Experimental Feelings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hmm I'm curious where did you grow up I've known my whole life here so what about you?" she asked.

He hasn't really talked to anyone about his childhood as he had quite a normal one until he reached 20 and he wanted to move or go into the world and make a life for himself, he parents accepted and supported him he got a cheap place but having trouble finding a job and that's how he ended up here.

"Well it was nice I spent most of my time on my own exploring going into the forest and finding abandon builds it was quite fun I didn't like spending time with people because they were always mean but that life you just move on," he replied.

"That mean you should of just kill them then no one would make fun of you," she responded so innocently even tho is sent a chill down his spine.

James was shocked how could she say something like that so suddenly said that suddenly shifting like it was nothing.

"K-Kill no Killing is wrong, I didn't like it when they made fun of me but killing them isn't worth it, how can you say that so easily," James said a bit irritated how can you just jump to killing someone?

"What wrong with killing it so fun and funny hearing them beg for there lives when you're about to kill them," she said excitedly, "Father is always proud when I kill them."

James was shocked, he couldn't believe what he was hearing how can someone have such a sadistic view.

"How can you say that do you have any sense of morality!? " James said with anger.

"Morality? What's that? is it some type of food?" she asks curiously.

"It's how people view of death and it's wrong to kill and that's what you're doing."

"But it fun."

"NO Annie it not fun it cruel and sadistic," he reposed he was getting fed up talking to this monster, "I thought I was going to get some answer to what the hell is going on around here and I'm getting nothing I'm leaving."

He begins to get up a voice speaks up in a panic.

"Please no don't go I'm s-sorry I...hate being lonely and your the nicest person I've meet asking all my question and giving me a name...I-I'm sorry," she said fearful and scared.

James did feel sorry for her all she ever knew was what her 'father' told her who was sounding like a controlling cruel man who just using her for his gain.

"It not me you should be saying sorry to it all the people you killed," he said coldly.

"But...But..." she was silent but quietly spoke, "Can I least see you again please," she said in a hopeful voice.

"M-maybe I'm going now...Bye Annie," he said as he got up and started leaving.

"Bye...James," she said saddened and sound turned silent.

James soon locked up and left the facility walking to the bus, he couldn't wrap his head around what's goes on, he spent hours talking to something and discovery something cruel a girl spending her whole life in a secure place never knowing about the outside world she sounded so excited and eager to learn and discover much like himself but that final part and the killing shook him.

What was he going to do?

###

James finally got home, his mind racing with everything that happened, he slipped the key into the lock and opens the door, entering his small empty home.

Walking in and taking off his shoes and coat, leaving them on the rack. Moving quickly into the living room for something to eat as he discovered that he was very hungry.

He suddenly froze, noticing a dark figure in the corner of his room, wearing a heavy dark trench coat and a dark hat covering his face.

The dark figure spoke in a heavy grumpy voice, making him sound like a police chief.

"James Conner I am to presume?" said the figure.

"Y-yes," he replied nervously.

Did he found out about his encounter with Annie was he going to die? Taken? James was incredibly nervous the figure just stood there staring.

"You work for Biotech industry...Am I correct?"

"Y-yes." he replied still nervous, "W-Who are you?"

The dark figure smiled and replied.

"There is no need to fear boy I am...well you can call me Mr. Dark and I'm here to...well give you an offer that in our best interest and a matter of global security," he replied sly and mysterious.

"A-An offer?" James replied curiously.

"Yes but if you refuse I will uniformity have to...make you disappear," he said cryptically.

James felt a panicked spark go down his spine.

"What's y-your offer then?"

"Wonderful now I understand that there are some...mysterious things happening at your work, am I wrong?"

Wait does he know about sector D? does he know about Annie? he had no choice but to tell him everything and screw company loyalty they never treated him that well anyway.

"Y-Yeah some but I don't know exactly what going on just bits and piece."

"I see...well what I'm offering is a large sum of money for information about something called Project perfection."

Project perfection? I've never heard of that is...is that what they're doing down there...is that what Annie is? But that large sum of money could help me out and global security? Why is he asking me and not assembling so secret elite team to go down there?

"I haven't heard of this project perfection but...there is something called sector D only people with high clearance cards can go down there and if anyone else does they would disappear," he said nervously.

"I see interesting we heard about that place and it most likely the best place to find out about project perfection and you said you need a high clearance card to go down there?"

"Yes."

"Do you mean this card?" like a magician, he flicks his wrist and brings out a card.

Passing it over too him, James inspects it realizing that its the card of was what he needed.

"How did you get it?" James said curiously.

"Well let's just say I...borrowed it from a very lazy man," he smirks cruelty.

"Ok so with this I access sector D try and find out any info and leave...easy as that?"

"Yes I will provide you with a mobile device for you to take evidence and information and once you find a satisfying amount you are to return to your home and I will collect it and the money will go into your account," he explains with great detail.

James stares at him confused, "Simple as that?"

"Simple as that?" he replied.

"Can I ask...why am I doing this I mean you could just send in a professional or some secret agent to do this I have no experience in these sort of...matters."

He was silent for a few moments deciding whether to tell him or not.

