Experimenting with Erotic Hypnosis

Story Info
Casey and Alex explore Alex's hypno kink.
3.8k words
4.48
13k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex let out a guttural moan into his wife's breast.

"That's it baby, just relax and take what you need. Make yourself feel good."

Alex was stroking his cock, not thinking about a single thing aside from suckling from his wife's boob. Lately the couple had added dry nursing to their lives and could not get enough of it. Alex suckled most nights before bed, to start the day on lazy weekends, and anytime one of them was stressed or needed some release. It didn't always start sexually but it almost always ended that way. The act of dry nursing was just too arousing for the duo and if one of them started masturbating the other almost always followed suit.

This time, though, Alex was the onky one masturbating. He was right on the edge of orgasm, half moaning half whimpering into Casey's breast. By now she knew the signs of her husband's approaching orgasms, she loved helping him get there.

"That's it love, get what you need from me. Show me how you cum. You can cum whenever you're ready, wherever you need to." she cooed.

With that Alex's cock released rope after rope of cum onto Casey's legs. He always came so much when he suckled. He rested his head on Case's breasts, she rubbed his back.

"Good boy," she purred. She loved the closeness she felt to Alex after he suckled. Seeing him so relaxed and satisfied made her heart happy. Alex got his bearings and cleaned up the mess he made with a towel.

Alex laid down in bed and pulled the covers up covering him and Casey.

"Do you ever think about me actually drinking milk from you?"

"Of course I do, I think it's really hot. But I don't want to actually produce milk. That just comes with so much extra baggage."

"So if you could have milk without any of the downsides you would?"

Casey thought for a moment "Yeah I would, that would be amazing. But that's just not possible."

Alex saw an opening to discuss a kink of his that the couple had talked about but not yet tried: erotic hypnosis. It was Alex's best kept secret; Casey was the only other person who he had told this secret to. This was one of the few kinks between them that they did not really have in common. He recalled being so nervous when he first told Casey. It's not exactly your everyday kink and he had been careful not to come off as a crazy person.

It was hard for Alex to articulate why he liked the mind control genre. In a lot of ways, their sex lives already had everything hypnosis traditionally offers. They regularly had freeuse days where they were each free to have sex with the other whenever, where ever, and however they wanted. They also openly communicated about their kinks and fantasies and they explored them regularly. And they each had matching high libidos. Sexually nothing was missing from their relationship. Still, for as long as he could remember Alex was drawn to erotic hypnosis. There was something deeply erotic to him about lulling a partner into a hypnotic trance and altering reality for them, if only for a short time or on a small scale. It takes a lot of trust to lower your guard and allow a partner to play with your mind, it's deeply intimate and submissive. Alex expressed all of this to Casey a few months ago when he first revealed his secret. To his relief, Casey was supportive even if she didn't fully understand it and she was willing to try it whenever Alex was ready. Since then, Alex had been reading books on how to successfully hypnotize people and started planning various ways to possibly incorporate hypnosis into their sex lives. Today Alex was ready to bring it up again.

"Well physically that's impossible, sure. But this could be the perfect time to try erotic hypnosis! We could trick your mind into thinking and feeling like it was producing milk without your body actually doing it!"

Casey's eyes widened a little bit "Do you think you could really hypnotize me to think that?" She shivered with arousal at the thought.

"I know I can! This would be a great way to try out hypnosis. I've been reading up on it, as you know, and I feel confident this is possible."

Alex went on to give an overview on how hypnosis worked. He explained that Casey would need to agree to all the suggestions before they started a session and that she would be able to resist suggestions that she was uncomfortable with. After all, hypnosis is a natural state of the mind that everyone experiences on a daily basis. He also explained that all hypnosis is self-hypnosis so Casey would need to remain open minded and want it to work. Finally he gave her methods to express varying degrees of discomfort throughout the session including a hard-stop safety word. True to her word Casey agreed to try it out with a hint of enthusiasm in her voice. They picked Friday after work, before their movie night. Alex turned out the lights, and the couple went to sleep.

...

The day finally arrived and Alex was teeming with excitement. He had written up an induction and gotten the bed ready for their hypnosis trial run. He made Casey some warm tea and had her get into a comfy position. They went over their conversation from earlier in the week and discussed the suggestions Alex had come up with. Casey was a mixture of nervous arousal and excited. The suggestions that Alex had come up with were arousing, her nipples hardened as he went over them. She agreed to all of it. Alex detected eagerness in her voice and smiled.

"Remember you are safe with me. Tell me if you get uncomfortable otherwise trust me to take care of you and guide you to trance," Casey smiled and nodded.

Alex began the induction. To start her had Casey take some deep breaths to relax and clear her head. She only needed to think about the present, about the instructions he was giving her. After a handful of breaths and some encouragement from Alex Casey seemed completely relaxed. Alex then went into a classic Elman Induction with his own spin on it. Casey leaned against the headboard and followed his instructions perfectly. At first it felt like she was playing along. As Alex continued, though, she started feeling more and more relaxed, eventually she was following his instructions without really thinking about them. Her mind wasn't really actively processing the words he was saying yet she was doing everything he asked of her. At this point Alex noticed his wife's eyes glaze over as she entered a light trance. His heart was racing. Her vacant look caused Alex's cock to harden in his pants. Alex raised his wife's arm to see if it would fall limp. It did. She was ready for the final step of the induction. Alex had his wife count down from 100. After each number she was to say "Deeper relaxed," and loosen her concentration.

Without even realizing it herself, Casey started counting. "100, deeper relaxed... 99, deeper relaxed... 98, deeper relaxed...." Her voice was spacey, almost monotone. She was indeed feeling more relaxed with each number as she fell deeper into trance. "... 97, deeper relaxed...... 96, deeper relaxed....... 95, deeper relaxed......" Her voice was now reduced to a mumble, she stopped enunciating her words as much. Alex was still talking to her, asking her to relax deeper and deeper. Telling her how good it would feel. It did feel good. It was hard to remember which numbers came next ".... 9..4, deeper relaxed.......... 9...3, deeper relaxed............. 9....2, deeper relaxed..............."

Casey drifted off and stopped counting, she was now in a deep trance. Alex was so turned on he could have masturbated right then. With great restraint he continued to the real reason he had Casey enter trance: the suggestions.

"Okay Casey can you hear me?"

Casey slowly nodded her head "Uh huh."

"Okay good girl. Casey when you leave this deep trance your breasts are going to feel like they are producing milk, but only when you or I touch your breasts or whenever you or I say the word 'popcorn'. When we touch your breasts or say the word 'popcorn' you will feel pressure build in your boobs, like they are full of milk. You will find that the pressure feels very pleasurable but you will also want to relieve it as it grows. As the pressure grows you will grow more and more desperate to relieve it. Again each time one of us touches your breast or says 'popcorn' the pressure will build and it will feel just like you are filling up with milk. It will feel good. Say 'I understand' if you understand."

"I understand," mumbled Casey.

Fuck this was so hot. Alex fought to maintain his composure.

"Now that you understand that let's talk about how to relieve the milky pressure in your boobs. Casey the only way to relieve the pressure is have me suckle from your breasts. As I suckle it will feel like milk is flowing from your breast into my mouth. It will feel intensely pleasurable each time I relieve the pressure.The pressure in that breast will go down as I suckle until it's back to normal. The more pressure built up, the better it will feel and the longer it will take to drain, just as if you really were lactating. Again, the only way to relieve the pressure is have me suckle from your breasts and you will be aware of this the entire time. Do you understand love?"

"I understand," Casey mumbled again.

"Casey you won't consciously remember the suggestions from this trance until I tell you to, it will seem natural to you. It will seem like you have milk and it is highly arousing to you. Do you understand these suggestions?"

"I understand," Casey droned.

"Okay Casey, you've been such a good girl. It's time to wake up from our trance. I'm going to count up to 10, when I reach 10 you are going to feel wide awake, completely refreshed and ready for our movie night. As we agreed you aren't going to consciously remember the details of this trance but you will remember all the suggestions. Remember feeling awake and recharged when I get to 10. 1... 2... your brain is waking up from trance... 3... 4... 5... becoming more and more aware of your thoughts... 6... 7... feeling relaxed and refreshed... 8... high and higher from your trance... 9...... 10" Alex snapped his fingers for good measure. Casey's eyes fluttered open and she smiled.

