Explaining to Mommy

Story Info
Crossdresser tells mother he wants to be a girl.
6k words
4.53
12.1k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TammyPanty
TammyPanty
1,173 Followers

"I wanted to make your 18th birthday special, so I bought a pretty gift for you." Said my mother as she handed me a pink box with a very feminine bow attached to it.

"What is it? What do you mean?" I asked as I took the box from her.

"I know how you like to wear my pretty lingerie, and I just thought you should now have your own lingerie so you'll stop sneaking into my panty drawer." Smiled Mom.

"You know I do that? I don't do it for any strange reason, I do it because it feels so much more normal for me." I replied.

"Then go ahead, open your birthday present. I'm sure you'll love it." Directed my mother.

I did as she asked and was over-the-moon with excitement as she had gotten me a beautiful full set of lingerie. Full cut panties, an ankle length half-slip, a matching camisole, and a wonderful training bra. Also in the box was a six strap garter belt and a half dozen pair of stockings.

"It's beautiful! I've always wanted to have my own lingerie, and now I have it!" I said with delight.

"Here's another present, but it's more practical than pretty." Said Mom as she handed me a second gift.

As I opened the second package it was two dozen full cut Olga Secret Hug panties in all kinds of colors and loaded with pretty lace.

"This is the most wonderful present I could have! I can wear pretty panties every day going forward and I will absolutely love it!" I squealed.

"I hope I'm not being too forward, but I thought you might like it if I took your picture dressed in your new set of lingerie. Would you like that?" Asked Mom.

"I would love it!" I said quickly.

"Well then, go ahead and strip fully naked and I'll help you with any questions you have about putting these things on." Said Mom.

I quickly began to undress, and in no time at all I was fully nude in front of my mother. It had been a long time since she saw me in this condition and she immediately noticed my pubic area was fully shaved as were my legs and chest.

"You don't have any body hair?" She asked.

"I began shaving it when it first came in and now it barely grows at all." I replied.

"Without any hair between your legs you would think your penis would look larger, but it doesn't. Don't take this the wrong way, but you have a very tiny penis." Smiled Mom.

"I'm aware of that, and it's just the way I like it." I said looking down at my naked body.

"Does it get much bigger when you have an erection?" Asked Mom.

"Not really, because when I feel it starting to grow I do everything in my power to stop it. This may sound weird, but I hate having any sort of sensation of an erection. I feel dirty and disgusted when I have those sensations. I've developed a tremendous amount of control over it and I'm to the point now I rarely, if ever, have an erection. I'm fully soft now and I'm standing here naked." I said proudly.

"Well, that's really amazing. It must be your natural state of mind that helps you suppress what it wants to do. Tell me, have you ever ejaculated?" Asked Mom.

"Once. It happened as I pulled on my little cock. I was scared when it happened, thinking something was wrong with me. Since I had never done it before, the flow from my penis was very heavy and seemed like it would just never stop. I have never, ever, let it happen again. I don't want it to ever happen again." I said with certainty.

"Well then, let's get you into your sexy outfit and I'll take some photos." Said Mom.

I pulled on the garter belt, pulled up the panties, and with a little help from my mother, got the training bra positioned properly. The camisole was next, followed by the stockings pulled up and attached to the garter belt. The half-slip was last and felt so normal and natural as I stepped into it and pulled it up.

"I can let you use some of my lipstick and one of my wigs for now so we can almost complete your look." Said Mom.

With the lipstick and wig in place, I looked into the mirror and was stunned with how feminine and female I looked naturally. Seeing this immediately convinced me I was correct in my thinking of wanting to be a girl way more than I ever wanted to be a boy.

In no time at all my mother had taken several photos of me. Nothing was overly sexual and nasty in nature, just a pretty girl in her beautiful lingerie posing for photos. When we decided we had enough my mother asked me;

"Why don't you stay dressed and join me on the sofa, I want you to explain to me everything you are thinking and everything you would like to do going forward."

"I'd like that." I replied.

"Would it be more comfortable for you if I put on my long nightgown and my chiffon dressing robe? I'd have my panties on underneath so it would just be two girls in lingerie talking." Asked Mom.

