All Comments on 'Exploiting an Opportunity Ch. 01'

by S3lwyncd0g

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
Turtle1952Turtle1952over 7 years ago
lovely

this is going really good. I hope you plan to keep it going.

EW2K2EW2K2over 7 years ago
Continue, please!

You have got to continue this story. Erotic without being raunchy. Fantastic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More!

Chapter 2 please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fantastic!

So well done!

rockyraccoon35rockyraccoon35over 7 years ago
excellent!

more please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nice

Come on go on.

Danish Klaus

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
little brother ?

Fast and great...well done...please more of this story...

thank you....5 stars

ChalkyCanberra1970ACTChalkyCanberra1970ACTover 7 years ago
Tutor

You can go sooooo many ways with this one lol, good luck. Love it so far, massive turn on, thankyou. 😊

TSreaderTSreaderover 7 years ago
So very yummy!

I can wait for more! Thank you!

winger11winger11over 7 years ago
Great start man

Man thats a hot hot story. Can't wait for the next one

Larkfield61Larkfield61over 7 years ago
Great start.

Looking forward to Mother and the rest of the family joining in.

worshipper622worshipper622over 7 years ago
Refreshing!

To read a story filled with caring. And yes, a brother/sister encounter filled with caring, hot sex is the best!

Please continue with YOUR planned story.

If you succumb to the suggestions of others, do it in a sequel.

Animefan2929Animefan2929over 7 years ago
Really like it so far!

PLZ keep at it. Will be on the lookout for more chapters. We need a good incest story with a decent plot and characters.

prop69prop69over 7 years ago
Don't stop--add another chapter

Can't wait to see Mom's tits and pictures

horny2doithorny2doitover 7 years ago

Yes, a great story with so much potential. I agree that Leia can help Indy learn for now and the future and not be afraid of girls or for trying. He also can learn to be kind and a good lover not some paw then and go fast. Hopefully, Indy will like this and they will keep the secret and maybe their Mom will join in ?? That way Indy will learn from 2 caring women and not be shy any longer and as he grows mentally, matures and grows out ( yeah his cock included ) will become a skilled lover. Hopefully, he will learn soon to bang his sister well to show her he's learning and thanking her too. Please write more soon. Great start. Thank you !!

Comentarista82Comentarista82over 7 years ago
very promising

and I hope you keep it one-on-one, either with Leia or having Indy somehow seduce his mom, but never a threesome. Too many fall into that trap. This installment was 5 and I hope to read more soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I like!

I began with this story, and like it very much. I hope you continue, getting him to be with Mom. That sounds so hot!! Thank you!

blackknight314blackknight314over 7 years ago
Another great story line.

Another great story line with a number of directions to go. I can't wait to start the next chapter. I know that you have 6 chapters written already. I am sure that I sill be reading them all. Thanks for keeping all of the "slut" terminology and humiliation out of the story. I know, there is a place for raunchy talk and actions in the bedroom", but, sex should be loving and giving.

I will vote on each chapter but I may not comment on each chapter... intending on commenting on the whole piece. Again, great job so far!

prop69prop69over 7 years ago
Awesome story...made me feel like it was MY COCK in her PUSSY

Looking forward to the next story

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 2 years ago

You get a 5 for now. But the writing is already on the wall. I already know that before I get to the end of the story that you're going to ruin a beautiful brother/sister romance by bringing Mom into it. Probably Aunts and Uncles too. I don't understand why incest authors insist on crossing generational boundaries. It just ruins the story for me. If you want your main character to be a mother fucker, then write that as a totally different story. I'm not even going to open those up. I totally avoid them.

OldUncleAlOldUncleAlalmost 2 years ago

Wellat first I wasn’t sure. He is getting bossed pretty good but she really is doing him a massive favor! if any hot gal even with small breasrs want to order me around during sex, well heck! Old Al will take one for the team and give it a try! heh. She really did need to force him as he was ate up with shyness, as they would say herein Southern Il.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good premise.

But the sex, when it happens, is much too rushed.

Three stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I really loved it. Some good advice there as well. Wish I'd known all that when I was that age! There have to be further chapters. You've sowed the seeds for some great developments. I can't wait to see them grow.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userS3lwyncd0g@S3lwyncd0g
I love to read really good erotica and daydreamed my own stories as I lay waiting for sleep to come. Some I shared with my wife. Finally she started encouraging me to write and submit them here. I hope you enjoy them.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES