Exploiting Company Secrets Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I offered her wine, and she accepted. I showed her the direction to the bedroom, but she led the way, allowing me to walk in her trail and observe her, moving so seductively towards my waiting bed.

We kissed, and her tongue shot down my throat. Her hands grabbed at my back and roughly tore off my shirt. She let me remove her blouse and I fixed my mouth over her young, pink nipples. They hardened as my tongue massaged them, which allowed me to nibble on them with my teeth. She hissed her approval and grabbed my head to press it harder into her chest. I knew it was an act, but she was one hell of an actress and I only needed to believe to enjoy it.

Her skirt came off easily, after all it was but a few inches of red cotton cloth. Underneath her black g-string was wedged into her pussy crack, so I removed it with delight and watched her semi-wet folds cling to it as it pulled away. She was not shaved clean, which surprised me, but her hair was trimmed short and was light in color. It was nice to feel her fur and the softness it offered. I played my hand over it for a long time while we continued to kiss. I could feel her moisture starting to increase.

She finally removed my pants and boxers, and with swift experience and skill removed a condom from her purse and moved towards me to put it on my rock hard cock. I grabbed her wrist before she could get it into place.

"No condom," was all I said.

"No way!" was her quick response. "This doesn't happen without a condom!" Her voice was not amused and she stood quickly in protest.

"Listen," I calmly started, "I am clean, I had a vasectomy 3 years ago, and you don't have a choice," I finished.

She knew what I meant by my last comment, but looked dejected just the same. I got the impression that she was determined to be in charge tonight. She had nearly run over me in our café meeting yesterday, so her confidence would naturally be higher tonight. My demand was just that, however, and non-negotiable.

"Fine," once again was her only comment. The condom was tossed to my dresser and I moved back towards her.

She was pissed at me for refusing to wear the condom, and not back in her role as an aggressive nymph, so I took the lead for a few minutes. It became a power struggle, though, as she was clearly not comfortable when not in command. This was an interesting realization, since my control had put me in a position to take this sweet young girl tonight, yet her need for control was being asserted through her sexual energy and erotic qualities. She disliked me turning her around so I could kiss her back, and really disliked me pushing her to the bed, even if gently, so I could straddle her soft ass. She wiggled her way around so that she faced me and then regained her role play abilities.

It was not that she was such an incredible actress, I realized, but that through her expression of passion and sexual play she could 'manage' her 'dates' and keep herself in direct charge of the situation. She became aggressive again, taking my first move initiative out of play and keeping me on my toes. While I would eventually want to handle the situation, I was willing to play second fiddle for the time being. It actually was nice to have some of the pressure taken from my shoulders, to let her move and make moves.

And through her moves I found myself on my back as she scaled up my body and eventually sat her damp cunt on my face. She smothered my nose with her sex and ground her clit against my upper lip. I lapped at her cunt with my tongue, but she was moving to fast for me to find a rhythm... she was in control again. When I tried to raise my head up so that my mouth could reach her folds as she bounced up and down, she simply brought both her hands down and held my head in place, pressing it against the mattress while she went about jockeying herself.

Eventually she found her own pace and used my extended tongue to tease herself. Her clit was swelling and was now completely exposed from its hiding place. You might even describe it as erect, and I was allowed to nub it from side to side only for a few seconds at a time. She seemed to be concentrating to a degree that would eventually bring her to climax, but just as I thought that was her goal, she released me and flipped to my side.

"Ok, Craig, give it to me," she purred.

This little girl was a master. She oozed sexual zeal knew how to tweak men into frenzy and was artful in her seduction. Her aggressive face sitting had all the sincerity of a girl determined to get herself off, but I now believed her intentions to be less self-gratifying. She wanted to work me into enough heat that I would take her quickly, blow my load, and then allow her to leave me spent, but a smile on my face.

What Misty didn't know was that I had already shot my load only less than an hour ago, so my recharged batteries, regardless of how hot she was, would last much longer than she anticipated. Although a bit sore from nailing April as an appetizer, I could muster enough restraint to make her realize I was now seeing through her game. But I would play along for a few more minutes, just to be a tease.

I rolled on top of her and she grabbed my ass to help pull me towards her. Her legs spread and then wrapped around mine as I lowered myself to her opening and then pressed deep insider her with one continuous stroke. My size seemed to surprise her a little, as a gasp let loose from her mouth that sounded honest, even for her. I stayed pressed insider her for a few seconds without moving so that she could both appreciate and accommodate my tool. Then I started working her, and I put on a play of my own.