"That would be really nice. Wear your pink nightgown and robe, the one on the left of your closet." I smiled.

"Oh you; you know a lot about my lingerie." Smiled Mother.

I settled onto the sofa feeling very feminine and admiring how I looked in my new set of lingerie. I was delighted I had no male sexual feelings at all; I felt a moderately strong desire to share my femininity with a good looking man. My mother returned to the room in her long nightgown and chiffon robe. She looked very feminine and it was obvious she was not wearing a bra as her nipples were plainly visible poking up under her nighty. She sat down next to me on the sofa close to me so our legs were touching.

"Now here we go, it's just two girls sitting together and talking." Smiled my mother.

"Thanks again for this beautiful lingerie, it was really thoughtful of you. I love it and it fits so well." I said.

"Well, it's a start, and as I know more about what you like I can buy you more so you can wear at least a bra and panties on a daily basis. I have a question I would like for you to answer; have you ever had any sexual desires to be with a girl? Have you ever kissed a girl in an intimate way?" Asked my mother.

As she asked this I could see her nipples growing larger in her nighty.

"I can't remember any time where I found myself having a sexual thought about another girl. It seems totally unnatural for me. I want to be the pretty girl in any sexual relationship I have. I want to be the girl who gets a man sexually excited. And you are the only girl I have ever kissed, but of course, not in an intimate way." I answered.

"Well, maybe we can work on that. I know what you mean wanting to sexually excite a man. It's something I have always loved doing. Since we're being honest with each other, I should tell you I have had passionate sexual intercourse with well over 40 men during my life. I love the feeling of a man's hard penis entering my body and ejaculating." Said mom.

"You've never told me who my father is." I asked.

"That's because I never really knew who it was. When my doctor told me I was pregnant, and we counted back to when it could have happened, I had engaged in intercourse with five different men during that week. Men like having sex with me because I never made them wear a rubber, and I never took any type of birth control. I loved the natural feel of the men cumming inside me, and I guess I secretly wanted to have a baby, so I honestly don't know who impregnated me. I was too embarrassed to tell the doctor I had five different loads of semen and sperm inside my body during that week. I'm sorry honey." Said my mom is a quite tone.

"It's probably better that way, since I was born with a penis, but I really want nothing to do with it, I don't need a male trying to make a man out of me." I said with a smile.

"So you don't have any kind of male sexual urges?" Asked mom.

"None at all really. I get sexually excited when I dream about a man with a long hard erection putting it inside my body and ejaculating inside of me. I want to be a full time girl." I said with conviction.

"You want to be a girl full time?" Asked mom.

"Mom, for as long as I can remember I have always wanted to wear pretty, feminine bras and panties and slips every day. I really want to wear nylon stockings and a dress on a daily basis too. All I need to learn is how to apply make-up, and grow out my hair so I can style it in a feminine way."

"You want to do all that?" Asked mom.

"Yes. And I want nothing to do with having sex with any girl. I am a girl. I want men to want to have sex with me. I'm being really honest with you when I tell you I do not want to have a penis and ball sack between my legs. I find it really gross that I have them and I would be more than happy if they weren't there."

As I said this to my mother I could see her nipples growing larger and she slowly lowered her hand between her legs through her nightgown and began to slowly stroke her pussy which was creating a wet spot that could be easily seen.

"Oh baby, I know what you are feeling. You have strong female sexual thoughts just like I do. And with you telling me this it is getting me sexually excited. You don't have to if you don't want to, but would you kiss me now?" Asked mom.

I did not say a word, but I leaned in toward my mother and our lips came together in a wet kiss as I felt her tongue push into my mouth. My natural instinct was to suck on her tongue and as this happened, my mother reached out for my hand and guided it to the front of her nighty between her legs. She pushed my fingers into the wet spot between her legs and through her nightgown and panties I could feel the swollen lips of her pussy. I pulled back from our kiss and said;

"This is what I have always wanted between my legs and in my panties. Warm, wet lips that I could guide a man's hard erection into and coax him to ejaculation. I'm absolutely sure I'm a girl because all of my sexual thoughts are female."

