Experiments in Open Marriage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dkmywife
dkmywife
384 Followers

Bill kissed her and picked her and carried her to the shower. The shower was the sort that sprayed you from both sides and from underneath ensuring that no part of the body was missed while showering. It was also made plain that this shower was not meant for mere hygiene. Several holes came up out of the floor of the shower and could be directed from a control panel inside the shower. On the floor was a custom tile structure that allowed one to kneel comfortably on the floor with several nozzles strategically placed to direct a flow of pulsating water up between your legs, the angle and pressure being adjustable.

Another feature was a shelf that appeared to be a 'seat' of sorts for someone to be pressed up against the shower wall, obviously not for hygienic purposes. You couldn't just sit on his, but it gave the impression of being a place where your ass could sit while being held in place by someone...the purpose of this feature was obvious. Laurie was eager to give every feature she could see a thorough 'testing'. When she was put down Bill turned on the shower from outside and then tested the water to see if it was warm before they entered. They were both greeted by several jets of water as Bill adjusted the jets to hit specific parts of their bodies. He then pulled out an applicator hose from the wall and began to coat Laurie's body with a healthy supply of liquid soap. It smelled of lavender as she enjoyed the cool sensation of the liquid pouring over her. She then took the applicator and coated his chest and shoulders with soap before he turned her around and pulled her back to his front.

His hands spread the soap all over her body missing nothing to her delight as she felt his cock work its way up to full functioning capacity. She felt him snake his cock underneath her as he lifted her up so that she was sitting on top of his shaft so that she could see it protrude from underneath her. What of it she could see protruding from her was impressive, but the fact was she had at least 6" of cock she could not see, but definitely could feel. A moan of eager, nervous apprehension escaped her as she anticipated having this monster impaling her.

At that moment his hands grazed over her breasts and pinched her nipples before placing his open palms over her breasts and squeezing, rubbing and kneading them deliciously before move up to her neck and shoulders as she reached down to his cock and let her hands coat it with soap while pulling up against her as her pelvis rotated on its base absorbing his warmth of their connection...mild though it was. Bill then had her kneel on the floor over the nozzles and where she found his soapy cock level with her face once she settled onto the device in the floor. Bill surprised her with a nice jet of water perfectly angled to stimulate her pussy with an aggressive pulsation.

Once in position she could move her pelvis over the pulsating jet of water allowing her maximum enjoyment. Staring back at her was the most perfect cock she had seen. Wrapping her hand around it she found his girth divine and his length daunting. The first cock she had touched other than her husbands in years. She found that she really, really liked how it felt in her hands and knew that she would love to feel it buried deep inside her recesses. She continued to lick his shaft while stroking her hand over its length before finally taking the head into her mouth. Seldom had she enjoyed doing this but she, for whatever reason, wanted to do this for him. Because she wanted to do this, she found that she liked it and enjoyed how his cock felt sliding between her lips and over her tongue. Of course she knew, being that she had seldom done this wouldn't be able to take very much of him, but she did her best and took as much of him into her as she could. His moans of clear approval drove her on and relished his cock.

While she did this the warm pulse of the water hitting her pussy and clit as she rocked her pelvis over the jet bringing herself to the first orgasm she'd had in the presence of a man other than her husband since getting married. She moaned out in orgasm with his cock in her mouth the vibration of which caused Bill to moan loudly as the sensation brought him immense pleasure. The sound he made turned Laurie on immensely and she then tried to take more of his cock down her throat while bobbing her head back and forth. After a while Bill had her stand and pressed her hard against the wall and kissed her passionately indicating that he wanted a bit more of her. "I was going to wait to fuck you, but I don't want to wait...if you wouldn't mind that is."

With that she smiled and kissed him then said "If you insist" and he picked her up and settled her ass onto the shelf in the wall. Bill then hit a button on the panel and two loops came down from the ceiling and she placed her feet in the loops while Bill gripped her by the waist holding her in place. She saw the 11" cock come into position and rub itself over her mound before finally sliding over her clit, down her slit until it found her opening...dripping with anticipation. As the head of his cock came to rest against the opening Laurie let out a sigh of nervous anticipation as once again she felt his heat. Looking into his eyes she brought his face to hers then moved to his ear to whisper "Please fuck me... be gentle" then moved back and kissed him with as much passion as she could muster.

With her arms wrapped around his neck and her tongue dancing with his she felt the head of his cock slip inside and slowly she felt the shaft of his warm, blood filled cock fill her. She felt his girth stretch her open and fill her with the most exquisite sensation as she felt his cock pulse as it entered her pussy. She broke the kiss and let out a kind of gasp and then threw her head back as she cried. "Ahhh...Unhhh...Oh my God...Oh my God." And she kissed him again as she bent her legs just enough to bring another inch or two into her causing her to moan into his mouth. He reached a point where he stopped held himself in place and pulled out just enough and then he drove into her a few inches more. "Ahhhh....uhn...aaaahhh!" she cried as he slid the last few inches into her.

