmed."

I said, "Yeah, I know. But right now, there isn't much I can do. Too many folks rely on me. I can't let them down! I wear many hats in life. Each hat also contains a mask I have to wear. I am ready to unload many of these hats but, right now, I just can't."

Cassie said, "You remind me of a children's book, called 'Caps For Sale'. Do you remember that book where the man has this tall stack of hats or caps on top of his head. I think he was selling them. He took a nap under a tree and the monkeys took all of his hats. I bet you wish those monkeys could find you!"

I replied, "I remember that book. I had it. Could you point me in the direction of the monkeys?" We laughed thinking about it.

She stated, "Okay, there is something I want to talk to you about. Your former counselor Vicky diagnosed you with severe depression mixed with bouts of anxiety. Did she share with you her diagnosis of you?"

I was shocked! I questioningly stated, "SEVERE depression? No. She never told me her diagnosis of me. I don't want to be put on any more meds. I take enough already! Severe depression....okay....what can I do to fix it?"

She hesitantly said, "Well.....this is not something that is going to get fixed overnight. You did not get in this condition overnight. It will take time and patience. We will need to meet every week for an hour. Now, if you are willing....there is an experimental form of counseling therapy that has worked for some. I have been studying some controversial experimental counseling therapies that strip the individual of all of the stressers, removes all hats and masks, and eliminates everything that conceals the true center of the person. If you are interested, we can begin to meet for a weekend session of this experimental therapy. It is actually a very old practice that is beginning to make a comeback. Many have been able to overcome depression and also were able to eliminate anxiety altogether. Looking over the notes from your previous sessions with Vicky, I believe this will be a great tool for your healing. What do you think? Want to give it a try?"

I thoughtfully replied, "If you think it has a good chance to work, and improve my outlook on life, I am willing to give it a try. I am willing to try just about anything at this point. Now, I do have a few questions though: First, will you be staying here at this place? I do not want to go through changing counselors every couple of months."

She was nodding her head as she answered, "Yes, I plan on staying right here. I have no plans of moving my practice elsewhere, nor do I plan on a change of careers. I love what I do. I love it here."

I was relieved to hear her say that. A peaceful calm washed over me. I followed with, "So glad to hear you say that! Ok. Secondly, is the new experimental therapy covered by my insurance?"

She laughingly stated, "With it being experimental, no insurance is needed for it at the too good to be true price of free! However, I am using all who participate in this therapy as anonymous case studies for a doctoral thesis. So it is free-of-charge to you! How can you turn down free?!?!"

Being relieved I excitedly said, "Wow! That is awesome! I like cheap, I love free! Where do I sign up?"

We shared a laugh. I added, "Okay, so what is the catch? Is there a catch? Do I have to purchase anything or rent something, strum a harp, sell flowers, or shave my head?"

Cassie laughed which caused me to cautiously laugh. She snickered, "No, you don't have to sell flowers, play with a harp, or shave your head! Of course you can shave whatever you want. The only out-of-pocket expense to you would be the cost of the weekend stays in a campground, resort, or a retreat, as well as taking care of your personal transportation along with your own food and drinks. Sound good?"

With enthusiasm I said, "No, it doesn't sound good, it sounds great! Are you kidding me? That is the best news I have heard all week! So, what all is involved in this new FREE therapy you are offering me?"

She looked at me tilting her head looking as if she is trying to figure out how much to tell me. She asked me, "Well....do you remember everything you shared with Vicky?"

I thoughtfully replied, "Well, I remember most of it. I saw her ten times so....for the most part, yeah."

She said, "Tell you what, after reading Vicky's notes, I can assure you that you will not only enjoy it, but it will give you an outlet to be fully you. You are not in a hurry are you?"

I replied, "No, I am not in a hurry. Why?"

She got up from her chair, went across the room and looked outside in the hall. She closed the door and locked it. She went back and sat down again in her chair. She asked, "Jerry, do you trust me?"

I looked at her and though I just met her I did trust her. I answered, "Yes. Yes, I trust you. I don't know you that well but I trust you."

She smiled and looked me in the eyes and said, "Stand up."

So I stood up.

She said, "Take off your clothes."

I looked at her briefly, my heart skipped a beat with anticipation. I smiled, and asked, "Could you please repeat that?"

