Experimental Feelings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It immediately opened up with images and reports dating back to 1998, he clicked on a recent report and had a full-sized image of the cat girl with basic information apparently she 20 years old same as him, as he continued and saw multiple recorded session with the cat girl asking question and some were more...disturbing but one caught his attention it was recorded yesterday, he played the video and couldn't believe what he saw he saw the cat girl by a vent asking questions...the same question the mysterious voice asked him yesterday...it finally clicked in his mind she is...she is.

"Night night newbie," responded a gruff voice behind him.

James turned around in shock but was immediately met with a heavy punch to the face he fell to the ground and the world around him went dark.

James awoke panicked and scared, he got up and saw he was in a white room there were tree around him making it looks like a jungle he turned and immanently saw a black window he quickly realized what was happening, he got caught and now he was going to be killed by the cat girl the vivid memory of the guy screaming in pain came to him he slumped to his knee he failed he was going to die.

"Well look like your finally awake now we can begin the show," said a voice coming through a speaker it sounded like Nathan's.

James heard a door open slowly but he couldn't see because of the jungle trees.

"Gentlemen this little parasite here tried to betray me he was an employ and someone found him snooping around in our private sector so gentlemen let me show you what happens to those who betray me...my child please rip and tear this insect."

James panicked he heard movement looking all around him trying to find where the cat girl was and then he saw her slowly walking out not even trying to hide herself she had a sinister smile she watched his reaction but seeing her in person brought back the memory In the control room this is...before he could speak she was on him her weight pushing him down to the floor with a hard thud.

She was on top of him her cat eyes were red she held him down with one hand and raised the other, her claws coming out shining in the light he was scared, the room was getting more intense his fear and her bloodlust was overwhelming he had to do something, say something so with all his might he screams one word before she kills him.

"ANNIE!"

She froze as if a train just hit her she tilted her head slightly and her eyes widened the blood red slowed changed to calming green.

"James?" she said curiously.

"Yes it me, James, Annie IT'S ME."

She retracted her claws and hovered her head close to his body breathing in deeply inhaling his familiar scent it true this is James her James the friendly voice she met in the vent the one who gave her, her name.

"THAT SCENT IT'S YOU! OH MY, IT'S REALLY YOU," She said excitedly.

He sat up resting on his elbows and she quickly hugged him tightly he was afraid but a part of him was happy she remembered him and he hugged her back, she quickly broke the hug and realized what she almost did.

"Oh, James I'm sorry I...almost killed you...I thought after last night I would never see you again," She said almost crying.

"It's ok but you stopped yourself so that something," James said softly trying to calm her down.

She suddenly thruster her head into his neck breathing heavy inhaling his scent again it was intoxicating to her what she smelt in the vent was nothing compared to this almost like a drug to her it was so calming yet so exciting she loved it and didn't want to part from it she slowly started grinding her groin against his thigh making her more excited.

"It ok Annie I forgive you could you, err please get off I...cant move."

She wasn't listening to him she was to busy smelling his scent a sudden instinct came to her something she never felt before something deep and primal came to her she wanted to bite him to...'mark' him to make him, make him.

"Mine," she whispers very quietly nuzzling his neck rubbing her scent on him.

Before he could respond she gently bit his neck the sudden shock of pain came to him she started licking the bite, it never draw blood but there was a bite mark the pain soon subsided, they both didn't know why she did it only that it made her extremely happy but they both snapped back to reality as Annie scream in pain leaping off him her collar activating shocking her.

"ANNIE!" James shouted.

Annie shaking on the floor clawing at her collar but she couldn't remove it all James could do was stare as he watches Annie in pain he felt helpless what could he do?

"What are you doing!? Kill him," Shouted Nathan through the speaker.

Annie's collar deactivated and she slowly rises till in pain.

"No I don't want too he's nice to me...I won't hurt my friend."

Nathan said furiously, "Men restrain them both."

James heard footstep the jungle trees all disappearing into the floor it was now an open area, guards entered the room some holding electric batons while others held on to a long pole with a grabber claw on it.

James panicked they began to close in on him but Annie got in front protecting him she had her claws out, the fur on her ears and tail puff out aggressively, she hissed and growled at them and any that tried to come close they were afraid.

A brave but foolish guard closed in trying to hit her with the electric baton but Annie swiftly avoided it and slashed him he grasping his throat in pain.

Suddenly all of the guards came at one trying to overpower her with there numbers, unfortunately, this is what her Father trained her for and for the next few second James was forced to watch as she kills all of them it was a vicious site but she kills them all.

Blood covered her she looked back to see James but she saw the horror on his face confused but looking at her blood-soaked hand she realized what she's done.

"J-James I-I'm sorry I had to kill them they tried to take you away," Annie said nervously, afraid of his response.

James was scared but he took a breath to care himself so he could give an honest answer to her

"There's always a way killing isn't always the right action but these people are evil so I forgive you but we need to get out of here, to escape," responded James.

She was stunned but happy he forgave her and nodded in agreement she spent her whole life here it tome to see the outside world...with her James.

More guard showed up, she was ready for them but as she was about to attack her collar activated again sending her to the floor.

