Exploits of my Wife Ch. 02

Story Info
Wife gives into the growing desires of other men.
4.2k words
3.91
17.7k
12

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/03/2024
Created 12/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JZ_Couple
JZ_Couple
31 Followers

DISCLAIMER (Please Read):

These stories are best read in order.

This story, previous stories and the ones to come are a mix of fact and fiction about things my wife (WifeofJay) and I have done or have fantasised about. It gives context to how our desires evolved over time.

The descriptions of our looks and things we love and desire are factual.

- Zoe is 37, 5'4, 34C. She has a striking resemblance to a younger Adriana Lima, although her skin is fairer and her hair is jet black.

- I am Jay, 28, 5'11, African American Mix, fit with short black hair.

Some of the things in the stories we have done, but not all. Please enjoy as we are both members of literotica and would love you to read.

..............

AT HOME

Her body was still pulsing from her climax as she stepped out of the shower onto the dark slate tiles of our bathroom floor. The water dripping from her body as she welcomed the cool breeze against areola. The smell of sex cleansed, she smelt fresh, scented with the aroma of coconut and honey from the body wash lathered over her milky white skin moments before. Her naked body, perfection. Her face, beautiful, with lips that demanded you to dream both pure and impure thoughts. Zoe, was fucking mesmerising.

Her soft towel caressed her body, soaking up the water that remained. She walked over to our adjoining master bedroom, her hands dropping the towel to the floor, walking over to our bed. Her long black wet hair draped behind her as the water dripped over the deep of her back and trickled down to her heart shaped ass.

Stopping at the foot of our bed, she gazed out of window to what was now, a beautiful dark moonlit night, she let out a soft smile. Slowly looking back down to our white satin sheets, her attention now on what she had laid out to wear for the night. Biting her lower lip, her sensual thoughts taking over.

To understand Zoe, you need to know her desires, what drives her and her personality. She was a person of love. Everything she did, was with love. Every morning started with a coffee that she would sit calmly and relish in before the sun had even risen. She enjoyed and loved every sip before starting her day. She loved being a giving wife, looking after the house while I worked and making sure it was clean and fresh everyday. During her afternoons she would meticulously prepare a thought out meal for us to share when I got home from work.

She loved to care for people, she was a lover of animals and she fucking adored her husband. She wanted to love and care and in return she wanted to be loved and protected. She felt safe around me. She would often describe how the sight of my big dark hands turned her on, and that in my presence she felt like she was a lioness guarded by her lion.

That is why as her eyes lingered over her little outfit, she tingled. She was willing to be desired in a bar full of men, as long as I was there. She wanted to fulfil my desires with the one rule that I was there to protect her.

Her hand reached out to her milk and honey body lotion, placing her foot up on the bed, her feet welcomed by the satin sheets, she spread a long line of lotion across her luscious thighs. Massaging it into her pores. Her skin seemed ageless, it was smooth, silky and smelt like pure fucking heaven. Taking her time she enjoyed the feeling of her own body. I would often spend my time watching this moment because I was in love with how she applied that lotion slowly into every perfect curve and muscle.

As I leaned against the wall of the hallway, in the darkness beyond our bedroom door, my eyes devoured her. To me she was the cure to my own sexual famine. I was aroused, hard and tempted to walk in and own what was mine. Sipping on the final drops of my drink, I held it together and walked in.

Zoe's hands were rubbing the last of her body lotion over her entrancing tits that jiggled perfectly in the right places with her movement. Rubbing the lotion deep and upwards to her neckline. Her attention diverted to me, her husband. I entered walking towards the bathroom in just my joggers. She was captivated by my physique, anytime I was bare chested, she was drawn to touch. Zoe had a thing for hands, for touch, for a sensual build up.

Stepping into my path, her hand instinctively placed on my bare chest as her chest touched mine, she locked eyes with me, before placing her lips softly on my chest, kissing it seductively. I took her jawline in my hand, her eyes closing and focusing on the feel of my big hands guiding her mouth upwards.

She opened her eyes and wrapped her lips around mine, lightly biting my bottom lip. Fuck she tasted good, her lips were made to be kissed. The way she guided her lips around mine was a different level of seduction. As we slowly pulled away, she looked at me and she knew, it was time. She whispered "I fucking love you Jay" her hand releasing as I walked away.

As the water rained down over me from our shower, I watched her get dressed.

Zoe picked up her tiny, weightless pair of tanned, lace French underwear. Slowly bending over as she slipped it around her ankles, her pussy displayed like a dessert, she lifted herself up and let the material skim against her soft skin, eventually hugging her waist, covering her sweet spot but leaving the bottom of her ass cheeks free.

She cheekily looked over her shoulders back at her husband, feeling satisfied that she held my gaze. Sitting down at the edge of the bed she slipped on a black pair of glossy high heels and slowly stood up.

I watched as she picked up her tiny silk dress. Even with her small frame and small hands, it was tiny. Her body was moist and glistening from her lotion, her hair still wet because she loved it to naturally dry. She carefully placed her heels inside the dress, pulling it over her body.

I was consumed with lust as I watched her standing there. A little black dress, that hung to her body by two thin straps over her shoulders. The dress draped over her chest, forming a v that plunged so deep it ended just a hands height above her belly button. Her cleavage was inviting and her flat torso commanded to be touched. Without a bra, her nipples softly poked out beneath the dark of her dress.

As she turned around to exit our room, my eyes gravitated to her thighs and ass. The hem stopping so short it was above mid thighs and it clung to her ass like static. My wife already drew the eyes of men. Tonight she would draw their deep seeded urge to touch.

Looking back at me, she spoke, "I'll be waiting with a Prosecco in hand downstairs for my hubby". With that she bit down on her lip, smiled and exited.

.......

"Babe, the taxi is here" she called out to me from the front door. Her delicate voice, with a little bit of her accent still lingering. As she heard the heaviness of my feet clamour down the steps to the lounge, her eyes were glued. She loved to see me in black, a shirt with top buttons undone and black tapered slim fit pants.

The thing about Zoe to understand is that she had never experienced such sexual intensity before. Her previous partners in her words, never made her have a longing for sex. Our bedroom talk, our sex life and our passion was high, and never wavering. And whenever I was turned on, it was like a switch for her. She needed to make love, or fuck, whatever mood she was in, if I was turned on, if I was fired up, she was like a moth to a flame.

As I approached her at the door, she closed her eyes, inhaling deeply the cologne I wore, she whispered softly "mmmm, Tom Ford". Her eyes opened, with sex in her gaze, she lifted her self up by her toes, her hands on my chest and kissed me with passion. Placing her arm in mine, I locked the door and ushered her to the cab.

THE RIDE

The sound of the engine creating a nice ambience, with the softness of music in the background, Zoe sat next to me in the back seat. Her arm under mine as she leaned into me, both her hands clasped around my left hand. Her legs shimmied as close as she could to mine, while she rested her head on my chest.

Her dress hiked up high through no fault of her own, just the lack of length. Her legs coming in and out of sight as the ambience of city lights and neon lit venues shone through the windows. We spoke. Her voice needing reassurance. "Babe, you know I fucking love you right?" She said softly.

Looking up at me as I replied, "I've never doubted it babe." As we drove closer to our destination it dawned on me, her need to speak more, more on what we were about to do. Things that had only ever been bedroom talk, fantasies of my imagination.

She sat a little more upright and moved her hips closer to mine. "I want to do this for you, because seeing you turned on, turns me on. We are like a never ending circle." I smiled as she held my attention. She continued, "I might take some time to get used to it, or at least another Prosecco." She giggled at her own joke shyly, because Zoe only needed 2 full glasses before she felt the effect of wine and moved from shy girl, to flirt queen.

The care on the topic is another reason why I loved her, she wanted to explore but never at the expense of us. Her hand gripped mine tightly as she continued. "If any of it tonight makes you uncomfortable, tell me, and we stop, because you are the most important thing to me."

I looked into her eyes, this fucking sexy woman, I called my wife, and I replied. "Babe, I'm not threatened by any man, and I sure as fuck trust in you". She smiled brightly, I fucking love her smile, I thought to myself. She replied, "fuck your authority is sexy."

She sat fully upright excitedly and shimmied backwards to face me and continued. My eyes were drawn to the bounce of her chest and the colour of her French underwear now in view. "We need signs. Safe signs." She said. "If I look at you and you want me to continue, just keep watching and drinking. If you want me to do more, just nod. But if anytime you want me to stop just raise your sexy hand and call me over." Her eyes peering into mine for confirmation.

I responded after a slight pause, "what's the sign if you feel uncomfortable or unsafe and need me to intervene". She smiled and said matter of factly, "babe I know if I ever felt that, I wouldn't need to show you a sign, you'd be there in a heartbeat." We laughed softly as I thought to myself, she's not wrong.

Moments later, the taxi slowed down to a stop, as the lights of the entrance brightened up the car. Leaning in, I tapped my phone on the payment terminal, paying for our ride and stepped out into the warm breeze of the night. The days had been hot and the nights were not much cooler. The warm breeze was no friend of her dress as the slightest movement played with the hem of her dress. I could already see her obliviously gaining the eyes of men.

THE CLUB

Walking towards the entrance, we had chosen a club we knew well, and one that I had acquaintances of mine working the door, guys I knew through my work. Zoe took hold of my hand as we walked to the entrance. There was always a line out the front, but we greeted Mike at the door. Mike looked at as, "Hey man, Hey Zo Zo" he said as we shook hands. Zoe leaned in and gave him a hug and a kiss on the cheek. He ushered us in and said "y'all have a good night."

As soon as we entered, the music was just right, the lights were dark and ambient. As the little light of the room wrapped around her skin, the black of Zoe's dress made her skin even more displayed and apparent. Her body was already swaying lightly to the sounds of Dance music. I approached her from behind, my hands on her waist, I whispered in her ear, "do your thing."

She looked back cheekily, "right into it?" she replied smiling. As she watched me walk away toward the bar, she knew what to do. She moved slowly to the dance floor, she was one Prosecco in from earlier and felt comfortable to move on her own to the sounds of dance. Her eyes never leaving me as she watched me order at the bar, unaware of the growing amount of eyes already on her.

I leaned in to the bar tender, "one whisky and one Prosecco please." Seeing this, Zoe made her way to the bar keeping a distance, the bar tender placed the drinks on the bar as Zoe swept in taking hold of the glass and winked at me as she made her way back to the dance floor.

I sat down comfortably at a sofa near the dance floor, close enough to watch that perfect body of hers move. But far enough not to be obvious.

Zoe and I have a unique relationship, we speak openly about our thoughts and desires, an honesty that few people can endure, whether it be through insecurity or jealousy. But we were never jealous or insecure because we kept everything within boundaries and the idea that no one is greater than us. And through that honesty she shared that after being with me, her first black guy, she was heavily attracted and turned on by not only the usual reasons, but by the contrast of skin. She was turned on by big hands and the colour of black skin in against her fair complexion, it was a major aphrodisiac to her.

So as she swayed her hips and relished in the sounds of the deep beats, she was hoping to see a black guy show interest. But tonight there was a shortage of black men. She was approached by several men over the course of 30 minutes. Each of them making their move, but were asked by Zoe to leave. Her eyes looking over to me after each one, as we shared a look of disappointment.

Zoe was a woman of foreplay, she loved the build up. She wanted to feel earned. And the men who approached her came in, with what she likes to describe as, "guns blazing." It was a turn off for her. She had no intention of letting just any man touch her and there was no shortage of men who wanted to put their hands on her.

Almost 45 minutes had passed and hope was almost lost when Zoe was approached by a man who appeared to be European with two glasses of wine in hand, he greeted her with a smile and offered her a drink.

It caught my attention, because he kept a safe distance while dancing and conversing with her at arms length. Zoe later expressed to me that she took to the man because he showed interest, respect and made her feel comfortable to do what she was about to. His name was Antonio and as the conversation continued, he put his hand on Zoe's soft silky, lotioned shoulder, stepping in closer and giving her his ear so he could hear what she was saying.

At that moment I was interrupted. "Jay." I heard loud and excited. I looked up and it was Craig, a promoter at the club and another friend from around the way. He began to talk to me, catching up with how I was and learning I was married.

During the conversation I looked up to check on Zoe, who was sharing glances with me. She was in conversation with Antonio, but was waiting for my complete attention. After about 5 minutes, Craig said, "well if you need any drinks, come see me man." I nodded as he got back to his night. I could now give my attention back to my wife.

