Experimental Tailoring

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was unaware that she was unlocking the corset and sliding my legs out of the suit. Then she covered me with a blanket and left me alone to slowly wake.

I regained my strength smelling coffee, and still in the nude I went to her as she sat on the table. I collapsed on the seat and gulped in surprise feeling the plug still in position.

"Oh my god..."

I felt it with my fingers and gingerly try to push it out. It seemed stuck.

Clarice was still sipping her coffee, looking at the scene. She took my hands in hers and told me.

"Do not worry, you just have to relax and it will come out easily. After all it was gift for me, and I'd like it back."

We both burst into a fit of laughter, at the weirdness of the whole situation and at the tone of her request.

As she told, the plug went out with a loud "plop" while I was showering. As I had it in my hand I could not believe how big it was and I wondered how it was possible to have it lodged in my anus. Still, beside all the discomfort and the strangeness of it all, I could not say that it was a bad experiment.

Showered and refreshed I returned to the table where Clarice was still waiting for me. She had a tablet in front of her, and she was looking the images she took during the night. We sat silently mesmerized by the thing. I was astounded to realize that it was me doing that things, with Roger. And yet it seemed a little strange to look at me being shagged by a man, and sitting alongside his fiancee, or girlfriend or whatever.

"Mar, you were absolutely astounding. I really hope you get some satisfaction out of it."

"It was an otherworldly experience. He fucked my brains out of it, and the inability to communicate with him it was scary at times and it made me feel totally out of any control."

Clarice was listening raptly at my words, she knew it was something that she would like to experience first hand.

"Say no more, we have to rope in Roger for another night, and this time I will be in the suit. Definitely."