Exploitable Lust Pt. 10

Story Info
Weekend moves things to next level and beyond.
6.7k words
4.4
21k
32

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/28/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note:

Thank you for taking the time to read my story. I first want to apologize for the long gaps between chapters. I tend to write these stories in spurts, and often take my time to get the proper inspiration. I hope you enjoy this one just as much as all my others. Fear not, I will continue my other storylines still in progress. I hope to soon be incorporating some characters from other series together into a possible new story. I will have more on this as I get further along (Possibly Sage, Stephanie, and Eve at college). Also, I have a feeling Cynthia maybe showing back up soon, either in a new series or a new story. If you haven't read my previous stories, I highly recommend checking them out. As always, please rate and comment on this story, and feel free to leave me feedback. Also, I enjoy getting suggestions for possible scenarios in my stories. I can't promise to use all of them but have found myself drawing inspiration from past suggestions. Enjoy, and happy reading.

The next morning I awoke alone in my bed. I was worn out from the events of the day before, and I was also confused to not see Jerome laying next to me. Sitting up and looking around, I saw a note at the foot of the bed and quickly snatched it up. It was from Jerome and indicated that he was out playing basketball as he typically did on Saturdays and that he would be back around ten. Reaching for my phone, I checked the time and saw that I had just over two hours until he returned.

I decided to use my time alone to relax and recover. As I figured it would be another full day with Jerome, I would need my energy. Slipping out of bed, I walked naked to my bathroom and got my shower running before heading out to my kitchen to start a pot of coffee. I saw the blender still out on the counter and blushed at the "ass" smoothie I had the day before. Back at my shower, I took my time to enjoy the heat of the water on my skin, and the gentle massage of my own hands-on my achy body as I washed. When I exited the shower, I felt significantly more refreshed and was eager to drink a hot cup of coffee to recharge my batteries.

I remained naked after my shower and drank my coffee on my couch as I browsed my phone. Of course, it wasn't long until my browsing led me to some of my encounters with Jerome, and I soon had my hand rubbing my wet pussy because of it. A text from Jerome pulled me from my increasingly arousing browsing journey, and I hurried to read it.

Jerome: Slut, I'll be over a little after ten. Be waiting for me naked, with your collar and mask on. I'm bringing a friend.

The message sent a jolt through my body. I was eager to see Jerome again and was both eager and nervous about his friend. Never before had I been with two men at the same time, nor had I fantasized about it. The one thing I knew for sure was that if Jerome planned it, I was more than certainly going to enjoy it.

Being that I was already naked, I had little to do other than retrieve my collar and mask which had been discarded somewhere in my bedroom the night before. It wasn't even ten o'clock, so I had plenty of time to prepare, but I got myself ready immediately because I didn't want to have to scramble. It felt strange to walk around my house openly while wearing the mask, but I had begun relating the mask to exciting times with Jerome and therefore felt giddy as well. To pass the time, I busied myself picking up the house some and making sure everything was put away. It was just a way to calm my nerves and excitement as well as get my mind off of the craziness of having two men have their way with me, however, it didn't work as all I could think about is just that.

Eventually, the slow-moving clock finally ticked closer to the anticipated arrival of Jerome and his friend, and I found myself waiting, steps from the front door, for them. It was a long and agonizing wait, as I began to nervous bounce in place. Finally, I heard Jerome's car outside, and I steadied myself in my spot. I could hear the two of them talking loudly as they walked up to my house, and therefore wasn't too surprised when Jerome simply opened the door without knocking. Upon seeing me standing before him as he requested, his famously big smile formed on his face.

"Hello slut, I see someone is eager, and I'm glad you followed my orders," Jerome said before introducing me to his friend that followed in right behind him. "This is my buddy Q, we are gonna have some fun today. Why don't you take the beer from him, and put it in the fridge to stay cold."

I smiled at the handsome black man standing to Jerome's left, and said, "nice to meet you Q, let me take those from you."

As I reached out for the beer, he replied, "it is very nice to meet you too. I am looking forward to getting to know you."

Taking the case of beer to the fridge, I loaded them inside along with the ones Jerome had bought the day before, and then returned to my guests with two cold beers in my hands. They had each taken a seat on the couch, so I walked in front of them and bent down slightly to hand over their drinks. After they both opened their cans and cheered one another, I stood and watched as Jerome pulled his phone from his pocket and began to record.

"Okay, go ahead and get down on your knees, it's time you start performing your hosting duties," he ordered. Once I followed his command he continued, "Start with Q since you still need to get to know him. Gets his cock out, and get it hard slut."

I needed no further instruction as I instantly put my hands onto Q's waistband to begin pulling his pants done so I could gain access to his cock. He lifted some to allow me an easier time of it, and I soon had my prize in front of me. His cock, though only semi-erect, was impressive. It was dark, thick and very long; I was salivating to get my mouth on it. Before I did that though, I used my hands to bring the might member to full attention, and while it wasn't quite as thick as Jerome's, he had him beat slightly in length. Dropping my face to take Q into my mouth, I glimpsed Jerome recording out of the corner of my eye and gave a little smirk.

Thanks to my practice with Jerome, I had no problem doing a good job of basically slobbering all over Q's massive cock. It was surreal to me though, because I was once again sucking the cock of a man that I hardly knew, and I was loving it. As I continued to bob my mouth up and down on his cock, Jerome filmed with one hand and with the other pulled out his hardening cock. I reached over with my hand and took ahold of it for him. In a matter of moments, I found myself blowing one cock while pumping another with my hand; if only my past self could see me now.

After a little bit, I switched to taking Jerome in my mouth and working Q with my hand. It wasn't long before I was just bouncing my mouth back and forth from one to the other. I just simply let my lust take over, and enjoyed myself as I performed as a common slut for the two men before me. Eventually, the two desired more, and to be honest, so did I. However, before moving on to more fun for all, Jerome had me go and retrieve two more beers for him and Q. I scurried off to the kitchen to do the task, and returned promptly with the two beers. I handed one to each man and then fell back to my knees as they cracked them open. They must have both chugged them because as I resumed my oral efforts on Q, I heard them both toss their newly empty cans onto the floor and laugh.

I was then stood up and bent over at the waist. Each man took their positions; Jerome in the front and Q behind me. Almost in sync, the two slip their long shafts into my respective orifices that as in front of them. The feeling of being penetrated by two men, one in my mouth and one in my pussy, at the same time was an entirely new experience and one that I hoped I would get to experience quite a bit more in the future. I did my best to be attentive to Jerome's cock in my mouth, but with Q sawing his long rod in an out of me I had a hard time focusing. Jerome didn't seem bothered by this as he recorded the whole scene, and occasionally face-fucked me.

The two of them laughed and spoke about me as if I wasn't there, or as if I was just a prostitute they paid. I should have been appalled by it, but their words and actions only added to the experience, and I was loving every moment.

"Yeah, this slut loves my cock. She loves my big black dick ramming her out. I don't even know her, but I got my cock deep in her guts," Q said.

To which Jerome responded, "That's right man, she is a good slut for black cock. She will do anything and everything for it. She's addicted."

"Anything and everything? Well you'll have to prove it," Q questioned

"Don't worry, there will plenty of time for that. Her husband and daughter are gone for the entire weekend, but to give you a taste of how willing she is, go ahead a take her ass," Jerome answered.

At this point Q spoke to me, asking, "So the slut takes it in the ass. Do you want that slut? You want me to shove my big back cock into your married white ass?"

Taking my mouth off of Jerome momentarily, I answered, "Yes. Please take my ass. Fuck my married white ass with your black cock."

Q didn't need any other convincing, as I felt a glob of spit hit my asshole, and then the swift emptiness as his long member left my sex. He repositioned the bulbous head at my rear entrance and pushed it inside with just a slight amount of resistance causing me to moan from the intense mixture of pain and pleasure. Soon he got into a rhythm and was plowing into my ass as he had previously done with my slit. He was burrowing deep inside my bowels, and eliciting some very pleasure cries me.

While this happened, Jerome pulled away from indicating that he was going to grab some more beers, and he handed over his phone to Q so he could continue capturing the action. As Jerome left Q and me alone, Q began to speak and ask questions to me as he continued to violate me anally.

"How's my cock feel in your ass," he asked.

Looking back, I answered speaking directly to him and the camera, "Oh god, it is so big, but it feels so fucking good."

He smiled and slammed himself inside of me before continuing, "You must be in heaven than with two black cocks to service, and to think your family is completely unaware that you are a simple black cock slut." I didn't respond other than to moan out in pleasure. Q then said, "I hope for your sake your husband or daughter don't see this video after my boy uploads it, but then I guess they would never know it's you because you're wearing a mask." After that, he let out a roar of laughter, and I knew why. He was inferring that the mask I was wearing did little to hide my identity to my family, and I knew he was right but at that moment and anytime I was with Jerome, that didn't matter. I mean, I was getting fucked in my living room, of course, if my husband or daughter ever saw the video or the ones from the day before, they would easily be able to tell it was me. Even though I knew it to be true, the idea of being found out excited me rather than scare me. So that is why as Q resumed pounding my ass, I replied to his comment by saying, "I know, I'm such a dumb black cock slut. I think I'm being clever with the mask, but I'm not. Anyone that knows me could tell it's me, but that is what drives me further; the fear of exposure."

It was at that moment that Jerome came back into the room, and he startled me a little when he spoke, "Is that so slut? Well, we could always make this simple and just remove the mask altogether, and see where that takes you." I moaned loudly in response. "Is that what you want, slut, you want to take off the mask?" he said while reaching his free hand out and touching the mask on my face with his fingers.

I moaned again before responding. I wanted to make sure I knew what I was saying, and not just blurting out a reaction, but no matter how I looked at it in my mind, I knew what I was going to say. What deep down I wanted.

"Yes," was the word that escaped at a gasp to answer Jerome.

Jerome jumped on my answer by replying, "Oh yeah, if that's what you want, tell me. No beg me. Beg me to take off your mask, and let me know you understand what that means."

Q continued to fuck my ass but had slowed his pace, and I looked up at Jerome who now held the phone again. Looking right into the camera, as I knew he wanted, I spoke:

"Please sir, I want you to take off my mask. I don't care if my husband sees me getting fucked in the ass by a black cock. I know I will be exposed for all to see, including my daughter. I can't help it, I'm a black cock slut and need the world to know. Take off my mask and show me to everyone."

I watched from behind my mask as I felt Jerome's fingers grip the edge of the mask, he paused for a moment to say, "you asked for it Wendy," and then he slipped it off of my face and tossed it aside. Jerome saying my name in combination with removing the mask instantly sparked my orgasm that had been building from Q's consistent anal battering, and I flailed about in pleasure. I was now to be an exposed black cock slut. Anyone seeing the video would know not only what I am, but also who I am. As the waves of pleasure crashed over me, the knowledge of my new existence only elevated the orgasm to further heights.

From the moment the masked was pulled from my face, it felt like things started to move into overdrive. It started shortly after I came down from my climax, and I felt Q unload his come into my anal cavity. I could tell he wanted to push me, and see just how far I would go because when he pulled out he ordered me to turn and clean his cock with my mouth. However, it wasn't as simple as that, he wanted me to look into the camera first, and speak as if to my husband.

"I'm so sorry baby. It's not your fault, it's just that your wife is a black cock slut, and I can't help serving them. I'm going to suck this black cock, that just fucked and came in my ass, clean. I love you," is what I said just before wrapping my lips around the Q's thick black pole. I took the revealing of my identity as a way to cut loose and just simply enjoy the moment. I wasn't worried about what would come of it; I only worried about how to best serve Jerome, and in extension Q.

Once I finished my ass to mouth task, Q asked Jerome where the restroom was as he had to relieve himself. Jerome laughed and told him not to worry about a restroom, that I would handle it for him. Q's eyebrow lifted with curiosity, and he asked what Jerome meant. Rather than answer him, Jerome instead told Q to come with him outside and he would show him. I was ordered to follow and knew instantly what Jerome had in mind.