"I hope you enjoy the demonstration of what my creature can do but I think it time to move things along," Nathan said walking into the room the crow behind him and...his boss Greg beside him grinning.

Guards started coming towards them and they had long poles he had to do something so he got up and rushed towards one of them ready to punch him but he felt an intense pain in his side crashing him to the floor.

Looking up he saw Greg rubbing his fist, "That not gonna work newbie now stay down if you know what's good for ya."

He tried to get him but Greg kicked James hard in the stomach, helpless on the floor he looks over to Annie seeing the poles attached to her collar keeping her at distance from the guards controlling her, she was trying to get her way over to him but she couldn't.

"We will be having a word when we get to your room for the meantime Greg would you please take James to one of our cells and punish the dirty traitor," Nathan said grinning sadistically.

"With pleasure boss."

James tried to move but Greg's heavy boot slammed onto his head the pain was horrific the last thing he saw was Annie screaming before Greg knocked him out completely.

###

Annie watched in horror as James stopped moving she was scared he was dead but was relieved when she saw his chest rising and falling gently he was unconscious, they hurt James she was angry but couldn't move due to the guards holding her and soon saw Greg dragging him away.

"Don't hurt him please give him back," Annie pleaded to her Father.

He said nothing and soon they began to walk Annie forced to follow, they were in a hallway the crowd that was with Nathan was lead away by another scientist it was now the four guards controlling her, her Father and herself.

She was depressed she couldn't protect James and was afraid of what they were doing to him she couldn't understand any of this her father used to be kind but now it almost like someone else she always did whatever he said so why did he want to kill James he was a good person.

They came to her room almost empty except for a few books and a bed the guard detached the poses and quickly left she slumped to the floor on her knees, her father behind her furious with her, she was afraid.

"I'm only going to ask this once...Why didn't you kill him," He asked coldly.

"Because...he my friend you don't kill your friend you protect them why did you want him killed Father?"

"I'm asking the question here and you always do what you father says you NEVER disobey him."

She turned to him now standing, "But why father please I've always done as you said for as long as I could remember and... I don't want to kill any more I want to see the outside I want to see James please Father I'm your daughter why do you have to be so-" she was about to speak but he slapped her hard.

She fell to the floor more scared then she been in her lift he never hit her before she looked up cowering trying to make herself as small as possible, afraid of him hurting her again.

"I'm getting tired of this...I was never your Father to begin."

It hit her all at once she was crushed for all her life she thought he was her father, someone to relate too but it was all a lie.

"I made you, your nothing but an experiment I never loved or cared about you I only cared about your creation this will make me famous what I have done has changed human history forever a living, breathing thing that can act and think all on it own and I've weaponized it, you will never see the outside world, you will never be free, and you will never see that boy again now I must go, get comfortable with that collar because your never taking it off," Nathan said ruthlessly breaking the poor girl's heart he soon left leaving her completely alone.

Annie stood there broken her whole life has been ruined she made her way to a corner hugging her knees close and begin to cry everything was a lie the love and affection was a lie, the praise was a lie everything was a lie but what about James? Could what he said be a lie? Did he even consider her a friend or was he just using her like her...creator.

She looks over at the vent and crawled slowly towards it the memory of her talking to James the first time they met asking him questions, James him giving her a name...she decided to give up, her life had no meaning it was just to be used.

She leaned hopelessly against it she gave one long sniff hoping to smell maybe James lingering scent but...suddenly she smelled something it was strong and familiar it, it, it was James, her James she could smell him through the vent she didn't know how but she could.

No, she was going to escape, she was going to leave this hell, she was going to save James, her James...her mate, the thought of calling him that brought some strange excited and desire to be with him to be in his arms and smell his scent.

She thought there and then, she could cry her life away or fight, nothing matter any more not her Father not this place just her, her freedom and her mate, new life and determination breathed into her first she needs to escape her room and then take off the collar.

She got up and frantically look around trying to find an escape or weakness her eye came to the vented rage filled her and she smashed her foot against it denting it heavily she knew this was her chance, so she continued damaging it until the whole thing came off.

Annie quickly entered crawling swiftly using her nose to find her way around she now needs to remove the collar on the few occasions she remembered that it was removed by a weirdly shaped key she needed to find that key so she needed to find the room where it was always put on and taken off.

She looked through vent gates seeing inside them looking for the familiar layout and soon came to it but there was someone inside a woman she remembers her being nice but she didn't trust her she was like him just using her.

She used her feet and smashed open the vent quickly jumping out and making her way to the woman she turned in surprise but it was too late her hand was over her throat picking her up in the air, the woman looking into the blood red eyes of the cat girl she was scared.

"Remove the collar NOW and I may spare you," Annie said coldly.

She nodded and Annie lowered her she quickly grabbed the weird key and removed the collar Annie rubbed her free neck no longer worrying about being shock or controlled.

"Y-your friend is in cell C in the prison block on a lower floor I saw a man carrying him there," said the woman quietly.

Annie looked at her confused as to why she would help her she just like them...right?

"I never like how he treated you I hope you find your friend and escape," She responded again.