"Wow that was amazing, I feel so... peaceful? It's hard to describe! Calm? Energized? Whatever you did to me, I feel great!"

"Excellent Love! I'm so glad. Should we go out to the living room and start the movie? I can pop some popcorn."

Casey let out the tiniest of whimpers and looked down at her chest. She swore it felt like the just swelled up a bit.

"Everything okay Love?"

Ready to ignore the sensation and move on Casey responded "Yeah! You know me I'm just a fiend for popcorn!"

Her eyes widened as her breast swelled a little more. This time her nipples hardened. Casey felt her bra tighten and the room felt a little warmer. She felt a tingle in her groin. What was going on?

"Okay, I'll meet you out there then,"

Alex turned and left. Casey brought her hands to her boobs to feel them. They responded to her touch by feeling a tiny bit more engorged. The felt rounder and tighter in her bra. Casey was now feeling a tiny bit horny, her slit dampened in response to the new sensation in her boobs. She decided to change out of her tight sweater into a cooler, looser tank top and walked out to the living room.

Casey was still searching for an explanation when she got to the couch. Maybe all of their dry nursing had induced actual lactation? She imagined this is what it would feel like to actually have milk. The thought aroused her. She shook her head, no, that couldn't be true. She just had a long week and needed to relax. She'd have Alex suckle after the movie to relax. She'd probably masturbate while he did. Maybe she'd fuck herself with her largest dildo. She loved being filled when her husband was nursing. It was like her pussy went into overdrive and craved anything cock-shaped. She slowly slid her hand into her waistband as her mind played out the steamy scene of the post movie suckling session. Her fingers found her clit, now slightly erect. She found her slit was slippery from arousal. She slid a finger inside herself and groaned. Maybe she wouldn't make it to the end of the movie.

In the kitchen the microwave beeped signaling the popcorn was ready.

"Butter and nutritional yeast please!" Casey yelled into her husband. Knowing his wife Alex had already added both to the bowl. After a generous amount of salt he returned to the living room.

"Popcorn is ready!" He declared, knowing the effect it would have on his wife.

Casey shut her eyes just for a second as she felt her chest strain against her bra yet again. She felt a jolt in her clit. Still she maintained her composure. Her bra was feeling restrictive now making it harder to breathe. She started taking it off.

"You okay?" Alex asked, smiling.

"Yeah just getting settled in for the night. You don't mind my tits being out do you sweet boy? Or is it too distracting for someone?" Now Casey was getting Alex worked up. His cock stirred in his pants. Alex admired his wife's composure in this moment, he knew the pressure in her tits must be hard to dismiss at this point. He decided to pile on just a bit.

"Wow, is it just me or do your tits look bigger today? Almost like they are full?"

Casey blushed 'Fuck maybe this isn't just in my head' she thought. She responded "You say that all the time, we see what we want to see Love" with a wink. "But maybe if you're good during the movie I'll let you suckle before bed."

Alex groaned, he knew how good that would feel for both of them.

"Deal. I can tell even under your tank top that they need to be drained." He reached out and squeezed her breast starting at the base and ending at her nipple where he gave a little pinch. Casey couldn't help it this time and let out a moan. The pressure in her tits was building, it was almost uncomfortable. Surely she was actually producing milk tonight.

"Yeah I think you need me to suckle just as much as I do." All Casey could do was nod her head.

Alex continued "But it will have to wait until after the movie, don't want to let the popcorn go to waste!" Casey gasped again, there was no way she could make it through the move, Alex was right. She needed to release this pressure in her boobs.

Alex ignored Casey's outburst and hit play on the remote to start the movie.

...

About halfway in and Casey could barely focus on the movie. Her tits had easily swelled to a new cup size in her mind and her pussy was soaking wet with arousal. It was taking all her willpower not to jump onto her husband's lap and stuff her boob into his mouth. She pictured the relief that maneuver would provide and groaned to herself. Maybe he'd put his cock in her if she did that. Out of habit, she checked on her breasts by feeling them but that triggered another wave of arousal to pulse to her chest and pussy. She whimpered. She equated the pressure in her breasts to a full bladder after a car ride except she was not the one in control of her release. She squirmed on the couch, a mess of lust and sexual energy.