"And that's okay baby. You are a very pretty girl too. I think it is totally normal for you to feel the way you do. Let me do one thing first and then we'll plan how you can live as the girl you want to be." Said mom.

"What do you want to do?" I asked.

"I want you to let me lift up your slip and put my hands in your panties. I want to gently pull on your little penis and see if I can make it get plump or hard in any way." Answered mom.

"Okay, you can try, but I would not expect anything to happen." I said as I gently parted my legs.

My mother resumed our tongue kiss as her hand slid under my slip and to the top of my panties. Then her hand slid down the front of my hairless crotch and I could tell she was searching for my tiny penis. After a couple of tries she managed to put her fingers on the helmet of my tiny, limp cock. She gently started pulling on it in and out but there was no physical reaction at all. I remained limp and so small that a shaft was impossible to feel. My mother pulled back from our kiss and said;

"Baby, you are so tiny down there. At your age, if a girl pulls on your penis you should be ejaculating really quickly, and you should be shooting out thick, white ropes of semen."

"Mommy, I think of myself as a girl. I want to dress like a girl, I want to think like a girl, I want to be treated like a girl, and I want to experience sex as a girl. I am most relaxed and comfortable when I look like I do right now, a pretty girl."

"I hear you loud and clear honey. If you'll let me, I'd like to try one more time to see if you will respond to me sexually."

"What do you want to do now?" I asked.

"I want you to take off your panties and lift up your slip and spread your legs so I can kneel in front of you and put your little penis in my mouth. I'm really good at sexually sucking on cocks and getting them to cum. Will you let me try?" She said in a pleading way.

I really wanted to prove to her that I was not physically capable of an erection or ejaculation as a male so I sighed and said;

"Okay...Go ahead and try. But I'm telling you, I will not cum and it's unlikely I'll get hard. I'm a girl mom. I want to have sex as a girl. But you can try."

I pulled my panties all the way off and lifted my long slip above my waist. I slowly spread my naked legs apart revealing my now really tiny penis and even smaller ball mound under it. My mother kneeled between my naked legs and lowered her mouth toward my penis head.

"Honey, your fully shaved pubes are really sexy, just so you know." Said my mother as she lowered her mouth between my legs and stuck out her tongue to lick my cock head.

She quickly sucked the helmet of my penis into her lips and I felt her tongue pushing on the slit at my cock tip. I experienced zero sexual feeling between my legs as my mother began to suck and lick me. I had no hint of an erection between my legs, but my nipples began to quickly grow in size and push against my new training bra. My mother had me in her mouth for at least a couple of minutes before she pulled back to take a breath.

"Nothing? Are you not at all stimulated?" She asked.

"My nipples are huge and I'm feeling them pushing against my training bra and my bra is feeling wet. I think as you sucked on my penis, my nipples discharged liquid with my excitement. But my penis is not at all sexually stimulated. It's because I am so convinced I am a girl. Mommy, if you really want to help me, I'd love you to teach me how to sexually please a male. I only want to experience sexual pleasure as a girl. Please stop sucking my tiny penis. It's gross and it is not in any way sexual for me. Please stop now. I really want to have sex with a man and I need you to teach me how."

"I'll stop baby. I didn't even taste any pre-cum when I licked the head of your penis. You're right, you really are a girl. I think it's obvious I need to help you live full-time as a girl. I'm sure you will be much happier. Would you like that?"

"I would LOVE it and I really want badly to do it. I want nothing to do with acting male. Will you teach me how to have sex with a man and how to pleasure him?"

My mother sat back on the sofa and I pulled my panties back on over my tiny, limp penis and lowered my slip.

"I can do that honey. One of the men I have been having sex with has been pushing me to invite another girl into bed with us. I've been resisting, but knowing what you want it might be a perfect opportunity for me to give him a threesome, and at the same time teach you how to sexually please a man."

"That sounds wonderful. I dream about a man ejaculating semen and sperm into my mouth and forcing me to swallow it. Does this man cum with a heavy load?" I asked.

"He has a very heavy load. He's only in his mid-20's so he is younger than me and has thick white ropes that shoot out of his cock when he cums."

I could see my mother was thinking about how she was going to do what I was asking her to do. She got up from the sofa and turned to me.

"Alright baby, let's start tonight since it is your birthday. This is the birthday you become the girl of your dreams. I'm going to give you one of my long sexy nightgowns for you to wear tonight. You can take off your bra, but leave your panties on under the nighty. Tomorrow we will pack up all your male clothing and I'll take you shopping for your new female wardrobe. Once we have that in place I'll call my friend and let him know my niece is in town and would be interested in the three of us getting together. He'll be extra excited to know I'm open to having sex with a family member."

The next day my mother took me shopping and she bought me a complete female wardrobe. Very pretty lingerie with lots of nylon and lace. Lots of training bras, and some full size bras as she told me she wanted to get me some external breast forms in a few days. I asked her to get me several nice tea dresses and a petticoat that I could wear under them. She was more than happy to get me what I wanted.

"Now honey, I want to get you several pairs of these no run tights. They are just like pantyhose but much stronger. They will hold your little penis and balls tight against your body and you can wear your pretty panties over them and when you spread your legs apart your crotch will be perfectly smooth."

We got a dozen pairs of tights in brown and black colors and even a pair of fishnet tights. I was totally thrilled with my new wardrobe and the fact that I was now going to face the world as what I truly knew I was and that was a girl.

All of my male clothing was gone. The only clothing I had was female which was fine with me as I just loved pulling on a clean pair of panties and a training bra every morning. I put on make-up and my wig every day while I waited for my natural hair to grow long. In about a week external breast forms arrived and they fit perfectly into my full size bra. They came with medical adhesive so I could attached them to my hairless chest, which I did and I quickly got used to having full sized breasts even under my nightgowns while I was sleeping.

It had been about two weeks when my mother told me she wanted me to do the grocery shopping for us and I was to begin to go into public as a girl. I was really excited about doing this as I wanted to see how easily I could pass. It did not take long for me to find out. My first outing to the grocery store the checker addressed me as "Miss" and on my second outing a man in the produce section struck up a conversation with me attempting to flirt with me. I felt fully relaxed and comfortable being a full-time girl.

As I slipped easily into my role as a girl, I found every male sexual thought I had previously held melt away. My male physical sexual traits as quickly melted away, and all of my involuntary male sexual expressions disappeared too. Even if I tried to have an erection, it was impossible. I did not wake up a single morning with an involuntary erection and I did not come close to wanting to ejaculate. The tights I had been wearing from morning until night held my tiny cock and balls tight to my body to the point where they became even smaller as they pushed back inside my body. I truly had convinced myself both mentally and physically that I was a girl, and I could not have been happier.

Meanwhile, my mother had been talking with her sex partner friend and he was very anxious to have a threesome with us. He asked her for a special wrinkle when he wanted her to tie his arms and legs to the bed while he was on his back and put a sleep mask over his eyes while he was on the bed naked with his rock hard erection standing straight up. This request was perfect for us because my mother could give me instructions and show me what to do. The evening arrived and the man who just went by the name "Bob" arrived at our house.

"Hi Bob, this is my niece Sandy. So nice of you to come." Said my mother and giving me the female name Sandy.

"The pleasure is all mine, and you two ladies look just beautiful!" Said Bob.

I was wearing my knee length tea dress with a petticoat underneath. My natural hair had grown close to my shoulders and my mother had given me a cute hairdo. All of my make-up was in place and I was more than ready for my first ever sexual experience with a man.

"Bob, why don't you go into the front bedroom and take off your clothes. Sandy and I will join you in a moment and get you into the position we talked about on the phone." Said my mother.

Bob was more than ready to do as my mother asked. He went to the bedroom and my mother said to me;

"We're going to keep all of our clothes on while we tie Bob to the bed the way he wants, then I want you to slowly undress in front of him all the way down to your bra and panties. Then, put on your long sexy pink nightgown with all the lace on it."

"You want Bob to watch this before we put on his blindfold?" I asked.

"Yes, it will cause him to get a really strong erection watching us undress. I'll slowly strip until I'm totally nude, then I'll put on my white chiffon and lace baby doll nighty. You should have fun watching Bob's cock get long and hard."

TammyPanty
TammyPanty
1,173 Followers
12