Experiments in Matrimony

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She shoved her beautiful tits into his face and began to ride him, driving herself up and down atop his dick. She started whimpering softly, half out of her head already with pleasure. He took a distended nipple between his lips and began to suck. All I could do for the moment was watch and take the occasional shot of the two of them.

And that was okay with me for the time being. The sight was incredibly exciting. My own cock was hard and I knew it wouldn't be long before I got in on the action.

Blake was soon gripping Eva in a firm embrace. He was heaving himself up from his sitting position, standing tall, with my wife still impaled on his throbbing cock. Her arms were wrapped around his shoulders, her thighs curled over his hips. He stepped from his tangled trousers and strode across the room and into his bedroom. I followed and watched him lay Eva down across his bed and begin fucking her, driving his cock into her with deep, harsh lunges.

She lay at an angle, her head tilted slightly over the edge of the bed. I stripped down quickly, supported her head with one hand, and with the other forced my hard-on down and into her inverted mouth. While Blake fucked her pussy, I fucked her face. After a moment or two I let go her head and began stroking both hands all over her amazing body. Blake was supporting himself up off her body so that he could gaze down at her. I had lots of room to fondle and squeeze her tits.

And it might have ended that way. We all three of us were not far from climax, I'm sure. But Eva had other ideas. We'd discussed what we both wanted from this session ahead of time, and now, at an urgent signal from the deranged sex-toy that was my wife, I withdrew from her mouth and reached for a small vial of lubricant from my crumpled shirt pocket. I stepped toward Blake and touched him on the shoulder.

"Flip her over," I urged him. "Eva wants to try something special."

He gazed at me in confusion. I think he was on the verge of ejaculating. Reluctantly he slowed down his strokes and Eva slid herself off his cock and rolled over onto her hands and knees. She stuck her glorious ass into the air, stretching her black garters taut over her buns. She watched over her shoulder as I handed Blake the vial of lube.

"Up her ass," I announced quietly. "She really wants to try it with you. She wants to see if she can take a really big cock up there."

For a second he seemed not to understand. He took the vial from me and stared at it as if he didn't know what it was. I unplugged the stopper for him and helped pour a hefty wad of goo onto the crack of Eva's ass. We watched it drool down between her buns and onto the bud of her asshole. I smeared the stuff every which way on her tight little buns and fingered a thick glob onto her puckered anus. Blake came out of his trance slowly and poured lube onto his cock. He smeared it up and down the shaft till it glistened like a greased piston.

"Do it to me Blake. Nice and slow. I can take it," Eva murmured.

"You sure?" he asked.

"I'm sure. I really want to try this. Do it to me. Fuck me up the ass."

Blake angled his cock down, planted the head on the puckered ring of her asshole. He began to ease himself forward and down.

Eva and I had tried anal sex a few times, but it had never been a regular thing with us. And my dick was nowhere near as thick or long as Blake's. I was surprised when she suggested it. But she was determined to try it. It was like some kind of last frontier for her, the ultimate test, to take a huge cock up her ass. I'd learned over the years not to second guess Eva when her mind was made up. I watched closely, my camera in hand, as Blake pressed forward.

For a while I wasn't sure he was going to get anywhere. He was bracing his hard-on with one hand and I could tell he was applying more and more pressure. His prick didn't seem to be moving forward. But then Eva gave off a huge groan and I could watch her asshole fold itself over the massive bulk of Blake's cock. He pressed forward, and an inch of prick shaft disappeared. Then another, and another, until almost half his hard-on was buried up Eva's ass. He paused for a second, gazing down as if he couldn't quite believe he was doing this.

"You okay?" he gasped. Sweat was pouring down his face.

"I'm fine. I'm great. Just do it. Fuck me up the ass with that huge cock."

He began to move, driving his prick back and forth in her ass. Eva spread her arms to brace herself, clutching handfuls of sheet as she was rammed forward again and again.

I took a few more shots with the camera and then moved back in front of her. I eased my hard-on back in her mouth. I didn't have to move at all. Her back and forth motions as she was fucked provided all the sucking movement necessary.

Blake fucked her up the ass for several minutes. I was amazed he held out so long. Soon enough though he was gasping and grimacing and I knew he was coming, spurting wad after wad of hot spunk up Eva's ass. He heaved forward, growling slightly, grabbing hold of the rear strap of her garter belt as if he was reining her in. He pistoned his hips back and forth as if his life depended on it.