I pumped Misty for 4 or 5 minutes while she pawed at my back, neck, and ass. She bit my ears and nipples and did everything in her power to take me over the edge, and I played the part. Her fingers teased my ass hole, and on several occasions I feigned ecstatic moans and cries that would have indicated orgasm, but then stopped as I concentrated on the task at hand. Was there a look of disappointment on her face when I did this, or lustful approval? I could tell myself that it was either, as it didn't matter in the end.

This young escort was a real treat, regardless of why she was laying beneath me. Her twat still young and tight, her body well shaped and toned. I watched her wiggle and squirm under my body, bracing her hips for each of my thrusts. Maybe she was too much to behold and still allow me to maintain this pace of pussy pounding. I felt my testicles starting to swell and knew I needed a distraction.

I pulled out so quickly that she nearly jumped up with me as I stood to the side of the bed. Standing there I quickly repositioned her on her hands and knees and spread her ass cheeks slightly. I saw the pink bud of her ass and the loose hanging wet folds of her pussy, and positioned my cock at her opening. She pressed back to accept me, but I kept just enough distance that only my head was inside her, and then I used my hand to rub the swollen tip of my dick up and down her slit, spreading her juices along the way. With a final movement I brought it back up, paused at her vaginal opening, and then moved up further. My cock now positioned just against her tight anus. I pressed very, very slightly... and she turned in fear.

"No!" she yelled. "I don't do that!"

I laughed, having broken her psyche for the moment, and pressed my cock head down a few inches and fucked her pussy deeply. She must have been relieved that I did not violate her ass, but taking her from behind was giving me deeper access and she was feeling my size like never before. She met my first few thrusts with arched back and low audible grunts, but eventually allowed her upper body to fall to the mattress and she buried her head in a pillow while I continued. The deep throated grunts continued as I felt perspiration beading on my forehead, and enjoyed the sensation of my dick pressing against the innermost reaches of her vaginal cavity. I drove in deeper than ever and released all that I had left. I shuddered a few more times before withdrawing slowly.

Misty didn't move, staying propped on her knees but with her head dropped to the pillow on the bed. Her body was as relaxed as possible, given the position she was in. Her pussy was really engorged and open, tissues slowly relaxing and closing behind the vacated cavity. A small droplet of my cum was slowly exiting her, and I used my finger to push it back into her cunt. She jumped at my touch.

"Damn!" she yelled into the pillow which muffled the expression. She raised her head up and to the side slightly to continue, "I thought you were going to go on forever!" Her head dropped back to the pillow.

On cue, April silently exited the closet and I raised my hand to motion for her to stay right were she was without coming closer. Misty had not noticed April as she emerged from the closet, and could not see her from her current vantage point. I was not yet ready for April to join us, but April looked ready for us. She wore only her white thong, which was visibly wet from my previous load if nothing else, but April looked aroused after having watched me pound Misty. April's nipples were very erect, her face flushed, and eyes on Misty, watching her lay there naked and worn.

"Satisfied," Misty asked?

"Not quite yet," I responded, "Not until you're satisfied."

Misty laughed, "Oh yeah? I'm not sure your gonna get that thing back up right away," as she motioned at my limping penis, "and there is no way your gonna eat me with your jizz leaking out of me, is there?"

Her sly smile only lasted a few seconds.

"You're right, I'm not going down on you... but she is," I exclaimed as April walked into Misty's current line of sight and crawled up next to her.

"What the fuck?" was all Misty could say before rolling to her back, away from the approaching April. "Who the fuck is this?" she asked.

"Misty, meet April. You two are actually colleagues, she works for your same agency, although I guess you may have never met before," I joked, thinking that the agency probably did not have a lounge with a water cooler and break tables where fellow escorts met to sell Girl Scout cookies or bitch about evening traffic.

"April was kind enough to join us this evening, and I have paid her generously to make sure you cum tonight," I informed Misty.

Misty was shaking her head in disbelief, but April was now in charge and she crawled close enough to April to touch her stomach. With Misty on her back, April easily inched closer and closer and then dipped her head towards Misty's cunt and started lapping at the hair just above her slit.

Misty continued shaking her head in a show of reluctance as April worked down far enough to tongue Aprils wet and leaking cunt. My cum was pulsing out of her hole now, and April lapped it up as I had instructed earlier, (right after giving her lots more money). Misty was slowly forgetting to protest my setup and starting to relax as April sucked her clean and brought Misty's clit to an erect state once again. This time I was certain Misty was being pleasured and not simply putting on a show.

Thus far I had been satisfied to sit in a recliner that was in the bay window of my bedroom and watch the fantasy unfold in front of me. I had never indulged the 2-girl fantasy that most men dream of, and I was a little bummed at this point that I had spent myself earlier and could only now sit on the sidelines. But I was still able to direct the action, so when the time was right and I thought Misty was sufficiently turned on I walked around to the other side of the bed, to the side that Aprils ass was facing. I carefully slipped her white, cum soaked thong off her ass and down her legs. Once clear of her feet I moved her right leg over Misty's head and positioned her, 69 style.

Misty watched me do this and said nothing, but alternated her glance from my face to April's cunt, back and forth. Once positioned, she looked up at me as if to verify the obvious. I only smiled and nodded in the affirmative. I pressed gently on Aprils back side and she willingly lowered her groin to Misty's still averse face. As April lowered herself, it had the effect of forcing April's pussy lips to part and reveal the deeper tissues of her sex. They were filled with my cum, still, and Misty squirmed, uncomfortable with the moment. But April continued downward until Misty had no choice but to deal with the sperm soaked slit pressing against her mouth. Misty opened her mouth and before her tongue was fully extended, April sensed the warmth of Misty's breath on her, and ground her pussy against the waiting tongue.

Misty continued with reluctance for a few minutes, so long in fact that I wondered if I was wasting my time. April, however, was getting off, genuinely, and continued to pleasure Misty until Misty had no choice but to recognize the mounting flood of sensation between her legs. Her orgasm came on slowly, but during the buildup she became more willing to return the pleasure and started eating April with more enthusiasm. The two girls really started giving it to each other with fingers and tongues and kisses and slurping suction. It was beautiful to watch.

Astounded, I realized that watching was starting to have an affect on my worn out cock. I felt the ache at first, telling me a hard on was in the works but that my penis was not too excited about being called to action for the third time tonight. I felt proud when I realized I was fully erect for the third time and started stroking myself as I watched the two women gorge themselves on pussy juice and my cum. I was only a few inches away from Misty's face which was partially covered by Aprils muff.

I stroked harder and faster and watched her tongue dip in and out of April's hole while we all raced towards orgasm. Misty started cumming first, and she tensed up completely while holding her breath through the first wave of her orgasm, which lasted for a good 15 seconds. When she started breathing again she shook violently and eventually thrust her face back into April's cunt. This sent April over the edge and she practically smothered Misty as she rubber her sex on Misty's face. Both women continued to munch each other and moan as their orgasms continued.

I could hold my own load no longer, and moved close enough that I could shoot my juice onto April's ass. The load was small, but given that it was my third shot of the night I couldn't complain. And it left my cock with force, nailing April just below her anus and then immediately dripping down into the mess of her pussy. Misty didn't hesitate to raise her head and lap up the fresh cum that was trailing down Aprils crack.

April finally fell to the side of Misty once her climax subsided, and curled up into a ball. She looked satiated, but chilled, and I pulled a corner of the bedspread over her to at least cover her back. Misty then raised herself to her elbow, slightly on her side and looked over at me with a playful frown.

"Now are you satisfied?" she asked.

"Almost," I replied.

"Almost? What else could you possible ask for?" she asked in a shocked tone.

"You need to clean that up," I said as I pointed to the bedspread right below her elbow. As April had rolled to the side, a large drop of my cum had spilled from her pussy and landed on my bed.

"You're kidding, right?" was all Misty could ask as she looked at me in disbelief. But of course I was not, and nodded to indicate I was serious.

Misty sighed, but bent down and stuck out her tongue, and lapped up the gooey drop. We both then dropped to the bed and starred at the ceiling.

Misty relaxed only for a few minutes, but the sense of vulnerability she must have felt was too much for her. Having lost total control tonight and being manipulated in ways she had not imagined, she got up and dressed quickly and left without saying anything else to me or April, not that April noticed as she was already asleep.

I got up and put on a pair of shorts and then slumped into my recliner. I watched April sleep for a long time and slipped into my own state of tired restlessness. The longer I watched April sleep, nude and susceptible but trusting just the same, the deeper I slipped into a renewed depression. My cock ached, and my mind reeled, as guilt and shame completely consumed me.

I woke April after about 90 minutes and gave her another thousand dollars, along with a gentle kiss, a sweatshirt to keep her warm on her trip home, and a big thank you. I apologized as well, which she was not expecting.

"Sorry for what?" she asked

"Nothing," I lied, "Just please be careful driving home," I finished.

April now gone, I had the house to myself and my thoughts. So mortified by my lack of self control and abuse of power, I picked up a bottle of bourbon and settled down for a couple drinks before bed.

I was not certain when I slipped into sleep, but I knew I was going to miss another day of work when I awoke to blazing sunlight through my window and a headache from the booze. I was a wreck.

12