"Sure, Jerry, take off your clothes. Starting with your flip-flops, then your shirt and t-shirt, then your shorts and underwear. Hang your clothes on the hook on the door. Place your flip-flops by the door."

I looked at her and felt compelled to do what she said. A wave of embarassment hit me but I did trust her. I felt like I was dreaming. I quickly removed my flip-flops, then my shirt and wife-beater. I hung them up on the door hook. I unbuckled my belt, unfastened my shorts and unzipped them. I became bashful as my dick was beginning to lengthen and fill up. I looked at her and said, "Am I doing alright so far?"

She was watching closely the whole time smiling. She replied, "Yes. Now remove your shorts and underwear and and hang all of your clothes on the hook on my door."

My face showed an eagerness but my insides was nervous. To be open, transparent, not hiding anything, no hats, no masks, no hinderances. Just me. (Will she approve?) I removed my shorts not looking at her, hung them up, then my hands grasped my underwear, I looked her in the face....and lowered my underwear. My growing cock sprung up. I stepped out of my underwear and picked them up, hung them up with my shorts. I stood facing Cassie totally free of any and all concealment, feeling totally and completely vulnerable, accessable, submissive, hopeful, and horny.

I stood up straight and forced my arms to go to my sides in a normal standing position instead of covering my erect cock and balls. I also faught the urge to masturbate to completion. I await what comes next.

Cassie looked at me. She really looked at me, looked me in the eyes and saw my soul. She said, "Come closer. Stand right in front of me."

I moved to stand right in front of her. Our knees touched. My bare knees against her dress covered knees. My erection got harder somehow. You could see my heart beat by my dick pulsing up and down. I was obviously excited and I truly felt alive! It felt as if I had just emerged from my coccoon of depression and was ready to take flight for the first time. It seemed as if I was reborn without stress, without anxiety, without pressures, or limits. I was released from the cage of shadows and I am now experiencing the light of the sun for the very first time!

I was free for the first time in a very long time. My whole body was radiating positive energy. I looked at Cassie with a smile and a twinkle in my eyes.

She saw the change and said, "You are absolutely glowing! You have not stopped smiling since you have removed your hats and masks. How do you feel? Can you express it?"

I looked at her and thoughtfully expressed, "I feel as though the weight of the world has been lifted off of my shoulders. I am now me, with nothing preventing or limiting my inner candle from shining! I am now without any disguise, or bonds! I am alive, fully alive, emotionally alive, sexually alive, and mentally alive! I am no longer tethered to the dark clouds and bound by the chains of depression. I am free! I am truly me!"

She smiled. "Give me your phone and open it for me."

I turned and retrieved the phone from the couch. As soon as I touched it I felt a weight jump on my shoulders. I opened it and handed it to Cassie. As soon as I got my hand off of the phone the glow and freedom was restored.

She was watching me carefully. She saw the change but didn't comment yet. But I saw it in her eyes an acknowledgement of it. She starting pushing buttons and swiping the screen. She said, "Jerry, I need you to close your eyes briefly. I closed them. All I could hear is our breathing. I then heard her make a pondering sound (Hmmmmm) followed with decisive grunts and hums (uhhh....hmmm, mmmm) and a few elated gasps (Ahh...ha).

"Open your eyes Jerry. I saw the change in you when you touched your phone. You view that phone as a chain or line to your stressful life. I want you to open your pictures on your phone."

I opened up the photos app. I saw she had taken several photos of me in all of my free glory! I looked at close-ups of my face, my body, as well as my hard precum leaking cock. I looked amazing, happy, and at perfect peace! I said aloud, "Wow! I don't look like the same person that I saw in the mirror this morning!"

"I am so glad that you see the physical difference of the inner free you. I took those photos to help remind you of who you truly are. Now close your phone and look at your screen saver. It was a photo of my face with my eyes closed that looked amazingly peaceful.

I simply said, "Oh wow! Amazing!"

She agreed! She said, "Alright Jerry. I want you to take your hands and rub your whole body with them. Starting from the top of your head and move slowly down. Take your time. Enjoy your body. Feel pleasure. Give yourself as much pleasure as you desire. There is nothing off limits to a free man!"

I nodded my head in understanding. I raised my hands and felt my head, rubbing my scalp, feeling my hair, changing the touch from light to heavy, soft to firm, slow to fast. I touched my face and neck and rubbed warmly and intimately. I was absorbed in my touch. I was accepting myself. It felt great. I moved my hands down to my chest and massaged my chest.