Soon I was coming too, shooting so much semen into Eva's mouth that it overflowed her lips and drooled off her chin. Strings of it hung off my cock as I continued to ejaculate.

Eva seemed to be climaxing at the same time. She had thrust one hand down between her legs and had managed to bring herself off. She was moaning loudly as I filled her mouth with cum. Her body trembled as it was rammed forward again and again by Blake's lunges.

The sensations seemed to last forever for all three of us. It took ages for Blake to stop fucking her. And when he did he simply knelt there behind her, his cock embedded up her ass. Sweat streamed down his torso.

I was the first to recover. I withdrew from Eva's mouth and watched a whole slew of sperm pour from her lips. Strings of it dangled from her face. Blake eventually pulled out of her ass and Eva gave a small gasp of surprise as he did so. I moved around to photograph her distended asshole oozing wads of Blake's ejaculate. It hung down in gooey strands between her thighs.

She flopped down on the bed, eventually, exhausted. Blake disappeared into the bathroom. I lay down beside her, waiting for her to say something. She was quiet so long I thought she might fall asleep.

"You all right, hon?" I finally asked.

"I'm fine. I'll be sore for a day or so, but I'll be okay."

"He does have an awfully big dick."

"He does. I thought at first I wasn't going to be able to take it."

"But you did. You were amazing."

"The question is, what next? What's left for us to do? How far can this experiment go?"

I was wondering the same thing myself. We'd already gone way beyond Eva's original oral experiment. We were in uncharted territory. The thing is, we'd rejuvenated our sex life and then some. Apart from our adventures with Blake, the sex we now had together, just the two of us, was fired up beyond our wildest dreams. There was something about opening things up, experimenting, that we both found truly exhilarating. For me it was partly the memory of Eva performing for me, in a lewd and daring way, with another man, someone young and virile and amazingly well-hung. It added a whole new allure to her. And for Eva? The excitement, the taboo nature of what she was doing was an incredible turn-on that resonated for her even when Blake was nowhere in sight.

Her favorite way to climax had always been oral sex, with me going down on her while she closed her eyes and rolled her head back and forth on the pillow. Now when I did this to her she viewed the shots I'd taken of her with my camera, her face plastered with the cum from Blake and me, or her pretty buns warped out of shape around the invading bulk of Blake's huge prick, and her climax came much more quickly, and much more intensely. She quivered and quaked, she squealed and moaned. She seemed to reach whole new heights of sexual pleasure, thanks to our dirty little experiment.

The only question was, as she'd said, how much further could we go, what else could we do, to top the eroticism of what we'd already experienced?

We found out soon enough. Eva and Blake texted back and forth for over a week and eventually she came to me with another proposition. I had a feeling it would be something rather daring and I said so.

"You sure you want to hear it?" Eva grinned. "You might be shocked."

"Try me."

"You remember Blake has two roommates? They run a local gym or something?"

"I remember."

"And he also knows a third guy, someone who helps manage the place for them sometimes?"

"I didn't know that, but okay, so what?"

"He was wondering if I'd be interested, if we'd be interested, in getting together with them all." She paused and looked at me. "With Blake and three of his friends. All of whom, he says, are just as well hung, if not more so, than he is. And all of whom, he added, happen to be black."

I stared back at her a moment before speaking.

"Eva, my God, a gang-bang? Is that what you're suggesting?"

"That's what Blake is suggesting. He's broached the subject with his friends, apparently, and they're really interested."

"And why wouldn't they be? My God, Eva!"

"You're shocked. I thought you might be."

"Well yes, Eva, I suppose I am. Three strange men. Plus Blake. Plus me. I assume I'm included?"

"Of course."

"That's five men! Four of them with huge cocks! Are you really interested in doing this?"

"It sounds fucking thrilling. Dirty as hell. Totally taboo, really. And an almost unheard of opportunity outside of a porno video. I have to confess it's been kind of a lewd fantasy of mine for some time."

"Really? You've never mentioned it."

"Some fantasies are too crazy to mention, even to your husband."

"A gang-bang. Holy fuck."

"Why not? We've come this far, and it's been pretty fantastic, don't you agree?"

