Experiments in Matrimony

Story Info
Young wife puts on a show for husband.
9.9k words
3.83
45k
58
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eva and I had been married for ten years when we realized our sex life needed a boost. We still loved each other, we were not interested in divorce, but our erotic life had become routine. It was in danger of tapering off altogether. We had no children, but were very busy with our respective careers, mine in the insurance business, Eva's at a local college where she taught second and third year English courses. We had time and money to travel every summer, and apart from the sexual issue we were very content. Neither one of us ever wanted to cheat. We were determined to be honest with each other if ever such a temptation arose. I can't say I was surprised then when one evening Eva said she had a suggestion to make.

"Tell me right away if you think this is out of line, and I'll never mention it again," she said. "But how would you feel about watching me suck another man's cock?"

Eva may be a professor of English, but once in a while she can be incredibly blunt. For a moment I didn't know what to say. I was kind of tongue-tied.

"I know it's an outrageous thing to suggest," she went on, "but we both know the state of our sex life. We both know we need some kind of jolt."

"You're absolutely right," I acknowledged. "I agree one hundred percent. But sucking another man's cock?"

"With you watching. With you in the room. I'd never do this without your consent, without your approval."

Again I was silent for a moment or two, my mind racing.

"And who exactly did you have in mind? Whose cock would you be sucking?"

"Well, here's the thing. Classes are almost over for the year, and there's a young man in one of my blocks, a nice boy, not the brightest, but nice enough. He's made it pretty obvious he finds me attractive."

This didn't surprise me. Eva is in her late twenties but looks way younger. She's petite, with gorgeous legs, a trim little ass, a stunningly pretty face, and a set of tits remarkable on a woman so slender. Full, heavy breasts with rock-hard, erect nipples that are somehow often discernible even through her bras. With all this going for her you might ask how our sex life would have become routine. All I can say is ten years and more of sex with the same person, no matter how appealing, can sometimes pale after a while.

"Did he make a pass at you?"

"Not exactly. We've had some talks after class. He's let it be known that if I wanted a fling, he'd be more than happy to be considered."

"He hasn't harassed you? He hasn't tried to touch you?"

"Never. Not even close. Though one day he did take out his cock to show me."

"What! Isn't that harassment? Couldn't you get him thrown out of college?"

"I'm sure I could. But this came after an hour discussing a pretty erotic novel. I think the entire class was turned on. And as I say, he and I had already had some talk after class. I just found it funny. I had him put his cock away, but the sight of it got me thinking."

"That you'd like to suck it?"

"Yes. I have to be honest. It was just so big, Jerry. So beautiful. I thought, considering our present situation, it might be worth conducting a little experiment. Will you think about it at least?"

I promised I would, thinking at the time that there was no way I'd consent to such an "experiment," as Eva called it. What kind of husband would want to watch his pretty young wife suck some horny stud's big dick, I asked myself, even in the cause of reviving a marriage's sex life?

Turns out I was the kind of husband who would be interested in such a thing. The more I thought about it, the more appealing the notion became. So that in a matter of days the thing was set up and one Friday evening I was sitting there in my living room watching my wife stride up to a handsome young stud and begin kissing him quite passionately.

We'd been introduced, the young stud and I. His name was Blake. We'd shaken hands and had a couple of drinks. Now the show was beginning and I was sitting there across the room, my heart racing, and, surprise of surprises, my cock erecting in my pants before the action had really started. Anticipation, I guess. I knew we were in for an interesting evening.

He'd worn a crisp white shirt for the occasion and as their kiss broke off Eva began unbuttoning it for him. He ran his hands up and down her bare arms gently but otherwise stayed completely passive. This must have been a weird experience for him after all, and I think he was unsure quite how to act. He seemed not to want to appear too aggressive, and was willing to let Eva take the initiative and set the pace.

Which she was clearly willing to do. She folded his shirt off his shoulders and ran her hands up and down his chest, his arms, his shoulders. He had a terrific build, all pure bulging muscle. She turned to look at me as she stroked him, mouthing the word "Wow!" and smiling. I sat there passively watching this tableau, my cock continuing to erect. I felt as if I was watching the beginning of a pornographic video, which in a way I guess I was.

Eva sank slowly to her knees and began stroking her hand up and down the obvious bulge of his cock through his pants. She leaned forward and rubbed her face against the mound, then raised both hands to begin unbuckling his belt, unzipping his fly, opening up his pants. She gently eased them down and he stepped from them and kicked them to one side with his discarded shirt. Eva was suddenly confronted by the monstrous bulge of his shorts, and she repeated the stroking procedure with her hand, the rubbing routine with her face. She was beginning to breathe heavily. I could tell how turned on she was.

She gave me one quick glance and then hooked her fingers into the waistband of his shorts. She pulled down gently and the bulk of his cock seemed to curve down under the fabric. But suddenly it snapped free and bounced up and down to one side of her face. Her eyes widened and she gave off an audible gasp.

"My God, it wasn't this big when you showed it to me!" she grinned.

"It wasn't hard then. I wasn't this excited," he muttered.

It didn't appear to be completely hard even now, but it loomed out hugely from his crotch, so thick and heavy it still tilted to the ground. It had the girth of a man's wrist and was I'm sure nearly nine inches long. From across the room I could detect a blue vein throbbing on one side of it.

"So beautiful. So beautiful," Eva murmured, staring fixedly at it. She made no move to touch it, as if she just wanted to savor the sight of it before she actually did anything.

Blake simply stood there, completely naked, his dick jutting out like some monstrous unnatural growth. As all three of us gazed at it, the shaft seemed to twitch higher, angling up by imperceptible degrees. I wondered how long Eva would go before grabbing it and stuffing it in her mouth, but she seemed determined to take her time.

She tilted her head, finally, while locking her hands on his muscular thighs. She brought her head up underneath the massive shaft, let it rest up along one side of her face. It covered her chin, her cheek, her eye, her forehead. She angled it upwards with her face, then shifted slightly to let it roll to the other side of her nose. She was playing with it, teasing it, allowing it to roll about and stiffen further on her features.

And all Blake could do was gaze down at her lovely face and groan. His prick was growing harder by the second. It actually seemed to be growing even bigger. I again wondered how Eva was going to be able to stuff it in her mouth.

For the time being she wasn't going to try. She propped the growing erection up with her fingers on its underside and began licking his balls. The heavy velvet pouch shifted from side to side as her tongue curled this way and that. Her mouth opened wide and she sucked one bloated testicle inside. She slurped on it for several seconds before letting it plop free. Then she drew his other ball between her lips and began to suck some more.

My own cock by this time was fully erect and I quickly unzipped and forced my pants and shorts down and off. I began slowly masturbating at the sight of my lovely young wife sucking the balls of this handsome stud. Whatever erotic excitement had been missing in our marriage the last few years, we seemed to have rediscovered.

She finally let his testicle slop from her mouth. His entire scrotum glistened with a patina of her saliva. And she was gripping his now fully erect cock in one hand and tilting it down over her face. She began licking it from the balls up, scraping her tongue in a long. slow, teasing motion till she reached the head. She glanced over at me, then up into Blake's face. Then she sank her wet mouth down over the head of his prick and he gave off a loud groan.

"Eva, I don't know how long I can last," he moaned.

She pulled her mouth off him briefly to smile up at him.

"Don't worry about it. Come whenever you want," she reassured him.

Her mouth slid back onto his cockhead and she drew as much of the shaft as she could between her lips. It was only a few inches, because his shaft was just so damned thick. Her fingers curled around the base of it and she shucked up and down. Her other hand cupped his swollen ball sac and gently squeezed and teased.

Her head began an up and down sucking motion on his cock. Her fist kept up its steady pumping action. And it was obvious Blake wasn't going to last long. His thighs began to tense, his knees to tremble. I could see this clearly from my seat across the room. The only question was who would come first, him or me.

Eva seemed to sense the closeness of his orgasm. She glanced up at him and suddenly pulled her mouth up and off his prick. Her fist let go also, and his cock twitched and swayed in the air. I swear it damn near steamed. A thick pearl of pre-cum oozed from its head and drooled down in a long elastic string. Eva caught it on her tongue and lapped it up greedily. Then she knelt there in front of him, glancing anxiously from his cock to his face, as if half expecting his sperm to start gushing then and there.

She waited several seconds, watching another glob of pre-cum gather and curl down his cockhead. Then, as if reassured that she wasn't going to get hosed down yet, she unzipped her top and let it fall to her waist. She wore no bra, and her big full tits swayed free. She knelt up higher and slotted his blazing hard-on into her cleavage. She began an up and down motion, fucking him with her tits. She used both hands to force her breasts together around his cock. She gazed up into his face, trying to judge how much longer till he would shoot his load.

"Tell me when you're about to come," she told him. "I want to know."

He couldn't answer. He was too far gone.

I was pretty close myself. I stood up and took a moment or two to undress completely. My cock loomed out, fully erect, and a pearl of fluid escaped my own glans. I stepped a little closer, my dick swaying from side to side. Eva glanced at me, then let Blake's cock slip from between her tits. With one hand she gripped it midway up the shaft and sank her mouth back down on it as deep as she could go. Her other hand slid down inside her crumpled dress, deep between her legs. I knew she was wearing no underpants and could easily now begin fingering herself.

Her head began a vigorous up and down motion on his prick. Her hand shucked up and down on the base. And soon he was groaning, his hand coming down to cup her head. He was trying to force her face deeper on his massive cock.

I caught sight of a stream of silver sperm escaping her lips and suddenly she was rearing back her head, letting his spurting dick slip from her mouth. Her lips were open and sealed completely with a wall of semen. The white goo overflowed her mouth and began drooling down her chin. Two thick strands of cum were soon dangling from her face and swaying in the breeze.

Her eyes rolled up to his face and I could tell she was probably thinking "You were going to tell me when you came!" But she gamely continued to pump the base of his cock, drawing up his spunk and letting it paint her face.

A monstrous slug of cum shot up her cheek and into her eye, curling around the socket and hanging there for a second like some grotesque silver eye-patch. It was about to pour back down her cheek from the force of its own weight when a second huge jet spiralled up and in right on top of it. Her head was tilted back in readiness so that the two wads combined to form a thick pool in the socket of her eye. The overflow drooled slowly down her cheek to hang off her chin along with the first two strands.

More jets followed as she continued to jerk him off, many of them, thick, pearly streamers that splattered the other side of her face, her cheek, her forehead. One blast rode all the way up the center of her face, hooking over the bridge of her nose and then at an angle across her forehead, followed by another rope right between her eyes. Her fist pumped, his cock jerked, and wad after wad of creamy cum fountained up her face.

I'd never seen anyone come so hard. It just went on and on, till Eva's beautiful face was drenched with sperm. And she never flinched. It was as if she wanted every drop of his ejaculate on her face. The deluge was clearly turning her on. She began whimpering and moaning, as she often did when she was about to climax. And as the last of his semen spurted onto her face her thighs clenched tight around her diddling fingers and I knew she was coming. A huge shudder ran through her and she gave off a stifled gasp.

She let go his drooling cock and he stepped back, giving me room to move forward. And as my beautiful wife knelt there, still shuddering her climax, totally blinded by the quart and a half of sperm Blake had deposited on her face, I began to add to the mess, pumping my hard-on, shooting out glob after glob of jizz all over her lovely features.

She continued to shudder and quake gently, letting my semen rain down onto her face.

I splattered both cheeks, both eyes, her nose, her forehead. At one point, with her head still tilted back, she opened her mouth wide and let me spurt two heavy jets into the back of her throat. She deliberately resisted swallowing, instead letting the thick sperm pour from her lips and down her chin as I pumped the last of my cum into her right eye.

She was a mess, her entire face splattered with semen. The silver goo drained down her neck and down over her naked tits. It poured down her torso and soiled her dress. And she kept pursing her lips, forcing more and more sperm from her clogged mouth.

"Holy fuck!" I heard Blake gasp as he stood beside me. His huge cock was deflating slowly, drooling spunk down his leg.

My balls were finally drained and I stood beside Blake, gazing down in amazement at my splattered wife. What an incredible erotic sight she was. We couldn't take our eyes off her. Eventually I stepped back and took up my camera, which I'd kept handy. I quickly took a series of shots of her sperm-soiled face, knowing that she'd want a record of this momentous evening. She knelt there passively, letting the cum roll off her face and down between her tits.

And then I noticed Blake quickly dressing. I think he was in partial shock at what he'd just done to Eva. He seemed embarrassed and anxious to leave.

"I've got to go," he said. "This was just incredible. Thanks for everything."

I was too dazed myself to say much in response as he headed for the door. I let him go and continued to photograph Eva's drenched face.

"You okay?" I finally asked. I was helping her to her feet, handing her tissues for her face.

In seconds we were naked in the shower together. She still hadn't spoken.

"Jerry that was terrific!" she said at last. "I can't believe how hard I came! I was so turned on! How about you? Did you enjoy it? Did you enjoy watching your pretty wife getting splattered with another man's cum?"

"I have to admit I did. The sight of you with that enormous dick in your mouth, and then all that sperm!"

"It was an amazing load, wasn't it? And then you added a whole bunch more!"

"You seemed to enjoy it so much!"

"I did. And the fact that you were there, watching me! It added a whole new, strange dimension to everything."

"For me too. I was seeing a whole other side of you."

"A slutty, whorish side?"

"I guess so. The fact that you would do such things, and enjoy it so much, it made me want you all the more."

"And that's the whole point of this experiment, isn't it? I think we should continue it."

"What did you have in mind?"

"Fucking as well as sucking. How would you feel about watching me fuck Blake?"

"You really want to?"

"I do. I want to feel that big beautiful cock inside me. I'm curious how I'd handle it."

"I guess the question is, how would I handle it?"

"You're unsure?"

"We'll find out. Let's do it. But Blake left in a hurry. I think he was embarrassed. You may have to talk him into it."

Of course he didn't need much persuading. Eva talked to him during the last few days of class and he invited us up to the loft he shared with a couple of roommates. We would have the place to ourselves for the evening, apparently. The roommates ran a local gym that stayed open late. He didn't see much of them.

When we showed up the following Friday Blake seemed to have gotten over his shock, or embarrassment, or whatever it was. He was relaxed and funny and full of small talk as he made us a couple of drinks.

We sat talking for several minutes, as if we were there for a pleasant chat rather than an evening of raw, three-way sex. But finally Eva stood up and strode over to where Blake was sitting. She stood in front of him, slipped the straps of her dress off her shoulders, and let the entire garment fall to the floor. She wore nothing underneath except a black garter belt and a pair of black nylon stockings. She knelt down between his legs and began to unzip his pants.

He was gazing down at her with a kind of awe. He didn't say a word, but just obligingly raised himself enough to let her pull off his pants and then his undershorts. His enormous dick was already partially erect. It jutted up and swayed to the left and Eva gripped it and dipped her head to begin sucking. From across the room I watched her pretty head move up and down for a moment. Then I stood up and moved in for a closer look, my camera at the ready.

Eva really did know how to suck a cock. And I knew she was enjoying extra satisfaction because of the sheer size of the thing. I'm not exactly small in the cock department, but I had nothing on Blake. The thickness of the shaft stretched her lips to capacity. And she seemed to be taking its enormous length as a challenge. She began angling her face so that she could engorge as much of the shaft as possible. Her nostrils flared with the effort. I've no idea how she did it but at one point I swear she almost gulped in the entire thing.

Blake gazed down at her and stroked back the hair from either side of her face. He was breathing heavily already and I wondered just how long he could take Eva's expert cock-sucking. None of us wanted this to end too soon.

Eva seemed to be wondering the same thing. Suddenly she drew her mouth up and off his steaming cock. She stood up, gripped his dick, and clambered up onto his lap. She squatted over him, spreading her legs wide. With bent knees she lowered herself onto his hard-on, nudging its tip between the moist folds of her pussy. Then she sank slowly down, impaling herself on his giant prick. She gave off a low moan of satisfaction as she did so.

From behind her I could watch the granite column disappearing inside her. Down and down she sank until all I could see were his balls beneath the crack of her ass. He was in her all the way.