As we walked through my house to the back door though, my phone began to ring and Jerome told me to go see who it was. Retrieving my phone, I saw that it was my daughter again. When I informed Jerome of this, he told me to answer it, put it on speakerphone, and then continue outside with them. I did as told, and after switching the call to the speaker, I greeted my daughter.

"Hey sweetie, how are you doing?"

She replied as I walked outside and stood in front of the two aked black men in my yard, "I'm good Mom, just about to go downstairs to ride to the game. How are doing all by yourself?"

As I answered, Jerome indicated I was to drop to my knees. "Everything is going well, I'm enjoying my alone time. I'm about to do some watering in the back. Are you having fun?"

"Yeah, I'm having a blast, but I need to ask a favor," my daughter replied, and it was at that moment that Jerome aimed both the camera and his cock at me. Piss began to shoot out from it and onto my chest. I did my best to reply to my daughter as normally as possible, inquiring what her request was.

"It's just that the girls have planned to go out tonight to a nice restaurant, and I was hoping you could transfer some money into my account to help me cover my meal," she answered as Jerome aimed his spray at my face before moving it to allow me to talk.

"Of course honey, how much do you think you need," was my reply before Jerome returned his stream to my open mouth and it was met with Q's as well.

I gulped as much of their piss as I could, while also trying to focus on listening to my daughter's response, "Probably just fifty bucks should do it. I'm not sure."

This time, both men paused their urine flows to allow me to speak, and I replied, "okay, how about I just transfer a hundred to be safe?"

"Oh Mom, that would be great! Thank you so much. I love you," my daughter happily expressed while the two men in front of me in my yard uncorked their cocks and allowed their streams of piss to wash over me. I had to swallow quickly to reply, and fortunately, our call ended shortly after that. Jerome and Q, bladders full of beer, were however far from done though as they both continued to shower me in their urine and filling my mouth with the acrid liquid. I should have been humiliated, and I was, but the humiliation only added to my arousal. I felt used and dirty, but in a weird way that I was growing accustomed to it. I also felt alive and was reveling at the moment. The comments from both Jerome and Q as they degraded me, further fueled my feelings and I soon found my hand rubbing my dripping slit. I was a bitch in heat, and the heat grew the more humiliating and degrading the act was.

Eventually, though, both streams dribbled to an end and I was just kneeling before them soaked in piss as they laughed and spoke about me. Q seemed to be amazed at just how much humiliation I was willing to endure in the hopes of earning the chance to service black cock. I was also amazed at just what I was willing to do for Jerome. I was a new woman, awoken by the power of a black man with a mighty cock. Suddenly, we were all distracted by the sound of another phone ringing. It was Q's, and he moved back inside to retrieve it, and Jerome followed behind him. Before he went inside though, Jerome left me with instructions.

"Slut, get yourself sprayed off with the hose, and then come inside."

I said nothing in response, I just simply nodded my head in understanding as he walked away to join Q back inside my house. I stood and walked over to where the hose was to do as instructed. As I washed away the golden shower Jerome and Q had provided me with, I reflected on the fact that in less than 24 hours, I had done some very perverted stuff in my backyard with worry that my neighbors would see, and so when I finished I shook my head in amazement at the revelation.

Still dripping wet, I walked back inside in hopes that I would be in for some more double black cock fun but instead saw Q and Jerome quickly getting redressed. When Jerome saw me, he must have seen the look of confusion and disappointment on my face as he explained that Q had just gotten called into work, and because Jerome had driven them both over, he needed to drive him back to get his car. "Don't worry though slut, I'm sure we can all work out something in the future for Q to dick you out again," he said laughing. "While I'm gone, you can get yourself further cleaned up, and I'll text you with how I want you dressed when I'm on my way back."

Though I didn't want either of them to leave, I was excited that Jerome was planning on coming back and I was curious as to what his plans would be for me when he did. If their leaving was any indication, I would be looking to be further exposed as he had me walk the two of them out to his car as I was, dripping wet, and naked except for my collar. It was so daring to walk out of my house naked, behind to black men, in the middle of the day. I'm not certain that any of my neighbors had taken notice, but I didn't worry about it because at the moment I was doing what I wanted to do; be a slut.

12