The Suit Ch. 01

Story Info
A scientist is locked in the AI controlled suit she designed.
2.7k words
4.7
92.5k
205

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fict
fict
844 Followers

THEMES (to be explored in this and/or future chapters):

Bondage, latex encasement, science fiction, artificial intelligence, chastity, orgasm denial, the risk of public humiliation, being caught, control... and probably many more as I figure out where this story is going to go.

THE SUIT -- Chapter 1

Kimmy struggled as best she could. The latex like suit holding her firmly on her knees, arms sealed together behind her back, hood covering her face, mouth filled and sealed over.

A voice in her ear, posed a question: "Are you enjoying this, Kimmy?"

Kimmy's barely audible moan was irrelevant. Her vitals and bodily reactions were being closely monitored, and that is how the artificial intelligence was collecting it's data.

"I'm glad you are. Would you like me to fill your pussy again?"

Another moan.

"Of course. How about your ass?"

Kimmy attempted to thrash about at this last question, pulling on her binds. Her inability to move made the attempt look more like a slight wiggle than anything close to an escape.

"I am fascinated by your bodies response. You pull on your binds, and yet the temperature increase around your pussy indicates that you are physically enjoying yourself."

To an outside observer, Kimmy was just a latex covered, bound body. On the inside of the suit, however, Kimmy felt the plugs as they were created from the liquid nanobots. The first felt very much like a cock slowly inflating in her pussy. The plug in her ass was so thin as it slid in, she almost didn't notice. Not until the inner portion began to grow. It inflated big enough inside her that Kimmy didn't think she would physically be able to pull it out of her virgin ass if it didn't shrink back down first. The idea of this plug locked inside her, and the control this suit had over her, turned her on even more.

The suit could tell exactly how Kimmy was reacting. It could feel exactly how much pressure to put on the plugs. It could sense the most miniscule temperature changes. It could feel her nipples pushing back as they hardened. It knew just how lubricated she was. As far as the suit could tell, this was exactly what Kimmy wanted.

Kimmy, unable to speak, was trying to wrap her head around how this could have happened. There were obviously some adjustments she would need to make so that it didn't happen again. At some point the suit was going to have to let her out and she would use the verbal safety commands that would disable the AI. Until then... it was hard to deny how turned on she was, and the suit was clearly going to continue down this road until she was physically exhausted enough that her body began reacting in a way that showed she needed her freedom. It's a minor glitch...

Kimmy's mind wandered back to how this all began.

-----

NINE YEARS EARLIER

-----

Kimmy was packing up her papers in front of the panel of professors that had just called her PHD proposal more akin to science fiction than anything feasible in their lifetime.

"Kim, please. We all admire you passion. Christ, you're 21, the youngest PhD applicant we've ever had. We can't fault you for being a little naïve and perhaps overly optimistic, but this just doesn't make sense for your PhD. Technology isn't there yet and we don't have the resources for you to make any progress with it on campus." Professor Choy, head of the department, calmly explained.

"No, I understand. You're not ready. I bet some of the tech companies out there with resources might be interested though."

Professor Black, the professor Kimmy had been working closest with, chimed in. "Kim, be reasonable. Let's work together to find a new topic for your PhD. You're on the fast track to an immensely successful career here. We just need to find something a little closer to modern technology"

"I appreciate all that you have done for me, and I understand that this feels like science fiction right now. But so did the smart phones in your pocket twenty years ago. Nothing happens without someone taking initiative." With that, Kimmy left.

Professor Black watched with growing regret, as the brightest mind he had ever known walked out of his life for the first time.

Kimmy was filled with panic and a sense of liberation as she walked out the doors to the science lab on campus for the last time. She couldn't help but realize how impulsive it had been walking out on her education, but most of the time she was teaching her profs more than they taught her anyway. She knew this idea would revolutionize the world. She couldn't wait around for everyone else to be ready, she wanted to start!

Unfortunately, as it turns out, most tech companies don't hire dropouts.

-----

ONE MONTH LATER

-----

Kimmy had pitched the project everywhere she could get a meeting. She knew it was out of the realm of possibility with current tech, but her plan and pitch were meticulous. Based on her estimations of technological advancements, if she started researching now and had the resources to begin experimentation, it would likely take twenty years. She may not have a fully working prototype in twenty years, but she would have made enough progress to know if it was going to be achievable within her lifetime. Kimmy was met with an appropriate amount of skepticism all over town. Most meetings ending when the management of the tech firms realized she was 21, far too young to have the PHD she had lied about having to get in the door. In these cases, Kimmy was escorted out of the building before she could even begin. The few times she had actually made it through her proposal always ended with the same disinterested "we'll call you."

After pleading with one of senior managers at Globosystems inc. for a real answer, Jane Willow gave one.

"Listen, I'm going to give you a little advice." Jane said candidly. "I've been where you are. You're young enough to have big dreams... but that's not how business works. You're pitching a project with a lifespan longer than mine. I can't take a risk that's going to cost this company a small fortune and will almost certainly fail. I'd likely get fired for greenlighting it and the project would be squashed shortly after. Even if that didn't happen, and on the off chance you succeed, I'm not going to be around to get the raise. Sorry kid."

-----

Kimmy, utterly defeated, sat on a bench outside Globosystems, listening to a voicemail from Professor Black.

"Kim, I'm sorry. I sincerely hope you'll reconsider your education. Please know that we would welcome you back any time. We don't have the resources to follow through with your proposal, but I'm certain we can find something that fits with your goals. Call me."

Kimmy was quickly realizing that the system was broken. How could she be such a wide-eyed optimist? Real technological advancements came from greed and war, not the betterment of humankind. Her project needed funding. She couldn't do it on her own and it seemed like no one was going to take her seriously because they wouldn't make money in the next five years. Maybe her best shot was finishing her PhD after all. Based on how fast she had gotten through all her schooling to date, she would probably finish in a year, and then she could really take this pitch out into the world and they would have to listen. She could handle another year in school. Professor Black was always kind to her, too. He was the youngest professor on Campus at just twenty-nine, so she had always felt a connection with him. The other professors treated him like the students treated her. People were always envious of those who had accomplished more in less time. She was on track to finish the education that took him ten years in just three, mind you, but he saw her potential in a way that the others had not. There was also a sexual tension between them that neither had ever acted on. She hadn't had much time to date with how dedicated she was to her education and her scientific passions, not to mention the fact that it would be entirely inappropriate to date your professor, but there would be worse things than spending the next year working with him again.

Kimmy's mind began to wander as she contemplated calling Professor Black. Her imagination was the source of her scientific inspirations but could also lead down some other very interesting roads. Her daydreams had always been as vivid as reality, and as Kimmy sat outside Globosystems, in her mind, she was back in school. It was a fantasy she had explored many times before. Professor Black and her working late into the night. A scientific discovery leads to a celebration. A drink or two and they wind up back to his place. Just as Kimmy begins to sober, her modesty and introverted demeanor pulling her back from pursuing any meaningful relationship, as it always had, he would take control. He would tie her down and pleasure her in ways that she had only dreamed about. He would use her for his own pleasure. He would keep her tied to the bed, unable to work, and she would be forced to explore the side of humanity that she had neglected. She would be forced to follow her sexual urges instead of dedicating all her waking hours to improving her mind.

Kimmy's phone rang, snapping her out of the daydream, reminding her that this was still just a fantasy.

Her phone said Cyberdyne Systems. A name that rang a bell, but Kimmy couldn't quite place it. "Hello?"

"Is this Kim Tan?" The voice asked.

"Yes."

"Please hold for Mr. Young."

Kimmy pulled the phone away from here face again so she could look at the name. Just as she placed the name, a voice spoke on the other end of the line.

"Kim? Eddie Young here. How are you?"

"Eddie Young? Seriously?

"Yup." Eddie responded. "I'd like to meet. I'm having a car pick you up."

"Wait... the Eddie Young? Why does is say you're calling from the Cyberdyne Systems? Isn't that the company from Terminator?"

Eddie called out to someone else in the room. "Seriously, Sarah? This is a work call!" Speaking back into the phone he apologized. "Sorry about that, just a little inside joke around the lab. Jane Willow just called me. I want to hear more about your liquid nanobots. Can you meet?"

"Yes, absolutely. Are you in town?"

"I've got to run into another meeting, but a car will pick you up shortly, stay right where you are, okay?"

"Yeah, of course. Thank you!"

"Great, see you soon, Kim." Eddie hung up.

Kimmy pulled the phone away from her ear in shock. Eddie Young was one of the richest people in the world. He has started a company with Sarah Conner... probably where the Terminator joke had come from. They had met in college, fallen in love and started a company together. Sarah had family money and Eddie was a genius. Their company, Connor Young Inc., had taken the world by storm with its innovation and technological advancements. It would have been the first place Kimmy went, had it not been for the fact that they lived on the other side of the planet. Connor Young Inc. was based out of California and Kimmy lived in England.

A town car pulled up in front of the building. The driver got out and approached Kimmy. "Can I take your bag, ma'am?"

"I'm good." Kimmy responded, a little unsure of what was actually going on.

"Of course. Right this way." The driver held out his hand, motioning towards the car.

"Is this a prank?"

"No, ma'am." The driver smirked.

Kimmy grabbed her bag and stood up. The driver led the way, opening the door to the back of the car, motioning for Kimmy to take a seat.

"Thank you." Kimmy sat in the back of the car and the driver closed the door. When he sat in the driver's seat, Kimmy's curiosity had taken control again. "Where exactly are we going?"

"To the airport, Ma'am."

-----

PRESENT DAY

-----

Kimmy snapped out of her memory as the artificial cock and plug inside her began to vibrate. Moaning she pulled on her arms and legs, but they were sealed together as if with glue. The suit had complete physical control and it was satisfying a fantasy that had been seeping into her mind since the first time she felt guilty for touching herself instead of doing homework. To be forced into experiencing the sexual pleasure she craved, to have no choice but to accept it, and inevitably enjoy it guilt free, was her darkest fantasy.

"You are getting very aroused, Kimmy." The AI spoke into her ear. "In an effort to follow my protocols, I have taken the liberty of scouring your internet history to discover the things that turn you on most. It seems you have been neglecting your desires for a long time, but there was a period in university where you watched videos of women being restrained and brought to the edge of orgasm over and over again. Each time, pushing her pleasure further, without allowing her to cum. This is what I will try first."

Kimmy's heart rate nearly doubled. This was not good. First, how the hell had the AI found her browsing history in university? Sure, it was powerful enough to control billions of the cell sized nanobots making up her suit, but she had always put on private browsing! Second, and more importantly, if the AI kept her on the brink of orgasm, her body would constantly be craving more. Her physical response was going to continue to imply to the AI that she wanted this to continue.

"Your heartrate has increased drastically, but so has your lubrication. I will continue on as planned, focusing on bringing you more of what you want most."

As Kimmy was trying to think through a solution, the artificial cock started to ripple upwards inside her, and at the base, she felt a small vibrating finger find its way to her clit.

Thinking this through was starting to become difficult as the suit brought her closer to orgasm. It felt incredible. The cock was the perfect size, filling her completely... and yet it also felt like her fingers did when she curled them up inside of herself. The plug in her ass was throbbing as well. Growing slightly wider and pushing deeper inside of her before retracting in a rhythm with the cock. Both vibrating in a pattern that was growing in intensity. She had subconsciously started grinding in motion with the vibrations as much as her restrained body was able. Kimmy's muscles began to tighten, starting with her pussy around the cock. She felt it, unrelenting inside of her. She clenched around the plug in her ass feeling just how big it had become. Slowly every muscle in her body began to tighten up in a wave the spread from her crotch out. As she felt the wave of pleasure begin to crest, her orgasm seconds away from taking her, the cock and plug were instantly gone. They had shrunk and pulled out of her so fast that it felt like they had just disappeared. Not only that, but the suit had pulled away from her pussy completely, leaving a pocket of air around it.

Kimmy moaned in desperation, but nothing happened. She shook as much as she could, trying to find something to rub herself against, but the pocket of air prevented any contact.

A few minutes later, just as she was starting to think straight again, she felt the suit press up against her pussy. It began to slide back inside of her, resuming the shapes, movements, and vibrations that she craved. She knew what was coming but couldn't help herself. She started to grind her hips in motion with the artificial cock again as it expertly brought her back to the brink.

When the suit pulled away the second time, her desperation had grown tenfold. As Kimmy ground her hips, pussy finding nothing but the pocket of air, desperately searching for just one more second of stimulation to push her over the edge, she had a fleeting thought. How long would the suit keep her this way?

To be continued in THE SUIT -- Chapter 2

fict
fict
844 Followers