Explaining to Mommy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, I'm ready." Said Bob from the bedroom.

We were both fully clothed as we entered the bedroom and Bob was on the bed on his back. His penis was beginning to get plump and I could see he had a beautiful helmet on his circumcised head.

"Your niece Sandy is one lovely girl." Said Bob.

"I know honey. Now you need to stop talking while Sandy and I tie you down as you asked." Said my mother.

We tied Bob's wrists and ankles to the bedposts in a spread eagle position. As we spread his legs apart his penis bounced to attention showing us he was starting and erection. We had him tightly tied when my mother turned to me and said;

"Sandy baby, slowly undress as we discussed and show Bob what a pretty girl you are without your dress on."

I did as she asked and as Bob watched me I could see his penis growing long and stiff. I carefully placed my petticoat and dress to the side and when I was just in my bra and panties and tights I got my long pink nylon and lace nightgown on.

"Oh my God, are you sexy! Am I going to get to fuck your pretty little pussy?" Asked Bob quickly.

"Bob honey. You need to quiet down. Sandy and I are in control now and we'll do what we want to do with you. I'm going to strip down fully nude now and you just get that beautiful cock of yours as hard as it can be." Smiled my mother.

As my mother slowly undressed until she was fully nude, Bob's penis got even longer and harder and it began to quiver. My mother bent over Bob and she began a long tongue kiss as I was fixated on his erection. It began to shake and it looked like it was straining to grow even longer.

"You girls are really turning me on! I'm struggling to contain myself." Said Bob as he broke with my mother's kiss for some air.

"Well then Bob baby, it's time for us to put on your blindfold so you can slow down a bit. Now listen to me; you are not to cum until I tell you it is okay to do it. Sandy wants to swallow your load and I don't want you cumming too soon." Warned my mother as she got the sleep mask and slid it into place over Bob's eyes.

"Now Sandy honey, take your tongue and run it up and down the sides of Bob's erection, and when you get to the top, flick your tongue under the rim of his cock head. I'm going to tongue kiss Bob while you are doing this so he can feel what it is like to have two girls having sex with him." Said my mother as she lowered her mouth to Bob's mouth and he eagerly took her tongue into his mouth.

For the first time in my life I began to experience physical sex with another man. Bob's penis was throbbing as I touched the long shaft of it with my tongue and began to lick it from top to bottom. I thought the experience was going to feel wrong and unnatural, but it was just the opposite. It felt totally natural and I could feel my nipples growing big and round. I had zero sensation between my legs as my tiny, limp dick remained motionless. I began to lick up and down faster and faster and Bob began to wiggle his crotch area to get the most from my mouth. My mother pulled back from Bob's mouth and said;

"That's enough for right now. Bob darling, I'm going to straddle over you and slide your cock into my pussy, but don't even think of cumming."

"I'll try." Mumbled Bob.

I watched my mother swing her leg over Bob and center his erection on her swollen pussy lips, then in one quick motion she slide his cock deep inside of her all the way down to Bob pubic bone. The two of them were tightly copulated. She slowly slid herself up and then quickly slid back down as Bob gasped. Then the next time she slid up she let Bob's erection slide completely out of her cunt.

"Okay Bob, Sandy is now going to put your erection into her mouth and tongue your cock until you cum. I want you to really give her a full load of sperm and semen. That's what you want isn't it Sandy?" Asked mom.

"More than anything!" I quickly replied.

"Then let's do it." Ordered mom.

I quickly put Bob's erection into my mouth and immediately tasted my mother's pussy juice all over it. This did not stop me as I used my tongue on the head of his cock and into the hole on his tip. It was just a minute or two before I felt his cock swell and shoot thick, hot semen into my mouth. It felt wonderful and very warm as his cock kept squirting line after line of cum. I swallowed as much of it as I could quickly and a tiny bit dribbled out of my mouth. Just when I thought he was through, he unleashed a second round of ejaculation that was thicker than the first. I swallowed as fast as I could and got all of his load down my throat as quickly as possible. My mother was watching the entire act.

"Oh Sandy, you are an excellent cum guzzler! Do you like swallowing Bob's cum?" Asked mother.

"I love it! I love knowing his sperm is inside my body. I find myself wishing Bob could get me pregnant! I would love for him to fuck me and give me a baby." I blurted out gasping for breath.

"One step at a time baby girl. We'll save my lesson on how to slide a man's cock inside your body for later. Right now, let's keep Bob tied up and let him take some time to get hard again and I'll let you watch him fuck me and cum inside me so you have a clear understanding about what men really like to do to us girls." Said mom.

