Exploitable Lust Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Here, reach back and hold them in. I got to go and get my phone to take a picture of this shit."

He then left me to hold in the staggering amount of markers in my ass. They felt firmly lodged inside, but I could also tell that if I even attempted to move my ass they would probably all shoot out. When he came back into the room, he told me to move my hand out of the way and look back to smile for the camera. He snapped a few pictures, and then put his phone away to grasp the markers. In an instant, he ripped them out of my ass and shoved his piercing member into my dripping cunt. Almost immediately I came from the abrupt sensations I felt. Jerome for his part just hammered home his thick cock sending me into a constant wave of orgasms. I lost track of how long he pummeled me, but I do know I had never experienced quite the orgasmic ride as I had at that moment.

Eventually, he reached his point of no return, and he pulled all the way out of me, flipped onto my back, straddled my chest, and then sprayed my face with a massive eruption of cum. When he came recovered from his intense orgasm, he got off of me and went into the living room. Upon his return, he was fully dressed.

"Damn slut, that sure was one hell of a good time, but I should get going so you have time to get your house put back together before your family gets home. Remember, put the thumb drive on your keyring so you have it on you at all times. Text me later tonight, and I will let you know about the special treat you earned. Bye slut."

He then left me laying on my daughter's bed covered in his cum. I looked at the clock on my daughter's wall to see what time it was and realizing I still had a few hours until anyone was due home, I took a moment to just collect myself and recover where I was. After a few minutes, I stood and re-entered the hall bath to once again rinse off. Stepping out of the shower, I pulled the panties from my mouth and threw them in the hamper. I then walked naked into my daughter's room to begin the cleanup process. I gathered all the markers and her sheets for cleaning. Then I retrieved her laptop from the living room and returned it to her desk. With the thumb drive in hand, I did as told and attached it to my keyring. Once I felt comfortable everything was tidied up, I went to my bedroom to take a good soak in my bathtub and reflect on the morning.

Eventually, my family got home and I was once again the simple housewife and mother. No signs that I was an extreme slut for a black man was present except for the hot pink grenade now attached to my keyring. Both my husband and daughter spoke about their days as we all ate together and then watched some television. Has had become habit my husband and daughter retreated to their bedrooms and I used the excuse that I wasn't tired to stay up by myself in the living room. Once I was certain they were both in bed, I texted Jerome.

Me: I had an amazing time this morning.

Jerome: Of course you did, you got to act like your true slut self. Are you naked?

Me: No, but I can be.

Jerome: Get naked, and send me a selfie to prove it.

Just as commanded, I stripped out of my sleep clothes and snapped a picture to send to him.

Jerome: Very nice slut. I love that you just do as you are told; no questions asked.

Me: Thank you, sir, I am yours to command.

Jerome: And command you I will. Do you want to know what your treat is?

Me: Oh yes, please sir.

Jerome: I have set it up so that you can enjoy two black cocks at once. One of my buddies is up for fucking you with me.

Me: Oh my god sir, I can't believe it.

Jerome: What? You don't want that?

Me: No, no, no, I do. It's just that I have never been with two men at the same time before. But the idea of being with 2 black men has me dripping.

Jerome: Of course it does slut. You are just a slut for black cock, isn't that right?

Me: Yes, I am just a slut for big black cock.

Jerome: Haha. Since you're all riled up now, how about you do something naughty for me?

Me: Whatever you want.

Jerome: I pulled out a dress from your daughter's room earlier and left it in the hall closet. I want you to put it on and take a picture of you wearing it. When I receive the pic, I will tell you what to do next.

Me: Right away sir.

I scampered to the hall closet to retrieve the dress Jerome stashed. Thinking that he had this plan for me made me realize how much thought he put into making me perform as his dutiful slut, and it made me feel proud in a way. Finding the dress, it was a simple floral sundress with spaghetti strap shoulder straps, I quickly pulled it on. The dresses hem came to mid-thigh and I felt rather exposed in it, but I had to complete my task so I couldn't dwell on that. Back in the living room I snapped off another picture and sent it away to Jerome.

Jerome: Just like I thought, you look great. Perfectly slutty.

Me: Thank you, sir.

Jerome: Now, I don't know if you have had a chance to leave the house since our meetup this morning, but I thought it would be fun for you to get the chance to now. I want you to get your first experience going out with your time bomb. So get your keys, of which have the time bomb on them, and drive to the bar on main and first. It's a weeknight so it shouldn't be too crowded. You are to go in and get a seat at the bar. Order a drink and leave your keys on the bar in plain sight in front of you. When your drink comes, take a couple sips from it before leaving to the restroom. You are to leave your keys next to your drink right on the bar. When you get to the restroom you will text me.

Me: Oh wow, that sounds so daring. I love it, but I am so nervous.

Jerome: Better get going slut. The last call is in a few hours, and I have a few more tasks planned for you at the bar.

Me: OK sir, I am leaving now.

Sneaking into my bedroom as to not to disturb my sleeping husband, I retrieved my keys. I then walked out of my front door to my car. It felt so devilish to be leaving my house in the middle of the night to not only go to the bar but to be leaving to perform for the black man I was cheating on my husband with. As I drove I could feel how wet my pussy was getting at just the thought of what I was going to be doing.

I arrived at the bar after a short drive and parked. Inside, Jerome was right, it wasn't very crowded, mostly just a bunch of regulars and a few couples. Finding an open seat at the bar, I quickly was able to order my drink and just stared at my keys sitting on the bar in front as if mocking me. When my roman coke arrived, I took the few sips from it as Jerome instructed I was to take and then took a steadying breath before standing up to head to the restroom and leaving my keys and drink unattended. Inside a stall of the bathroom, I texted Jerome.

Me: I am in the restroom.

Jerome: Great, but prove it. Send me a picture, and be naked in it.

He certainly knew how to amp up the moment. I peeled my daughters dress off and hung it from the back of the stall door. I then held my arm out and took the third selfie of myself for the night to send to Jerome.

Jerome: Sexy slut. Leave your dress off until I tell you.

Me: Yes sir.

Jerome: Do you think anyone will notice your keys and timebomb?

Me: Maybe, there are a few people at the bar. I'm sure the bartender will notice.

Jerome: It would be hot if your keys were gone when you go back. Or at least the time bomb.

Me: Oh my god, it would be humiliating.

Jerome: Yes, but admit it, you would be so turned on knowing that someone had access to your darkest secrets.

Me: Yes I would, but I would also be terrified at my life collapsing.

Jerome: Worth the risk I guess, or you wouldn't be standing naked in a bar restroom while your keys sit unattended in public. Well, I guess you should get back to them, but when you sit, from now on your ass must be touching the seat directly. Do not sit in the dress. I will text you later with another task.

Me: Yes sir.

I was relieved that once I redressed and returned to my stool, my keys and the attached flash drive were still there. Upon plopping down on the seat, I did as commanded and let my bare ass sit on the stool. It felt cold and strange to do so. As I waited for the next text from Jerome, I sat quietly and finished my drink. The bartender came over upon me doing so and asked if I wanted another, as I had not heard from Jerome, I went ahead and ordered another round. I figured it might help calm my nerves for whatever he had planned for me next, which about halfway through my second drink my phone buzzed and I found out.

Jerome: I think you have been out long enough, and you should be getting home. However, before you do, you need to make sure your time bomb is safe. The best way to do so would be to stuff it in your slutty cunt, so that's what you are to do. But, you must do it while sitting at the bar. Once in, you will leave it there until you are parked outside your home and text me to ask for permission to remove it.

Me: Oh my god, that is so naughty. I love it.

After setting my phone down on the bartop, I grabbed my keys and brought them to my lap. I casually detached the flash drive from the keyring before setting my keys back on the bar. Taking a sly glance around the room to see if anyone was watching, I slipped my hand holding the device under my dress and pressed it easily into my slit. It was a big object, and it was soon secured inside of me. As quick as I had started, I was done with the task, and as far as I could tell, no one was the wiser. I calmly finished my drink, paid my tab, and then left to return to my car. The feeling of the device moving inside of me as I walked was a fun experience, and it was only elevated once I sat down and began driving home. By the time I parked in front of my house, I was a gushing mess and was wishing desperately for release. So I was somewhat disappointed that after I texted Jerome, I found I wouldn't be seeing him that night.

Me: I'm back at home, can I please take out the time bomb?

Jerome: Okay, but before you do, you need to strip out of the dress again and take another picture of yourself standing outside next to your car. Send it to me and then I will decide if you can take it out.

Me: Okay, I will do as you please right now.

As it was rather late and I was extremely horny, I quickly peeled the dress off and slipped out of my car to take the picture. Once I snapped the picture, I got back into my car and sent it to Jerome.

Jerome: Very nice slut, you may go inside and take out the time bomb, but you must leave the dress in your car. That will be all for tonight. I will be in contact with you soon my cheating white slut.

Me: Thank you, sir, I can't wait.

When I got inside my house I pulled out the flash drive lodged in my pussy and re-attached it to my key ring. I then plopped down on the couch and fingered myself to a powerful orgasm before retreating to my bedroom to clean up and go to bed.

To Be Continued...

12