"Why would you care you're just like him using me like everyone else," said Annie.

"T-There are good people in this world like your friend...we've done terrible things to you... I hope one day you forgive us."

Annie was shocked they wanted to be forgiven? Maybe...not everyone is bad, she soon left back into the vent now free from the shock collar she focused on her mate scent following it like a bear to honey she will find him and save him and see this world together.

###

James slowly woke up, his head pounding in pain he was in a dark room his tried to move but quickly realized his hands were tied behind a chair he panicked trying to get them loose.

"Well look who finally woke up," Said a grumpy voiced man.

He looks over seeing Greg sitting on a chair watching him.

"All this time you knew about these monstrous experiments and letting them happen," James said filled with anger.

"Well yeah I get paid double to keep quiet about it but it's amazing what these egg heads have done, splicing DNA and shit into these monsters can't wait till these things are fully controlled imagine it newbie and army of these monsters the world is changing fast and I make sure I'm on the winning side."

Greg gets up from his chair and put on a metal knuckle buster he then slowly made his way to James rubbing his fist and wearing a twisted smile.

"Now I got to get rid of you now I would say it was nice knowing you but then I would be lying," he said cruelly.

He lifted his fist ready to beat James to death he was scared he knew this was the end but then there was a massive crash in the vent and out came Annie standing there crimson eye filled with rage.

"GET AWAY FROM HIM," She roared charging at Greg.

But he reacted quickly turning and punching her in the face sending her into the wall James couldn't believe he actually hit her.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" He paused for a moment, "doesn't matter I take care of the cat then I'll kill you, newbie."

Greg charged Annie but she swiftly dodge side swiping him with her claws he grunted in pain but stay focused this was a battle of skill and strength vs speed and instincts, James had to do something.

He tried to rub the rope against the chair hoping to cut it like in the movies but there was nothing to rub against, Annie charged again trying a different angle but Greg swiftly moved and punched her in the stomach she pushed through the pain leaping backward before he could get in another hit she was confused how was he so fast?

"That what 30 years in the military does to ya kitty got kicked out for being too violent with the recruits."

"I don't care about your past, you were about to kill my James and that...MAKES ME ANGRY," Annie shouted charging again trying to go as fast as possible fuelled by adrenaline.

James had to do something he was waiting for her, he moved and realized the chair wasn't strapped to the floor so he used his body weight to lift and push himself into Greg.

He noticed James's movement and reacted but it was too late he lost focus on the cat girl and Annie took the opportunity and got close he tried to block but it was too late, she killed him and that was the end of James's evil boss.

James was on the floor Annie hastily came to his aid cutting the rope he was finally free and fell into Annie's arms she hugged him tightly and he hugged her back, she did it she got her James back saving him from a horrific fate James couldn't believe it he was happy but a little sadden she save him again he owes her his life twice now.

"I'm sorry," she whispered quietly.

"What?"

"I killed again I know it's bad but he was going to kill you I...I had to save you...your all I have left."

She gripped him tighter, "What do you mean?"

"I found out that my father never cared about me he was just using me, everyone here has just been using me I don't want to be used I'm scared and alone I don't even know if your really my friend but your all I have left, please h-help me," She looked hopelessly into his eyes.

Everything changed for James at that moment he saw just how vulnerable she was her whole life she was used by these people she saved him and now he needed to save her she's not a monster she a girl looking for someone to help her, to...love her, he couldn't explain it but he wanted to protect her be with her, he didn't care what she was he was going man up and help the girl that saved his life...twice.

"I will always be your friend these people are cruel and evil we need to get out of here together and be free from all this," He replies confidently not letting her go

She began to cry she had someone now, someone who cared about her, someone to rely on to be with she starting breathing his scent again loving it more and more, James had a sudden urge too...too...he gently cupped her cute face in his hand her ear twitch curious and he suddenly kissed her deep and patient slipping his tongue into her mouth rubbing his tongue against hers.

She didn't understand what he was going but soon didn't care she clumsily kissed him back using her tongue to explore his mouth it was lustful and passionate, both griping each other whatever this was she absolutely loved it he broke the kiss she stared at him curiously.

"What was that? That was amazing," she said excitedly.

He just realized what he did and was slightly embarrassed, "W-Well that was a kiss it a sign of affectation you do it to people you...deeply care about."

she tilted her head in confused but then suddenly understood what he meant and rushed him kissing him clumsily again and again.

"Hey hey we need to get out of here all right."

She stopped her assault of kisses and knew he was right, "Yeah we need to get out of here."

Annie went to peak outside the door to make sure there was no guard heading there way and James search the room and found some of his stuff including the phone given to him by Mr. Dark it then when he suddenly realized he needed to do something first.

"Annie there something really important I need to do before we head out of here."

"What is it?" she asked curiously but a bit annoyed.

"I need to get some information and put it on this phone is important I do this, it might be the only way to stop what been happening here and make sure no one tries to repeat it."

A chill when done her spine she didn't want anyone else to experience the hell she was living.

"Ok but quickly I want to get out of here."

"Thanks."

Both Annie and James made their way to the hall it was quiet so they quickly hurried down.