All Comments on 'Exploitable Lust Pt. 10'

by GettingItDone

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Need more with.......

Need this more but with some task, without getting her family to find out. but more risky. sending u suggestions in Feedback email.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
loved this story

What a great ending. Well worth the wait. Thanks for writing it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
neeeds epilogue

how her family reacts? what her new life is like?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
You can't stop

This is a great story. I need more. Please do not stop this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Im so fkin happy that you are back <3

If you start a new one, please would you consider writing a cuckquean story??? I think it would be awesome with your writing style.

wellrestedwellrestedover 4 years ago

I'm sad this is over, but on the other hand this feels like a fitting end to the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Possible daughter involvement

Her daughter is at dinner with friends but meets someone that makes her leave so she hangs out at the library to kill some time. She finds the drive and watches the videos but at first she doesn't discover it's her mom right away until the hood off end video

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great

Great ending. Would love to read about the walk home naked and barefoot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Love this story so for

Definitely would love to read more of it and hope the daughter and husband both get into it to by maybe become a family owned by a black master are couple and more out side for them both maybe the new owners will take control of the house and force them into one room all nude and bathroom out side for them !

eh9198eh9198over 4 years ago
Need

To have hubby and daughter find out before ending this

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I hope you will reconsider

I hope you will write additional chapters to this story, as well as the Lesson Plan series. The characters in these stories have been crafted so well that it's a shame not to continue to develop them. I have looked forward to each chapter of these stories while they were still active, and I would love to see what other experiences these characters encounter. I do hope you reconsider but I look forward to your future stories whatever your decision may be.

Anthony1965Anthony1965about 4 years ago
Loved these Stories

I am leaving this comment after reading all of these ten chapters. I absolutely loved everyone of them and hopefully you continue the series. I want Wendy to be fully exposed as the black cock slut that she is. Maybe her daughter gets to love black cock also while the father and husband watches and is denied sex like he has been anyway, except a couple of blow jobs that he will no longer get. Looking forward to reading your other stories but hopefully you continue this one. Thank you 😊.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Dave69

What a slut. Great read and interesting g. Am not quite into the master shit but I did enjoy. Next ch has got to be were husband fines out. She is pregnant so he kicks her out. Her black lover does what bla kmen do and that's fuck off and leave. Yeh a bit of revenge.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Found story on another site

Figured it was a cut and past job, as his form and voice compared to other stories posted under his name varied, a lot...

I figured the stories had to be from someplace else- found it here...

Great story but would love a couple of more chapters to close the arc. Did her husband find out, did Q come after they left the timebomb and pick it up, what about her daughter..

Hope for more

Santa Maria Mark

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I love sluts

This story has made me very hard. I would love to read about the slut's trucker adventures to get home, then getting shared by Jerome with more friends and know about the husbands reaction when he finds out, which he must. Hopefully hubby likes it and cooperates with Jerome getting more cocks for the slut keeping her wet 24/7.

Hubby should share the slut with golf buddies too

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

More please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I believe I would like to read more of this story maybe they will make her the house slave and find more friends to play with her more out side fun but also would love to read how she makes it home !

dirtyharry6971dirtyharry6971almost 2 years ago

Well you have definitely left the final chapter open to writing about 10 more so many different scenarios you could play out with this. I’m not really fond of the urine saying is drinking it could give you hepatitis. And she is 40 years old being used up she’s gonna have to do something more like offering up her daughter as a money maker or just another cum dumb to get them to give her some dick every once in a while keeping her hooked.

yuhkeyyuhkeyover 1 year ago

Quite stupid story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Maybe it's time the daughter took over the household as mistress and make her mom her slave once and for all are the husband decided to leave are use his wife in any case her life has definitely changed more out side fun and group fun ....

someoneothersomeoneotherabout 1 year ago

There really was no drama or anything engaging. Just a fairly repetitive series of wife fucking a black guy and being humiliated. But once you did it once, it just became old. There was no development from that even if her story was made public because she did not care.

SirtofawnSirtofawn8 months ago

Really enjoyed to potential exposure aspect. Great idea on the thumbdrive, there's so many more places you can run with that, especially if no one found it and it was retrieved. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Well, a fairly decent job of humiliation with a slow buildup of forcing Wendy to assess her interracial feelings. THe ending kind of fell flat and we were left with a feeling that she was going mad. A more fitting ending would have Jerome have a bunch of black guys (maybe a couple of black fraternities) pulling a train on Wendy when she was bound on the log. She would have a full head helmet mask (with locks) to keep her identity. After getting gangbanged for several hour, the guys leave and she is released from the ropes. Does she finally think that she probably try to make her family life better? We would have liked to find out just how she gets back home. Does she have to take care of some truckers or what? Does the police pick her up and finally call her husband to come get her? Does her daughter fall under the loving care of some black guys? Just how far does Wendy go before being found out? Love the novel thumb drive idea as a privacy bomb (very unique and creative).

kellyblue66abckellyblue66abc4 months ago

oh I want more of the story. great job on the humiliation and the degradation

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

More!!! So many more fucking adventures for her, Wendy the BBC slut. Hopefully hubby finds out everything and embraces it, encouraging her to be even more depraved with Jerome

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous