All Comments on 'Experimental Therapy'

by WaxPhilosophic

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
Camera ObscuraCamera Obscuraover 6 years ago
Really Interesting

I like this, a lot. You’ve pulled together a very interesting (and hot) story with unique characters. Added bonus points for it being in the third person 😉

jenorma2012jenorma2012over 6 years ago
Fantastic story

I though you did a very good job being the third person, and this is one of your best stories, it goes to show you what the human spirit can do and a never give up attitude can do

MaonaighMaonaighover 6 years ago
Keep on going, WP...

...looks like you're on a winning roll. Your Mistress and Charlotte tales were fun but ever since you took a change of direction with "Speedy Delivery" and "Lemongrass" you've soared to new heights. I liked this story just as much as those two. My one criticism is that it seemed to end a little abruptly (but that's just me---others might see it differently). Now I suppose we have to sit back and wait impatiently for your next tale.

Bridget69Bridget69over 6 years ago
Interesting

I think it's the first time I read an erotic story that depicts someone with physical limitations and it worked well. I liked the reversal of their conditions. With the advancements in medical research, we could actually see this in the future, who knows?

LinneaLundinLinneaLundinover 6 years ago
Very Good!

Thank you, WP, for another great story. Third person worked well for this. I agree with Maonaigh that you are definitely on a winning roll!

WaxPhilosophicWaxPhilosophicover 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

Thanks everyone for the inspiring comments. As I mentioned in the author's note, this story explored new territory for me in a number of ways. Honestly, I was a little nervous about how it would be received. I'm glad it turned out to be something that people enjoyed reading. That's what inspires me to keep writing.

-WP-

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Speechless

That was an incredible story. I wish I had half the imagination that you have. Thanks for taking the time to write and post. I had one of my best orgasms. Looking forward to more stories from you.

Slurpy29Slurpy29over 6 years ago
Nicely Done

I really look forward to reading your stories. Your imagination and creativity knows no bounds. I one disappointment is that it moved to quickly and had an abrupt ending. I guess that’s two, but still very well written.

stroudlestroudleover 6 years ago
Great imagination

I don't know where u get your ideas from just as long as you keep getti g them

This was great. I enjoyed the 3rd person telling of an imaginative story , with your usuall tendet touch

CliterateDykeCliterateDykeover 6 years ago

Oh, absolutely stunning. I've never read a story like this before. You are so damned gifted, brilliant writing, deep character creation & your creative, astounding imagination all combine to writing perfection. Thank you WP for another incredible story. (You always bring the tears & sobs of joy to me. Lovely.)

redlion75redlion75about 6 years ago
Yeah yeah

It's fiction I know,but to say a med device is the same doping equals saying a splint for a sprain is doping

alexwatson62alexwatson62over 4 years ago
OK, I ADMIT IT ..........

........I`ve read this a few times, but never commented till now as I was unsure what I should say.

First of all, as normal, as a love/erotic tale it hit all the right spots and then some.

BUT, as a moralistic story ........... wow.

Medical experiments out of control and its consequences ......... just as well its a fantasy because the real life aftermath would have been far worse for everyone, from the Doctor and his team all the way down to the girls.

Some didn`t like the ending, but I think it was right to let the reader make up their own mind as to the outcome as there were really only two choices.

Either Jackie won gold or the whole thing was for nought.

5/5 WP ....... and congratulations for causing some to ponder the morality of the story :)

FandeborisFandeborisover 2 years ago

Of course, she won the gold! She had an awesome coach. I have enough medical experience to know the treatment was nothing more than science fiction. And there is more than one story out there where the participants were more than joined at the hip although circumstances were similar. Still, it was great story and a thought provoking one, even in sci/fi circles. You got 5 stars from me. Take Care.

S9808S98089 months ago

so well written, nice ending. there is no limit as to what a machine like that would do for the world, possibly no more disabled olympics??? nice thought.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWaxPhilosophic@WaxPhilosophic
978 Followers
Miss Isabella’s Home for Stray Kittens has left and is now available exclusively as an ebook from JMS Books. https://www.jms-books.com/davina-lee-c-224_312/ * Other News... Tales from the Stream now has a glossary to help you keep the people, places, and things straight in...

SIMILAR Stories