"We did and they...never returned," he responded seriously and coldly.

They never returned!? Is this a suicide mission if he refused his dead if he accepted he's dead. James weighed out his options...Well he had no choice he rather finds out what in sector D then die right here, Mr. Dark walks over to James and places his hand on his shoulders and begin to speak.

"We need someone like you I saw what you did with those two scientists fooling them, your quick thinking and able to blend in your surroundings perfectly so that why I choose you and no one else, the fate of the world is in your hands whatever project perfection is our sources tell us it's incredibly dangerous."

The fate of the world? That might be overrated but James thought to himself a part of him wanted to help but another was scared of being killed well he's already fucked might as well try and save the world.

"Well I don't really have a choice so I'll do it."

"That a boy," he goes through his pocket and takes out a phone and passes it to James, "You can use this to document anything on project perfection may god be on your side."

He walks past James, heading to the front door leaving as sudden as he arrives and James is left in an empty apartment with a mission. Finally he going discover what's happening down in sector D.

###

James had no plan, he didn't know what to do he had the tools to get into sector D but what happens when someone finds him no one is allowed to be down there and no janitors ever go down there only...scientists of course! he had the clearance card if he just got his hands on a lab coat he could disguise himself as one of them and head down, he had a plan now not a great plan but at least it was something all he had to do was finish the day and avoid any suspicion.

He was at work and it was the end of the day and he was the last one there as usual now it was time to get his plan underway, he had full access to all of the sectors thanks to that handy little card include the area where the lab coats were so he headed in and grabbed one in his size.

Perhaps he should see if Annie was there, telling her he was coming and what project perfection was...no she wouldn't be any help he needed to do this on his own he didn't even know if he could trust her?

The time has come, he was wearing his lab coat and had the card ready to use, he was now standing outside the elevator a part of him was excited the itch for discover coming full force.

He pressed the card against the scanner and the elevator opened it was bright and clean, he stepped inside and saw only two buttons one going up and another down, he pressed down and the metal box closed its doors and began to descend into the mysterious sector D, there was some unexpected elevator music that was something James didn't think of when entering a secret underground facility.

The doors opened, he poked his head out and luckily found no guards so he stepped out, on the wall to his left was wording saying 'SECTOR D', he was finally here the place he heard so much about now he had to find out the mystery of Project perfection.

The halls were strangely quiet, he look around and found no cameras it was like entering another world it mystified him, he found a door to his right and peeked his head inside finding no one so he enters and searches the room, it seems to be a lab of some sort, he finds a computer but unfortunately it requires a login and password he needed to find one that already unlocked.

He hastily left the room shortly after discovering the computer and started heading down the hall at the end he finds a set of double doors requiring a card to enter, it looked different from the others this must be where he could find some information.

He enters the room using the card to gain access, he finds two people inside wearing lab coats looking at what appears to be a green tube, James swiftly hides behind a counter watching them.

After a minute they begin to leave and soon he is all alone, getting up from his hiding spot he starts to investigate the room and begins with the green tube, upon closer inspection he finds...something that creeps him out, it looked like a fetus of some sort growing in the tube and a tablet below in big letters saying 'FAILURE'.

He grabs the phone and takes a picture of the tube and quickly looks around again unfortunately he doesn't find anything of interest and decides to leave.

James was getting annoyed he couldn't find any information all he got was a creepy green tube with some...failed experiment inside or whatever it was.

After returning to the endless hallway he sees in the distance a group of people coming towards him they didn't seem to notice him yet, in a panic he enters the door next to him, quickly heading inside he notices it as an observation room with a glass wall looking into another.

James begins to panic has he been found out? is he going to be captured and kill? as he panics he notices movement in the next room and the group from earlier he immediately knows the man standing next to what look likes an army general.

The CEO of the whole companion Nathan Iron, the mysterious and successful billionaire of course he would be down here but why is he with some general looking guy?

"What are we doing here Nathan when you said you had something that changes everything about warfare as we know it I actually believe you, but now I'm having my doughs," said the grumpy general.

"I assure you general what you will see with change everything," he begins to walk in front of everyone and spreads his arms out ready to make a speech to the audience.

"Everyone, what you are about to see it over 20 years of work, progress and merciless training in all environments and situation a creature so dangerous that I will make your enemies cower with fear," Nathan says with pride and evil intent to the crowd of unknown people.

"Our golden creature the most ambitious project we've ever tested in human history, the turning point for humanity I present to you the prize of project perfection...Subject-197," he turns and reaches his arm out towards a massive metal door slowly opening.

This is perfect perfection James thought to himself he got his phone out ready to record whatever It was about to show but what he saw...shock him.

As the large door opened a young naked petite woman looking around James height came slowly walking out, the first thing he immediately saw was her hair it was...pink and fur on her hands and feet with cat ears and a tail both pink, she had green cat-like eyes and a collar around her neck.

Some of the people were shocked other impressed and other disinterested, she stopped walking in front of Nathan and lowered herself resting on her knees looking up at everyone her ears twitching and tail gently swaying behind her.

He glared at the girl she was looking away shyly almost afraid of him but he returned to the crowd.

"This is Subject-197 the pride and joy of project perfection, a perfect predictor, a killing machine," he said to the crowd.

"but..." she was about to speak but he quickly shushed her and she returned to silence.

"Why is it pink? I thought we were getting a dangerous creature?" The general said annoyed.

"Err...yes well it only to show her camouflage ability something you wouldn't suspect," he turned to the girl, "My child please would you disappear for us."

"Y-Yes father," responded the girl quietly.

James watched as her skin and fur slowly changed blending into the area around her turning her almost invisible, he couldn't believe what he was seeing and neither could the people watching Nathan was amused by there reactions as they look on stunned.

"Holy shit imagine something like this on a stealth or scout mission an emp wouldn't stop this," a man said looking like a soldier for the general.

The general just gave a disinterested huff, "Stealth is one thing but how good can it kill?"

Nathan made a twisted cruel smile, "oh yes it can kill quite effectively too."

He grabbed his phone and started speaking into it giving orders to some unknown person soon a door open near the metal door and two people came walking out with what looks like some massive humanoid dummy the ones boxer use to practice there punches, the dummy was placed in the back middle of the room and the two people left quickly disappearing into another room.

"My daughter would you please eradicate that dummy."

"Yes Father," she spoke still camouflaged.

James and the crowd watched as she suddenly reappeared and swiftly sliced the dummy head off in one swing, it was too fast for anyone to see she immediately gave a flurry of slashing attacks to the dummy with her deadly claws, pieces soon came sliding of until there was nothing left of the dummy it was all over in just under two seconds.

Everyone except for Nathan was speechless even the grumpy general couldn't help but stare at this killing machine imagine this on the battlefield genetically engineered monsters sent to the battlefield instead of useless soldiers it probably take multiple squads just to take her down, Nathan soon starting clapping pleased with the girl the others soon clapped her hair and fur returned to pink and she walked back toward Nathan and kneeling again he reaches out and rubbed her head rewarding the good kitten.

"You really did it your crazy bastard this changes everything now," Responded a very happy general.

Nathan stop petting her and turned his attention to the crowd begin to speak again, "Yes it been a long and hard journey but I've finally succeeded she will follow any command I give her now any question?"

Soon everyone started asking different James couldn't believe what was happened he watched a genetically engined cat girl destroy that dummy he was afraid of what this thing could do to a human.

Her nose and ear twitched, she slowly turned her head towards the blackened window tiling her head, James almost panicked could she see him? She was staring right at him but the more he looked at her the more he admitted her features she was very cute...what was he thinking this was some genetically engined monster something like tyrant or nemesis from resident evil...but cute.

A man came behind her while Nathan was distracted she never noticed him as she was concentrating on a something...familiar she couldn't quite picture what it was, Nathan turned around seeing the man about to touch the girl on her head.

"STOP YOU FOOL," Shouted Nathan but it was too late.

The man placed his hand on her head surprising her, her senses went crazy and she instantly turned around biting his hand, blood was everywhere the man screams in agony and the girl watched as Nathan brought out a small decide to press the button activating her collar shocking her putting her in intense pain.

"God dammit Nathan keep your thing under control," the General said checking on the injured man.

"I could say the same to you, keep your men in line unless they want to lose more then there hand," Reposed Nathan angry at him for not controlling them this is a dangerous creature and he lets them wander off fucking idiot.

Some nurses quickly came and took the man off somewhere the group then came together, he told them to wait outside so he could have a 'talk' with his pet.

Alone in the room was Nathan and the girl no longer in pain she was on her knees scared.

"Tell me daughter why did you hurt that man it not like you to lash out like that," he said with concern, It creeped out James his sudden mood change.

"I-I'm sorry father he scared me and I just...reacted," she responded with a pouty face.

"I see well he will be all right, why don't you go back to your room now, we will need you for a surprise later," Nathan said eerie almost sadistic enjoyment.

"Oh what surprise please tell me, father," the cat girl said excitedly.

"Well, it wouldn't be a surprise if I told you wouldn't it," He gave a dark smile but she looked on innocently, "now go I will see you shortly."

She nodded and soon left and Nathan was all alone in the room, "I hate having to be a Father to that thing," He said to no one in particular and soon left.

James sat down and check his phone he realized that he never pressed record button, he banged himself in frustration he was an idiot he could of got out of here if only he paid attention what was he going to down now as he was thinking a thought returned to the cat girl her voice sounded...creepily familiar but he couldn't think about that now he needed to find somewhere that had physical evidence of what project perfection was which he now knows.

Leaving the safety of the viewing room James returned to the creepy hall he saw a trail of blood, a shiver came to him replaying the memory of the cat girl attacking him but he pressed on, going down the hall he saw a sign stating 'control room' the control room was James best bet to find physical info on perfect perfection so he decided to make his way there.

He found a door with 'Control room' placed on, he slowly opened the door peaking hoping to not find anyone inside and luckily he didn't, entering the dark room he suddenly saw multiple monitors all brightly lit up he made his way over there and saw that one was already logged in thank heavens he though and begins digging around the files and soon came upon a file named subject-197, James remember that the cat girl was named that so he clicked on it.