All Comments on 'Experimental Counseling'

by BuckNutter

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I thoroughly enjoy CFNM...in fact while reading your story I thought of a counselor I had seen myself several times, years ago. I don't have a cum fetish, but I was IN her office in your story. Very nicely done.

Weekend session, was it? I would answer if she texted me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story with a playful setting and a nice power dynamic. I loved the playful connection between the two as well. Would be nice to see her control ramped up in the next chapter. Not in a domineering way but more warmly and lovingly, like a guide and provocateur. Personally, I'd like to see other women watch him as well, and maybe a more formal photoshoot out in the woods with a professional but aroused female photographer. But anyway you go I'll bet it's hot. Thanks!

tonguelasher01tonguelasher01over 2 years ago

VERY interesting premise - and I'd love to see what the weekend experiment consists of. I think you could do a lot with the nudity and dominance and freedom to be sexually expressive.

I started a fat camp story once based on the idea that a small group of men and women kept naked together out in the wilderness or the country somewhere secluded, with the rule that everyone had to have sex with every other member at some point, combined with a lot of physical activity outdoors and always naked, would translate into changing the inner conversation from body shame and introversion, to a more positive acceptance and willingness to engage openly, with a more realistic embrace of one's physical body and all the pleasure that can be had from sexual contact with all those others who also crave sexual contact with you. People would eat and sleep together, always naked, and you had to allow anyone who wished to touch you anywhere or any way they liked, including any kind of penetration, anything painful or damaging excluded. But everyone who wasn't already into it would be coached in receiving anal penetration, and the newbies would be fucked anally every day, and eventually by everyone. Oh, and all the sex had to be while in the company of all the others. Men and women would give blowjobs to everyone, lick all cunts and assholes to orgasm if possible, and be penetrated by cocks and strap-ons. Other fetishes and interests could be explored as long as they were not harmful.

TsadStarTsadStarover 2 years ago

Write more to this, it's great

Leroi123Leroi12310 months ago

Where's the rest of it??

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBuckNutter@BuckNutter
Love erotica and have begun writing some of my own. Looking to share some true-to-life experiences and some combining with fantasy mixed in. I love communicating with others and sharing fantasies.