Exploits of my Wife Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Watching my wife walk up to me, not in a rush, but with focus, intent and with one goal. I could see it in her eyes, pure lust. She climbed onto my lap, sitting on me and grabbed my collar, pulling me to her, she did not whisper. "I need my husband to fuck me"

AT HOME

Our front door slammed open, our bodies entangled, our mouths devouring each other as our tongues explored. Zoe's arms were thrown over my shoulders, wrapped around me from the moment we exited the cab. She hunted for my belt buckle, her mouth never to leave mine. As I helped and undid the last of my buckle, she pulled at her French underwear that was now soaked completely, peeling it away from her legs.

Pushing her back against the wall, she wrapped her legs around my waist. I guided my tip to her entrance, she knew the feeling, a mix of pain and pleasure, but she didn't care, she had no time for careful. As her mouth continued its seductive barrage on mine, the taste of her sexy lips mixed with alcohol as she whispered through kisses hurriedly, "fuck me j.." I thrusted myself hard, fast and deep before she could finish her sentence.

The painful and overwhelming feeling of pleasure causing her to release her grip from around my neck, her head leaned back against the wall as she cried out in pure fucking sexual delight. She took her time to feel it. Her eyes then locking back on mine. Her hands reached out grabbing my jaw as she leaned in for a deeper kiss.

My thrusts moving back and forth as she moaned over and over on my mouth, I could feel it. A familiar feeling, her body was starting the tremble. Starting from her lower legs followed by her hips. It wasn't just a climax coming.

Her moans began to stutter as she quivered, I fucking revelled in making her body lose control, so I did not slow my pace. My thrusts were longer and harder, she broke the kiss, her mouth rested on my shoulder as she bit down on my skin, the long gush of her sex juice squirted like rain, over me. Her body shaking ferociously. As she rode out her climax, her body shook as I gently laid her on the ground and then laying beside her. Her breathes long, as she tried to regain her composure.

As time went by, we laid on the floor together looking at the ceiling. "That was fucking amazing babe" she said. Turning her head to me, she smiled. "Lay right there, my mouth is dying to take care of you." She said while picking herself up onto her knees. I looked at her gorgeous face, her luscious lips, lips that weren't just perfect for kissing. As she lowered her head, it was my turn.

12