Meanwhile Alex could tell his wife was close to breaking. She had wrestled the urge to ask him to suckle for much longer than he expected.

"More popcorn Love?" Casey just bit her lip and shook her head. If she opened her mouth a moan would have escaped. She didn't want to move for fear of jostling her seemingly close-to-bursting tits and revealing the pool of arousal that had formed under her.

"More for me!" Alex turned back to the movie pretending to be oblivious to his wife's obvious predicament. Casey wasn't the only one aroused though, Alex's cock was begging to be released from his pants. He was living out one of his biggest fantasies, one he thought would always stay a fantasy. After a few minutes he looked over to see how she was doing. His heart almost jumped out of his chest at the sight.

Casey had pulled her loose fitting tank top in between her boobs and her hand was in the waistband of her sweatpants. She was slowly swirling her clit. Her eyes were glazed over, not from a hypnotic trance this time, but of lust. All her brain could think about was the weight of her breasts and the heat between her legs. Alex watched her mindlessly play with herself. Finally she noticed him staring and scooched over to her husband. She lifted a tit in his direction which caused her to shudder and groan in pleasure.

She whispered "Can you suck this?"

Alex didn't have the willpower to continue teasing his wife. The temptation was too much to handle. It was his turn to act without thinking. He also needed the relief that suckling would provide to his cock. He moved closer to his wife and took her firm left breast into his mouth. He began sucking in a slow but steady rhythm.

"Huuuuuh God baby, yesssss" Casey let out a deep moan, she needed her husband's mouth on her boob. After the pleasure of the initial latch and suckling Casey noticed something felt different. She felt warmth leaving her boob like she'd never felt before. Oh fuck milk was flowing out of her. In her mind she was actually breastfeeding her husband. The realization alone caused her to have a small orgasm. She started squeezing her boob as her husband sucked; starting at the base and stopping just shy of Alex's mouth. This made it feel like milk was squirting harder into his mouth. The couple synced their rhythms, sucking and squeezing at the same time.

Casey was in heaven, she continued playing with her clit. She spread her lips and inserted two of her fingers into her now soaking pussy. She was now pumping her fingers in and out of her hole in a frenzy as Alex sucked. Her entire body was on fire with arousal. The pressure in her breast was subsiding and as it did she felt more pleasure. This wasn't just physical pleasure though, she also loved the sensation of her tit actually being drained by her husband's mouth. Casey had another stronger orgasm right as she felt her breast completely empty.

Alex removed his mouth from her breast. His cock was leaking streams of precum. Tgry coated his entire member. He smiled at his wife and said "Halfway there"

Alex decided it was time for his cock to get some action. He had his wife stand and invited her to sit on his lap, facing him. She impaled herself on his rigid cock, not even needing to take it slowly. Casey's out a long moan.

"Huuuuuuuh baby, it's just what I needed. Please suck on me while your cock fills me." she placed the nipple of her "full" breast on Alex's mouth. He happily engulfed it and began sucking.

More relief and pleasure radiated throughout Casey. "Mmmmhmmm ooohhhh. That's it. Get what you need"

Alex began gyrating himself slightly to get some movement on his cock. It was just enough to help him build to his orgasm. Casey found her clit with her free hand and started swirling it. She began encouraging her husband as they both approached an orgasm.

"That's it baby, drink from meeeee... oh god.... it feels so good to be emptied... I know you need to be emptied too baby.... Huuuuuuh... I'm close baby.... Empty..... huuuuuh fuck.... Empty your cock into my sopping pussy.... Let me help you feel good..... oh god I'm cumming... huuuuuuh huuuh huuuuuh!"

She felt Alex's cock begin to twitch. He was cumming deep inside her pussy, filling it. The couple was in pure ecstasy, rubbing their groins together while Alex continued to drain the last imaginary drops from his wife.

They caught their breath. Once they could speak Alex filled his wife in on the details of the hypnotic suggestions.

"Holy shit. I totally believed that I had started producing milk and that you were sucking it out of me. It felt sooooo good. And so real!"

Alex offered to keep the suggestions active over the weekend. Casey happily agreed. The couple cleaned up the mess in the living room and they went to bed.

12