"I do. You know I do. It's just ... I don't know. Sounds like we're heading into really strange territory."

"It's been that way from the start of this, Jerry, and you know it."

She was right, of course. I guess it was all just a matter of degree. It was one thing to agree to her sucking off a well-hung young stud, or letting him fuck her, sodomize her, all with me watching and participating. It was something else to agree to her fucking and sucking a whole group of men. Just what did it say about my pretty young wife that she seemed eager to experience this? Just what did it say about me, if I agreed to it? That she was a whore, a slut, a deranged sex addict, and I no more than a pervert or a pimp?

These were weighty questions, and I mulled them over for several days. Part of me said no, that this was going too far, watching my wife participate in a gang-bang would be crazy. Another part of me, I confess to my shame, was secretly excited at the prospect.

And there was another thing. I knew Eva so well. She was an intriguing, exhilarating young woman, a free spirit in many ways. And her judgement in matters of importance I'd never questioned. If she really wanted to do this, I concluded, I had to agree to it. The alternative was what, that maybe she'd go off and do it anyway, behind my back? No, I never thought that. But I didn't want her to think of me as restricting her, of limiting her in her curiosity about certain of life's stranger experiences. It was just sex, after all. Daring, exciting taboo sex perhaps, but sex all the same. If she wanted to try something wildly erotic, I wasn't going to stand in her way.

And I didn't. I told her to go ahead and make all the arrangements with Blake and his friends, and later that week, late at night, once the gym had closed down, we found ourselves ascending the steps to the place to begin the continuation of our weird sex experiment. Blake's friends had suggested we meet after hours at the gym for reasons I never quite fathomed, but as it turned out the funky atmosphere of the place only added to the strange excitement we felt.

There was a small lounge at the rear of the place, with divans and even a mini-bar which during business hours was not meant to serve alcohol, I'm sure. But there was alcohol now. Blake's friend Ross did the honors, mixing us highballs and acting like the master of ceremonies as introductions were made and we all tried to hide our nervousness. His other two friends were quieter, more reserved. But all three had something in common. They were all magnificently built, from hours working out in their own gym, and they were all terrifically good-looking. They were also all very respectful and polite, especially toward Eva, as if they were meeting her at some after business soiree rather than a potential orgy. As if they were there to discuss her career aspirations rather than to fuck her blind.

Trey and Lenny, the quiet pair, came out of their shells slowly, as the drinks flowed and Blake teased them good-naturedly. Eva helped put them at their ease by asking them questions about themselves and smiling at them warmly. The only question became, as the minutes passed, who was going to make the first move as to why we were all here.

And of course it was Eva who did the honors. What was amazing was that she did it without saying a word.

She'd worn a sexy, low-cut cocktail dress, of all things, short enough to show off her lovely slender thighs in their black stockings and low enough to keep her deep cleavage on full display. At some point while smiling up at Trey she let the shoulder strap of the dress slip down her arm so that suddenly most of one magnificent tit was on view. Within seconds the other shoulder strap drooped down also and I knew that she would soon be topless.

The polite conversation continued, though it was obvious none of the men could take their eyes off Eva's slowly emerging tits. All four guys were dressed very casually, in shorts and tank-tops, as if they'd spent the evening in the gym and had maybe just emerged from the showers. The bulges in their shorts were obvious from the start, but now they were growing apace, tenting out the fabric with what seemed to be truly monstrous growths.

"Oh my, I seem to be losing my dress," Eva said at last, as the garment slipped down to her waist and her gorgeous full tits emerged. "I guess I'm getting a little drunk."

No one said anything, but slowly all four men came in closer to her, till she was surrounded by virile young studs, all of them hung, all of them obviously horny as hell.

I stood to one side and observed, as if I were watching a pornographic video. I had my camera ready, for I knew I was about to witness something amazing.

"Beautiful tits," Ross announced softly. And suddenly he was reaching up both hands to cup Eva's breasts and roll them around gently on her chest.

"And gorgeous ass," Trey muttered, as he watched from one side while Eva's dress slid down off her hips to the floor. He began stroking her taut buns almost tenderly, as if he'd never before seen such a stunning rear-end.

