Experimenting with Erotic Hypnosis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

...

The next moaning Casey woke up to Alex playing with her tits, squeezing in the familar milking motion. Immediately her mind remembered the hypnotic sensation and the pressure began to build again.

"Oh baby, I'm going to need to be drained again if you keep this up" Casey groaned.

"That's the goal baby" Alex whispered back.

He massaged her breasts a little more until she seemingly couldn't take anymore. Then he brought his mouth to her breast and let his instincts take it from there. This time as he sucked Casey lazily stroked his cock. She was still exhausted from the previous night but she wanted her husband to cover her as he sucked.

As he finished one breast he switched to the other. Casey began working his cock harder, faster. She pumped it with her fist, begging him to cum.

"Come on sweet boy, you can cum on me. It's not fair if I get the only relief is it? Go ahead and show me how you cum."

Despite not sucking nearly as long on this side Alex unleashed a groan and felt his cock start to spasm. He covered Casey's hands and both of their torsos.

"Always so much cum when you drink from me. Be a good boy and finish my right side please, then we can get cleaned up and back to bed" Alex did as he was told until his wife felt empty and then he cleaned them both up.

As he drifted off to sleep he groped Casey's tit quickly. She wiggled her butt into his crotch. They both fell asleep satisfied with their first, but definitely not their last, hypnotic experience.

12