It took just about 30 minutes for Bob's cock to begin to get hard again. It got hard fairly quickly and my mother leaned in close to me and whispered;

"Honey, I'm going to take the blindfold off Bob so he can watch you get dressed. I want you to take off your nightgown but leave your bra, panties, and tights in place, then slowly pull on your petticoat and then your dress so he can see you. After that, I'll have you put his blindfold back in place and you can watch us have intercourse. Can you do that for mommy?"

"I'd be happy to." I whispered back.

"Bob, Sandy is going to take your blindfold off and you can watch her get dressed in her pretty dress and petticoat. Then Sandy is going to watch as you and I fuck, with you cumming inside me." Announced my mother to Bob.

"You know what I like." Said Bob as I slowly slid the sleep mask off his face and I could tell as he saw me his penis began to wiggle more to attention.

I slowly took off my nightgown, then as instructed, I stepped into my petticoat and then topped things off with my knee length dress. Bob watched the whole thing closely as his cock got harder and harder. When my mother and Bob saw that I was fully dressed my mother told me to put the blindfold back in place and to stand at the top of the bed so I could see her take control and fuck Bob to ejaculation.

My mother swung her leg over Bob's body and began to lower her pussy to the tip of Bob's cock. She reached down to take hold of his penis and I watched as she made a couple of initial insertions until she found the perfect angle to slide his penis deep inside her. When she did this the two of them were tightly copulated. She stopped in this position and then said to me;

"See this Sandy? Bob is deep inside me now and I can feel his cock throbbing inside my pussy. Bob wants to cum, but I'm going to rise up and push down several times to insure he ejaculates."

"You both look so sexy." Was all I could say.

With that my mother began to slide her soaking wet cunt up and down on Bob's erection. My mother's naked nipples enlarged themselves it seemed with every thrust as she closed her eyes and moved faster. Bob was still tied down and blindfolded as he began to gasp with delight at what was being done to him. My mother was clearly into the moment as her breasts bounced and her pussy juice soaked Bob's crotch.

"I'm going to cum!" Grunted Bob.

"That's perfect baby! Cum deep inside me! Fuck me deep! Fuck me now!" Answered my mother.

Bob let out another gasp as the two of them were tightly together at the genitals and it was obvious Bob was ejaculating. With each ejaculation he pushed his crotch upward as much as he could as if to get his sperm and semen as deep inside my mother as it would go.

"That's it! That's my good boy! You're really fucking me like a man should fuck a girl! Shoot your load deep inside me. I want your sperm to find an egg inside me! Fuck me baby! Fuck me!" Shouted my mother as she orgasamed in a female way.

The two of them fell together in exhaustion with Bob's dick still inside my mother's cunt. I quickly moved around behind them and watched the white hot semen from Bob flooding out around his cock from my mother's cunt. My mother raised up and Bob's now limp penis fell out of her body followed by what seemed like a white flood dripping down from my mother. It took a few minutes, but finally my mother moved off the top of Bob who was still tied up. My nipples were huge in my bra as watching my mother have intercourse with Bob really turned me on. My mother was still fully nude with her pussy wet and glistening when she turned to me and said;

"I'm going to dry off and put on my bra and panties. Since you are fully dressed why don't you untie Bob so he can go."

"I can do that. Thank you so much for letting me watch you have sex. I really learned a lot." I replied.

My mother went into the other room and I untied Bob and removed his blindfold. He leaned into me and kissed me on my lips and I returned the gesture.

"The guy who ends up with you is going to be one lucky fella. You are a beautiful, sexy girl." Smiled the naked Bob.

"You're not so bad yourself. Now get dressed and get on your way." I replied.

With Bob gone my mother came back to me and took my hand leading me to the sofa. She was still wearing only bra and panties. We sat together and talked about what had just happened.

"You know, when you first told me about you wanting to be a girl I was skeptical. But it is very obvious to me that you are indeed a total female. You blend in out in public perfectly as a girl. You are extremely pretty and feminine, and you are not capable in a physical way of having sex as a male."

"I know what I am." I replied.

"I believe you do. Being a girl is a lot more than wearing pretty lingerie and using make-up on a daily basis. There is a mindset you need to be a female and I believe you have accepted being a girl in your mind. I'm quite sure a therapist would agree with me."

"I know they would mommy. I'm a girl from head to toe and I'm looking forward to my first time having sex and being fucked by a man."

"I know you are honey, and I can help you make that happen. In a few months I'll do some research and see if I can find a doctor who will help you by surgically removing what I'm sure are your atrophied little testicles. It will make having sex as a girl much more enjoyable with them out of the way and it will allow your natural estrogen to take over your entire body."

"I would love that. My new life is something I've always wanted and I'm so thankful I told you what I wanted to be." I smiled.

12