Eva stood there wearing nothing but her black stockings, a lacy black garter belt, and a pair of stiletto heels. She moaned softly as the two men caressed her. And she let her hand reach down to stroke the promising bulge in Ross's shorts. She then began slowly to sink to her knees between them, and suddenly she was eye level with four monstrous mounds distending four pairs of shorts. She glanced up at Ross, hooked her fingers into his waistband, and pulled down gently. The great curve of his cock remained caught inside the garment for a second or two and then sprang free like some gigantic hunk of rubbery pipe. It bounced up and down slowly, a mammoth brown growth with a shiny pink head. It pointed to the ground at a forty five degree angle, still not fully erect. It looked to be nearly ten inches long.

"Oh my," Eva whispered, her eyes widening. But then almost at once she was turning to Lenny, hauling down his shorts, gazing in awe at another huge black cock that bounced and swayed in the air as soon as it was free. Another ten-incher, maybe slightly thicker than Ross's. It jutted straight out, pointing at Eva's face, though I got the impression this too was not yet fully erect.

She glanced at me quickly, as if to say "What have I gotten myself into here?" But then she was smiling, almost licking her lips. She turned to Trey, hauled his shorts down, gave off a gasp as his monstrous prick loomed into view. It was the biggest yet, nearly eleven inches of throbbing black man-meat that seemed to hang almost to his knees.

"Oh fuck," she muttered. "Such beautiful cocks. Such beautiful black cocks."

She gazed at them, almost mesmerized by the sight of so much manhood. Then she softly planted a kiss on each one in turn, letting her full lips linger midway up the shafts. A kiss and a promise, so to speak, for we all knew she'd be sucking them all soon enough. In the meantime Blake was nudging his way into the group, his own shorts removed, his cock in hand. He shoved it into Eva's face and she grinned and kissed it in welcome. It was already fully erect. Blake had been quietly masturbating as he watched Eva undress his friends. He was ready to go. He wanted his cock sucked. But for now he was going to have to wait in line.

Eva was gripping Ross's dick in one hand, Trey's in the other. She hefted them like a couple of heavy weights. And she was glancing over at me.

"Jerry, get some shots of this. I want a record," she said, and she shuffled around to face me, hauling the cocks along with her.

She began to rub the cocks into her face and I knelt down to photograph her. Blake and Lenny moved closer, and as she smeared two dicks around by her mouth, flicking her tongue at them as she did so, they rubbed their own pricks over her forehead, into her eyes, onto her cheeks. For a while Eva's lovely face was completely obliterated beneath the onslaught of cock, four of them, all of them huge.

"Fuck, I love it! Fuck, I just love it!" came her voice from beneath the marauding cocks.

My camera clicked, recording forever the obscene spectacle.

Eventually she could hold out no longer. I could sense that her mouth was watering. She turned her head and sank her mouth down over Ross's cock, gulping in as much as she could and beginning a vigorous up and down sucking motion on his man-meat. The other men left their pricks resting on her face as she sucked, waiting their turn.

They all seemed to be getting harder by the second, if that were possible, and they weren't the only ones. My own cock was by this time fully erect in my pants to the point where I was uncomfortable. While I continued to photograph Eva with one hand, I opened up my pants with the other and in seconds I too was stepping closer with my hard-on jutting out in front of me. Eva was going to be a very busy young lady for the next little while.

She sucked on Ross for some time, driving her mouth down as deep as she could on his massive shaft. Her one hand squeezed his balls tenderly while the other gripped his cock base. She could ingest only about half of his meat. It was just too huge, too thick. And when she finally pulled her mouth up and off his prick she was panting, gasping, and a string of saliva drooled from her lips.

She turned her head, sank her mouth down over Lenny's hard-on. Her head resumed its up and down sucking motion. Her hands flailed around for a moment then settled around the cocks of Blake on one side and Ross on the other. Trey gripped his dick in his fist and rubbed it gently into her cheek.

"She sucks so good. She's one expert little cocksucker," Lenny said, looking straight at me. "You're one lucky guy."

I wasn't going to argue. I had to admit I'd developed a whole new appreciation of my pretty young wife over the past little while. Was there a part of me that wondered, that worried where all this was leading? Absolutely. But for now the thrill of the moment had taken over. I wasn't in the mood to analyze any of this wild behavior. I was taking pictures of my wife on her knees sucking four cocks. The excitement of that blocked out any other emotion for now.