Her eyes looked up and saw I was ready, She felt safe to take it to another level. The music was good, the beats begged for body movement. Zoe looked into his eyes and placed her lips around the wine glass, tilting her head right back, swallowing it all and leaving her mark around the edges in the form of a light shade of red lipstick. She smiled cheekily at him, turning around, she bent over to place her drink on a table.

Those legs, beautiful and on display in all its glory. Both Antonio's and my eyes were filled with the sheer presence of thighs made for fucking. As Zoe stood back up, she spun around and took his hands in hers, moving closer to him. The way the hem of her dress fluttered around loosely, could hold the attention of any man. She giggled at his jokes and allowed his hands to move to her hips. Her eyes locking with mine, seeking approval as I sipped my whisky.

I was turned on watching her dance, being craved by men was one thing. But watching another man close enough to her to take in the aroma of her perfume laced neckline had me oozing.

Her eyes once again finding my approval, she allowed his hands on her thighs. She looked up at him, her gaze enough for him to acknowledge she was ok with it. So he spread his hands wider on her thighs and squeezed them. His arousal shifting gears as his greed for her grew.

He pulled her into him, she could feel his hardness pressed into her, making her moan lightly. She looked my way and could clearly see my arousal. Holding her eyes on mine, biting her lips at the sight of me being turned on, she felt a sudden rush as her lace underwear soaked up a surge of her juices. The underwear acting as a barrier preventing it from trickling down her inner thighs.

The sight of me turned on made her want to be fucked. Her moans were getting harder to contain. She looked back in his eyes "do you like how I feel" she whispered. Antonio was craving, he was lost in the feel of her, her lips hypnotising him as he replied "I fucking love how you feel."

He leaned in to kiss her, but pulling away, she smiled devilishly and spun around in his arms, pushing her ass into his hardness, she bit down harder on her lips, grabbing his hand and placing them around her.

Zoe was beyond horny, she looked intently at me as she mouthed the words "let's go" to me. I smirked at her, sipping my whisky and shaking my head. I could sense her internally huffing at me as she grabbed his hands and placed it around her neck. "Feel me" she whispered as she exhaled. His hands slowly moved down, just lightly over her tits, making sure she was ok with it. When he felt no objection, Antonio squeezed my wife's tits hard. Her mouth laid open, not a sound leaving her. The pleasure making her eyes close and her mouth gape.

Her tits filling his entire palm, they were perfect and he wanted them so passionately, he squeezed harder. He moved his hand under her dress to squeeze her naked tits, but Zoe was not ok with his hands on her bare breasts and she was not going to allow that on the dance floor.

She grabbed his wrist and placed his thumb on the outside of her dress. She leaned her head back, looking up at him "tease my nipple" while pushing her ass harder onto his erect dick. He body invited the feeling his thumb rubbing against the satin of her dress, allowing him to pleasure her nipple.

Zoe's urges were uncontrollable, she wanted to fuck her husband. She turned her head to me, her face said it all, she wanted, no, she needed it. I found an intense pleasure watching her soak in her desire to be fucked. She grabbed his other hand and placed it on her inner thigh. "Grope me" she moaned lightly. Antonio wasted no time, he grabbed her flesh roughly while he felt his climax building and continued to tease her nipple and feeling her ass against his dick. He blurted out the words "Zoe I need to cum, I need to fuck you."

Zoe grabbed his hand off her inner thigh and whispered seductively. Cum in your pants now or never. The movement of her ass becoming more frequent, she felt his dick pulsing beneath her at the feeling of her gyrating against him. My wife was dry fucking him and watching my arousal was only making her crave sex more.

His hands moved to her waist, gripping her tightly, as he let out a low grunt, his body was shuddering profusely. "Fuck. Fuck" he repeated as he felt himself ejaculate in his pants. The reality of his predicament settling in as he held her close to him.

Zoe turned around and faced him. His eyes gazing into hers, he knew he couldn't of stopped himself. She leaned up and kissed him on the cheek and said, "go clean up" and whisked herself away from him.

JZ_Couple
JZ_Couple
31 Followers
12