Laurie was in aww of the warm sensation of their connection. She could feel his pulse as she ground her pelvis hard against his trying to get more of him into her. Her body was responding to their connection in ways she had never experienced before. Just having his cock inside her...not even moving...was causing her to feel exquisite muscular contractions that were increasing in their intensity as she realized that she was approaching an orgasm just having him inside her. Before she knew it or could prepare for it she exploded in orgasm. But instead of crying out in bliss she grabbed his head and kissed him passionately while she groaned in bliss from the spasms wracking her body. When her orgasm subsided she broke the kiss panting then said "Take me to bed and fuck me...Please" she said to which he readily complied.

Picking her up he held her weight easily as she pulled her feet from the loops. They walked to the forward cabin dripping wet still connected at the hip. Instead of laying Laurie on her back he sat on the bed and with her riding him slid back onto the mattress. Laurie then sat up got her knees under and let her body settle onto his driving his cock deeper still. This had the unexpected effect of creating another orgasm to burst forth. Her spasms were so intense she had to lean forward to keep herself upright. Her eyes blazed with lust for the man inside her and she rolled forward to kiss him again then wrapped her arms around his neck as she rocked her pelvis to slide herself over his shaft. Stroking his face she said to him "You know I'm going to want this again...right?"

Bill smiled up at her and stroked her cheek and said "If you insist."

She moved in kissed him driving his cock deep again and whispered "I insist."

He then pulled her to him rolled them both over and began slowly pulling his cock from her and moving slowly back in again fucking her slowly grinding their bodies together stopping several times to accommodate one of several orgasms Laurie where she shrieked in blissful agony. Finally he felt his pending orgasm approaching and got to his knees and pulled her hips to his. He then grasped onto her pelvis with a firm grip and began to increase his strokes slowly increasing his speed and depth as their skins slapped together. Laurie encouraged him "Fuck me...fuck me hard...God I love your cock!" He obliged her by fucking her hard and fast driving her to another orgasm until finally he buried his cock deep grinding his pelvis to her and came unleashing his cum deep inside Laurie. He merely grunted...and slammed himself into her...grunted again...and released another load of cum into her.

He fell next to her still connected while Laurie reached for a blanket on the stand next to them and covered them. Silence was mixed with the slapping of water against the hull and the far off cry of a seal somewhere off in the distance. Bill pulled her to him and wrapped the blanket more tightly around them saying "If you give me a bit, we can do that again."

Laurie smiled and said "I'm not leaving yet. Besides I want you to take me doggy style" and kissed him.

Twenty minutes later they got the shower going again and after cleaning up a bit Laurie reached for the loops that were still hanging from the ceiling and bent over as Bill took up station behind her again as she said "Now fuck me like you own me". He did this time instead of taking his time he just drove his entire length deep making Laurie squeal with delight as he bottomed out inside her. He fucked her pussy as savagely as he had fucked anyone else so that the only sounds coming from the yacht, had anyone been there to hear it, besides a slumbering harbor seal, was the sound of their bodies coming together and the whimpers of a woman trying not to cum. The harbor seal eventually left after Laurie squealed in orgasm one last time as Bill grunted and filled her with his cum again.

Laurie was tempted, she later told me, that she wanted to call and say she was staying out with the girls only she figured I'd want to come get her. So after nearly two hours she stepped off the yacht with Bills help who then walked her to the car. They fought the urge to kiss but succumbed in the shadows near her car. Bill said as he hugged her "I've wanted to invite you here since we met. I hope you were serious when you said you wanted to do this again."

"I am" she said quietly to him. "I am very serious about seeing you like this again, for as long as you will tolerate me." He responded with only another passionate kiss.

"I'm glad to hear that. I think I'll stay on board tonight just in case you decide to come back for a visit"

They laughed softly as they separated while my wife took his words to heart, wondering if she could find a way to come back.

My wife came home sat at the table with a look on her face that told me that she had done the deed. So, she had me sit down and told me what had happened, mostly to gauge my reaction to the news that she had just spent the last few hours fucking Bill. She put her hand on mine and looked me in the eye and said "It happened. He and I went for drinks and, well, one thing led to another and well he took me to his boat and we had a drink and one thing led to another and...we were in his shower and then in the cabin on his bed...' her face reddened almost afraid to say the word, '...and we, we...uhmmm...we fucked."

She wasn't teary eyed, ashamed or the least bit remorseful. She knew that I'd wanted her to do this for a while and decided that if I was serious about it she might as well find out right now.

When I got excited and asked her about it she sighed in relief, then asked if she could go back to him for the night. That was the first time I'd ever seen my wife lay rubber as she peeled out of the driveway.

Our open marriage experiment started that night.

dkmywife
dkmywife
384 Followers
12