Cassie stood up from her chair and got closer. She moved behind me without saying anything. I felt her touch my shoulders mimicking my touch. She had a small mirror off to one side of her desk. Through her mirror she was watching my movements. She rubbed my shoulders and lowered her hands to my back. As I rubbed my chest and then lowered to my stomach, she went lower on my back. As I touched my waist line, she moved back to sit down in her chair. She sat forward on the front edge and stretched her hands around my hips and rubbed the top of my butt.

My prick was as hard as a brick and leaking a lot of precum. My hands lowered to the small amount of manscaped pubic hair that is a small two inch patch above my cock. I was rubbing my small bit of hair and she rubbed lower on my butt. It all felt amazing and electric!

I reached my erection and felt my pulse. I softly touched my cock as if I was edging closer to orgasm. I softly held my cock with an extremely loose grip. Moving up and down, up and down. Holding my moan to a quiet exhale of breath. I was close to orgasm. My nuts felt full. It was like visiting Old Faithful and waiting with abated breath for the geyser to shoot at the right time.

I looked Cassie in the eyes and saw the reflection of my glow. No. She was glowing too. She was excited as well. She slipped one hand away from my butt and slid her dress up. I couldn't see details or her hidden flesh but I could tell she was touching herself. I stroked with a renewed passion and energy. I knew I was close and I could tell that she was catching up. I stroked my cock more firmly with my left hand and began playing with my balls with my right hand. I heard a stifled whimper come from Cassie as she absorbed my sexual energy and evidently touched her clit just right. She said, "I want you to cum now."

I was on the edge of orgasm but didn't want to shoot my cum all over her. I took a couple of steps away from her and turned slightly to the right. I was facing the blinds covered window and just as my orgasm began, I moved my right hand a few inches in front of my cock.

I looked Cassie in the eyes and my orgasm overtook me. I was abducted on the pirate ship named Pleasure and we was pillaging the town called Pressure! My cum shot out like a cannon ball shot from a cannon. I felt pleasure on a scale I have never experienced before. I blasted my baby batter into my right hand repeatedly. I shot around ten times, each shot after the fourth had less velocity and volume but held similar enjoyment.

She had an earthshaking orgasm that moved her chair. She stifled her volume but made the BIG O face repeatedly. She jerked almost violently in the throes of orgasm like she was being shocked. She curled her toes on her bare feet multiple times and humped her hand as she watched me shoot and catch my cum. She went limp and smiled the smile of satisfaction.

I squeezed the remainder of cum from my cock like you would the last of toothpaste from a tube. I collected it all and looked at Cassie to see what she wanted me to do.

She saw my questioning look and said, "Let me see your cum."

I took my cum filled hand and showed her my white milky nut juice.

There was more than I thought as I had to hold it in a cupped hand. I didn't dare drop any on her floor. My left hand went to my softening dick tip and collected a few more drops of it so I added it to my sperm collection.

She said, "Jerry, don't waste your man juice. Swallow it. Consume it. Let that energy go back into you."

I smiled. I have swallowed my cum before. I liked the taste of it. A salty sweet blend of my own making. I eat a lot of fruit. That helps a lot! I brought my hand to my mouth and began to slowly pour it in my open mouth. Some landed outside of my lips so I licked it all up. I cleaned my hand with my tongue and sucked it off of my fingers. I loved this sweet treat I produced today. It actually tasted sweeter than normal.

Cassie smiled big. She had removed her hand from under her dress and was using a hand sanitizing wipe to clean it off as she watched me. She asked me after I had cleaned my hand off, "Well, tell me how do you feel?"

"I am at peace now. I know who I am and I now know how to escape the stressful prison cell of my disguised and masked life. Thank you so much for being my GPS to pleasure and peace!"

"All good things must now come to this brief end. Our time is almost up. Get dressed Jerry. I want you to not make any plans this Saturday. We will have a special session. I will text you the details."

"Okay, no problem. I am supercharged and ready for my special session!" I hugged her, got dressed and said, "Thanks again for everything! This was enlightening and utterly amazing! See you soon!"

To be continued?

I hope you enjoyed reading this as much as I enjoyed writing it. Please leave me some feedback. Message me and rate this story. Tell me what turns you on. What gets you all hot and bothered? Let me know if you have a CFNM or a cum fetish like me. More to cum?